main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Force & Emotions ("Frozen") planning thread --> co-writers wanted

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SithSpawn69, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    OK, You've seen my post about this Kuat guy with a great potential for a Jedi (or Sith) but no emotions. I would like to start working on it, but as this is my first true attempt at fanfic, I would like some people to work with me. Here we can exchange ideas and develop the story. If you want in, send me a PM and the first couple of senders will work with me. Please, if you have some spare time, grant me this simple request. Thanks

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sure, I'd love to work with you!

3. SithSpawn69

Apr 24, 2001
    Well, it looks like we're starting!
    For starters we must get the background for him. I allready said he was Kuati and that his parents are Imps. Princess1, I'd like you to create the accident at the KDY that had him transformed. Post your ideas here.

The story starts after his 16th birthday. So I need some mushy parts about him growing up without feelings that he will reflect on in the firsr chapter.
    C U soon!

4. SithSpawn69

Apr 24, 2001
    BTW, don't let the strange times of my posts worry you. I'm European and it's mid afternoon here while I'm writing this!

LOL

5. SithSpawn69

Apr 24, 2001
    I'm here, waiting

6. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, I'm here! Sorry I took so long! :)

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, I have a few idea about what happened to him, but first, I have a question. How old do you want him to be when he falls or what ever?

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, assssuming he's pretty young, like about five or six, maybe seven when it happens, this is my idea. I was thinking maybe he was insome sort of speeder wreck with his mother, and she got killed, and he survvied, but now he can't feel emotions. Mostly because of the injury, but partly because his mother death shook him up so much that he sort of put up a subconcious emotional block so he couldn't feel the pain.

Maybe his father was always really strict and firm (since he's a Imp.) and they never got along well. Then when his mother died it got worse when his father noticed that he didn't show any emotion over his mother death. You get the general idea..... So maybe as he gets older he is really torn by not having emotions, and he can't understand why. So obviously there will be some inner turmoil. But, unlike most people, its mental, not emotional. Anyway, thats the idea I have to far. What do you think?

9. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    ok, I'm really sorry, but my mom says I have to get off the net and do a little home work.:( Sorry it took me so long to get on here, I didn't see your pm at first. But I'll probably be back around 1:30-2:00 my time. So I'll see yah then! And by the way, thanks for telling me why your post seemed to be at such funny times, I was kind of wondering! :)

10. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    ok, I'm back for a little while.

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    ok, I guess I missed you agian, pm about what time tomarrow you want to plan. Sorry about that.

12. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm here for a while.......

13. SithSpawn69

Apr 24, 2001
    I really like your ideas!!! I'll be writing the first chapter soon and I'll post it as soon as posibbile. I'll be back online 10 hours after this post. The time zones are killing me. I will use the speeder accident and the strict Imp father in the first chapter. It's 11am here at the time of the post.

14. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    cool! Just tell me when you want me to write something! PM me the first post! I have to got to bed now, so talk to yah later. Its almost 11:00 pm here.

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Hey, you still here?

16. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, if your still here, I have this idea.
    What if (when he's older, like in his teens, 16-17 or older etc) some girl falls in love with him, but because he can't feel emotions, he can't reaturn that love, and that could cause a lot of inner turmoil etc for him. Sorry if this idea is way out there, but it just came into my mind today, so I thought I'd share. :) Let me know what you get done?

17. I_Jedi

I_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Hi. can I help? I'm 14 so if you guys forget the time you were early teens tell me.

18. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Well, I'd be happy if you joined, and don't worry about the age thing, I'll only be turing 16 in a little over a week.

The only problem is SithSpawn seems to have left, dissapeared in fact. I'll pm him and see whats up, then pm you, ok? :)

19. I_Jedi

May 21, 2002
    I alredy PM sith this idea. After mothers death kid gets sent to an impirial training camp.

20. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    hey cool, good idea! Did sith happen to say why he's been?

21. I_Jedi

May 21, 2002
    Sith always leaves when you want him. What era is this anyway?

22. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Probably early Empire, between the two trilogys I think. Do you think Sith would mind if we just started writing? I can't seem to get a hold of him.

23. I_Jedi

May 21, 2002
    Let the writing begin!! When we write a part do we post it here?

24. I_Jedi

May 21, 2002
    Let the writing begin!!
    When we write a part do we post it here? Do you have AOL? Some one I know did it like that.

25. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Yes! We can write now!
    I don't know, I guess we could post it here. I don't have AOL, I have e-mail though, I could PM you me e-mail address if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.