main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    FORCE USER FACTIONS

JEDI ORDER FACTION INFORMATION

The purpose of the Jedi Order is to facilitate the training of those beings
    that are Force-sensitive. These beings are trained and educated to the
    purpose of becoming Jedi Knights; the guardians of peace and justice in the
    Galaxy. While the Jedi Order is independent of the New Republic, it has been
    known to provide aid to the established government in times of need.

It is led by the Jedi Council, which is comprised of twelve senior Jedi.
    This Council decides what direction the Order is to take as a whole, who is
    to be passed for higher ranking, where individual Jedi are to be sent for
    assignment, Jedi training methods and other leadership responsibilities.

As Jedi, they are adamant about learning and following the ways of the light
    side of the Force. They use the Force for good and never for evil or ill
    intent. They are enouraged to act upon reason, calm, knowledge and wisdom.

If the goals of the Jedi Order suit your character needs, then this is the
    faction for you. To join, all you need do is send a private message to the
    faction leader(s) or make a post indicating that you wish to join. You'll
    need the following for your bio: Character Name, Gender, Age, Species,
    Division, and whether or not you are Force sensitive.

The Game Masters for this thread are: greyjedi125, Ktala,
    Handmaiden_Yane
    and LightSide_Apprentice. This team is subject to
    change as time draws on.

SETTING

Planetary Surface, Yavin Four

One year has passed, since word was received of the threat of a
    Jedi Purge. Fortunately, an armistice between the Galactic Empire amd the
    New Republic has prevented such an eventuality. Regardless of the threat's
    passing, the Jedi have established training centres throughout the galaxy.
    With the help of the Grey Jedi Order, they stand strong against whatever
    evils threaten them.

If you'd like to join the Jedi Order, and be a part of the
    Integrated Balance of Power, please don't hesitate to make your
    wishes known. The above is merely an introductory setting, and a more
    detailed story will soon unfold.

Information about the Grey Jedi Order will be posted by greyjedi125
    who will act as it's GM, along with Handmaiden_Yane.

There is also a Sith Order, which will be deatailed by Darth_Ghast
    who will act as its GM, along with DarthXan318.

A Dark Jedi Order is also available and will be posted by its GM,
    The_Dark_Overlord

While these factions are not yet up, they will be available in the near
    future.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Character Name: Darth Inferno
    Species: Human-Sith Hybrid
    Division: Sith Order
    Force Sensitive: Extremely

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    **Returning chracter**

Name: Nizzal'ny'ayerees (Nizzal)
    Race:Twi'lek
    Sex:F
    Force: You betcha!
    Lighstabers: 2- One gold/one Green

OOC: Ahhh..good to be home! :)

4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Hello, everyone. Here are my character Bio's. :)

Name: Lord Twilight ( real name is known to few)
    Species : Arkanian/ Almanian Hybrid
    Hair colour: Long White hair ( Qui-Gon Jin style)
    Eye colour: Violet
    Height: 6'(1.8m)tall/ weight: 150lbs.(68.2kg)
    Force sensitive: yes (very)
    Faction/Division: Grey Jedi Order
    Weapon type: Force activated, single bladed purple lightsaber.

Description: Lord Twilight's complexion is of tan color, which contrasts with his white hair which betrays his half Arkanian parentage. He is usually attired in dark violet robes which are more akin to sith Robes than jedi robes. He is a brooding man by nature, except when he is in the company of his beloved, Vionna Lariika.

Bio: Lord Twilight was brought to the Jedi Academy by his Old Jedi mentor, and it was here that he grew as a Force User and learned much about becoming a Jedi. However, his own ideas concerning the force and a "Grey" way were very strong and Master Luke allowed him to explore them, although he did issue a strong warning concerning the darkside. Thankfully, Lord Twilight was able to withstand the dark temptations when they did come. It was during that time which includes a conflict with the Sith, that Lord Twilight befriended a Sith by the name of Izik Ruloon. It was not long after their fated meeting that Izik turned from the ways of the sith and joined Lord Twilight to become the founders of the Grey Jedi Order.

Much later, During the conflict with the Khass, Lord Twilight was entrusted with the security and safety of the Jedi Academy by Master Luke Skywalker. Lord Twilight was deeply honored by this opportunity and by master Skywalker's trust in him. He was able to succeed in this endeavor only with the aid of the Force. However, Izik perished during the encounter with the Khass. To his own surprise, Lord Twilight did not take the passing of his friend very well. It was at this time, that circumstances drew Lord Twilight and Vionna towards each other, and caused them to finally open up to each other.

Now that the Senior Jedi members have returned to yavin 4, Lord Twilight no longer holds the position of head administrator, which naturally belongs to Master Luke. With the fortification of the Jedi Academy complete, Lord Twilight now aids the Jedi in their search for new bases, Jedi training, administration and countless other duties that would prepare them to defend themselves against the purported second Jedi Purge.

Name: Bastilus Onasi
    species: Human
    Hair: short, black hair with silver-grey sides
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'11"(1.54m)/ weight: 145lbs(65.9kg)
    Force sensitive: yes
    Faction/Division: Jedi Oder (Light Side)
    weapon type: standard, single bladed yellow lightsaber.

Description: Bastilus is a well mannerd and highly educated gentleman who was raised as a Jedi and has become a jedi instructor. He is quite honored and greatful for his supporting role in the affairs of the Jedi.

Bio: Bastilus Onasi has only recently begun to be more interactive in the social and extra-corricular aspects of the Jedi Academy. His friendship with Cember has prompted him to leave his reclusive life-style and become more active within the Jedi community on Yavin 4. The outcome from their mission to Hoth is still having effects of varying degrees on those whom they have interacted with.

As noted before by LightSide, character Bio's need not be as detailed.
    ;)

5. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Lord Twilight felt the Jedi Master before he saw him, which was not unusual. When Luke SKywalker approached him however, he was not alone. The man at his side wore robes of an almost identical fashion to Lord Twilight's own, except where Twilight's were violet, the man's were black. "Greetings, Master Twilight," Lord Obdurate said as he drew nearer. "The Force has grown within you, I see," he added. Luke gave a slight smile. "I'm sure the two of you have a lot to speak about," he said, before executing a slight bow and departing.

When Luke was gone, Lord Obdurate resumed speaking. "Master Skywalker has informed me of the progress of the Jedi training centres. He indicated that there were some difficulties establishing anything inhabitable on Dagobah." The truth was that very little in the way of technology could be used on that planet, and its use as a base was diminished.

Ktala

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Vransha Killar was among the first to learn of his Master's return. The two engaged in conversation, Obdurate informing his Apprentice of a training centre he wished to establish on Dagobah. Vransha was curious, and offered to help if the need arose. Obdurate expected nothing less.

When the former Sith Lord departed to speak with some of the Jedi however, Vransha decided to take the opportunity to speak with Nizzal. He made his way into the Great Temple and toward her quarters. It would be twilight soon, and he wondered if perhaps she wished to walk with him under the star-lit sky.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Nizzal was in her quarters. She had eaten the evening meal, and now she sat relaxed on her couch. She was out of her Jedi tunics, and wore a loose skirt, and a top which hung low off of her shoulders. She felt the need to wear something else. Being a knight..she could wear other clothing.

She was sitting back, and enjoying some music, when she heard someone at her door.

"Enter."

She was presently suprised, when she saw
    Vransha Killar outside her door. She gave a small smile.

"Come in."

TAG: LSA

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Checked in with greyjedi125; here's my character for this one :D

Character Name: Faile Nartonas
    Species: Human
    Division: Jedi (Light Side)
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Brief Description: A tall, gangly kid with green eyes and blonde hair.
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Brief Bio: Faile was lost in stasis just before the Clone Wars broke out. He was thrust into suspended animation by his Master following a ship decompression. The life support malfunctioned, effectively freezing him in place. A Jedi Knight discovered Faile's ship floating on the Outer Rim and recovered him, bringing him back almost from the dead. He has reawoken to a time when virtually all of his friends are dead and gone, though the Jedi have survived.

8. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"Enter." Vransha recognised the voice as Nizzal's and stepped into her quarters. When the Anzat entered his eyes drifted toward the female Twi'lek who lie on her couch, seemingly relaxed and at ease. Vransha's cheeks grew warm as he realised that he was staring at the female. She was out of her Jedi tunic and wore a loose skirt, and a top that hung low off of her shoulders. There was a low musical melody in the background, and Vransha met Nizzal's gaze directly. She gave him a small smile as she said, "Come in."

Only then did the former Sith realise that he was still standing within her doorway. Vransha stepped inside, feeling unusually warm. "I was wondering," he began, "if you would care for a walk. Twilight is almost upon us and I was going to head toward some of the hot springs not too far off from the waterfall pool." While he did not say so openly, he sincerely hoped that she would join him. Throughout the past year he had grown more than a little fond of her, and found himself not only enjoying her presence, but actively seeking her company when he felt alone. He could not help wonder however, what effect his Master's return would have on his time with Nizzal

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Vransha met Nizzal's gaze directly. She gave him a small smile as she said, "Come in."

Nizzal's eyes twinkled in amusement, as she noticed Vransha take a moment, before he steped inside her quarters.

"I was wondering," he began, "if you would care for a walk. Twilight is almost upon us and I was going to head toward some of the hot springs not too far off from the waterfall pool."

"Hmmm... A walk does sound nice." Nizzal stood up from the couch and walked around to where Vransha stood. "You mentioned the hot springs.."

Nizzal thought to herself. She had done some rather intense lightsaber routines..and working on her new force skills had left her rather tired and sore, which is why she was relaxing on the couch.

Nizzal nodded. "Just a moment. I'll be right out."

Nizzal headed back into her bedroom for a moment. She altered her clothing slightly..and put on something that she could sit in the water in that went under her regular clothing. She pulled her lekku back, banded. She didnt need another watersoaking in full clothing, as before.

Grabbing a towel and a wrap, she stepped back out into the living room.

"Ready whenever you are."

10. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

When Nizzal stepped out from her bedroom, with her lekku back, banded, and a towel in her hand, Vransha gave a slight smile. "Ready whenever you are," Nizzal finally said. And with that, Vransha led the way out from the Great Temple and into the jungle. Even though twilight had fallen, there was still an abundance of life that remained active. Vransha often considered himself to admire nocturnal beings. He enjoyed the darkness, it provoked his thoughts and allowed him to feel safe. He was always safe when he was the hunter, which was always.

As they walked through the jungle brush, Vransha enjoyed the star-lit sky. It was a majestic view, and one that he was sure to point out to Nizzal just before they entered the rock-like mound that was the entrance to the underground hot springs.

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Lord Twilight greeted both Master Luke and Lord Obdurate with his customary bow. He bowed once more when Master Skywalker parted with company, leaving Lord Twilight to catch up with Lord Obdurate.

Lord Twilight wondered how much master Luke and Lord Obdurate had shared during their own conversation. Lord Twilight had not forgotten the issue concerning Black Sun and he meant to take the opportuninty to ask the former Dark Lord about it.

"Despite it's inherent inability to support technology, I must admit that i did find Dagobah to be a fascinating place. I have no doubt there are many mysteries to be unveiled therein."

As usual, there was no way to tell Lord Obdurate's reaction through the Force, since the man was imperceptible as it were. Perhaps that's what made Lord Obdurate so enigmatic. There was always an air of mystery and discovery when amicably dealing with him.

Lord Twilight had so many questions, it almsot felt like he was a kid again, discovering the new world around him, however, he knew what is was like to be sought only as an oracle.

Though he did not consider himself to be counted in Lord Obdurate's league, Lord Twilight enjoyed the man's company for what is was truly worth.

It was no secret that Lord Obdurate's visits always had a purpose, thus it was only a matter of time before he made his true intentions known in conversation.

tag: LSA

OOC: It's a bit off, I know. I'm in dire need of sleep... :p and on that note... :)

12. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"Despite its inherent inability to support technology, I must admit that I did find Dagobah to be a fascinating place. I have no doubt there are many mysteries to be unveiled therein," Lord Twilight said. His present companion gave a slight nod of agreement.

"Perhaps it is best used as it is naturally," Obdurate said. "Technology is not necessary for learning the ways of the Force. Some Jedi could learn from an experience on what they might consider a primitive world. And yet, Dagobah is so full of life, so full of mystery and danger, that it would provide the perfect site for the training of Jedi. While I do not think that the swamp world would be appropriate for young padawans, it may very well be the ideal location for intensive training and discovery of oneself and the Force." He did not add that those very reasons might be what led Yoda to Dagobah, and its great ability to have facilitated Master Skywalker's training as a Jedi, so many years a ago.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

At the mention of "natural" and "intensive training", Lord Twilight reflexively shot Lord Obdurate a silent look of awe. Certainly, Lord Obdurate most likely possessed extraordinary telepathic abilities, but to be able to so clearly speak and understand the thoughts one burried deep in one's mind...was simply astonishingly uncanny.

As they continued to walk, Lord Twilight spoke with quite a serious tone.

"It amazes me that you would mention such things. I have been thinking...debating with myself really, about taking Jedi training to the next level. Creating a truly intensive training program that would combine every possible aspect and combat combination available to us and forge a masterpiece. A force user so formidable, yet so finely balanced, that it would hopefully be like nothing seen before."

At this, Lord Twilight gave Lord Obdurate a suspicious look as if to say, "You've done this before havent you?"

"Of course, the first thing i thought about was trying to find a way to propose the idea to master Skywalker without having him, at best, object to the idea or at worst, reject it all together....Dagobah would be the perfect place for such training."

Lord Twilight looked up, envisioning such a place, then he returned his gaze to the former Dark Lord.

"But truth be told, the number of suitable candidates are...well, too few to be counted in one hand."

There was more that the Grey Jedi master wanted to say, but he held his peace. He opted to listen more and speak less, that had been one of his resolutions. Although he was eager to pour out his idea to a willing ear, he could truly appreciate some feedback from someone like Lord Obdurate.

14. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"It amazes me that you would mention such things," Lord Twilight said, in all seriousness as they continued to walk. "I have been thinking ... debating with myself really, about taking Jedi training to the next level. Creating a truly intensive training program that would combine every possible aspect and combat combination available to us and forge a masterpiece. A Force user so formidable, yet so finely balanced, that it would hopefully be like nothing seen before." At this, Lord Twilight gave Lord Obdurate a suspicious look, and the former Dark Lord almost smiled. Almost.

"Of course, the first thing I thought about was trying to find a way to propose the idea to Master Skywalker," Twilight continued, "without having him, at best, object to the idea or at worst, reject it all together ... Dagobah would be the perfect place for such training." Lord Twilight shifted his gaze for a moment, before refocusing upon the former Dark Lord. "But truth be told, the number of suitable candidates are ... well, too few to be counted in one hand."

The pair was quiet for several minutes, as they continued walking into the night, blending in with the shadows. "We would need to train our fellow Jedi, so as to create suitable candidates. And in the meantime, those few that are capable can be focused upon," said Obdurate, his face hidden by his hood, and his very being almost a shadow in itself. "I will speak with Master Skywalker to express these thoughts. He has confidence in you, and has entrusted you with the leadership of the Grey Jedi Order, and the Jedi Order too, at those times where he has been called upon by the Force." He paused then, but only for a moment. "Skywalker understands that trust is essential. He will trust you, as he does the Force."

Ultimately, whether or not Master Skywalker approved of the idea, Lord Obdurate would see it done. He would see it through to its fruitrition. It was the Will of the Force, and he would make every effort to ensure its eventuality. "Balance is the key," he added quietly, knowing that Lord Twilight would agree.

Saintheart

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

When Luke Skywalker had excused himself from Lord Obdurate and Lord Twilight, he made his way back toward, and then into, the Great Temple. As he walked along its corridors, he reflected upon Obdurate's words. The man knew far more than Luke himself, and Luke wondered, not for the first time, how someone could have attained such a vast store of knowledge. The man also possessed inhuman control and affinity with the Force. Luke shook his head slowly, knowing that the former Dark Lord would never become a completely known entity. In that way, the man reminded Luke of the Force itself.

His thoughts stopped short however, as he noticed Faile Nartonas in the corridors. It was dark outside, and well into the night. "Having trouble sleeping?" Luke said with a slight smile. "Would you be willing to help me on a small project I have in mind?" he asked. Then, Luke Skywalker began to outline his plan for a Jedi Tournament. He had received the idea from Lord Obdurate, and decided that it would be something worthwhile. Perhaps Faile would be interested too.

15. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    Here's Jikar,

Name: Jikar Nial
    Hair: Brown, Shaggy
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 6'0"
    Force sensitive: yes
    Faction/Division: Lightside (For now)
    Weapon Type: One single Bladed lightsaber, Blue. Also, a collection of Blasters aquierd from Imperial supply bases and Imperial Armorys.
    BIO: Jikar began his training late in life, but quickly gained power in the force. he trained for quite a few years, and was present when the Sith first attacked Yavin 4. Shortly after that he was sent on a mission which would determine wether or not he would be declared a knight.

He was sent to a Rebel base that was soon to come under sttack. he was to help them in either defending the base, if they thought it possiable, or to assist in the retreat.

They chose to reatreat, and were leaveing the system just as the Imperials showed up. Illian was nearly killed in the Daogfight, only saved by the mysterios entrance of a Wookiee named Rawranwar, who was delivering supplies to the base.

Rawranwar returned the Jedi home, and then departed for placed unknown.

Some time after that Luke left Yavin 4, to speak with his father. During that time, a pair of Sith Came to the planet, and jikar was prepared to fight them off. However, the person Luke put in charge, Lord Twilight, used his powers to interjet the Grey Jedi way and accept them on the planet. Jikar almost attacked them anyway, dispite that fact that he woulkd die in such an encounter. Here began his dislike of Lord Twilight as well as Jikar's belief that he was attempting to draw the students away from the Light, to his 'Grey' way, which Jikar was certian would cause them to fall.

When luke returned Jikar had one more test to pass. He was forces to work with the Sith Varnsha Killar and retrive Lukes Lightsaber, which had been placed in a temple that was controled by a sith spirit. They were succsessful, but the experienced force Jikar to ask for help from the Sith, something he has never forgotten.

Some time after that the Mission to thw Khass Homeworld began, and Jikar went along to protect Master Luke. News of the Second Jedi Purge had come to Yavin 4, and luke was walking right into Imperial Hands. Jikar vowed to protect Luke on his life.

After the battle they returned home, but Jikar had become a very bitter man. Luke had ignored all his calls for saftey, had rebuked him at every turn. it seemed that noone besides Illian, at the academy, agreed with him or even cared about him. He launched into a series of missions, over the course of the year, that he made on his own. Attacking Imperial Officers, helping to destroy imperial bases and ships, and working with Rawranwar to attack and destroy supply convoys.

He's slipping, though he dosen't know it, and even Illian can't seem to help him.

and Illian

Name: Illian Faranal
    Hair: Golden Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'8"
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Faction/Division: Lightside
    Weapon Type: One single bladed lightsaber, green in color.

BIO: Illian was involved in almost all of the missions that Jikar was but didn't really begin to fal in love with him untill the mission to the Rebel base. After that they fell in love, and made themselves a home in the jungles of Yavin 4.

After the khass battle Illian finnaly found focus in her training. With Jikar slipping she decided to focus on the healing arts, putting all of he skil and time into it. Still, her skills couldn't help the bitterness in Jikar's heart. She is now, probably, the best healer on Yavin, and her home as been turned into a kind of hospital, her garden into a place for scholors to meditate and debate.

For all this she is glad, but she stil worries about Jikar, and dosen't know what to do with him, or how to help him.

16. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002

Name: Vionna Lariika
    Species : Human
    Hair colour: Blue black
    Eye colour: Smoky gray
    Height: 5'10" tall/ weight: 134 lbs
    Weapon type: Dual bladed lightsaber, emerald/amethyst respectively

Description: A tall, graceful figure, Vionna wears a simple gray dress that allows for easy movement when in battle. While worry lines mark her face, laugh lines and dimples also abound. She loves to laugh and talk, but is most happy in the presence of her father, Kaelar Lariika, and her beloved, Zephyr.

Biography: Vionna grew up on Commenor, with her single mother, Tristi Lariika. Tristi instructed the young Vionna in the ways of the Force. Her time there was for the most part, peaceful and filled with joy. It all changed when she went home one day to find her mother's blood splattered on the bedroom wall, and her broken body on the bed. Torn with grief, she was only upset further by the news that her mother was not Force Sensitive. Believing herself to be truly orphaned, she wondered the galaxy for a year before finally deciding to journey to Yavin IV to find answers. She found answers, and more at the moon. She found love and, most surprisingly, a father.

Name: Alethia Tel'anh
    Hair colour: Chestnut brown
    Eye colour: hazel
    Height: 5'7" tall/ weight: 120 lbs
    Faction/Division: Jedi Order
    Weapon type: Single bladed lightsaber, pure white in color

Description: Alethia is extremely intelligent in the ways of computers and other such technology, but she has given up her researching past to learn and discover her talents in the Force. Alethia is in tune emotionally with all she feels in the Force, and this has sometimes created problems. You wouldn't be able to tell, for she always exudes cheerfulness and a ready smile.

Biography: Alethia was only seventeen when it was discovered that she was Force sensitive. Her parents, Evin and Merse, sent her off to Yavin IV to be a Jedi. She met up with Nizzal, a friend from the past, and learned much at the moon. She learned to overcome her fears, and to trust the Force more than she had been doing so.

EDIT: POST 800! :D

17. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

As Alethia

Alethia had been on her way to the Academy's library when she overheard Master Luke speaking with a new student about a Jedi tournament. She cleared her throat. "Um...Master Luke? I-I'd be interested."

TAG: LSA, Saintheart

Waterfall Pool, Yavin Four

As Vionna

It wasn't time to go in quite yet, so Vionna decided to pay a little visit to the pool that held much meaning for her. She smiled to herself, reminsicing over the past.

OOC: Just needed to put her in there. ;)

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    BTW...i do still have a Sith Character, but he is not currently going to be posting in here, he's elsewhere.

But for now, here is my new character!

Character Name: William Lemeiux
    Species: Human
    Division: Dark Jedi
    Force Sensitive: Highly

19. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OOCl Sounds cool, may I join?

20. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    Name: Rylon Credeaux
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Black
    Height: 6'tall/ weight: 180
    Force sensitive: yes, very much so
    Rank: Master of the Force (neither Jedi or Sith only a force user)
    Weapon type: 2 lightsabers. 1 red with a red glow, the other red with an orange glow

Discription: Rylon is a well built man with black eyes that are normally emotionless and hidden. His robes are black and made of a fine material. Since Rylon is a former sith, he maintains many of the traditions held by them (black cloak, red lightsaber).

bio. Rylon found himself growing up on the streets of Couriscant. He was an Alderaanin by birth but was flung into exile when Alderaan was destroyed. Out of his family he was the only one who survived. One day, a Sith Lord found the boy and found that the force was with him. The sith lord taught the child about the force and how it could be used as a weapon.

Filled with hate toward the galaxy, Rylon began his career as a sith. He grew through the ranks and became strong. It was on his first trip to Yavin that he heard the voice comming out of the Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster. At the first availible time, Rylon left the order to seek out the voice. Finding the spirit of Exar Kun, Rylon stayed and learned under the spirit for six months.

Time passed and the galaxy changed. Rylon was summoned before Lord Vader and was to be his apprentice. What he found out there was one that would cause him to change. The emperor was reborn and he called for a second Jedi Purge. Rylon fled to warn the Jedi. The same Jedi whom he hated.

As the galaxy changed, Rylon changed as well. He began to feel something he had never experianced before, friendship. Time moved on and Rylon helped Lord Twilight teach a class Defense against the Dark Arts In this, Rylon taught the Jedi to resist the powers he possesed. The hate inside him seemed to melt away as he stayed at the Academy.

Finaly, He joined with the Grey Jedi order and pleged his allegance to the Jedi. WHile he is formaly allied with the Jedi, he considers himself to only be a force user, neither jedi or sith. He believes in the good, but he is willing to dip into the dark side to defend those whom he loves if needs be.

Cember Gorual
    Gender/Spiecies: Human Male
    Heighth/Weight: 5' 10"/ 160 lbs.
    Hair: brown
    Eyes: blue
    Faction/Division: Jedi
    force sensitive: yes
    weapon: a double bladed lightsaber with indigo blades

discription: Cember is normally seen with traditional jedi robes. In addition to his new double bladed saber, he can be seen with two single bladed lightsabers which were his first weapons.

Bio. Little is know about Cember's past except that his parents were force sensitive and went into hiding during the Purge. Cember was found on Corellia and was brought to the Jedi Academy. Here he learned and grew in the force.

On his latest mission, He and Bastilus went to different locations to see if it was possible to move the Jedi Academey if circumstances called for it. During the incedent of Hoth, Cember learned the lesson of trusting people with his life and a friendship between him and bastilus was born.

Over the last year, he has been training with Bastilus to prepare for the trials to become a Jedi Knight.

OOC: Sorry for the book

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    PMed and IMed Yane. She said it was okay.

Name: Michael Anjale
    Hair colour: deep, golden blonde
    Eye colour: dark, navy blue
    Height: 6'3"
    weight: 199 lbs
    Faction/Division: Jedi Order
    Weapon type: Single bladed lightsaber, center is a navy blue to match his eyes.

Description: Mostly found in a grey robe, it only serves to cover his dark blue training and fighting clothes. His face has a cross shaped scar on his left cheek from a fight when he was still a "stupid teenager" as he puts it. He is very cheerfull and talkative to new people he meets but this is just a facade for the hurt and loneliness he feels inside.

Bio: Born on Corellia, he was found to be force sensitive at a very early age. Yet instead of sending him to Yavin IV, his parents hid him away from the rest of the galaxy. His father, a scientist, treated him more like a test subject than a son. And his mother began to wish for a normal life and became obsessed with dolls. This unhealthy obsession was diagnosed too late and on Michael's 13th birthday, she hung herself and his father, along with the dolls she had grown to love as her family. After all that, Michael was very emotionally and mentally lost. So he took his family's YT-2400 and left for anywhere. Along the way he began to grow stronger in the force and found out about the academy on Yavin IV. Hoping that Jedi training would help ease the pain of his childhood, Michael came to the academy.

Name: Gabriel Valentine
    Hair colour: black
    Eye colour: crimson
    Height: 4'1"
    weight: 95 lbs
    Weapon type: No weapons. Hasn't built a lightsaber as of yet.

Description: Wears a white shirt and black pants. His face is emotionless. His gaze almost haunting to look at. His stare, unnerving.

Bio: All data on this child seems to be lost. No one knows where he came from or who his parents are. It is believed that he is an orphan though. He is very force sensitive and very obedient. He will do whatever is ordered of him.

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Welcome Thok, glad you could join us. As you probably know, the Dark Jedi faction will be set-up and run by The_Dark_Overlord. Feel free to send him a PM. :)

Welcome to the Force Users Faction Jauhzmynn ;), I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy your time here. Whenever you're ready with your character bio, post it here or feel free to PM me or any other of the GM's for approval. Choose wisely, it will be quite an adventure either way. ;) :D

Stardman, Welcome back!

BSSL, We are honored by your presence. ;) I do hope you enjoy your IBOP RPG experience. :)

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Lord Twilight continued to walk with Lord Obdurate. He slowly and emphatically noded his head in absolute agreement with the former Dark Lord. Finding suitable candidates for the type of training he had in mind would indeed take time, but there were those precious few that could begin as soon as the training center was completed...that is, if Master Skywalker agreed to it.
    Lord Twilight could see how the idea of an Elite Force of Jedi could be easily viewed as 'problematic' by far too many objectors, but he felt compelled by the Force itself to form such a group. They would be an indispensable and essential factor in the dark times to come, of that he was certain.

The Grey Jedi master walked a few paces without speaking, for there was a less tasteful topic on his mind. Lord Twilight did not slow his pace or looked at Lord Obdurate. He found it slightly ironinc that the former Dark Lord was one of the few people outside of Rylon, Vionna and Master Luke, he felt comfortable around and could allow himself to be completely candid.

"Lord Obdurate, I'd like your insights and opinions concerning the Jedi Knight Jikar, my own thoughts seem to be circular on this matter and i could certainly use a fresh perspective. However, there's something I'd like to ask you about first..."

The Grey Jedi master fell silent for a brief moment.

"What are you willing to tell me about Balck Sun and their involment with our defenses?"

There it was. He'd managed to ask the one question he'd been hesitant to ask. As far as answers were concerned, he did not know what to expect from someone like Lord Obdurate, So He'd simply listen objectively. As a Jedi and force user, Lord Twilight was aware that the Force worked in mysterious ways, he also knew that after a lifetime of experience, one would still have much to learn about the workings of the force. As for why would Black Sun secretly assist they Jedi in the fortification of Yavin 4 was not something to be readily understood without some explenation.

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Though it was somewhat late in the evening, Bastilus Onasi and Cember emerged from one of the lightsaber sparring Chambers after a long session of hard training. They were abit worn-out, but feeling quite good from the experience.

"You will make a fine jedi knight Cember, you have trained long and hard and have made significant progress in the past year, I shall petition Master Skywalker to assign to you your knighthood trials."

Bastilus spoke with the confidence of one who had seen and trained many jedi, for as a jedi instructor on Yavin 4, he had seen many students come and go.

As the two Jedi engaged in light conversation and made their way to the common area for some refreshments, Bastilus took the route that would lead him through the padawan's quarters. He was pleased to see that most lights were out, except for those who had reason to be up this late.

The jedi instructor gave a faint smile when he passed the quarters of Gabriel Valentine. No records of his childhood could be found for this young orphan, now Jedi padawan. He wondered if Gabriel himself would forever wonder about his origins or through the force be able to let go of such a mysterious past. Only time would tell.

As they continued further on, the pair heard voices echoing through the Great Temples corridors. They listened and recognized the speaker and made their way to the source. It was Master Luke Skywalker speaking to one of this year's new arrivals, Faile Nartonas. They also noticed that the grey jedi padawan Alethia was with them.

The two groups noded to each other in greeting and listened to Master Skywalker as he continued to speak about a Jedi tournament. Bastilus found such news to b

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

When Nizzal stepped out from her bedroom, with her lekku back, banded, and a towel in her hand, Vransha gave a slight smile. "Ready whenever you are," Nizzal finally said.

Vransha led the way out from the Great Temple and into the jungle. Even though twilight had fallen, there was still an abundance of life that remained active. As she walked with him, Nizzal listened to the animals around them. Near the confines of the temple, she had always felt safe and secure. She enjoys the sounds the came from the forrest around them. They were soothing, and made it easy to lose oneself in them. The twilight was beautiful.

The star-lit sky was just begining to show, and it was a majestic view. Vransha pointed it out to Nizzal just before they entered the rock-like mound that was the entrance to the underground hot springs.

The mound reminded Nizzal of some of the older buildings of her people. Underground was a familiar setting to her. She followed Vransha into the deeper darkness of the caves, and their springs.

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Gabriel Valentine, Yavin IV

The lights were out in his quarters, but no sleep was coming to Gabriel. He just sat there, staring at yet another unfamiliar ceiling in his existence. That is all that his life seemed to him, a series of unfamiliar celings that he'd stare at during lonely nights. So many unfamiliar ceilings.

A thought made its way into his mind.

Why am I here?

The thought faded quickly and Gabriel turned onto his side.

When laying down, even the walls seem like unfamiliar ceilings.

Michael Anjale, Yavin IV

Michael walked through the halls silently, reflecting that even here he seemed to be alone, when he saw Bastilus wave him over. Immediately gaining a smile, Michael walked over to the group.

"What's going on?" he quietly asked Bastilus

TAG: LSA, Handmaiden_Yane, Stradman, Saintheart, greyjedi125

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.