main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_MacDuff, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    With the release of the new Force Unleashed video game, would it be OK for us to do a troop at a local shop? Has the game already been released? Just an idea that I had for a troop.

2. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    The game is not out but I have thought about the local gaming stores (Comes out in September). A local store that is promoting the SW game is ok - just not a local shopping store trying to get people to buy tomatoes or something...

3. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    The store that I has in mind was EB Games here in High Point. It is located in the Oak Hollow Mall. It is in a much large setting, so is that OK? I am new to this setting up a troop and I need all the advice I can get.

4. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Just might be able to do a double header. Across the Mall from EB games is a KB toys store, that will more than likely be carrying some of the new Clone Wars movie toys. Since this is going to be in September and still pretty warm out, this would give us an ideal location as far as comfort for the troop. We would be in A/C. Let me know what you think and I will go and talk to them.

5. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Sounds like fun...

6. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I will go out there and talk to the store personnel and see what they say.

7. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I already ordered my game etc. from Starwars.com w/ a great discount I had saved. Can't wait!

8. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I have been talking to EB Games, aka Game Stop here at the Oak Hollow Mall in High Point and have planted the seed about us doing a troop out there when "The Force Unleashed" comes out in September. Unfortunately I don't have a gaming system any more, so no game for me. :_|

9. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    You can play mine - I have every game system now except the PS3 - THE Wii is my latest and can't wait until FU and the untitled lightsaber game that comes out around xmas... TFU on the xbox 360 is already pre-ordered and counting the days (Not that I take time to play many games - my kids do but Sme and the new SW game will happen with great fun)

10. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    If you have not played this yet it rocks. It is unbelievable how awesome the graphics and force power usage are. I will not give any more details other then to say that I received a FREE figure at game stop during the midnight opening.

11. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Josh already BEAT the game - very cool graphics - great story (Especially if you read the book)! Great addition to the Star Wars Universe.

12. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    Yeah, I beat it also but playing for three straight days will do that. Now I am going back through to get all of the achievements. The funniest one I have gotten so far is, Worst Day Shift Manager Ever.

13. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.