main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Force Bonded Brothers (AU) Xani and Obi ( Complete.) Author note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: OH MY What is he doing to those padawans.

*grabs her lightsaber and goes after Sid*

He's messing their minds up.

Bekah_K: 'This is not good. If the Sith returns while Bruck is still here? he did not finish the thought when he saw the Sith enter the room. To late.'

I can't watch!

:)

I have a feeling that Master Yui-Vernai will take another Padawan, but which one? Corent or Ria?

oooo, hard descision. ;)

Keeper_of_Swords: Thanks. another post is coming soon. :)

2. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ria and Yui-Vernai began the long trek to the mountain. The air was beginning to cool as the sun set and Ria pulled her robe tighter around herself. ?So tell me about this myth.?

?Thousands of years ago when there had been no government a Vinidi with a group of followers rose up and began to form a government. It was said that he could read minds and could lift an object without lifting a finger. Yes he must have been a Force user but that?s not all. He and his followers are the ones who crated the city in the black mountain but in doing so was not without bloodshed. For forty years he ruled over the inhabitants of the planet.? Yui-Vernai explained.

?How is it a myth then? Surely the Vinidi can be Force sensitive too?? Ria asked

?That?s what I had thought but there?s more to the story.? Yui-Vernai told her as she looked at the far away mountain. ?They called themselves the Idash and at that time numbered in the hundreds until one day something happened. The sun, moon, and stars had darkened and a terrible sandstorm swept through the whole planet. Sandstorms, even mild ones, are extremely rare on this planet and those under the Idash rule believed that the Idash had summoned the storm. The next day they took up arms and headed to the mountain. When they got there, no trace of the Idash was to be seen. The place where sacrifices were made was bare and clean. Tiro Otaio a young Vinidi found a charred scroll with an encrypted message on it. When they deciphered what was readable it sounded like this. ?To?????of Vagener????????????attack??????????????avoided?????????????off planet???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????will return???????progress????
    signed,
    protector????????? over the years people had different opinions of who wrote it, what happened to the Idash and so on. So it soon became a legend.?

?So if there are those that know the legend but have their own translation of it then---?

?Then the Sith will have perfect leverage over the Vinidi. All he will need to do is display his powers in the Force and they?ll follow him. As far as they know, no one else except the Camakuty, the leader of the Idash, can use this power.? Yui-Vernai finished.

Ria took a short glance at Yui-Vernai and then looked forward on what could be considered a trail.

~*~*~

?Well, well, well. What do we have here?? Deserus asked with a small chortle. ?Your Force prowess is good for one so young.?

Bruck shivered as the Sith approached and he hugged Xanatos? leg tightly. ?Xanatos hurt, he needs down.?

Deserus rolled his eyes and pulled Bruck away from Xanatos and held him tightly in his arms.

?Leave him alone!? Xanatos shouted as he watched Bruck struggle in the Sith?s arms.

?You?re in no position to give orders.? Deserus spat. He trailed his two-inch long, yellowed fingernails on Bruck?s face and his face twisted into a wicked smile. ?Of course, if you don?t turn, then maybe this child will.?

Xanatos struggled against the chains as fear and anger began to course through him, ?get you hands off of him, it?s me you want.?

?True, however it will be so much easier to turn a child,? Deserus said in a smooth venomous voice.

Xanatos clenched his teeth as he heard Bruck?s whimpers. ?You won?t get away with this.?

Deserus raised an eyebrow and gave a crooked grin, ?I just did.? With that said he left the room with Bruck.

~*~*~

Lara ran though the tunnels, tears blinding her eyes. How could this have happened? It was a myth!
    Her foot stepped on a hidden button and she found herself tumbling down some stairs. Groaning she stood up, her aching body groaning in protest. Wiping her face her hand came away with blood. ?Oh this is just great.? She saw a door up ahead and opened it. The sudden light blinded her for a few seconds but her eyes began to adjust. Stepping inside the room she gasped in shock at what she saw.

~*~*~

Bruck was shoved into another room and the door shut and locked behind him. Tears ran down his face as he curled up in a fetal position and cried.

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    get you hands off of him, it?s me you want.? I have a bad feeling.

4. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    ?I?m Corent. There?s no need to cry Bruck, I?m here for you.?

?No, you go away, like Xanatos.? Bruck replied through choked sobs.

Looks like Bruck is losing trust that anyone can be there for him and protect him.

?He almost ruined my plans and there isn?t a chance we can infiltrate the temple again.?

Sidious is malfunctioning! He's messed up in the head bad - practicing his Force skills on torturing innocents, but then his Master probably isn't much more sane except when it comes to his plans.

Great post!

I still think Master Yui-Vernai will take a Padawan after all this is over. But then again, I could be wrong. ;)

~Bek

5. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    They called themselves the Idash and at that time numbered in the hundreds until one day something happened. The sun, moon, and stars had darkened and a terrible sandstorm swept through the whole planet. Sandstorms, even mild ones, are extremely rare on this planet and those under the Idash rule believed that the Idash had summoned the storm. The next day they took up arms and headed to the mountain. When they got there, no trace of the Idash was to be seen. The place where sacrifices were made was bare and clean.?terrific and imaginative.

I liked these:

?You?re in no position to give orders.? Deserus spat. He trailed his two-inch long, yellowed fingernails on Bruck?s face and his face twisted into a wicked smile. ?Of course, if you don?t turn, then maybe this child will.?

Lara ran though the tunnels, tears blinding her eyes. How could this have happened? It was a myth! Her foot stepped on a hidden button and she found herself tumbling down some stairs. Groaning she stood up, her aching body groaning in protest. Wiping her face her hand came away with blood?.this was great!

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: I have a bad feeling.

[face_mischief]

Bekah_K: '?I?m Corent. There?s no need to cry Bruck, I?m here for you.?

?No, you go away, like Xanatos.? Bruck replied through choked sobs.'

Looks like Bruck is losing trust that anyone can be there for him and protect him.

And setting the stage for something later on. [face_mischief]

'?He almost ruined my plans and there isn?t a chance we can infiltrate the temple again.?'

Sidious is malfunctioning! He's messed up in the head bad - practicing his Force skills on torturing innocents, but then his Master probably isn't much more sane except when it comes to his plans.

True, but then how do you think he learned to deceive the whole senate, gain followers in the senate and hide his presence from hundreds of Jedi?

Great post!

I still think Master Yui-Vernai will take a Padawan after all this is over. But then again, I could be wrong.

:)

Keeper_of_Swords: Glad you liked it. more to come. :) :)

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ria ducked and Force pushed the beast over her head and a few feet away from her.

Yui-Vernai was now up and standing beside Ria with her own lightsaber ignited.

The beast hissed and spat as it circled them. It was about six feet long and had two large fangs. Its skin was like a reptile?s and its four feet were wide with six sharp claws.

Stretching out with the Force Ria touched the beast?s mind and suggested to it to find an easier prey.

The beast snarled one more time before running off into the distance.

?What was that thing?? Ria asked, shutting down her lightsaber.

?They call those Slyrinkat?s. They?re extremely dangerous if they hunt in large groups.? Yui-Vernai hooked her lightsaber to her belt and stared off at where the Slyrinkat had been. ?I?ll keep watch now, you can go to bed.?

Ria nodded her head in agreement, ?Yes Master Yui-Vernai.?

~*~*~

Lara saw a skeleton grasping a brown orb that was as big as her head. In the other hand the skeleton held a cylinder shaped object. Walking over to the skeleton she slowly bent down and tool it from the skeleton?s grasp. She bit her lip as she pride the fingers off the cylinder and soon stood up with the cylinder in her hand. Seeing a small button she pressed it and the blade sprang to life in an orange hue. Startled she dropped it and took a few steps back, her eyes wide open in surprise. Hesitantly she walked forward and picked it back up. Switching it on this time she didn?t let ago.

She felt the weapon hum and throb against her hand and did a few practice swings. It was incredibly light and it smoothly cut through the air. ?Interesting.? Turning it off she found out how to hook it to her belt and then went to examine the brown orb.

~*~*~

Xanatos felt the wall he was chained to begin to shudder and then with a groan it began to turn. Oh great, what now? the wall completed its rotation and he found himself in a medical room that held death and suffering in the air with a chilling coldness.

Nyron rubbed his hands eagerly when he saw Xanatos, ?so my Master is ready for me to begin, eh??

Xanatos felt a sinking feeling in his stomach when he saw the many different tools on a small tray that looked sharp and deadly.

?Ah but first lets begin with your emotional state.? Nyron continued. Walking to a cot that had a sheet laid across is he poushed it over to where Xanatos could see it. with a cruel grin and a cackle he pulled the sheet away and revealed a body.

Xanatos felt an urge to throw up what was left in his stomach at the sight. The black purple bruised eyes were wide open and eyes glazed over. The mouth hung open as if in a scream and dried blood crusted at the corner of his lips. The skin was a pale yellow and had already begun to deteriorate. He could see the ribs clearly through the skin and red blisters all along the body. A blackened area on the chest showed where a blaster shot him.

?Recognize him?? Nyron asked as he carefully watched Xanatos? expression. ?I believe you know him. Master Dooku.?

Horror ran through his mind at the sight and he closed his eyes as anger coursed through his veins.

* ?You know, if your not accomplishing anything by meditating then why bother trying to meditate?? Dooku remarked after watching Xanatos for a couple of minutes.

Xanatos opened his eyes, stood up and turned around. Recognition of the Jedi Master ran through his mind and he gave a slight bow. ?Master Dooku.?

?No need to be so formal Xanatos. You can call me Dooku.? Dooku told Xanatos as they both sat down on the floor.

Xanatos shrugged his shoulders, ?I thought no one came down here except me??

Dooku smiled at Xanatos, his brown eyes staring at Xanatos as if to see into his very soul. ?That is where you?re wrong Xanatos. The old portions of the Temple is a great place to explore and places that are historic interest me. You see all those carvings on the walls??

Xanatos nodded his head as he followed Dooku?s gaze to a certain portion of a wall.

?They are the ancient writings of the Jedi. I

8. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] What do they want with Xani? You described that scene almost too well. I may have nightmares tonight. Why do I have a feeling that Xani is not going to be around to keep his promise to Owen to take care of Obi-wan. :(

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: [face_shocked] What do they want with Xani?

[face_mischief]

You described that scene almost too well. I may have nightmares tonight.

Oh dear. Read a good book before bed, that may help.

Why do I have a feeling that Xani is not going to be around to keep his promise to Owen to take care of Obi-wan.

Your feelings serve you well. :) However it is not the end.

*Looks around the room.* What happened to the rest of my readers bytheway? hmmm, got to smoke them out.
    Must be because Christmas is almost here. *sighs.* got to do a little more Christmas shopping too. still didn't get the expensive computer game. i think i'll just get it for my brother's birthday. *continues to talk to herself as she leaves the thread.*

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

?Get away from that!? Deserus snapped as he walked forward and Force shoved her away from the orb.

Lara flew across the floor and slammed with a thud into the wall. Shaking her head she struggled to focus.

Deserus ignited his lightsaber and pointed it at her, a scowl on his face. ?You should have stayed away, now you die.?

Lara?s glittering crystal brown eyes widened in fear and she rolled to the side to avoid the blow. ?No. Not today.? She ran for the exit but was caught in a Force grip. Falling to her knees her hands went to her throat as she fought for breath.

Trust me. a voice whispered in Lara?s mind as she gasped for breath.

let down your shields.

Seeing no other alternative she did as the voice instructed and she felt a wave of power enter her as she felt a presence in her mind.

Deserus chuckled with glee, releasing his Force grip he watched Lara fall to the floor, sucking in mouthfuls of oxygen. ?Now witness the consequences of your actions.? He told her and shot a bolt of lighting at her.

The lightsaber sprang to life and flew into Lara?s hands just in time to block the Force lighting.

Shock crossed Deserus? face before quickly turning to anger. ?How dare you defy what is your due.?

Lara stood up and the presence in her mind spoke for her, ?It?s over Deserus, this is your end.?

Deserus? blood boiled with rage, How does she know my name? You are just a lowly servant. I am the master here, stronger and better then you will ever be.?

Lara?s mouth contorted into a mischievous smile, ?how pitiful. No wonder you guys became extinct.?

Deserus? hand shook as he pointed a finger at her, ?you don?t know what you?re talking about.?

?Ah but I do. Can you not tell? I?m the guardian of the Black Mountain and have been for hundreds of years.?

For the first time in his life Deserus was uncertain and afraid. ?Then you?re a, a???

?Spirit?? Lara replied. ?Yes, that is correct. Took you long enough.? She said sarcastically. This is really weird. Lara told the Spirit. Trust me. It replied.

He let himself delve deeper into his anger until the darkside was filling him with so much energy that he felt the energy crackling through him. ?You won?t win, spirit or not.? He hissed, his lightsaber ready to strike.

Lara rolled her eyes and with a crooked smile she stood in a ready position.

Deserus struck first and aimed his lightsaber at her head.

Lara ducked and swung the lightsaber at Deserus feet before rolling to the right.

The duel progressed for hours, Deserus began to grow desperate as he couldn?t get through her defense. He drew more of the darkside into him, more and more till he felt its power surging like a torrent through him. Then he realized his mistake, ?No!? he screamed as the darkside energy left him in a violent explosion that pushed Lara out of the room.

Lara breathed heavily as she lay on the sandy floor. Her exhaustion was overwhelming and she felt promise of rest beckon to her.

It is done. Sleep now child. The Spirit said as he left her body.

~*~*~

Sidious felt his master?s violent death and the bond shatter as he sat on his bed in the ship. ?No, its to early!? he shouted, tossing his datapad into the wall in a fit of anger. ?His plan was a foolish idea to begin with.? Standing up he stormed out of his cabin and went to alert his former master?s followers. ?This time, I?ll do things my way.? He muttered. ?I?ll be back, and this time with a plan to eliminate the Jedi, once and for all.? He vowed, clenching his fist.

~*~*~

Corent grew increasingly impatient as he waited for Lara to return. Laying Bruck down he went over to the secret opening and removed the floor tile.

?Where you going?? Bruck asked, waking up from his nap.

?I?m just going to take a look around in the tunnel, I?ll just be gone for a few minutes.? Corent answered.

?You leave me?? Bruck said, his lower lip trembling.

?I?ll be right back, I?m just going to take a quick look.?

?No.? Bruck cried, standing up he ran as fa

11. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Yeah the sith lord is dead. Yeah the sith lord is dead. But they forgot to kill Sid also. Now he will come back to haunt them in the future.

Obi-Wan soon felt the emotions and pain stop as the bond became was blocked from Xanatos? end. Tears ran down his face and he held onto Vajen?s arms till he fell back to sleep.

My poor Obi-wan :_|

12. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    I liked this. Reminded me of Anakin calming down the Reek:

Stretching out with the Force Ria touched the beast?s mind and suggested to it to find an easier prey.

The beast snarled one more time before running off into the distance.

dried blood crusted at the corner of his lips?very detailed.

I?m the guardian of the Black Mountain and have been for hundreds of years.??cool

13. Bekah_K

Sep 3, 2002
    I hope Xani doesn't turn, that wouldn't bode well for Obi-Wan's well-being and then there's that promise that he made to Owen.

Now that the sith lord is gone, hopefully everyone will get out this alive.

~Bek

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: Yeah the sith lord is dead. Yeah the sith lord is dead. But they forgot to kill Sid also. Now he will come back to haunt them in the future.

Yep. :) I'll need him for later. ;)

'Obi-Wan soon felt the emotions and pain stop as the bond became was blocked from Xanatos? end. Tears ran down his face and he held onto Vajen?s arms till he fell back to sleep.'

My poor Obi-wan

*sighs.* yeah, but he gets through it.

Keeper_of_Swords: I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :)

Bekah_K: I hope Xani doesn't turn, that wouldn't bode well for Obi-Wan's well-being and then there's that promise that he made to Owen.

Yes that would be bad. [face_mischief]

Now that the sith lord is gone, hopefully everyone will get out this alive.

*thinks.* :) ;) :D

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

Xanatos?s anger overcame the Force suppressant and immediately he felt Qui-Gon?s presence in the Force as it grew dimmer by the second. Drawing on the darkside he broke the chains that bound him and threw them at a startled Nyron.

Nyron?s gleeful smile faded when Xanatos advanced on him. Backing up he hurriedly grabbed a syringe only to trip over his feet and fall to the ground.

Xanatos threw the tray of tools into the wall and reached down to grab Nyron by the throat. ?Murderer.? He growled and threw him toward a shelf of chemicals before Nyron could eject the liquid filled syringe into Xanatos.

Bottles of chemicals fell on top of Nyron and he cried out as the glass and the acid liquid came in contact with his skin. His face was ashen with fear and he trembled as he saw the dark rage in Xanatos? eyes. ?I?I only did as I was ordered to. I had?no choice.? He gasped.

Xanatos was angry, angry at those who hurt his master, angry at the council for not being around, angry at Yoda?s decisions, even angry at the Force itself. ?Murderer.? He repeated as he choked Nyron in a Force grip.

~*~*~

Ria saw a ship leave the mountain and stopped to watch the ship as it left the planet. ?Master Yui-Vernai.?

Yui-Vernai nodded her head, ?I felt it too.?

Trev turned around and rolled his eyes, ?you guys are strange.?

Ria raised an eyebrow and looked at Trev, ?Oh really? You don?t get out much do you?? she remarked sarcastically.

?Ria!? Yui-Vernai reprimanded her.

Trev snorted and then began to walk on a trial that led into the mountain. ?Girls, think they no everything.? Trev muttered to himself softly.

Trev?s words however were heard quiet clearly by Ria and she was forming a suitable retort when Yui-Vernai spoke.

?I can feel their presences now, something in the rock blocks the Force till when you?re inside it.?

Why don?t I ever pay attention to the smallest detail. I hadn?t even noticed that the Force was blocked for awhile. she reached out to find Xanatos and jolted back when she felt Xanatos? rage. [Xanatos!] she shouted through their bond. [Don?t give into anger!] She pleaded.

Yui-Vernai saw the pained expression on Ria?s face and looked questioningly at her, ?what?s wrong??

Ria swallowed a lump in her throat and shook her head, ?I need to get to Xanatos.? Taking off at a Force aided run she passed Trev and ran through the tunnel to Xanatos? Force signature.

Trev threw up his arms in irritation, ?oh sure. Don?t let me lead you, no you go your own way and get yourself killed.? He looked behind him and saw Yui-Vernai with an annoyed look on her face, ?What??

Shaking her head she took out a comlink and contacted one of the two ships in orbit. ?JT1 to JT2 come in.?

?This is JT2 awaiting orders.?

?JT2 did you trace that ship?s flight path??

?Negative JT1. JT3 went after it.?

?This is JT3 copy over.?

Yui-Vernai rolled her eyes at her friend?s attitude but was amused just the same. ?This is JT1.?

?Lost track of the ship, copy over.?

?I read you JT3. JT2 and JT3 come on down. It?s all clear.?

?Roger that JT1.? JT3 replied.

?On our way JT1, healers standing by.? JT2 responded.

Yui-Vernai hooked her comlink back on her belt and walked past a bewildered Trev.

?Rescue mission?? he inquired.

?Are you coming or not?? she called, taking a glance behind her.

?I?m coming, I?m coming.? Trev grumbled as he ran to catch up. I?m only doing this to find Lara. It's all for her.

~*~*~

Xanatos watched Nyron?s limp body fall to the ground and took several heaving breaths of air. Turning around he avoided the stuff strewn on the floor and went to Qui-Gon?s side.
    Qui-Gon?s breathing was beginning to come in gasps and his pulse raced.
    ?Master.? Xanatos said weakly as he took Qui-Gon?s right hand and held in his hands. Tears streamed down his cheeks, ?Come back.? He pleaded as he felt his master?s life signature begin to fade. Making a quick, desperate attempt he placed one of his hands on Qui-Gon?s chest and began to transfer his life energy to Qu

16. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    :_| Poor Xani

Does giving his life energy means that Xani will die? :confused:

Run Ria, Run very fast.

17. Bekah_K

Sep 3, 2002
    That was sad. :( :_|

Qui-Gon can't die, because Xan will stay in the dark for good if that happens.

~Bek

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: :_| Poor Xani

Does giving his life energy means that Xani will die?

yes, by giving Qui-Gon all of it then there is a good chance that he'll die. however even giving part of it is dangerous.

Run Ria, Run very fast.

And the question for the weekend is: Will she make it? [face_mischief]

Bekah_K: That was sad.

Qui-Gon can't die, because Xan will stay in the dark for good if that happens.

mmm. quiet possibly.

I will however put your minds at ease that Xanatos will 'not' turn to the darkside. :) have a nice weekend. :D :)

19. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Another good post!

yeah, I hope Qui-Gon doesn't die.

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Keeper_of_Swords: :) you'll find out what happens on Monday. ;)

21. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    The Chapter House idea is Mistress_Renata, credit goes to Mistress_Renata for the idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria exited the tunnel and ran down the maze of halls to Xanatos? location. She burst into the room and stopped in her tracks. The room was in complete disarray, tools, needles, vials lay scattered around the room. A body lay unmoving near a shelf and was covered with shards of glass and fluids. She saw Xanatos by a cot and she quickly went over to him. ?Xanatos.? She whispered, not wanting to startle him.
    Xanatos didn?t respond and didn?t flinch at her touch.
    Ria gasped when she saw who lay on the cot and brought her hand to her mouth. ?Oh no.? she felt the Force moving and noticed Xanatos? Force signature get weaker as Qui-Gon?s grew stronger. Realizing what Xanatos was doing she pulled his hand away from Qui-Gon?s chest. ?Stop Xanatos!? she cried.

Xanatos opened his eyes and weakly pulled his arm away from her grasp. ?No.? he slurred. ?I can?t, can?t let him--? he didn?t finish as he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

~*~*~

Corent and Bruck descended a stairway and found Lara laying a few centimeters away from the steps. Corent felt lingering remnants of the darkside in the air but at the same time some of the lightside. Bruck clung to Corent?s leg as Corent bent down to check Lara?s vital signs.

~*~*~

Twenty days later, back at the temple, Xanatos woke up in the healers? ward.

?Good to see you awake it is.? Yoda remarked.

Xanatos turned his head to the right and saw Yoda sitting on a stool. ?Master Yoda.? He said in a cracked voice. ?Where?s Qui-Gon??

?Resting he is.? Yoda replied.

The door opened and Ria ran in, ?your awake!? happiness evident in her voice. She gave him a brief hug and kissed his cheek before pulling up a chair and sitting down. ?How are you feeling??

Xanatos turned his head toward her and gave a small smile, ?I?ve been better.?

Ria took a glass of water from the nearby table and gave it to Xanatos after he propped himself up.

Xanatos took a few sips of water and then handed the glass back to Ria, ?how long??

?About twenty days.? Yoda responded.

?What happened?? Xanatos asked, his mind swirling with questions.

?Master Yui-Vernai and I got to the planet where you and the others were being held. The Sith lord was killed but his followers escaped.? Ria told him.

Xanatos gave a slight nod and looked toward Yoda, ?Master Yoda, I think,? he paused as he searched for the words. ?I think it would be best if I left the Jedi order.?

?What?!? Ria responded loudly in a shocked voice. ?Why??

?I killed in anger, I could not, did not,? he corrected himself, ?control my emotions. I touched the darkside again and if I can not learn to control myself then I?m not fit to become a Jedi, much less be a padawan.? Xanatos explained.

?Leave you need not, learned much you have. Chapter House on Naboo there is, take you in Master Ivun will.?

Ria saw Xanatos shake his head no and gave him a pleading look. ?Please Xanatos? After all you been through you can?t leave the Jedi now.?

Xanatos closed his eyes but the look in Ria?s eyes lingered in his mind. ?How can you want me to stay, after what I?ve done? I don?t deserve it.?

?Save your master did you?? Yoda asked.

?Yes.?

?Fall to the darkside did you??

?No.?

?Understand and learned from your mistakes did you??

?Yes. But---?

?Many trials Jedi face,? Yoda interrupted him, ?it is what makes us who we are. Failer you are not, learned and experienced much you have.?

?At least think about it.? Ria pleaded.

Xanatos sighed and nodded his head, ?I?ll think about it.?

?Good. Now that that?s settled what do you notice different about me??

Xanatos examined her and a smile appeared on his face when he spotted the padawan braid. ?Congratulations Ria. Who?s your Master??

~*~*~

Corent packed up his things once again and left his temporary room. Everything?s almost back to normal now. They don?t need any more help with the little ones now so I might a

22. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Ria took a glass of water from the nearby table and gave it to Obi-Wan after he propped himself up. A little confusion there, I was thinking it was suppose to be Xani but not sure so I just wanted to ask to be sure. :confused: No offense is intended.

I had a feeling that Yoda was going to be Ria's master, it makes sense.

I love the scene with Xan and Obi that was heartwarming.

As to a title. hmmm shall have to think about it. Are you going to have them wanting the same master or just a master. Could be Anything for a Master or To rescue our padadwans. Because with two of them and three masters it could be that each on will end up with on of the three masters and I have a feeling that one master will not be coming back. Just a guess on what might be a good title.

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    CrystalKenobi:Ria took a glass of water from the nearby table and gave it to Obi-Wan after he propped himself up. A little confusion there, I was thinking it was suppose to be Xani but not sure so I just wanted to ask to be sure. No offense is intended. oops. [face_blush] thanks for catching that. i fixed it.

I had a feeling that Yoda was going to be Ria's master, it makes sense. :)

I love the scene with Xan and Obi that was heartwarming. Glad you enjoyed it.

As to a title. hmmm shall have to think about it. Are you going to have them wanting the same master or just a master. Could be Anything for a Master or To rescue our padadwans. Because with two of them and three masters it could be that each on will end up with on of the three masters and I have a feeling that one master will not be coming back. Just a guess on what might be a good title.

Well there will be conflict between Obi-Wan and Bruck over who they want to be their master. Bruck wants to have Qui-Gon as a master but so does Obi-Wan.

'Anything for a Master' sounds good. I'll think about it. :)

24. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Still here, just busy. Very interesting twists and turns. Keep it up! :)

25. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Nice. I liked the Yoda dialogue and especially liked this part, because it reminded me of how in Gladiator, the main character was planning to become a farmer instead of a soldiers???

I had hoped I?d be chosen. I guess it just wasn?t meant to be. I wonder what its like to be a farmer. Probably not as exciting as being a Jedi but I?ll still be helping people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.