main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Force Heretic theory ( there might be spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    I've read all of these theories about Jacen or Jimmy clones being the force heretic but I think it might end up being Vergere. Tell me what you think. Sorry, I am new here and don't mean to start a big debate [face_devil]

2. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Traitor is Vergere, but I have absolutely no idea about the Heretic.

3. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    How do you know that the Traitor is Vergere?

4. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    I think it was confirmed a while ago, but I can't remember who said it.

5. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    is it possible that a Force Heretic is a Jedi that is just completely nutso? I mean, heretic by definition means someone who's a believer, but has opinions that are contrary to those of his/her church. Or it means anyone who doesn't conform with an established attitude, doctrine or principle.
    so maybe it's just a Jedi that doesn't go along with the mainstream tactics, like Kyp Durron. the person that really came to mind when I heard that title was Joruus C'baoth, or however you spell that.

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    I originally was going to say this was a Traitor theory but I remembered people saying that was Jacen's book.
    I hadn't heard anymore about Traitor.

7. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    Heretic =
    A person who holds controversial opinions, especially one who publicly dissents from the officially accepted dogma of the Roman Catholic Church

I hope it's someone we haven't really considered -- Jacen or Danni or someone rather than Jaina or Vergere or Kyp.

8. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    I know this could be a really thin tread but maybe it has to do with Jancen, since he was capture by the Vongs or maybe even Anakin, consider that until know he is the only one who has felt the Vong trhough the force, so maybe this has change some of the old ideas of the Jedi about the force, and if this is the case it could help a lot to close some of the loose ends that the dead of Anakin left :D

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The people at DelRey are thinking right now:

"Okay we have the fans where we want them. Now that we've built suspense we can be predictable and make Kyp the heretic."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

the publishers then slink behind their desks and read romance novels until they have no idea what Star Wars is about anymore and we get the Chewie didn't die, and Han and Leia are divorced and Luke watches holo soaps all day while Mara does the Jedi thing to make enough money for her, Luke and Ben story arc.

10. Rdog22

Rdog22 Jedi Master

Oct 13, 2001
    I'm thinking more along the lines of the Vong. I think that the Shamed Ones will start to believe in the force in this series. They might even start to rebel against their oppressors (i.e. the rest of the Vong).

P.S. Are there more shamed ones or Warriors?

11. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    it would NOT be predictable if it was Kyp. That'd mean a NJO book not starring the Solo/SKywalker clan as the main billing! Impossible! :)

12. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    hmmm... someone else used the Random house dictionary of the English Language ;) except I used number 1 and 3 definitions, not the 2nd one.

It's going to be really interesting to see what they end up doing with the series, I mean, some of those secrets about the Vong, when I'm reading the part in EoV with Shimira(sp?) and Nem Yin, I get shivers up my spine thinking how cool the secrets could be, and all the neat conclusions they could have.
    I just really hope it turns out to be as interesting as it's being alluded to and that Del Rey doesn't screw it up at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.