main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Force Powers **Think Outside of the Box**

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WhisperingDeath, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I see the error of my ways, I will stop killing and selling the pelts of the wild fremen for extremely high prices. Material gains are not what the world is all about... force powers are!

So, lets make some more up.

Force Mirage - A varient of force team, the jedi splits himself into 3 forms that attack the oponent but only one of them is the actual oponent, the other two are just halucinations.

2. swmaster

swmaster Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 16, 2001
    Funny force powers!

But really how old are you people? Havent you EVER played the SWRPG? There are over 75 different force powers outlined in the books and supplaments along with a few more that are hinted at. And many of the force powers have multiple uses!

There is also a HUGE amount of info on every aspect of Jedi and for that matter the entire SW universe! If you want to have some exellent reference books and also a fun game get the Star Wars RPG 2nd Editon books.

SWmaster

3. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    FORCE TRIPLE HELIX FORMATION ATTACK!!!!!

Anyway, what about Force quake, causes the ground to shake.

Force Poke: You can poke an opponent to death! (This a varriation, of when I saw KQ, I thought it was hilarious, how Darth Vader said, "Now you shall see the TRUE power of the force!" And you see the girl getting punched, by invisable hands! lol it would have been ok, if it didn't look like the acting for that scene was from a spoof.)

I REALLY want to see the Wild Fremen! :p

;)
    Kyle

4. toxikhiro

toxikhiro Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 13, 2002
    Force interference: Generates a huge electrostatic feild, disabling all devices. Not for use aboard starships.

Force Tempest: (for use on planets, not starships) creates a giant storm, raining fire and brimstone down from the heavens.

Force Pestilence: Infects opponent with disease...?

Cosmic Rift: Rips cosmic fabric, allowing Jedi to travel anywhere in space or time, but can also destroy huge amounts of matter (like planets) ;)

Force Resurrection: Channels force through a corpse, or dead matter, to give life back to something dead.

Force Spike: Creates a spiny shell around the Jedi using it.

Force Ex-Lax: Causes opponent to **** himself. heh heh heh.

Force Bitchslap: Unseen hands bitchslap opponent, getting him really mad. Why is this a good thing? Well, it's not, but it would be really entertaining.

Force Shaft: I'm one mean mother-- "Watch your mouth!"

Kraut Force: Causes opponent to suddenly be wearing black leather shorts and speak german.

That's all!
    --Nate

5. lord_Taionisys

lord_Taionisys Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    what about an attack where you throw your sabre at the opponent and force pull it back to you while it is still floating.

6. Quin-Dara-Ken

Quin-Dara-Ken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    Force Tickle!!! Like:

Jedi goes to the Sith and starts tickling him to death

Sith: hahahahha no ahahhahahah, no seriously stop hahaha, stop it ahahaha.

Jedi: tickle tickle tickle!!

7. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Force Illuminate: Opponent or target is outlined by a colored light. BTW, also a direct ripoff from Salvatore and the Forgotten Realms books. [face_plain]

Force Push, Force Pull, etc.

Mind trick (alternate use): Target(s) sees things that aren't really there.

Use the force to manipulate gravity by standing on the ceiling or walls for a short period of time.

This one is one that every Jedi uses, but you can't see it really in film unless you get inventive: Jedi use the force to guess their opponent's next maneuver so they can act accordingly. See Obi vs. Maul in Episode I. :) Keeping this in mind, you can probably get some really interesting combinations, blocks, feints, and old fashioned trickery with this and other force powers put together when you script your fight/encounter.

If anyone has any old SW RPG books laying around with Force Powers in em, post the powers here, because I don't feel like laying down $40 for each used source book out there. ;P

Chris

8. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    Force Duplicate: He duplicates about 4 lightsabres, in fron of his opponent, and uses them to fight him, then he charges in with his own saber, and attacks.

;)
    Kyle

9. Padan

Padan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2002
    Check out some of the old school Dragonball Z. You could probably transfer some of the stuff in it to a force battle.

10. Ben-Kushaan_Exile

Ben-Kushaan_Exile Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2000
    Actually you can use the Force to not only bring someone back from the dead but live forever as well.

It is canon too. I believe in one of the books a jedi/group of jedis bring another jedi back from the dead (correct me if I'm wrong). And in RotJ Luke says "But Yoda, you can't die." and Yoda replies "Strong I am in the Force, but not that strong." implying that you can indeed use the force to live forever... anyway.. blah blah blah..

11. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I would download some Dragonball Z, however I would need to know what episodes are good, there are hundreds of them and I don't have the patience to watch too many dragonball Z episodes. The 26 episodes of cowboy Bebop (my current KaZaA addiction) are playing on my computer 24/7.

12. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Humm a "Martix" type manuver? We already do that.:-D<VBG> Great way to freak your opponent out. Speaking of which had anyone seen "The Martix:Reloaded" trailer yet?

Mynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.