main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cephas, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I thought we'd start a new thread for the upcoming Force Unleashed video game since it's gonna be GINORMOUS!

XBOX 360 is releasing a demo for the game on Thursday, August 21. Also, rumour has it there will be a graphic novel on August 19 too and a novel coming soon as well not to mention the "Art of.." book next month.

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Aw sweet man. your gana hafta let me try that demo. of course i don't have an xbox. and I'm all about graphic novels! OOOOOOOOOh I cant wait!!!!!!!

3. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    We are all so excited for this game!! My brother has a PS3 and my mom just got the HDTV, so we can really enjoy the special features. I've already warned her that we'd be playing video games in her bed this fall!!! I preordered the novel as well. Speaking of books, someone still has my DeathStar book.....

4. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    Ok, verified during my break this morning..Borders had the graphic novel, the hardcover novel and the Art Of books!
    I got the GN and am almost done. LOVING it! And the fact that its canon is so much better. Not to be missed.

5. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    In the GN, is there any smooching going on? I saw Juno and the apprentice locking lips in one of the game trailers and was wondering how kid friendly it was going to be.

6. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Are we still interested in participating at the Rochester Walmart to help promote the release?? I will attempt to contact them again if more than just 2 or 3 of us can do it.

7. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    I'll do it if it is on a Sunday

8. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    dude can ya bring the gn today? id really love to see it.

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I have to wait some more?!? The demo is only available for those that have Gold! :mad:

10. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    they just released the demo for the ps3. Hopefully they'll have it for the psp soon. then I can download it. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get over to Pete's to try the xbox one.

11. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    ooooooooo.....Annndddyyyyy!![:D] I see a private lesson in downloading demos in our near future[face_praying] . My brother has the ps3 and, of course, you know how technologically handicapped I am....

12. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    Anyone notice the dud in this game weilds his saber like ashoka? Only two I have ever seen do it.

13. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    yea.. i thought the same... is there a connection? i wonder?

14. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    i saw that too. I think after they pitched the idea to Lucus for the video game he stole it.[face_shame_on_you]..... But I love Ahsoka!

I have never downloaded demos on the ps3 cause i don't have one... princesses if your willing to bring me one and leave it here for a very long time i can probably figure it out.........

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Jedi master Adi Gallia (from Episode 1) was the first I've seen wield the lightsaber that way in the video game Jedi Power Battles, which came out on the Playstation I believe.

Yes, I realize that I have no life [face_hypnotized]

16. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    Hey I have master of tessi or somthing like that for playstation 1. it;s pretty much mortal combat with all players of the first triology. your finishers are like han using his blaster.

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I love the way that I can ping stormtroopers off the ST-ST! :D

18. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    The demo is too cool! I played it about 8 times now!
    As Prince once said: "I count the days."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.