main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Forbidden Love: Obi-wan and Siri" For "Dear Diary challenge" FINALLY Updated 6/21/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    Title: Forbidden Love: Obi-wan and Siri
    Author: CrystalSaber_1
    Genre: Diary,what's happening is this is a post "Secrets of the Jedi" diary. Obi-wan/Siri didn't give up their love for each other, and Qui, Adi, and the council haven't found out about them. They are going to continue their love in secret.
    Note: This is sort of two diaries in one. One diary is Obi's POV, the other is Siri's. Purple=Siri, Blue=Obi-wan. Sometimes there will be entries from both of their diaries, sometimes just from one of them (sorry, it's a bit confusing :p ).

Siri

I am a Jedi and I am in love. Being in love is something I never expected to happen to me. If I even dreamed of being in love, I never would have imagined my love would be for Obi-wan Kenobi. But I am in love-and it is the most wonderful thing, like all of the best days of my life and yet something more all wrapped into one perfect emotion.
    Of course, there is a problem. We, as Jedi, are not supposed to love. It is considered against the Jedi code. If our love were found out...then it is possible that we could be expelled from the Jedi Order. It is vital that our true feelings are kept a secret...both him and being a Jedi are my life now.

2. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Ooh, this looks really good, Crystal. I like the idea of doing a diary from both Obi-wan and Siri's points of view. I can't wait for you to continue this!

But Obi-wan and Siri should know better.[face_shame_on_you]:p

3. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    This sounds really interesting, Crystal! I can't wait for more!

4. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Obi-wan

I have never been one to bend or break rules. I rarely disobey my Master, and the Council's word is law.
    Or at least it used to be.
    I have broken one of the Jedi's most important rules-I have fallen in love.
    This was not something that I had anticipated, but now that I am in love it seems impossible that I could have ever lived without her, as melodramactic as that may sound.
    We had been sitting on the cold floor of a dying ship when I realized. I say "realized" not "fell in love with her" because I believe I have always been attracted to her, and it was a matter of time before it came to my attention that I felt that way. She took my hand and it happened. I looked at her and realized that I loved Siri. It wasn't "a clash of destines" or any such nonsense. It was more like an opening of a heart.
    We struggled about what we should do about our feelings for each other. In the end though, we decided to continue our love in secret. It will be tremendously difficult and trying, but there is no other option. We can't live without each other.
    Somehow, we will find a way.

5. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    I feel bad for Obi-wan and Siri already.:_| You really capture Obi-wan's emotions well in this entry. I'm wondering how this is all going to work out.

Great update, Crystal!

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    This is wonderful!

Bittersweet as both Siri and Obi-Wan struggle with their feelings. I really, really hate that no love or attachment rule [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Where there's a will, there's a way! I hope nothing drastic happens to their new found haven... [face_worried] But I guess it's a little early to worry about that...

Looking forward to more!

8. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I am usually a Sabewan fan but I think you might be able to convert me to Siriwanism with this diary.

Please add me to your PM list.

9. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

PM List:
    CPL_Macja

Siri

It's been a few days since we've confessed our feelings for each other. I'm a bit worried about seeing him again. Not because I'm beginning to doubt my feelings or I'm embarrassed to see him or anything stupid like that. It's mostly because I'm afraid someone will notice something different between us, that I might unconsiously give him a look or a smile that reveals my true feelings for Obi-wan. But even still my heart longs to see him again. I know this sounds rather cliche, but it is the truest way I can express how I'm feeling.

10. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Going back a post:

It was more like an opening of a heart.

What a wonderful, and Obi-Wan way, to describe that.

Seems we're writing and seeing a lot of Siriwans on the boards lately - all to the good, I say! Long live romance! [face_dancing]

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    It's mostly because I'm afraid someone will notice something different between us, that I might unconsciously give him a look or a smile that reveals my true feelings for Obi-wan.

Afraid of seeing someone you love? That's hard. Will it be worth it to them in the end to keep this up?

Great update!

12. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    I have always hated that no love rule but it does make sense after all in the movies almost every problem came from being in love. But then if not for love there wouldn't be anything to make movies about. Plus it makes for great fanfics. Amazing story so far! Can't wait for the next post

13. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    might unconsciously give him a look or a smile that reveals my true feelings for Obi-wan

It would be impossible not to give him such a look so I can certainly understand Siri's concern.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    It's mostly because I'm afraid someone will notice something different between us, that I might unconsiously give him a look or a smile that reveals my true feelings for Obi-wan. But even still my heart longs to see him again.

Ah, the pain of not being able to outwardly express your feelings...

15. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Nice update! This is really good! Please don't leave us hanging for too long!

16. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thank you for your wonderful comments! :D

Obi-wan

Siri and I have decided we shall meet each other in secret once or twice a week. We have made plans to meet each other somewhere in the temple gardens later in the week.
    If I?m going to be perfectly honest, I can?t wait to be with Siri again. Certainly I will see her during my daily classes, but it?s not the same as being with her. Even now we are keeping our distance, as not to attract attention to ourselves and perhaps attract suspicion as well. Maybe we?re being paranoid, but we wouldn?t want to put our delicate secret in jeopardy.

17. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Ooh, secret meetings! Unfortunately, secret meeting are an almost sure way to be caught.[face_worried]

Great job, Crystal!

18. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I read the temple garden line and for some reason Bruce Springsteins Secret Garden song from Jerry MacGuire started playing in my head.

I don't know why....

Good update.

19. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Cool! Secret meetings! Their going to get caught.[face_worried]
    Great job!

20. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thanks for the comments guys :D

Siri

Me and Obi-Wan had our secret rendezvous tonight. We had agreed to meet in the temple gardens, near the lake. We chose to reunite after sundown to minimize the chances of us getting caught.

A few minutes after midnight, I left my quarters and snuck through the silent hallways of the Jedi Temple. It was so quiet that my footsteps produced an echo so loud that I was almost positive it would cause every Jedi in the order to wake. At one point I nearly crossed paths with Master Yoda (who knew that someone that was over 800 years old still had the energy to take a midnight stroll?).

Anyways, despite this, I was able to reach my destination without being detected. When I arrived at the lake, no one was there. I sat on a nearby bench to wait for Obi-Wan. The full moon reflected off the lake, giving it a silver sheen. A gentle breeze pushed against the water, causing ripples to form on its surface. The night was warm, with a hint of moisture in the air.

I suddenly felt the pressure of a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and spun around, half expecting to see a certain two foot tall Jedi Master standing behind me. Thankfully, the person that was standing behind me was much more desirable than Master Yoda.

?Obi-Wan? I said, a smile spreading across my face.
    He reached over and pulled me into his arms. They wrapped around me gently as he held me close. I leaned my head against his chest.
    ?Siri? he murmured into my hair. He kissed my forehead and then tilted back a little so he could see my face. He pushed some of my loose hairs back. My skin tingled where his fingers had touched my face.

?Did I scare you?? He asked, a glimmer of laughter in his eyes.

I chuckled. ?Let?s just say you startled me a little. You know you shouldn?t sneak up on people like that Kenobi? I said, teasing him.

A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. ?How are you?? He asked, his arms tightening slightly around my waist.

?You mean at this moment, or in general??

His face gave way to a full smile. ?In general.?

I shrugged. ?Fine I suppose. How are you??

?At this moment, or in general?? He whispered. His breath warmed my ear as he answered, and in turn caused a flutter of emotion in my heart.

I tipped my head back and looked into his eyes. ?At this moment.?

Our faces were so close that his lips caressed mine as he spoke. ?I love you, Siri.?

He leaned forward and closed the small gap between us. Our lips met tentatively at first, and as our confidence grew, fully, lovingly.

It was our first kiss, it was flawless?it was fearless.

After what seemed like a lifetime and not enough time at all, we pulled away from each other, breathless.

?Wow? I said after a few moments. I didn?t quite know what to say. I didn?t know if there was much more I could have said. I felt slightly dizzy, my head spinning, trying to capture everything, remember it.
    Obi-Wan kissed my forehead tenderly. ?I think ?wow? pretty much covers it.?

We laughed softly, swaying gently in the breeze. I absentmindedly wondered if there was a way to make this moment last forever. No Jedi Order, no rules, just me and him?

Just as I was thinking this I felt something wet hit the top of my head. Then again, a few seconds later.

I glanced at Obi-Wan. ?Is that-?
    Sure enough, before I?d even finished my sentence large drops of rain began to fall around us.

We stood there, dumbstruck. Before long we were soaking wet.

I tilted my head back so I was facing the sky. I blinked as drops of rain hit my face and slid down my nose. An idea forming in my head, I grinned and directed my gaze at Obi-Wan.

?Have you ever kissed someone in the rain before??

He smirked. ?No, but why do I get the feeling I?m about to find out what it?s like???

And find out he did. Several times, actually.

We left soon after that because it was late, and we didn?t want to get caught. We made plans to meet again next week, same time, same place. Just thinking about it makes me feel almost giddy, which is str

21. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Well, I was wrong. They didn't get caught after all. Not that I'm complaining...:p

This was really sweet. Great job, Crystal!

22. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    What can I say other than excellent as always?=D=

23. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Truly wonderful. Touching. PM please!!!

24. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thank you for your awesome comments!
    And jazjedi, you are officially on the PM List.:D

PM List:
    CPL_Macja
    jazjediundercover

Obi-Wan

I fought with Siri today. Fought with lighsabers, more specifically. Not that I particularily wanted to-our Masters had us train together today.
    I never would have imagined it being so difficult-acting as though there was nothing more than friendship between us. It was almost shocking really, what a struggle it was to keep my true feelings for her from shining through in front of Qui-Gon.

Interestingly enough, our new found feelings for each other has made dueling much more difficult. Not in the sense that I am afraid of hurting her-she is more that capable of protecting herself-but more in the way that we are so much more in tune with each other. It's like we have a connection now-not only a connection of love, but a connection through the Force. I can sense every move she makes before she completes it-the only problem is that she can also do the same with me now, hence making dueling with her more than tedious. The match went on for several hours before we finally had to call a draw. Qui-Gon was pleased but I thought I detected a bit of suspicion in his eyes. I do hope that he doesn't suspect anything.

25. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Siri

I whipped Obi-Wan's butt today when we dueled. Granted, we ended up having to call it a tie, but I have a feeling that if I had a few more minutes I could have beaten him. It was a hard match though-him and I have always had a connection, but now it seems like it's been taken to a whole new level. It's like he's an extension of myself-it's like we're attached even when we're apart.

Obi-Wan confined in me later that he was worried that our Masters would notice the change. I'm not to worried about Adi-not that I'm saying she's unfeeling-she's just more in tune with physical things instead of emotional ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.