main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Force.net meeting in Orlando.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SeaTrooper, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    To anyine that may be interested in going down to Orlando and helping them start up their TF.N group check out their board.
    With enough interest we may want to try to start our own. I am planning on going down there on the 9th of December and if anyone else is interested let me know. I have a very small car.
    Buzz

2. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Here are the directions.
    Now directions:
    If you are coming from I-4 east (Daytona Beach, Jacksonville area) Then get off at exit 48 (which takes you into altamonte) and it will put you right onto State Road 436. You will go a long ways down 436 until you get to Hunt Club Blvd. (14 street lights down for those of you who like to count). When you reach this road, take a right onto it. Go down this road until you reach Needles Trail (3 lights down) and take a right onto that street. The Library is the first left. The meeting is at 1:00 pm on Sunday the 9th. Come one Come all and feel free to bring a friend. Hope to see at least some of you there.
    Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.