main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Forbidden Love: Obi-wan and Siri" For "Dear Diary challenge" FINALLY Updated 6/21/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Fighting with someone you love? I can imagine how difficult that would be, even if it's only practicing with lightsabers. And sensing each other's moves?:eek: *cues scary music* That would take some getting used to!

Great job, Crystal. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this works out!

2. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Sensing each others moves? Wow, I hope they aren't caught out! Then they would be in big trouble!

Great writing!

3. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I have a feeling that Qui-Gon knows, but he wouldn't say anything concidering his definent nature towards the councils rules.

=D=

4. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    That's so Siri asserting that she won when it was a draw![face_laugh] Qui knows he is too observant not to recognize the familiarity.

5. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    I think Wow about covers my comments as well [face_laugh]

6. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thanks for all the comments! :)

Siri

Obi-Wan's so damn paranoid. He keeps on saying stuff like, "Don't look at me, people will notice", or ," We can't talk to each other all the time, people will start to suspect us". I guess that I know where he's coming from, but good grief, would he get a grip? He's acting like the whole planet's out to get us or something. I know that we have to be careful, but I think this is kind of...over-kill.

Obi-Wan

Call me paranoid, but I'm almost positive that Qui-Gon knows something. No, I am positive that he knows something. You should have seen the look on his face when Siri came over and started talking to me during lunch. And when she and I dueled today. And when he found out that she chose me to be her partner for a project we're working on in class. And when- well, you get the idea. It's not that I mind her being around all the time-it's the fact that she's being so careless. Doesn't she understand that we have to be extreamly careful?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.