main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Force Help Me! She's Pregnant- A/A, AU, 100% angst free / COMPLETE!! Sequel coming this week!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSA_2

KSA_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2004
    I've only read a little, but I'm laughing hysterically.

You should try to archive it. Heaven knows there are a lot of angsty fics on there. Could use another ;^)

2. Marsa

Marsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004

I totally thought you would end it with Anakin sensing a disturbance in the Force, and then realizing it was Padme, and she was pregnant! Again!

It would have been like: "There goes the planet"

Tee hee! ~M

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Actually, teenagers would be perfect. They bring their own angst and humor without effort. Hmmmm...that could work. And I've got teenagers to spare, both my own and those that probably live somewhere else but seem to live AND EAT here more than their homes. I guess having a pretty teenage daughter doesn't hurt when it comes to that. The boys seem to find a NEED to be here even though she ignores them completely. Which is probably making them come around more, huh? I see definite possibilities. I think Leia would have to be the wild one, don't you?

4. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Awww...you should definately do them as teenagers, that woudl be AWESOME!!

Haha, I really liked how you didn't spare us any details in this story. I'm hoping very much to have a family of my own someday, and this was like a great story and a little primer on what to expect, all wrapped up in one. :)

Like I said, there *definately* has to be a sequel!

5. KSA_2

KSA_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2004
    The twins as teens would be awesome. I can see it now!

But Mommy, I had to go over the speed limit!

How fast she go, Leia?

It went 95, Daddy!

Wow!

Anyway, I loved the tale, and would love a teen story.

6. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Kimberley, don't tell me your children are on this board too. If they are, they might be in for a rather... interesting read, if you write about Luke and Leia as teens ;)

7. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    Excellent ending to a great story! I loved how we saw Han at the end. 'Twas great.

Hmm...... Is there any chance of their being a sequel to this story? I just had to ask........

8. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Well, I have already started working on something with Anakin and Padme dealing with teenagers, since it seemed like such a good one. Of course this will have teenage induced angst, can't avoid that. It will take a while, but I'm working on it!

9. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Great ending to the story! :D

in fact Anakin was already thinking about entering her in the Padawan belching contests the apprentices held at the Temple when she was older. He just had to figure out a way to sneak her past Padme.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That?s such an Anakin thing to think! Oh man. Padmé would totally have his head for that too. [face_mischief]

a man who could probably build a droid out of two rubber bands, a scrap of wire, and a hunk of metal could find changing the diaper of one squirming baby so difficult.
    I loved this! It?s also so consistent with Anakin ? really talented at some things, a complete putz at others. :p

?You liked him, huh? Maybe we better discuss your taste in men now, while you?ll still listen to me!?
    Hee hee! [face_mischief] Oh, Anakin, you have no idea?

This was such a fun story. Thanks for sharing it with us. It?s great to have an angst-free read now and then. ;)

10. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]I've have read some of your other stories and found them quite funny and even though I am not an A/A reader decided to give this one a try as well and I was not disappointed :D Thanks for the great read.

Wedge :>o<: [/color]

11. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Sorry if I've been lurking throughout this entire thread, but I've found it hilarious yet touching. Keep up the great work, VaderLVR64, and I hope to see more in the future! (Hopefully A/A's!)

JS

12. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    This is so much fun to read :D :D

I'm finding myself smiling after I read your posts!!!

13. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    This was a great story, and an amazingly funny last chapter. :D I loved Anakin's six week reminder to Padme. [face_devil] I'm looking forward to more of your work in the future, VaderLVR64!

JD.

14. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    [face_laugh]- for throwing little Han into the mix at the very end.

15. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    I liked Han's entrance, it was very sweet.

That was wonderfully funny, as always. I love the huomour you've added to this it's just great :)

The twins as teens :eek: watch out!

16. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    What a great ending!!!! [face_laugh] I didn't expect Han to show up! There were so many good parts in the last few chapters!

This was a great story all the way through, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the sequel! :D

17. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I loved it; so sweet and refreshing. It's good that you're following up, too. But, but, BUT...you forgot the glorious TODDLER YEARS!! You know, the period of time when your little angel transforms into a demon-seed? When you look at your husband and say, "Never again will I bear one of your spawn!!!" When everything they do, even when it's wrong, is so damn funny that as you're punishing them, you're biting your tongue to keep from laughing your ass off?

Just a thought....

Loved it, though! Great job!

18. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Awesome, definately let me know when you start posting your Ani/Padme with teenage twins story, I would *love* to read it!!!

19. Fate

Fate Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    This was fabulous!! [face_love] I loved every minute of it and was sorry to see it end. Everything was incredibly hilarious, and I loved how Han met baby Leia - that little bit of foreshadowing absolutely screams for a sequel. [face_mischief]

Too bad it couldn't have been this way. Anakin would have been an awesome father. [face_love] Stupid Palpy. :mad: *stands in line for the firing range*

This was wonderful, Kimberley, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

20. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    What a great story! :D Absolutely hilarious.
    It´s a shame it´s over already! :(.

Han meeting Leia was a nice touch- Very nice ending.

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome!!! :D This really made my day bright. I've had a grin on my face since I started this. Wonderful job! :D

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Lank_Pavail: yes, there is a line in the Dune books which says something to the effect of (paraphrasing here) if a man is destined to die fate will lead his footsteps to that spot. Sort of the same idea. Glad you liked it!

Lordban: yep, an announcement about the sequel is at the bottom of this post! Glad you joined the ride.

rhonderoo: it was a relief to WRITE something other than angst for a change!

La_Ya_: glad you enjoyed it!

Zane-Marit: glad you liked it, and Han has been waiting in the wings for a long time now. He was relieved to make his debut!

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl: yeah, a little Han would be adorable, don't you think? Sigh...

Starlight-PixieDust: it's not all bad, there are tons of good things, but they aren't as funny!

jedimasterkipdurron: look for more Han in the sequel, after all he is guaranteed to give any father heart failure, LOL!

J_M_Bulldog: I aim to please, sequel in the works. Thanks for reading so faithfully.

JDH3: thanks for both the UPS and reading along. I'm glad you enjoyed! Shhh, don't tell my best friend by the six week warning was from her...she tattled on her husband to me. SHHHH!

diamond_pony2002: I'm glad you liked it and I will try hard to deliver a worthy sequel.

Gina: this line about changing the diapers comes from experience. My husband can't build a droid (yet) but is very handy. Still, somehow diapers escaped his expertise...I think it was on purpose.

mixza: hey, maybe I can borrow my nephew's machine gun and we can use that instead of Palpy's photo, or perhaps Palpy himself?

returnofthejedi: don't be afraid to have kids, they're wonderful. Besides we parents don't want to be alone in our misery, LOL! Ah yes, Anakin with a teenage daughter does lend itself to some hilarious situations, doesn't it? Hey kids, if you read this, mom really does love you. You may make me crazy, but you're still mine and I love ya!

KSA_2: OOPS! Guilty of angst! But that is why this one was so fun! Glad you liked it. Leia on a speeder? Truly horrifying!

Marsa: even I'm not ready for MORE Skywalkers!

Connemara: I used to give out a list in my childbirth classes entitled "Truths About Parenthood That Your Parents Won't Tell You" and it always got some laughs. Some of the stuff on that list made its way here...

PhoenixMage: glad you liked it, I hope the sequel meets everyone's expectations.

Darth_Lex: glad you liked it, especially since I'm such a fan of YOUR work!

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr: glad you enjoyed it. It's a little different take on what might have been. STUPID PALPY!

Jazz_Skywalker: lurkers welcome! Glad you liked it!

tangled_sphere: hey, a smile is a good thing. Glad to help one along.

Opal: gotta have some Han!

amidalchick: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

stacysatrip: toddling Skywalkers? I don't think I'm that brave.

Fate: feel free to join our Palpy roast (and I do mean roast- as in flames and fire and all that)

aninonymous: glad you liked it, but it did need that dash of Han to enhance the flavor!

Jaina_and_Jag: glad it brought a smile to your face. Thanks for reading!

Okay, I'm working on the sequel, which is going slowly. But the title will be: Not for the Faint of Heart. Thanks for all those who read and were enthusiastic about a sequel. I will try hard to make it worth reading!

23. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    Sequel??? :D :D

24. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Yay! :D A sequel!!!!! :D :D :) :)

25. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    "Not for the Faint of Heart" I like it! :D