main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Forbidden Love I: Revealed Secrets

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Master_Toddy, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Toddy

Jedi_Master_Toddy Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2003
    A long time ago, I had done a series of stories for my own personal character, Jonathan, "Master Toddy" Todd, for my clan, the SFA. Now that the SFA is currently non-existent, I have decided to update the stories of my character's adventures from my clan's version of the Star Wars Universe to the canon Star Wars Universe. But, as I started, I ran across a little problem. My character's father and mother were both Jedi, but since Episode II came out, it was reveald that it is forbidden for Jedi to love (if I'm not mistaken). So, now I had to come up with a way for my character's mother and father to meet and fall in love. So I got to thinking and came up with this, a duology that I call Forbidden Love. This is what I like to think of as a "beta" of Chapter 1, which means I may change it a bit in the future. I'm still working on the rest of the story (haven't even started much on Chapter 2 yet - not sure where I want to go), but I thought I'd post Chapter 1 here and see what you guys think. So, after reading Chapter 1, I'd like to know: would you guys like me to post more? Anywho, here's chapter 1 of Forbidden Love I: Revealed Secrets. Keep in mind that this is the first I've written in a long time and the first time I've posted a story here as you read this.

Summary: Republic convoys are being hijacked by a group of pirates near the edge of the Outer Rim Territory. Cargo is being stolen and hostages are being taken, with high demands for their return. Among these hostages are diplomatic leaders from several planets that are loyal to the Republic. With the threat of these planets seceding from the Republic hanging over his head, and having failed to negotiate with these pirates, Chancellor Palpatine has agreed to allow the Jedi Council to send Jedi Knights to intervene and hopefully bring the situation to a favorable resolution. Upon arrival at the planned meeting place, the Jedi Master and her young apprentice were taken hostage. Now, the council sends in a Jedi Master and his apprentice, on the verge of knighthood, to hopefully solve the crisis...

Chapter 1

Darkness engulfed him. He waved his hand in front of his face, but try as he might, he couldn?t even see a blur of motion. The room was black, really black. He let the Force flow through him, heightening his senses and awareness.

The room was also silent, very silent. But that silence was soon pierced by the familiar snap-hiss and hum of a lightsaber directly in front of him. A bright yellow glow several feet in front of him suddenly pierced the darkness, casting eerie shadows across the dark room. Behind that glow was a man slightly taller and about twenty years older than he was, with unkempt dirty-brown hair on top of his head. While he couldn?t make out the features of the face behind that saber, he knew the man well enough.

He slowly reached down to his side, un-latched his own lightsaber from his belt, and ignited it. His own energy blade sprang to life with a similar snap-his and humming noise. Unlike his opponent?s blade, however, the blade of his lightsaber cast a white glow.

?Prepare to defend yourself!? came the deep voice of his opponent.

He grinned and raised his lightsaber to a defensive position as his opponent rushed towards him, yellow blade lowered in an attacking position. His opponent swung the lightsaber towards his right thigh, but then quickly shifted the blade to attack his right shoulder, in an attempt to confuse him. But that didn?t confuse him. He easily blocked the attack, and continued to block his oponent?s further attacks.

Their attacks flowed so harmoniously, it was like music. Attack, parry, attack, parry, each blade easily working against the other. Their blades locked with a sizzling sound, sparks flying from the point of contact. As their blades met, white and yellow combined, casting eerie shadows around the area.

Then, tried of playing on the densive, he suddenly rushed forward in a burst of adrenaline, pushing the attack on his opponent. For several seconds, his opponent managed to defend against

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.