main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Inyan Masti, dagobah, jedi academy

Inyan was glad to hear what Atoa told her about Jedi and feelings. Atoa continued.

"The other reason, I wished to speak with you Padawan. The aliens that attacked Yavin are now attacking Garqi. There are Jedi there with others, and they have requested help. Master Bastillus has requested that both of us, join them, in helping the others. I am not sure, what place we will be once we arrive, but I believe it is the right thing to do. I wish for you to join me. We are to leave immediately." Atoa told Inyan.

Inyan thought a moment, rubbing Reya on the head. When she spoke, Atoa could hear the conviction of a seasoned hunter.

"Inyan come. Inyan, Reya help Gar-kee with Jedi."

tag - Ktala

OOC: things have gotten more busy than I anticipated, so I may not be able to post for a while. I assure you, if I do drop off the face of the earth, I'll have Jediloren let everyone know. ;) I'll post as often as I can find the time.

2. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    darth_nemisis

Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah

"Gareth," Vic said, looking at the Jedi. "I never built a lightsaber. How am I going to battle the Yuuzhan Vong without one?" As he asked the question, a glimmer of hope appeared in his eyes. Would this be the time that he finally created a lightsaber? But, if he remembered correctly, they didn't have the right resources for him to make one, and certainly didn't have the time.

"That will not be a problem," Gareth assured. He smiled toward Victor and continued walking toward the landing pad as he spoke. "We will see about creating one for you before we arrive at Garqi." A Jedi initiate could spend anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, or more, constructing their first lightsaber. Calmand Dankor had explained that a Jedi Master could build an equally magnificent weapon in a matter of hours, but such instances were rare and the construction of a lightsaber was never rushed needlessly.

"There should be enough parts here and within the New Republic transport. Once we have those, I will work with you to build your first Jedi weapon," Gareth promised.

[color=purple][b]NOTE TO ALL:[/b] For those of you who have not already guessed as much, we are rapidly approaching the conclusion of the primary story arcs for IBoP. Two key climactic events will be prominent during the weeks ahead, namely the battles at Korriban and Garqi. The section below deals with the Garqi scenario. If you will be involved, I strongly recommend you have a read. If not, I still think it'd be worth your while to take a peek.

You will notice that I have sped up events a little concerning transportation. Feel free to continue as you were before fully integrating your present activities with the future events I have revealed below. The primary purpose here is to create the setting from which you will be able to proceed.[/color]

[b]greyjedi125, Ton_G, darth_nemisis, Ktala, Marna_Veign, Kalio_Dynkos, KOTORFan8[/b]

[i]Planetary Surface, Garqi[/i]

[color=blue]When the invaders came it was with both ferocity and power in numbers. Satryna Nova had been on Garqi for what must have been a week, though it was difficult to keep track of time during war. She had been wrapped up in preparing the world for the alien onslaught, aided by Xardoz and their younger companions, the two brothers: Luto and Kasmus.

Satryna coordinated her team team of Jedi with the Imperial forces located on planet. Connections offered by Cobra and Adder within Intelligence ensured cooperation from the Empire and brought a swift set up to the world's front-line defence. Star Destroyers, Dreadnaughts and Cruisers from nearby systems were summoned to protect the world, with further aid expected from the Jedi Academy and, possibly, its New Republic allies.

The Yuuzhan Vong came at them strong and fast. In the opening wave more than six Imperial warships were destroyed, and countless lives were lost. It was no surprise that the invaders breached the Imperial line and began to rain devastation upon Garqi's surface. Satryna and her companions found themselves engaged in battle before too long. By the time Jedi and New Republic reinforcements arrived, thousands of souls had been lost and a great portion of the planet's surface, including its key facilities, was ravaged.

Adder fought side-by side with Satryna Nova, both having left the War Room well before the Yuuzhan Vong reached the surface in full force. The two swept through one cluster of slave troops after another, but neither of them had faced a single Yuuzhan Vong warrior since the invaders arrived. "We cannot hold them forever," Adder hissed in frustration, as scores of the slave fighters rushed into the operations centre.

Xardoz, Luto, and Kasmus came to the very same realisation as they too were nearly overwhelmed by the enemy. It was not that the slave troops were skilled fighters, though they were certainly deadly enough, but rather that there were so many of them. At times Xardoz found himself up agains

3. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    I'm a proud Weekend Warrior and I love a damn fine climax! I hope you do too, my friends.

greyjedi125, LadyFireStorm, exodus411, ShadowWarrior, Ktala

Above the planetary surface, Korriban

It would be untrue to say that there was no trace of the Yuuzhan Vong troop transports that had been headed toward Korriban's surface. And yet it would be a lie to say those transports were still what they had been only moments earlier. In actuality, the transports were as good as having never been.

Tyranny had flown the Vehement Fist into their midst, and Mogra had set loose with a mixture of weapons so vast and dangerous in variety that the best cocktail bars in the galaxy were put to shame for their lack of creativity.

Ever the vigilant servant of the Force, the revered grey Jedi Master Lord Twilight was but a moment behind the female duo. He flew the Raptor with such speed and grace as to rival the twi'lek dancers across the galaxy in form and execution, though both were artists in the very essence of the word.

The two ships rained down shafts of brillinat death at the transports, which did not survive long enough to enter the planet's atmospehere. There was little chance the Yuuzhan Vong had against such attuned opponents despite the aliens' aggressive tendancies and warrior nature.

After taking care of the descending enemies, the two vessels took strafing runs against the enemy on the ground. Lord Twilight concentrated his attack on a particular spot off one side of the Sith Temple and cleared it for landing. "Let the Khass handle the air strikes, we need to help the Sith secure the Temple," He shouted through the comm system.

"Izik, join us!" Lord Twilight called out to his trusted friend as he landed his starfighter. "Raziel, you are to protect yourself at all costs. I want all your defence programs at maximum. Aid allies whenever possible and signal me if there's an omega level threat."

Without another word, the grey Jedi Master disembarked his star fighter and ignited his purple lightsaber in one smooth motion. In one prodigious Force assisted leap, he dove into the ensuing meele, already picking up several huge boulders and launching them like the unstoppable missiles they were, effectively crushing a plethora of Yuuzhan Vong under their combined tonnage.

His success rate was high at first, but as more Sith and Khass flowed out from the Great Temple to engage the Yuuzhan Vong it became difficult to maintain such efforts. Just as Izik had lerned while flying air support, the only real way to defeat the enemy was face-to-face. To attempt anything else was to risk the lives of one's allies. And so, united in arms once again, Izik Ruloon and Lord Twilight plunged into the battlefield.

Half a dozen Yuuzhan Vong warriors rushed on to meet them, and a dozen more slave troops rushed to join in the fray. In a matter of moments, both Izik and Twilight were faced by a wave of raging enemies hell-bent on slaying anything that was not extragalactic.

Nearby, Tyranny was beyond words. Her green lightsaber virtually exploded as it was ignited, even as she dashed off her ship, emmitting a war cry of her own. She was out for blood in the worst way ever, enough to drown in it, and that would probably not begin to satiate her. Tyranny leapt high in the air, not unlike Lord Twilight before her, and came down like a falling star, using all of her power and gravity to cleave as many enemies in one fell stroke as was possible.

One by one the Yuuzhan Vong were cut down. They stood little chance against her and they knew it. In typical fashion as was for their species, they commanded legions of slave troops forth to battle. Dozens of the drones marched against Tyranny, some armed with crude weapons and others with amphistaves. She faced two and three at any one moment, if not more, and she relished the challenge.

Apprentice to the darkwoman, ablaze in dark side energies all her own, Mogra spilled literal death upon all she enountered. She a

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Vic

"That will not be a problem," Gareth said, contradicting Vic's thoughts. He gave him a smile, and the pair continued to walk towards the landing pad, where so many other Jedi were heading. "We will see about creating one for you before we arrive at Garqi," the Jedi Knight said. Vic had his doubts about making one so quickly, as he had thought it took days, even weeks to do so. He did not know the length it would take to get to their destination, but he had thought more than enough time to make a saber.

"There should be enough parts here and within the New Republic transport. Once we have those, I will work with you to build your first Jedi weapon," Gareth said. That would definitely speed the process up. With the help of Gareth, being a wise Jedi, the construction shouldn't take too long.

After a few moments, most of the Jedi from the Jedi Temple were on board Republic starships, the Flame of Hope and Promised Freedom as Vic had come to understand, and what could very well be the final days of their lives. Vic had noticed that many of his companions he had interacted with over the previous days had also opted to come along. He saw Renkar, someone he was quite fond of, Alya, and the pair who he and Gareth had watched duel, Alex and Allundra. He found the idea of fighting along beside them, and the masters of the academy quite reassuring.

Upon boarding the shuttle, his fear had nearly peaked. By now, however, as his construction on his lightsaber progressed, his fear began to die away. As he had read, his connection with the lightsaber being created seemed to have already begun, and rightfully so. He would trust his life in this object, and needed it to work to perfection.

The hours passed as Vic worked on his lightsaber, a feat that was excelled by the help of Gareth. While building it, he had begun to think about what color it would be, and had a couple colors in mind: regular blue, regular green, violet, or dark blue. After a few moments thought, he decided on dark blue.

ââ?¬Å?Gareth,ââ?¬ï¿½ Vic asked in a voice that sounded slightly more confident. ââ?¬Å?I have decided upon a color, dark blue. Is it possible to have this color?ââ?¬ï¿½ He was referring to the fact of whether or not they had the correct crystals.

While waiting for an answer, Vic sat with extreme patience, working on his lightsaber. He still had quite a while to go, but, as he progressed, he knew that he could finish it by the time the Jedi arrived at Garqi. And, with his new lightsaber, Vic would have a new surge of confidence, as a lightsaber sometimes marked that the Jedi was now an apprentice. Vic would use that new confidence as an advantage, and, when the Jedi reinforcements arrived, the Yuuzhan Vong will wish they never even had the thought of invading the galaxy in their mind.

TAG: Lightside_Apprentice, others

5. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry to double post, but I just realized that my post has a bunch of weird codes in it, at least that's what I am seeing...The section that says:

Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ?¬Å¡Ã?¬Ã?â?¦Ã¢â?¬Å?Gareth,Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ?¬Å¡Ã?¬Ã?¯Ã?¿Ã?½ Vic asked in a voice that sounded slightly more confident. Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ?¬Å¡Ã?¬Ã?â?¦Ã¢â?¬Å?I have decided upon a color, dark blue. Is it possible to have this color?Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ?¬Å¡Ã?¬Ã?¯Ã?¿Ã?½ He was referring to the fact of whether or not they had the correct crystals.

is suppose to be:

"Gareth," Vic asked in a voice that sounded slightly more confident. "I have decided upon a color, dark blue. Is it possible to have this color?" He was referring to the fact of whether or not they had the correct crystals.

I don't know how that happened, it was not like that on Word, but I apologize for that, and the double post.

6. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    OOC: And so the endgame approaches?

Alexander d? Cannith
    The Hangar, Flame of Hope

The tides of war had been stirring for sometime now and Alexander d? Cannith had been aware somewhat of their waiting.

Now was different.

Now, as the team of Jedi approached the war-torn planet of Garqi, the Jedi could feel the waves of death crash against the beach that was the planet before the two transports, Promised Freedom and Flame of Hope.

When boys go into war, they come out as men.

Whether this was true or not, Alex did not know. He had made a vow only a few days previous that he would not give in to his anger, even in the toughest battle.

He would not become Ty.

The Jedi Padawan rotated his lightsaber in hand, feeling the cold metal twirl through his bare fingers.

Cold. Is that what death feels like? No. Dying on Garqi was not in Alex?s agenda either in addition to not turning to the dark. He had promised himself that. He had silently promised his Master and his best friends, Allundra and Renkar that as well.

He had promised Master Keth as well.

And only a few days ago did Alex discover that the Zabrak Jedi Master had sacrificed himself for Master Skywalker to escape on the first mission against the Yuzhaan Vong.

He was not dying yet. He still had a duty to fulfill.

TAG: LSA, greyjedi125

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Is it just me? Why do I get the distinct feeling that our Grand GM is trying to get us all killed!? Hehehehehe. (j/k) * now its my turn, where to start though....ack! ;)

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Leaving Dagobah...

Concealed deep within Dagobah's expansive jungle, the YT-3000 now known as the Dark Shroud was ready for lift-off as it welcomed it's arriving passengers : Lord Spectre, Lord Husk, and Ty.

Mistress Fray and Jarrath the Dark were already onboard, as she commandeered the pilot's station and the handsome young man was evidently the co-pilot.

"Strap yourselves in." The dark woman commanded. Less than a minute later, the Dark Shroud began to lift-off from the surface of th swamp planet.

It kept quite a discrete distance from two New Republic vessels as it too, made it's way to the very same destination.

During the trip to the warzone, Lord Spectre informed Ty of the extragalactic warriors they would be facing and how they all needed to be expunged from the galaxy. Mistress Fray took an opportunity to visit the ship's cabin during their discussion.

"These Vong are to be your sole objective." she said, directing her words specifically at Ty.

"You will not trouble the jedi during this mission, for the Vong are the greater threat. Failure to comply will not be tolerated."

All were silent for a brief moment.

"Now, How about some last minute training for your newest. Is he adept at dealing with multiple opponents, hmmm?"

The Dark Woman's green gaze lingered for a heartbeat before she spun around, her black robes flapping as she did so. She quickly exited the cabin, leaving the three darksiders behind.

Lord Husk rose from his seat as soon as the dark woman left. His red eyes looked towards the cabin's exit, then returned to regard Ty.

"Rise and prepare to defend yourself.." he said in his rasping voice, just as his lightsaber was ignited.

As Lord Husk advanced towards Ty, Lord Spectre slowly rose from his seat. He moved slowly and steadily, circling the new apprentice. It was now time for a quick, short lesson, one that was very necessary. Before they arrived at their destination, Ty was to learn the basics of defending and attacking multiple opponents. It was a lesson the newest adept of the darkside could not afford to miss.

Tag: Exodus, Jedi_killeroak ( OOC: It's not necessary that you respond to the post above, but only if you wish it. I just wanted to make sure certain details took place.)

Approaching the planet's surface, Garqi

It was hard to say what they really expected to see, but this...it was quite something to behold. A fierce battle raged on and around Garqi as Yuuzhan Vong warships engaged in a deadly fight against the combined forces of the Empire and the Republic. Laser fire was swallowed by dovin basals and plasma fire was absorbed by energy shielding; starfighters danced with coralskippers; and, in the midst of it all, the Force struggled to seek some sense of balance, between light and dark, death and emptiness.

The turmoil in the Force was palpable, and those aboard the Dark Shroud could feel it.

Mistress Fray's piloting skills were amongst the best anywhere in the galaxy, and even she was challenged. Jarrath the Dark manned the ships guns and decimated wave after wave of enemy skips, and still they kept coming.

"I'm going to land us now..." the dark woman informed. " Lace them with lasers then fire a torp. I will immediately try to lose them as I take evasive action and fly us down. Hopefully that should work. Keep my aft clear."

No sooner was she done with her sentence than the maneuver was executed with deadly precission.

Due to the massive surface destruction on Garqi, the pilot of the Dark Shroud did not find it difficult to locate a place to land among the ruined buildings. Spotting an elevated, half destroyed warehouse, she mused that it would do quite nicely. Besides, it was not too far from the fighting.

"The Force is strong in us. Good Hunting." came the controlled, yet inpassioned and determined voice of the dark mis

9. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Arrival at Garqi

The clash of the Forceless and the Force?s champions. The abominations against the blessed. It all came to a head here. A galaxy watched, and waited.

As the Dark Shroud exited hyperspace, a young man was already moving out of the co-pilot?s chair, and heading through the shadowed corridors, a grim expression set like stone upon his handsome face. He took control of the guns, and sat in silence. He had barely spoken since leaving Dagobah. A strange chill was creeping through his veins. Anticipation, perhaps. Not fear. He didn?t feel fear. He was looking forward to this?surely you couldn?t be fearful and excited at once?could you? He already knew that this battle would be like nothing he had ever experienced before. He would be fighting voids in the Force?he would be almost without the Force?just another foot soldier in the ground struggle?and suddenly he wondered whether he had been wrong to look down on the Jedi, or to admire the grey, or even to care about such things at all?because, now, here, it didn?t matter anymore. Everyone was equal and they might all die. Yuuzhan Vong- the great leveller. It was unfortunate that they were also a race hell bent on domination and conquest. Well, that ended here.

Jarrath the Dark smiled to himself, and fingered the grip of his lightsaber, and closed his eyes for a moment, opening himself to the power that he had served all his life. These were the last seconds of peace. After this, chaos. And perhaps worse. He wondered where his master was right now. He felt it when the man left the swamp planet, though he hadn?t been told where. No offense had been taken from that- such secrecy and urgency was the nature of the times- but he hoped that everything had gone well, wherever the great Arkanian was.

And then, in an instant, war.

The ship had reached Garqi, and the young man?s keen eyes scanned the very crowded and anarchic area of space above the planet, his gaze darting from ship to ship. There were dozens upon dozens of them. It felt surreal to see Imperial vessels looming beside New Republic ones, while TIE fighters and X-Wings flew together, partners in a deadly dance. But if that was the stuff of dreams, nightmares soon followed. For there was the enemy. Jarrath had seen them before, on the holo recordings, but not right in front of him, so close you could almost reach out and kill them. Except you couldn?t. He looked at the ugly organic starfighters that were known as coralskippers, and their hideous organ-like warships, and he looked away. He had to combat a growing sense of nausea in the pit of his stomach. He felt like what he was seeing wasn?t actually there. His eyes were lying to him, because the Force could not register the?creatures that were spinning around the battlefield. And yet his eyes were not lying. As his feelings rapidly developed from sickened into angered, Jarrath gripped the gunner?s sticks, swivelling in his chair as he locked onto a first target. These?insults would have to die!

He fired, and fired, and fired, the ship moving beneath him and evading enemy plasma as the Dark Shroud well and truly entered into the fray. Frustrated and enraged, he poured shot after shot into the seemingly invincible fighters, only to calm himself, restrain himself and most importantly of all, remind himself that he was in control. And he was. Eventually he tore apart his first coralskipper, his heart leaping as he did so, adrenaline rocketing through his body. His hands would have been shaking were it not for his strength and discipline in the Force. Another fell to his gunning, and another. And sweat poured down his brow, and a vicious, red hate filled him for his foe, as he blasted another into smoking debris.

"I'm going to land us now..." called the pilot, after what seemed like a lifetime of endless conflict. " Lace them with lasers then fire a torp. I will immediately try to lose them as I take evasive action and fly us down. Hopefully that should work. K

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Atoa Colti
    Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah

Inyan seemed glad to hear what Atoa told her about Jedi and feelings. Atoa continued. "The other reason, I wished to speak with you Padawan. The aliens that attacked Yavin are now attacking Garqi. There are Jedi there with others, and they have requested help. Master Bastillus has requested that both of us, join them, in helping the others. I am not sure, what place we will be once we arrive, but I believe it is the right thing to do. I wish for you to join me. We are to leave immediately." Atoa told Inyan.

Inyan thought a moment, rubbing Reya on the head. When she spoke, Atoa could hear the conviction of a seasoned hunter. "Inyan come. Inyan, Reya help Gar-kee with Jedi." Atoa smiled. "Then, we leave now."

They soon, boarded the transports, along with the others.

Travelling from Dagobah to Garqi with the knowledge that they were headed into certain war was not an easy feeling to cope with. Atoa Colti spent her time with Inyan, and meditating for what lay ahead of them all. Atoa knew that this would indeed be stressful, especially on the younger students. Atoa worked to genereate a calming aura. Even in prepreation for battle, it helped to keep a calm exterior. She prepared herself for what might away them, as she sat, waiting for the transports that would take them to the planet below.

Alya

Master Vajra and Alya had been watching them for a few moments before they moved elsewhere within the vessel. Alya could sense tension within the air and knew only too well that great destruction awaited them outside the relative safety of the Cruiser that housed them. Alya chose to spend the time close to her Master. She knew that anything could happen, once they left the ship, but Force willing, they would prevail.

Atoa and Alya

And then, the Jedi were sent to transports that were to be sent to the planet's surface.

Battle continued to rage on and around Garqi as Yuuzhan Vong warships engaged in a deadly fight aginst the combined forces of the Empire and the Republic. Laser fire was swallowed by dovin basals and plasma fire absorbed by energy shielding; starfighters danced with coralskippers; and, in the midst of it all, the Force struggled to seek some sense of balance, between light and dark, death and emptiness.

To see it on a datascreen was one thing. To view it up close and personal was awe inspiring..as well as terrifying. Masters and Padawans
    stayed close as they watched the distruction, and waited to hear what would be expected of them, once they got on the planets surface.

TAG: Any

11. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Ty (Dark Shroud)

When Ty got onto the Dark Shroud he was excited that his smile did falter a little. Then he quickly found himself a seat near the window and strapped himself in. When everything was in order they took off. As they were leaving the planet he felt something he haven't felt in a long time, it was leaving something he got used to, like he might not see again. Ty wondered if Allundra was going. Then maybe he and her can have a....discussion, yea a discussion.

After awhile, he unstrapped and strechted a little. Then Lord Spectre explained more about the mission that they were on. It was about the Vong that he had heard about when he was moving about. Ty couldn't believe it that these alians were not felt by the force. He thought everything was felt by the force. Then Mistress Fray entered the room and started speaking. "These Vong are to be your sole objective." Then she looked at him like he did something wrong. "You will not trouble the jedi during this mission, for the Vong are the greater threat. Failure to comply will not be tolerated."

Well bantha pudoo, well nothing was said about accidents. So he went back looking out the window, though before he knew it, he was set upon by Lord Husk and Lord Spectre.
    "You must learn quickly how to fight more than one opponents"

After some time went by he had a little more than an understanding how to fight more than one alian. He hoped it would be enough. Then Mistress Fray called over the intercom, ""The Force is strong in us. Good Hunting."

Ty saw Jarrath the Dark head for the exit, so he followed him. He was stunned when the hatch came down to the ground. It was so scared that nothing could possibly grow here again for a long while. Ty could feel the force flow in so many ways that he felt confused. It was good and bad, it was formed and deformed...even demented some how. Something else weighted on Ty, it was his cape, he knew that it would be in his way for this battle and it could cost him the moment if it got in the way. So he took it off and threw it into the ship not caring where it fell for right now. Then he looked at the man that was standing next to him. "May the force be with you, and may you kill your limit and more." Then he walked calmly towards his possible doom or salvation. His feelings were confusing but most of all he wondered if he would see the next day.

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Troiken...

There he stood seemingly alone, long after Kanigh, Annli'khah and Vincent had departed.

In the solitude of the sparring chamber where only moments ago, a great decisive battle had taken place, Tempest finally decided to break the silence.

"So Father, did you know it would turn out like this? or were you intending on kill me all along...?"

From out of the shadows, a white haired and bearded man in grey robes and a plain blindfold stepped out into plain 'view'. The many lightsabers that hung from his belt were allowed to gingle now. It was almost as if they reflected his mood.

This was the Grey Jedi BattleMaster, StormBringer, who was in effect, both a Master and a Servant of the Force.

"My son, I do as the Force wills. I was simply where the Force needed me to be, to do what is required of me, as I do now, as I welcome you back into the fold. We dwell not on what could have been, but rather, on what is."

"Yes, I remember your teachings well."

Father and son embraced briefly for the first time in nearly two decades.

"What is to become of me now, Father?"

StormBringer stroked his beared absently, as he seemed to consider the question. Of coure, he already had an answer, even before he'd set foot on Troiken.

"I brought your old robes you know, you can finally change out of...that." He said in mild amusement regarding his former apprentice's robes of office.

"Come, there's much for us to do, and we are sorely needed, in this, our galaxy's darkest hour." The white haired Miraluka said as he began to walk out of the sparring chamber. "Come, for there's a battle raging as we speak, a place where our mettle and might may just bring hope to those who need it."

Tempest simply nodded as he took one last look at the walls of the Shadow Academy's sparring chamber. Already the events that had transpired within these walls seemed distant and other worldly. Silently, his large form fell in step with that of his old Master.

It was most ironic how the Force had granted him his deepest wishes. He now had greater power and a higher purpose in his life. He was now an apprentice no longer, but finally a Master in his own right.

And just in time to help save the galaxy.

How deep indeed were the mysteries of the Force.

Thanks to Kanigh's uncanny manipulations, Master and Apprentice were finally reunited after nearly two decades. Now, together at last, they were to go and put everything on the line along with many other Force users and sentient beings, in the hopes of saving the galaxy from those who would wantonly destroy the only place they called home.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal & ZaZhen
    Planetary surface, Korriban

Nizzal sat quietly in the starfighter, as Vransha Killar plunged into the battlefield as his starfighter sped down towards the planet, probably to join Lord Odurate on the planet's surface. Korriban. A place Nizzal would never think to find herself. And never going there to fight something other than the Sith. But she could see the Vong ships that filled the skies.

Nizzal could feel Vransha's present state of mind as the Force siwlred around him, a great power flowing around and within Vransha, a power that was growing considerably with each moment that passed into time and memory. She could feel his confidence, and the darkness that so slyly sought to snatch all light from within him.

With one hand, she gently laid it on his shoulder, her own calm presense in sic with his. She would be his light if need be. She said nothing, but kept in check with Vransha's own swirling energies. As she did, she remembered what had been told to her, on the last day of her training... ''Speak to the Force, as if it was a friend or companion, and you will find it comes to you much easier'..Nizzal smiled as she thought of thoese words now. As they came within the planets atmosphere, Nizzal began to meditate. 'My friend. The time has come for us to be tested. May you guide all of us in the tasks that we are to complete, and see us through until the end.' Nizzal opened her eyes, feeling very calm. She looked out the window, and concentrated. The winds began to pick up and she could use her ability to create a clear path for them and the ships that followed. The Vong ships were not stable within rought winds, as she had found out eariler, as she used that knoweldge to her advantage. As Vransha concentrated on landing, she stirred the skies. She felt the Force alive and strong, as she prepared herself for what was to follow.

Coming in behind them, further outside the system were Xanahrk and ZaZhen, each carrying a Tnepres passanger. "Seems like the real party is happening right up here as well as on the planet's surface," Xanahrk noted, across their shared frequency. ZaZhen let out a soft whistle. "No Kidding." she quirped to herself. "Any preference as to which one you would like to join?" Xanahrk asked her. ZaZhen thought to herself, 'Like I WISH to join any of it...', but she stared at the choices presented. She sighed. Not like anyone wanted a war, except for these creeps, and some Ka'motti she knew of...

ZaZhen finally replied. "I'll play tag up here. Swifty's abilities make her a hard target to lock onto. The more I keep busy, the fewer to head toward the planet." A soft growl was heard throughtout the ship.

ZaZhen then clicked on the communications links to her droids.
    "Playtime boys. Time to gear up."

ZaZhen looked over at Wolf. He had never really been on a ship before. Had he any plans? She spoke to him. "Do...you need to be anywhere else? Or is staying up here okay? Since you were ... called here." she asked him. She hopped he did not need to be down there someplace.

With so many new Yuuzhan Vong vessels dropping into the system every second, the allied forces would need every ounce of strength they could muster.

Hmmm. ZaZhen began to wonder. Was there anyway she could slow them from dropping into the system? She looked at the odd ships. Could her spiders do anything to them? This would be a prefect time to find out. She had checked her supplies. Her friends had been bored while she was gone. They had made many of the primary little beasties. Small, and hard to see, they would hardly be noticed. Until they climbed into their targets.

ZaZhen smiled. She clicked on the secure like with Xanahrk. "I have an idea..." she said, in a tone that left no doubt she had something up her sleeve. She quickly explained her plan to Xanahrk.

TAG:LSA

14. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Mogra

Mogra was ablaze in dark side energies all her own, as she cleaved into the forces that moved against her and her master. Mogra's mind and soul sang with a dark lust and need for blood. She did not see the vong as seperate beings, but as one, once that needed to die in the most bloodied way she could think of. As she fought, she found herself moving, heading for precise killing spots. Her vibrosword would rip into one enemy, as her lightsaber sang around her. She could not know it was knowledge she shared with Tyranny. Because Tyranny's healer skills, she knew precise ways of killing. And now, so did Mogra. The darkness in her sang, as this song was quite familiar to her. The sounds of them howling, and the smell of blood flaired her senses to new heights as she moved, her only thought, was to removing these foul beings that dare came near her and her mistress.

Mogra plowed into the masses with a primal snarl of rage and hate. The more blood she released, the more she wanted to spill. The darkside exploded around her, as she each stroke brought one down. It didnt matter that another took his place. She would remove that one as well. The pile around them began to grow, but Mogra took no notice. She only sought the next place to slide her blades into, to hear the sounds and gurles of those dying around her. She smiled, the dark song within her reaching a feavered pitch as her swords moved in unison. They hummed a song of death, and she reveled in it, as she continued moving through their enemies.

TAG:GreyJedi125, LightSide_Apprentice

15. Hand_of_Chaos

Hand_of_Chaos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 22, 2004
    Vale

Vale tore from hiding place, her senses enhanced like never before. There was no other course to do, but succeed. She pushed a button on her lightsaber and one end shot out from the other. She spun the end still within her hand, sending its opposite end cutting across the air just before the Yuuzhan Vong warrior's legs.

It just so happened that that particular end of her weapon ignited with a brilliant flash of light, which emmitted a blade of energy so powerful it sliced through the warrior's legs without resistance. The alien did not see the attack coming and fell in a roaring rage. He bought his arm up to set his amphistaff upon the terrible little girl to punish her for her trickery. She was a step ahead of him, however, and was already swinging her chained weapon to cut across the warrior's arm. The amphistaff, curled up as it was, posed as little resistance as the warrior's flesh. Vale's weapon cut rhough it neatly and she watched as the hissing head and tail of the snake-like creature writhed about not too unlike its groaning master.

IT WAS some type of weapon. Vale was not going to wait around to see what other tricks this thing had, as she sped out towards freedom.

Yuuzhan Vong warrior reached for Vale with his good arm, his palm open to clutch and gouge her eyes out. Vale spun both ends of her weapon as she moved to cleave her way out of this maddness. She could still feel Ruhtra, and she needed to get to the ship. This walking nightmare was not going to stop her. Nothing was going to stop her. She snarled as she moved. She WOULD make it to the ship.

tag: LightSide_Apprentice

16. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Ty (Garqi)

Then he walked calmly towards his possible doom or salvation. His feelings were confusing but most of all he wondered if he would see the next day.

Ty was a few feet from the ship when he realize that he should wait for his masters and see what the plan was. So he turned around and came back to stand a few feet from the other sith. He wanted to ask Jarrath the Dark a question, but he didn't know if he was going to do it. It looked like he was in his own little world. So he stood there remembering all he had learned, which was not very much. So he let himself go, and try to "feel" what this planet held.

TAG: All on Garqi
    OOC: I will post will be sometime Friday or Saturday.

17. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, Ton_G, darth_nemisis, Ktala, Marna_Veign, Kalio_Dynkos, KOTORFan8, Winged_Jedi, jedi_killeroak

Approaching Garqi's surface

Dark blue. The colour seemed so fitting. Gareth could not grasp what it was that drew him to nod approval, but the choice of lightsaber crystal seemed perfect. There was something about Victor's decision that struck Gareth on a personal note, though he was not sure what it was.

"Anything is possible," Gareth said with a confident smile, as he helped Victor search through the crystals they had brought from the Academy on Dagobah. "I know I saw one around here somewhere." The Jedi Knight rummaged through the pile of rare, and very beautiful crystals cautiously and with a keen eye.

Victor was almost done with the Jedi weapon, but for the centrepiece of the symbolic tool. A lightsaber was more than an ordinary tool, however; it was as much an integral part of the Jedi and their way of life as was the Force, and Gareth knew better than to view either of them any differently.

New Republic officers and Jedi alike began to conduct final checks and preparations as transports were loaded and sent forth toward Garqi's surface. "Next transport can fit three more people," an officer said, addressing both Allundra and Alexander d? Cannith." He waved toward them. "There is room enough for the two of you, and one more." He offered them the opportunity even though he knew they might decline.

Several other officers were helping to load a number of other transports in the meantime. The efforts of the men and women serving the New Republic certainly did not go to waste. Some Jedi joined them and filled the transports, while others waited for the next lot to be open for passengers. It would not be long before they were all on the ground.

Atoa Colti and Inyan Masti were already aboard one such transport, with Master Vajra and Alya cramped inside with them. A young man--a boy really--addressed them from the front of the vessel as it came toward a landing. "It's gonna be hot out there!" he warned, struggling to be heard over the blasting of laser-fire outside, and the thumping of plasma against the transport's shielding. "Move out the moment we land and head for cover. Do not remain out in the open. I repeat, do not remain out in the open!"

The landing shuttle came to a soft touch down not more than a minute later and its ramp was lowered. New Republic troops rushed outside, their blasters raised toward the sky, firing at the coralskippers that circled high above. Plasma fire rained down around them, and upon the unfortunate few.

Atoa watched as one such 'freedom fighter' was engulfed in green flame and burned alive. His smoking corpse fell in a heap as the transport's occupants rushed outside and past it. They left the deceased man in their wake, a clear reminder as to the price they would pay if they stood idle while at war.

Elsewhere on the battlefield, the grey Jedi warrior, former darksider and padawan to Lord Twilight, was at the hatch of an entirely different transport before it opened. As it finally detached itself from the ship to reveal the scarred landscape, Leon Jarath stormed out, his violet blade ignited in his hand.

Ty joined his side. He could see scores of strangely deformed and hideous creatures running in a massive wave from the Yuuzhan Vong front line. The slave troops were cannon fodder sent forth toward the major cities, settlements, and spaceports. Behind them came large beasts and a few pockets of Yuuzhan Vong warriors, armed with amphistaffs and the Force only knew what else.

A small group of the ugly creatures rushed at Leon and Ty, roaring with inhuman screams and a thirst for blood.

greyjedi125

Shadow Academy, Planetary Surface, Troiken

Kanigh Rekhi stood with a narrowed gaze as he watched Annli'khah depart the frozen wasteland that was this side of Troiken. Gunnar, no--Vincent, went with the twi'lek. It was so strange and yet so fitting that the boy be given a chanc

18. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Alexander d? Cannith
    Hangar, The Flame of Hope

"Next transport can fit three more people. There is room enough for the two of you, and one more."

Alexander d? Cannith was surprised by the words of the officer scrambling to find those able to go on the next transport. The man had also motioned to Allundra as well, nodding at her also.

The Jedi Padawan looked at her for a second, a grim look upon his face.

?I think Master Bastilus should come with us.? He turned back to look at the transport. ?It?s more safe down there with him, unless you think otherwise.?

TAG: greyjedi125, LSA

19. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Arrival at Garqi

"May the force be with you, and may you kill your limit and more," said Ty as he came to stand at the ship?s entrance. Leon merely nodded, and began to spin his lightsaber from hand to hand, as he liked to do before combat. Round and round the violet blade went, moving in a perfectly memorised sequence that had came as naturally to him as breathing.

Toss from right to left?

The landscape was a horrific sight. The enemy stood in their thousands, a line of scarred warriors and creatures unlike anything Leon had ever seen before.

Throw into the air?

Behind the hundreds in the front line were hundreds more, and behind them even more?while large monsters and beasts snarled in the distance, and the ugly Yuuzhan Vong and their deformed slave troops were packed together in a mass of bodies, tearing at any being that dared to approach them.

Catch behind you, left side, spin through the fingers?

This was no longer Garqi. It was no longer Imperial. It was no longer even of this galaxy. The buildings still stood, but this place was crawling with Vong, and so it was theirs.

Drop into attack stance.

Time to take it back. Leon glanced quickly at the young man- well, boy- who stood at his side, and felt a sudden compulsion to protect him. People were going to die, maybe all of them were. But it had to be put off as long as possible.

?Don?t wander off, kid,? he muttered to Ty with a wry smile. ?It?s gonna be easy to get lost.?

Then, with his eyes locked on the hideous things which were fast approaching, he brought his lightsaber up. A small group of the ugly creatures was rushing forwards, roaring with inhuman screams and a thirst for blood. Leon waited a moment, and charged towards them. The first one fell quickly to his blade, stabbed right through the stomach, and he wrenched it out with speed, already moving to decapitate his next target. The last dance began.

Tag: Jedi_Killeroak, gj125, exodus411, LSA

20. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Renkar Botz
    Arriving at Garqi

The new padawan of Jedi Master Ozm had, if the word could be used, enjoyed the trip to Garqi. Though the mission would be of serious consequence, Master Ozm's calm had been one that had transferred to the red-Nikto. His teachings held such wisdom and kindness that Renkar could imagine none other that he would wish as his teacher and Master. A kind privilege to be sure.

Around him, now, Jedi were making their way down to the surface. Atoa and Inyan had already boarded a transport and Allundra and Alex preparing for another. Renkar felt inside his dark colored robes, the cold cylinder meeting his leathery-skinned hand. The lightsaber having been given to him by Ozm back on Dagobah. His black eyes took in the shape of the weapon, the extension of the Jedi's arm and self. An item he had thought that he would never take up against another. Not to be confused with a pacifist, Renkar was one to believe that force was a last option and when necessary, the Force was the only ally needed. The physical was seldom justice to the Force's will.

The dark eyes of the young Jedi padawan then centered on the Itkotchi Master at his side.

It would be my honor for you fight at my side as Master and Aprentice.

The words of Ozm sounded inside his ears once again. The phrase had been his constant companion for a majority of the journey. Much had happened in the course of one day. Much was yet to happen.

Slowly, the padawan Jedi turned to his Master, waiting for the signal that it was their time to go as well.

TAG:GreyJedi, LSA, Jedi going to the surface

21. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Inyan Masti / Reya - Garqui

Inyan had spoken to Reya on the way, trying to prepare the falcon for what they may encounter. She could feel Atoa's calming influence, and when they were landing, she felt she and Reya were ready.

When they disembarked, Reya was on Inyan's shoulder, ready to fly the moment she had room to. Inyan had pulled her lightsaber, ready to ignite it. She was expecting something like when the Dar-jay's would attack her people, but not quite what she saw. There were many more of this alien than the Dar-jay's would have in five generations. And they were ugly. Inyan pushed that aside and focused in the Force, ready to defeat all that she came across. Then, she had her feet on the ground.

The moment Reya could, she took off with a screech to get a good view of exactly what was happening. Inyan ignited her yellow and orange bladed lightsaber with a warcry of her own.

The battle had begun.

tag - anyone at Garqui (sp?)

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Atoa Colti and Alya
    Approaching Garqi's surface

Atoa Colti and Inyan Masti were already aboard one such transport, with Master Vajra and Alya cramped inside with them. Alya nodded towards the others, as she listened to the young mans words.

"It's gonna be hot out there!" he warned, struggling to be heard over the blasting of laser-fire outside, and the thumping of plasma against the transport's shielding. "Move out the moment we land and head for cover. Do not remain out in the open. I repeat, do not remain out in the open!"

Atoa looked over towards Inyan, as she heard the warning. Not comforting words, but neither did she intend them to be. She knew Inyan, being a warrior knew how to take care of herself. Atoa would be busy indeed. She hoped that Bastilus would keep safe as well. She generated a calming aura, so that everyone could settle into what was needed to be done.

The landing shuttle came to a soft touch down not more than a minute later and its ramp was lowered. New Republic troops rushed outside, their blasters raised toward the sky, firing at the coralskippers that circled high above. Plasma fire rained down around them, and upon the unfortunate few. Atoa watched as one such 'freedom fighter' was engulfed in green flame and burned alive. His smoking corpse fell in a heap as the transport's occupants rushed outside and past it.

Atoa was silent, as she quickly left the transport, close to Inyan as they headed towards something that would be temporary cover as she moved. One hand held her lightsaber as she moved, getting a better look of what was around them. Anything that came close, Atoa used the Force to rain down whatever was close on their enemies, as they moved towards the area they were being lead.

Alya
    Alya looked out as she followed Master Vajra from the shuttle. She had also seen the effects of the 'green rain', and did not need no other prompting to move quickly. As they left the shuttle, she saw the enemy. And they were alot of them. She moved quickly with her Master, as they sought cover, and kept watch of the enemy.

As Alya moved, looking out at the masses of enemy troups, she had an idea. She sent a message to her Master. //Master. I may be able to clear a path...if I change to my quadform..// She had been thinking about it. She would also be a bit more 'protected' as well. At Force speeds, it should be helpful. And she could still user her saber as well.

Greyjedi, Marna, others

=-=-=---=-
    Nizzal & ZaZhen
    Above the planetary surface, Korriban

Nizzal reached out to him with one hand, gently touching his shoulder. That physical contact enhanced their bond and Nizzal felt the tremendous build up of power within the Anzat. Her feelings and thoughts were syncronised with Vransha's and she was fully prepared to be the light that would ward darkness away from him. As calm as she was, Nizzal was able to reach deeply into the Force, so deeply that she began to understand the growing power for what it was. Darkness did not well up within Vransha. It was the Force that was growing in strength and depth within him.

Nizzal was in quiet awe with what she felt. Vransha seemed to be carrying a great storehouse of energy within him. If felt as if Vransha's inner well of energy threatened to set itself loose in a volcanic blast. Maintaining one's self in such a whirlwing of Force energies, she was amazed at his control so far. She was sure it was the bonds he shared that kept him stable for now.

Nizzal opened her eyes, as calm as she could be. She could feel Korriban's atmospheric winds picking up in strength as the Khass fighter slew through the clouds. The Jedi Master drew on the growing turbulance within the sky to create a safe tunnel of passage ahead, granting haste to Vransha as he sought his master, while also deterring the squadrons of coralskippers that sought to harm the Force-sensitive pair. They quickly made it to the planet below.

Vransha set the Khass fighter in an open clearing and head

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Vic Shaal

"Anything is possible," Gareth said, smiling, giving the young initiate some reassurance. Gareth then began searchng through a pile of beautiful crystals from the Jedi Academy. "I know I saw one around here somewhere." Together, they searched, when, finally, they found the one they were looking for. The crystal was very beautiful, and Vic knew this was the correct crystal.

The initiate then placed the focusing crystal within the lightsaber. As he sealed the hilt shut, the construction of his lightsaber was complete. Vic used the traditional straight hilt, and had it colored a metallic black. The design was very unique, and fit his hands just right.

He grew anxious as his fingers edged ever closer to the activation switch. As he thumbed the switch, his eyes lit up as the dark blue blade spewed forth, illuminating everything a blue-ish color within his vicinity. He had finally constructed his first lightsaber!

Vic looked at Gareth, a new confidence showing in his face. He smiled at him. "Thanks, Gareth!" he said. "I appreciate you helping me out with the construction." He smiled again, and began to whip his blade around in a very stylish fasion, at least for his level of experience. He soon deactivated it, and clipped it to his belt. Now he felt like a true Jedi.

Vic then realized that they had finally reached Garqi. The tripped didn't seem to take long at all, a result of Vic creating his lightsaber. He watched as many of the Jedi boarded landing shuttles, and headed towards the battle raging on the planet below.

"When do we enter the battle?" Vic asked his companion, and man he wished to be his master. he couldn't deny that he was now anxious to put his new lightsaber to the test.

TAG: LSA

24. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2001
    IC: Lycodon [Wolf] & Serpent

Korriban

Machines were to Lycodon the strangest thing in the galaxy. He knew life, and machines were not what he knew. Machines were cold things, they were unfeeling, and unthinking. He had never seen machines that could move until ZaZhen brought him aboard her ship and took him through the dark depths of space. Upon their arrival at both Garqi and Korriban, Lycodon grew only incresingly uncomfortable.

ZaZhen seemed to have mechanical allies and they, as far as Lycodon could determine, were very much thinking and moving ... things. It was an effort for him not to hiss threateningly at them all. He recalled only too well the trouble he placed himself in the last time he reacted instinctively, however. It was the very reason and foundation for his present state of calm.

He approached ZaZhen slowly, simply watching her at first, before he gathered his thoughts and parted his lips. "I will offer my service to you where I may be of value," he said, true to his promise to Serpent. And as he expressed that offer he felt something outside the ship, something he was all too familiar with.

Serpent remained in silent contemplation within the cargohold of Xanarhk's starship. His mind was immersed in something far more vast than a single being could fully understand or appreciate, yet he could grasp some thin shred of understanding, and muster a profound appreciation, for what it was that he had become a part of. He had always been a part of the Force, as much as it was a part of him, though he had not always known or referred to the energy by that name.

So near to Korriban, floating within the depths of space just outside the main battle zone, the Tnepres was only too well aware of the turmoil surrounding the planet. He had known long ago that a time would come when he would be faced with the opportunity to bring defeat to the Yuuzhan Vong. With that opportunity granted to him, he sought his greatest ally, the Force, to bring support to his cause.

At first there was only one, then two, and soon five. Within minutes dozens of them filled the emptiness of space, slithering like gigantic beasts of myth. Yet the Basilisk were not mythical creatures at all. They were enormous, serpentile creatures, intelligent and strong willed. The giant snakes took heed to their call and entered the battle unflinchingly. Serpent could sense them slithering and twisting as they slipped above, below, around, and between laserfire and plasma fire alike.

They worked in perfect unison as they singled out their targets. Some tore huge chunks of yorik coral directly from the vessels that housed that rocky armour, and others spat acidic venom so concentrated it burned through the hull of the alien craft. Serpent felt all this and more. He felt the danger they were in and the critical need for haste.

His eyes snapped open and he rushed toward the cockpit. "I must reach the surface," he informed Xanahrk, offering no explanation.

TAG: Ktala & LightSide_Apprentice

25. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    This here combine is brought to you by the dynamic duo : Exodus411 and greyjedi125

Planetary Surface, Korriban

"Izik, join us!" Lord Twilight called out to his trusted friend as he landed his starfighter. "Raziel, you are to protect yourself at all costs. I want all your defence programs at maximum. Aid allies whenever possible and signal me if there's an omega level threat." Without another word, the Grey Jedi Master disembarked his star fighter and ignited his purple lightsaber in one smooth motion.

In one prodigious Force assisted leap, he dove into the ensuing meele, already picking up several huge boulders and launching them like the unstoppable missiles they were, effectively crushing a plethora of Yuuzhan Vong under their combined tonnage. His success rate was high at first, but as more Sith and Khass flowed out from the Great Temple to engage the Yuuzhan Vong it became difficult to maintain such efforts. Just as Izik had learned while flying air support, the only real way to defeat the enemy was face-to-face. To attempt anything else was to risk the lives of one's allies. And so, united in arms once again, Izik Ruloon and Lord Twilight plunged into the battlefield.

Half a dozen Yuuzhan Vong warriors rushed on to meet them, and a dozen more slave troops rushed to join in the fray. In a matter of moments, both Izik and Twilight were faced by a wave of raging enemies hell-bent on slaying anything that was not extragalactic. Thus, the founding members of the Grey Jedi Order faced the oncoming horde of enemies with no fear in them whatsoever. The two Grey Jedi masters moved as one, constanlty in motion and constantly covering each other. By now, Lord Twilight was a veritable purple whirlwind of motion as he spun, spiraled, lept and twisted in every direction. His purple lightsaber was a never-ceasing razor of light that sliced through everything that it came in contact with.

Simultaneously, the Grey Jedi master was also surrounded by swirling mass of rocks that moved around him and Izik. It acted as a shiled and a weapon, for it continually struck at incoming enemies, always upsetting their rhythm. The ones that got through were met by his unforgiving lightsaber. So efficient was the Grey Jedi master's manipulation of spiraling vortex of rocks, that the shield almost seemed to replenish itself as its airborne missiles were used against the enemy. Furthermore, it never got in the way of either Lord Twilight or Izik. The added bonus, was that it was also a means to detect the forceless Vong within their striking perimeter.

The Power of the Force was undeniable here on Korriban, that, and the two pulsars that were both Tyranny and Mogra , there battle lust was almost infectuous.

As the battle raged, Izik's body became outlined in what seemed like a greenish-grey blur that struck and quickly killed any Yuuzhan Vong that were foolish enough to come close. In truth, that blur was the Zabrak's lightsabers, whirling, slashing, stabbing, and cutting at anything that was deemed a threat to the two Grey Jedi Masters. With Zephyr's wall of deadly debris acting as a sheild, few of the extragalacting invaders were able to come close enough to directly threaten the two. Izik spun, kicked and dodged in the fierce melee, always confident that Zephyr had his back. Such was the way of things between those two. Off went the head of one unlucky slave. Two more quickly fell to Izik's fury. The Zabrak then hurled one of his sabers hard into the face of one approaching Yuuzhan Vong, buying himself time to gather the Force. A dozen or more warriors had made it through the wall, and were soon surprised to find that the ground had suddenly and quite literally exploded under their feet. The Grey Jedi Master grinned as he combined his mastery of Movement with a mighty Force Push to do the deed, adding to the carnage of the already-insane melee. The debris left f

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.