main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Force Powers **Think Outside of the Box**

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WhisperingDeath, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Okay, I came up with the idea of having a portion of the fight done with just force powers. You know, like the Episode II thing, but done right not just throwing rocks and lightning at eachother.

But to do something like this I would need to some new force powers not used in the movies. Just think up some cool things that can be done to harm some one else.

Some thoughts include...

Force Strike - A beam of energy strikes the target, knocking him to the ground.

Force Blind - a la Jedi Knight. The oponent is blinded momentarily by a bright light.

Force Restrain - A flying blue orb hits the target rendering him motionless. The target is covered in blue electricity and is unable to move.

Force Shield - Caster creates a swirling orangish red shield around himself which can not be broken through.

2. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Force Pimp: Jedi uses the force to make himself somewhat appealing to women.

3. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    *A boxy-moron* Sry had to do that. Commercials....they get into your head.

Anyway, I recall a Dark Jedi using the Force to SLICE her oponent into little tinner itty bitty pieces. It was disgusting, but its another one to add to your list.

What about Force teleportation? He can teleprt himself to the place he is thinking about. Because the force is all around him, including him right? So he just controls all of his molecules.

;)
    Kyle

4. Darth_Jerak

Darth_Jerak Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    force teleport ... like in mortal kombat, I think scorpion could teleport from one side of the screen to the other, and attack the other combatant from behind.

EDIT: THAT'S WEIIIIIRRRDDDDD, we both posted at the same time.

5. WhisperingDeath

May 25, 2002
    okay come on guys, lets get some more ideas out here.

We have known Star Wars all our lives and all we can use for force powers is some levetation and lightning?

6. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    If two jedi are fighting one is light and one is dark, how about force destruction for the dark jedi ( from jedi knight ).

7. DarthPinto

DarthPinto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2002
    Force Feint - Jedi fakes an attack and uses the force to move around behind the opponent at high speed as an image of the Jedi remains where he was, fooling the opponent (like sub-zero's ice sculpture doodad)

Force Cheap Shot - Jedi punches high, which opponent blocks, while he uses the force to hit the opponent low.

Force...Chop! nevermind

8. mpfjr

mpfjr Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 8, 2001

How about critical blow. The ability to send a violent destructive concussion at the center of the enemies brain stem or perhaps heart.

9. Ben-Kushaan_Exile

Ben-Kushaan_Exile Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2000
    Some force power that makes stuff go through you. Like the Martian Man Hunter. Like, you're still there and visible only like if I threw a rock at you, it'd go right through you.. just a thought..

10. darth_kohai

darth_kohai Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    WisperingDeath, check your PM's
    ;)

11. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Here's what you do. Look up all the magical powers available to wizards in the Dungeons and Dragons game, then change the "magic" to "force" and you have a whole new set of force powers.

12. ewingsquadron

ewingsquadron Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2001
    Or you could do a fight like the end of the movie "Dark City." Some pretty cool non-gimmicky stuff.

13. yikes

yikes Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    This brings up a question I've always wanted to ask.

Why cant jedi use the force to make themselves fly? They use it to run and jump, but that about it. Why diesnt George Lucas think of flying?

14. Pixelito

Apr 16, 2002
    cause that would make it really campy...

how about force kill? using the force to kill!

15. Fremen

Sep 10, 2001
    rofl Pixelito. I am not sure if you are serious. But thats about the funniest thing I have heard for a while on these boards.

I know what you mean, (I think) but it sounds dumb. :p

lol, Force kill ah..............heh Use the to Kill. lol...........ah........oh dear.........I'm sorry thats just hilarious.

;)
    Kyle

16. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    so.... is this gonna be a fan-film? or a VIDEO GAME!

*back back forward up up down punch punch kick... oh forget it, i hate these darn codes!*

17. Fremen

Sep 10, 2001
    I find it hard that no one else finds "Force Kill" Funny. [face_plain] I'm alone. :(

;)
    Kyle

18. TwilightMaster

TwilightMaster Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2002
    Force Skin :)

The Jedi creates some kind of energy ball in his hands and pushes it towards the enemy. The enemy gets a big electrical glow round him that melts him to a big pile of goo?

I dunno, I just liked the name LOL

19. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Tour de Force

The Jedi (or Sith) uses the Force to have his opponent spin like crazy.

Would look weird, but would be cool in a comedy or something. 8-}

20. Various

Various Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    I was wondering how long it would be until we'd see a "hado-ken" or a "kamehameha" in one of these.

:p

21. No-ShadowKick

No-ShadowKick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Force UltraSonic
    Force Radiation
    Raw Force
    Force Disolve
    Force Cammoflage
    Force Spitt
    Force Martial Art
    Force Balance
    Force Stop
    Force Confuse
    Force CopyAttack
    Force Breath
    Force Shockwave
    Force RoundHouseKick
    Force JumpSpinningBackKick
    Force Handchopoff
    Force Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

How could i forget Force No-ShadowKick

22. WhisperingDeath

May 25, 2002
    Ewing - Dark City is one of the best 'little known' films out there. I have been contemplating a scene such as the ending one.

Pixeleto - bahahahah force kill

Unfortunatly, many of these force powers are one hit kill kind of attacks. I would need powers that could be lived through or blocked. But I some of these posts have been good inspiration.

Keep up the good ideas.

23. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    How about;

Force Read (To doenload info automatically)

Force See (Like telescope, or something)

Force Smell (hee hee, seriously though...like a dog :) )

Force Cling (Spider-Man!)

Force Talk...like ESP

My Two cents

24. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh they already do the mind spaek already. Just not shown ouright.
    I think using the Force to knock an opponent away is a good defensive tactice.
    The "FOrce Kill" Isn't the Jedi way, Sith yes, but they kill via Lighting. What I wanna see is a defensive tactice AGAINST the sith lighting. Every attack has a defense. Why not using the FOrce as a lense and amplifier. You get zapped by Sith Ligthing, aborb it, and focus it back at the Sith. Or you can resort to Force Tickling someone. :D
    Mynn

25. Pixelito

Apr 16, 2002
    force FIRE.... like Jango's flamethrower, but using the force instead of a weapon...

or maybe Force Quit? Force Field? Force of Nature (MTG forever dudes)? X-Force?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.