main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, darth_nemisis

North-West Spaceport Entrance, Garqi's Surface

Omega Plantoon's small team at the north-west spaceport entrance plowed through the Yuuzhan Vong like a tractor through fields of wheat. Chazrach fell left right and centre. And, before long, the corridor was littered with bodies of the deceased. Gareth and Victor, equally dangerous, stared at the death their hands delivered to the enemy.

"We appreciate your aid," Gareth admitted, as he raised one arm and focused on the roof of the corridor. "They will not be coming through here," he said, as he summoned the Force to aid his efforts.

A thin layer of ice seemed to appear along the corridor ceiling, before it, and the roof, began to crack at the entrance to the spaceport. Rock and duracrete fell from the ceiling in a shattering of ice, effectively blocking the passage to any Yuuzhan Vong reinforcements. "We should join the others," Gareth said to Victor and their new allies, before he turned and headed back to Masters Ozm and Bastilus.

He left the strange ice shards behind him, wondering how Calmand Dankor managed to see within Gareth what no one else could.

[b]greyjedi125, LadyFireStorm, exodus411, Hand_of_Chaos, ShadowWarrior, Ktala[/b]

[i]Above the Planetary Surface, Korriban[/i]

[color=blue]ZaZhen watched as coralskippers broke formation and began to dwindle in number. There had been so many of the asteroid-like ships when she had arrived in system that their losses seemed almost beyond belief. [b]ZaZhen[/b] could not begin to explain what happened except to know that the allied forces were diverse and skilled. The Yuuzhan Vong, as mighty as they were, broke in the face of a united opponent.

From the strange and ancient ship she saw several transports released and headed toward the planet's surface. She recognised the basic design as a likely one for delivering troops into battle. But, before she could do more to consider it, she recognised an incoming friendly, which signalled her for communication.

It was a Black Sun vessel. A starfighter. "There isn't much left for us," came the vaguely familiar voice of Gorick Salk. "You didn't have to be so efficient." ZaZhen could hear him chuckling through the communications link. "Nice shooting, bye the way."

The transmission was cut short as Gorick joined a squadron of Black Sun and Smugglers Alliance vessels headed toward the [i]ShadowSwift[/i] to offer reinforcement and a ring of protection. Gorick just wasn't sure whether he was protecting [b]ZaZhen[/b], or the Yuuzhan Vong. He grinned and chuckled all the more as he watched another coralskipper blasted to pieces by the Falleen female's gunner.

[b]Krasus[/b] watched as the last of the coralskippers were mopped up and spared a thought to the troops he had sent to the planet's surface. He knew that they would do well. But, his attention was needed elsewhere. He ordered for the command room to be cleared as he welcomed his visitor.

With the battle all but over and the last of the Yuuzhan Vong in space falling to the enemy, the leader of the Khass saw fit to meet with the Dark Lord. [b]Ernogh Rougr[/b] was accompanied by his brother, Grnogh. "Will you be heading toward the surface?" the Khass Chieftain asked after greetings were exhanged.

"I will," Krasus said, as he stood and walked toward the Khass pair. "You are more than welcome to join me." His smile was without emotion. "Let us dispense with these invaders so that we may talk more of the future of our empire."[/color]

[i]Planetary Surface, Korriban[/i]

[color=blue]Hundreds of clone troops dropped from the sky like paratroopers, some with jetpacks and others on repulsorlift craft. Thousands more seemed to flood forth from the scores of transports that grounded on Korriban's surface. Every single one of them worked in a united effort alongside the planet's defenders for the single goal of utterly eradicating the menace that was the Yuuzhan Vong.

Halitosis moved among their ranks like an ancient an unf

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Planetary Surface, Korriban

Sometimes, one had to wonder how sentient beings could manage to communicate concepts and ideas that trascended language. Besides experience, how did one communicate passion, or prefection....or perfect passion. Tyranny knew of only one person who could comprehend what state she was in at the moment, and that person was her very own apprentice, Mogra.

The Mirialan darksider had no words to describe it. She was in another place all together as her anger and her hatred crested over an invisible barrier and elevated her to impossible heights of expression. She was now beyond words, beyond caution or care. She was in perfect synch with the death bringing aspect of the Force. The screams of the dying, the smell of the dead, the din of the battlefield, the heat of battle, the ebb and then frenzied cresendo of violence, all these things resonated deeply within her as she moved from kill to kill. She saw them all in slow motion and heard them all at once, and as one.

The slaves were nothing to her now, she scarecely acknowledged them as she slew them with abject indifference. Her burning hatred had reached a perfect peak, an eternal and pure moment. Many a Vong warrior crossed her path and she knew exactly how to defeat them. Where they sought to overpower, she gave way, she feigned weakness when she was strong and entrapped them, then unleashed surgical death upon them. Her lightsaber strikes found their mark to vital organs at impossible angles. Their organic armor were like childrens puzzles to her, easily taken apart or breached.....and her energy level, she might as well have transformed into a fusion reactor.

The way she was feeling, she could go on killing for an eternity and never feel fatigue ever again.

In the Force, she could feel Mogra right with her, fighting with her as one. There were other formidable warriors in the field wielding swords of light, but she was unconcerned with them. Only Mogra seemed to fully understand the purity of the moment. Two formidable Vong warriors rushed, flailing their weapons as they suddenly tried to outmaneuver her. They were admirable warriors, but too slow of foot, and too eager for a kill. They simply could not match her focus or her artistry, for as impossible as it might sound, she wanted to destroy them alot more than they desired her destruction.

And then, something unexpected happened. She felt 'his' presence. She could not see him, but she knew that presence almost as well as she knew the back of her own hand. Tempest was here, on Korriban.

Tyranny heard a blood-curdling howl ring deep in her ears, and was uncertain if it came from a Vong warrior or herself, but the blazing white fires that exploded from the pits of her soul seemed to errupt through her mouth. Now her fighting doubled in power and efficiency. No creature had a prayer of a chance against her.

At first she didn't realize it, but she was cutting a path towards Tempest, killing her way to him....and nothing was going to stop her. Perhaps unadmittedly, the liberation of Korriban had become her secondary objective all of a sudden. In her heart, she wanted nothing more than to face 'him' in mortal combat. Such an encounter was long overdue, by her account.

But as she progressed and sought to glimpse her nemesis, Tyranny felt that this otherworldly battle was becoming stranger with each passing moment, but she ignored it.

Unstoppable as she was, she finally glimpsed the red headed Miraluka fighting in the distance and at that moment, she felt herself explode, but....there was something else. It was most strange. Tyranny was momentarily confused by the bright light that engulfed everything around her and whitewashed her field of vision. Everything seemed to have gone quiet as well. Had she been blinded by a flash grenade? It certainly didn't feel that way, besides, she would have received a warning in the force....yes, the Force. Something was happening. There was a powerful ripple going through

3. DarkSide_Apprentice

DarkSide_Apprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2001
    greyjedi125, LadyFireStorm, Hand_of_Chaos, ShadowWarrior, Ktala

Slave troops, native to the known galaxy, or that of the Yuuzhan Vong, were beneath her attention. Darth Temptress was an excellent swordswoman and her skill was near unmatched. She had trained with Vransha Killar himself, a blademaster even among veterans of that class, and held her own. For her to challenge a mere servant or slave of an alien invasion force was an insult to her honour. She did not challenge them. She slaughtered them outright.

How many dozens had she slain since setting foot on Korriban's surface? How many hundreds had she killed who were so much more skilled than her present enemies? She did not count the men she defeated in battle, the women she bested, or the aliens she conquered. There was no need. She was better than they were. Inferior beings were unworthy of her attention and not due any serious, or even idle, consideration.

Perhaps that was why she found herself drawn to Tyranny and Mogra. Two powerful females, strong and inexorable in their own right, resilient enough to prove themselves worthy in a galaxy commonly dominated by the male gender. They were definitely worth her attention. And, while they very likely did not need her aid or support, they would receive it nonetheless. Temptress' power and strength was hers to use and give as she saw fit. At that moment, she saw no better devotion than the women she admired as they fought against terrible odds and relentless waves of enemies beyond measure.

When she witnessed the brief exchange between the dark woman and a male miraluka, brought to intervention by none other than Lord Twilight, her lost love, she knew her choice was the only one. She allowed them time and space to break off from confrontation and as she plotted her intended future course she met the knowing gaze of her own, perhaps single and only, superior. Illusior did not have to move or smile or gesture or make contact through the Force. Her choice was as clear to him as his support of her action was to her.

Darth Temptress forced herself to avert her gaze as she swept through the battlefield. It would all be over soon. But, before it was, she would serve and dance alongside both Mogra and Tyranny. And, when all was said and done, she would join them, and they her. It was clear. It was meant to be. It was as the Force willed.

4. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Ty (Garqi, Battlefield)

Ty was in total joy, his eyes shone with a new glee, which only speak volumes. He was beginning to love this death and mayhem; it was like...getting your first big promotion to the lead position at any job you could think of. No...No, it was like becoming the "Greatest and most power fullest person alive or dead. No person or alien could bring him down, even the new scars and tears that covered his body. He was on top of the world, and his smile shown it more clearly. He was taking hits and dishing them out as fast, as he could. Granted he still got out of the Vong's way when they did appear, but he would stay toe to toe with the lesser ones. His trousers and shirt was drenched in his and other's blood, the copper and sulfur smell was making him high. Like a drugatic on a field trip through a spice processing plant. His right cheek was bleeding still, but so were some of the other places too. Than Ty saw more saber flashes not far off in the distance, but that did not concern him at all. The ones he was concerned with was the ones near by...his masters.

He could almost reach out and feel the dark forces gathered there around them. The dark side was a true almost tanglable thing, that surrounded them and through them. They were cutting and spinning like a turbo fan at top speed. Than something changed, it came in like a ball with blades, taking off limbs and other needed body parts to keep the Vong?s puppets fighting. And there she stood... Allundra, with saber in hand and looking at him with those eyes. Those eyes that could stop a charging Rancor in its tracks.

"Ty, how did you get here?", she adopted a defensive stance. Only thing from making him stare was the saber in her hand. His eyes saw, but did not understand the full question. Only thing he saw...was the one that had left him.

"Ty! You're bleeding!! We..." Ty held up his good hand to stop her from continuing on. "Bleeding? Am I bleeding? Oh sure, I might be bleeding, here, let me take a look." Than with sudden and frighten speed he tore off his shirt showing the cuts and scrapes he had received from the battle. Than threw the shirt down like a challage of old. ?Am I bleeding? I may be dieing right now, right in front of your eyes and you would never know. Would I even tell you if I was...traitor!? His hand itched for a striking blow, but he held it off for the moment.

"Master Atoa is here, she can attend to your wounds." Than she turned to face off the next batch of canon fodder, that was headed their way. Right before he said his next words something popped into his mind like a stinging wasp. "You will not trouble the jedi during this mission, for the Vong are the greater threat. Failure to comply will not be tolerated."

If time was different, but it was not, so he too turned and took several steps away from the double crossing jedi. All he cared for right now was getting at some fresh meat to satify(ms) his new growing hunger for blood. He took one more look at her and snared, "If things were different, there won't be any one else around", than took a finger and scooped up some blood off of his body and took a lick,than said. "You have no right in calling me that anymore. You may call me Deathstalker", than he turned and went to meet the on coming swarm, with saber ablazing.

TAG:Winged_Jedi (All others on and off the battlefield)

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Hey guys... remember me?

First off, let me say that I am truly, sincerely sorry for simply disappearing and never coming back. I know some of you found my LJ so you know I didn't die or something, so you might have been wondering why all of a sudden I wasn't posting anymore ... wasn't coming on AIM. It must have seemed really hypocritical; I hated it when people disappeared.

The truth is, I was totally burnt out. Frankly I was never really all that good a RPer; I just put a lot of time and effort into appearing to be, because I wanted to be good. (And, admittedly, foolish pride might have stopped me from admitting I was getting overwhelmed.) But I guess... well, university was a lot more demanding than I thought it would be, and to be honest a lot more absorbing, so I suddenly had a lot less time to spare. That meant I started putting off posting ... for longer and longer periods of time ... until months had passed and it seemed totally pointless to actually post.

Even so that's no excuse. I left without a word and I'm truly sorry. I should have at least told you guys, given some warning. I didn't mean to leave; I just didn't come back, if that makes any sense at all.

If you all permit me a bit of self-flattery, I imagine I was running enough characters and scenarios to make covering for me a bit hard. I have no doubt you've done superbly. Maybe you're angry at me for abandoning this game without a word, I don't blame you... neither do I ask to be let back in, as it were. I honestly enjoyed every moment of playing here (even the moments spent panicking on how I was going to get out of yet another sticky situation), but I really did completely burn out, and I just couldn't do it anymore.

Maybe I'll be back to gaming in the RPF again someday. Playing Krasus and all my other characters was great, and someday I might like to do that again. But ... I don't think that will be anytime soon.

(Yes, and I apologise as well if this post is excessively melodramatic. :p I've had a lot of time to think about this... maybe a bit too much.)

6. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Xan! Yeah, I wondered where you got to. Hey, you were a good player, even if you don't think so.

Leon Jarath

Spaceport Outskirts, Garqi

The duel continued, with the repulsive Vong meeting Leon?s gaze with his own, locking eyes for just a split second, both of them feeling their mutual hatred. The monstrous warrior charged forwards, attacking his opponent?s right with a lethal couffee, and attacking the left with one of his two amphistaffs, which had slackened into a venom-laced whip, and was tearing through the air.

The Force flooded into the Grey Jedi padawan as the battle took up his whole world, his simple yet fierce desire to kill his opponent empowering him. He hurled his lightsaber forwards, using his telekinetic abilities to make the violet blade spin rapidly between the Vong?s two attacks and towards the creature?s head. At the same time he was leaping through the air, soaring above the enemy?s efforts and landing gracefully on the other side of the circle-shaped space that had been formed for the duel. Without turning around, he extended a hand to catch his saber and end its Force-fuelled flight, hoping that it would have harmed or even decapitated the hideous foe.

Tag:LSA

[b]Kieran Riot[/b]

[i]Jedi Common Room, Dagobah[/i]

Showtime.

A two metre tall scarhead had burst forth from the kitchens, a bloody knife thing in one hand, a snake in the other, screaming his ugly head off. The Peace Brigader beside [b]Kieran[/b] touched his chrono and began firing at the Jedi. Explosions sounded off seconds later, somewhere nearby, and Kieran was already moving. His blaster was in hand, and pointed directly at the face of the Cerean [b]Sir Prana[/b] or whatever he was called.

This?d teach him. It?d teach them all. Teach ?em not to [i]cross[/i] Kieran Riot like they did back on Garqi. And if he died here, who cared? No one would remember him, and he kriffing well didn?t want them to. The only friend he ever had was probably dead, and even Ash wasn?t really that important to him. Frell, he?d met the furball after trying to [i]sell[/i] him to slavers. Needless to say, things had gone wrong, but it all ended happily, with Ash ignorant of the whole deal and thinking he owed his ?saviour? a life debt. Kieran?s whole life had been like that. It just worked out, somehow. Take enough spice and everything turns out well. Yeah, this time, it wouldn?t. Luck runs out eventually, just like spice. But he didn?t mind. Some Quarren had told him once that dying was just like taking one big shot of glitterstim in one go, and you were so high you left your body and just floated up somewhere. How he knew in the first place wasn?t clear, but Kieran was prepared to believe him anyways.

?Hey Cone-head!? he snarled, pressing the trigger again and again and again as quickly as he physically could, hoping that the blasterfire would tear right through the Jedi.

[b]Tag: gj125, Master_Vicky, dragonsith11, Ktala, LSA [/b]

7. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Mason Hobbs
    Common Room, Jedi Academy, Dagobah

Everything happened at once. The man who he thought was a smuggler, was actually a Yuuzhan Vong, just like the one from the holo that had been sent from Garqi. Granted he was much taller than Mason had expected, but he was there none the less and charging the room with a bloodied knife and a snake-like creature. Seconds after that, explosions went off in other parts of the Academy, sending fear and pain into the Force. Before Mason had tme to even wonder about it, he felt a flare of warning from the Force.

He pushed himself up out of his hoverchair and, with the Force, back-flipped over it. As he ignited his lightsaber, the purple blade coming to life, his chair was hit with the blaster bolt meant for him. It sparked and smoldered then fell tot he ground. Mason glanced at it with a grimace, then lifted his hand, sending the attacker into the nearest wall.

His gaze shifted to the Vong warrior and with Haste quickened strides, charged his foe. He was almost a meter and a half taller than him due to Mason's severed legs, but as the great Master Yoda often said, size mattered not.

Tag: gj125, Winged_Jedi, dragonsith11, Ktala, LSA

8. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, Winged_Jedi

Spaceport Outskirts, Garqi's Surface

Stepping back with his right leg so as to gain more solid footing, Oolrigh domain Bakhir met the blazing blue gaze of his sworn enemy with burning hatred of his own. He uttered a curse to the blasphemous creature he fought, and pulled his head back and clear of the strike at his throat.

His amphistaff went wide at his momentary retreat, and he allowed it to slacken even as the second amphistaff, formerly curled along left his arm, began to slither down toward his wrist. Bakhir lunged with his left side leading, stabbing at the Jeedai with the couffee in that hand as his right commanded the slack amphistaff into a whip, which spat venom toward the eyes of the blasphemous superhuman.

Leon hurled his lightsaber forwards, using his telekinetic abilities to make the violet blade spin rapidly between the alien warrior's two attacks, and towards the creature's head. Spinning as quickly as it was, the blade caught the amphistaff's venom, and sliced cleanly through the slackened weapon.

Bakhir was forced to pull back with his couffee, and he allowed himself to fall to the ground. Had he not dropped, the violet blade would have severed his head from his body. As it were, the Yuuzhan Vong warrior felt the writhing amphistaff in one hand, and the firm coufee in the other, as he lay on his back among the deceased and looked upward to watch the lightsaber spinning dangerously above him.

He could see the Jeedai leaping over him, soaring above even the violet blade of light before landing gracefully not more than a metre from Bakhir's head. The Yuuzhan Vong was already in motion. He let the amphistaff free and rolled quickly before standing to face his opponent once again. Bakhir rose to his full height just in time to see Leon extend a hand to catch the lightsaber.

Not one to waste an opportunity, he threw the couffee like one would launch a spear, and called his remaining amphistaff to harden as he held it in a two-handed grip. Whether or not Leon evaded the couffee was a trivial matter, for as it flew toward the Jeedai so did Oolrigh domain Bakhir. His amphistaff slashed in a flurry of vicious attacks fully intent on disrupting his opponent's balance as they battled amongst the bodies of the dead.

Winged_Jedi, greyjedi125, Ktala, Master_Vicky

Common Room, Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah

Explosions sounded off somewhere nearby, and Kieran was already moving. His blaster was in hand, and pointed directly at the face of the Cerean, Sri Prana. "Hey Cone-head!" he snarled, pressing the trigger again and again and again as quickly as he physically could, hoping that the blasterfire would tear right through the Jedi.

The Peace Brigader who had accompanied him, meanwhile, found himself flung through the air like a shockball at grand final. One minute he had been firing his blaster at Mason Hobbs, who he was sure was a cripple, and the next, he was crashing into a wall unceremoniously. He was still recovering from the impact and struggling to rise to his feet when he realised his blaster lay right beside him.

He reached for it and waved it around dangerously before he pressed its trigger, aiming at yet another Jedi target. He heard something crack and felt a terrible pain in his lower back. Uh oh. The Peace Brigader screamed in agony as he realised his spine was either bruised or twisted. It was an effort for him not to moan as he slumped onto the wall in pain.

Hanrak Looen met the rushing form of Mason Hobbs with a dispassionate glare. The Yuuzhan Vong side-stepped, lunged and twisted in rapid succession. He came at Mason's flank, his amphistaff's head biting and spitting venom at the Jeedai, even as its master twirled and came about behind his target. The snake-like weapon had hardened by that point, and Looen sought to thrust its spear-like tail into the Jeedai's exposed back.

DarthXan318, I d

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I'd like to take this opportunity to offer congratulations to our newest Moderator, LightSide_Apprentice, I cannot think of a person more deserving of the post! May your reign be long, propsperous and just! :D

DarthXan318, it's great to know that all is well with you. You are missed and our thoughts will always be with you. Never hesitate to drop by and say 'Hi' to your friends. :)

...AND, btw everyone, its dragonsith13, not "11".
    ;)

[i]Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah[/i]

[color=blue][b]Sri Parna[/b] never did get a chance to answer the smuggler. Sounds of violence interrupted the conversation and drew his attention. Something was happening in the kitchen. He felt a huge amount of fear. Suddenly, there was a series of horrible and chilling screams that came from inside the kitchen, followed by the unmistakable knowledge in the force that someone had died a violent death.

Even before the hulking figure stepped out of the kitchen with his bloody weapon in his hands and revealed himslef to be a Vong Warrior, the Cerean Jedi Knight knew that things had gone horribly wrong.

Right there and then, in the middle of the Jedi Common Room, the Vong warrior roared an incomprehensible battle cry.

Suddenly, several outside explosions rocked the academy. There was no doubt now that they had been infiltrated and were under attack. Before [b]Sri Parna[/b] could even begin to assess what was happening, he felt a deep warning surge from the Force.

"Hey, Cone-head!" snarled the smuggler who had spoken to him first. [b]Sri Parna[/b] went into action in a blink of an eye as he ignited one of his blue bladed lightsaber with blinding speed, just in time to deflect the various shots from the smuggler's blaster pistol. The buzzing blue beam of light traced a defensive arc infront of the cerean as it deflected hot lances of blaster fire. He then brought that portion of their discourse to an end with a well placed Force-push that sent the smuggler crashing against the far wall. The impact should have been sufficient to stun the smuggler, but even if it was not, Sri Parna quickly gestured and wrested the smuggler's weapon from his hand using the Force. He caught it smoothly and handed it to [b]Aprec Blu[/b].

"Stop this madness immediately!" he commanded. "Can't you see that you've been deceived? We are not your enemy!"

[b]Sri Parna[/b] did not lose his composure, but feared that his words would have little effect. He could feel it clearly now, how the darkside dominated the man's actions.

Near him, another smuggler opened fire at several other jedi, but the explosions had alerted them to the danger. The man fired several shots at the kiffar female who travelled with two other young women, but his shots were expertly and gracefully deflected away by the kiffar's amber lightsaber blade. One of the shots he fired was masterfully aimed back at his blaster pistol, which immediately became useless. "Stand Behind me!" the kiffar had said to the other two girls before he had opened fire.

"By the Force!" [b]DawnStar[/b] exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing here, what have you done!"

To her, those explosions sounded like they came from vital areas around the Academy. With a burst of speed, DawnStar was infront of the smuggler. Before he could even react, she had swept both his legs from under him. As a result, he hit the floor hard.

By the time he was aware of what was going on, DawnStar was pressing down on his chest with one leg and had the point of her amber lightsaber a few centimeters from his face.

"How many of you are there and what is your mission. Speak."

The Kiffar Jedi Knight laced her words with the force and her moderate powers in persuasion. They needed to know what was happening quickly if the Academy was to be saved from an enemy attack. Though she remained calm, DawnStar grew concerend for their safety, as she hoped that [b]Unru[/b] and [b]Deanna[/b] would also remain composed and not take this

10. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Ty (Garqi, Battlefield)

Ty was no longer feeling like the top of the world. Here beside him was the girl he thought, he liked. Now if there was a way to be rid of her, he would do it. He knew that killing her here, and now would cost him more than his life. So he tried to take no notice of her, but some feelings were harder to surpress than others. So he decided to move more away from her, and get some breathing room. Though words spoke more than actions. Everytime he tried to make the room. He was stopped by several nasty looking aliens. So, he gave up and had to deal with the problem here and now. Tys upper torso was nothing but a red mass. "If it got boring on the trip back", he guessed, "he might be able to play Galatic Chess on his own body". He was too far from thier landing vessel to get his cloak, and nothing in site to cover his body with.

His saber did not stop or take a time out, it keeped going from one staff or club, to another. Killing, and wounding many others. He knew she was right, in getting some medical help, but he was not going to tell her that. That earlier show, was nothing more than bravo.

His saber barly caught the next blow that came at his chest. He needed to concertate on the fight and not her. That is if the blood loss finially won out first. He knew, he was getting tired and needed some rest, but the only thing that keeped him in the fight longer than he problily should have been, was making his masters happy with him. "I am no quiter, no matter the problem. I have worked before other kids had to and I will not be told that I failed in my part of this test." Ty thought to himself as a club with a long "nail" embedded itself into his saber arm.

"AAAAhhhhhhh!". That was Tys last thought word, as he passed out, and the saber fell towards the ground with him.

Tag:greyjedi125, and anyone around.

11. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Leon Jarath

Spaceport Outskirts, Garqi

Leon felt metal in his hand and knew that his lightsaber was in his grasp once more. He turned the same instant, his eyes widening as he saw both his opponent and a couffee coming closer and closer, now not two feet away. Instinct took over, and he moved his head to the side. Fast enough to avoid certain death, but not injury. The knife-like weapon soared past, clipping something. He barely registered it. He didn?t have time to register it.

The Vong was already upon him, slashing viciously with the remaining amphistaff, refusing to let up. The young Grey Jedi could merely defend- it was all he could do to stop himself stumbling among the heap of corpses, as he was pushed further and further back by the alien?s relentless attack. As he parried and blocked, only just matching his foe?s speed and strength, he became aware of a burning sensation, from somewhere on the right side of his face. He hadn?t realised before, but the flying couffee had sliced off a sizeable chunk of his ear. He realised now.

?Cut me, will you?? he snarled, his face contorted with pain and rage. He began counter-attacking, finding firm footing and new strength, attempting to turn the tables and put the abomination on the defensive.

Tag: LSA

[b]Kieran Riot[/b]

[i]Jedi Common Room, Dagobah[/i]

[b]Kieran[/b] felt himself [i]moving[/i], even though he didn?t want to. [i]Oh no,[/i] he thought, hissing through his teeth. [i]Bad start[/i]. His feet seemed to be lifting off the ground. He closed his eyes.

Next thing he knew, he was lying against the far wall, and his back [i]hurt[/i]. His groggy head was spinning, and it wasn?t spinning in a nice way. He wasn?t even holding a blaster in his hand anymore, and not because he?d dropped it during the recent flight. Felt like it had been wrenched out from his fingers. Even though the freaks were still standing at the other end of the room. Then again, maybe they weren?t. Everything seemed kinda blurry.

[i]"Stop this madness immediately!"[/i] ordered a voice, sounded like the Cerean. [i]"Can't you see that you've been deceived? We are not your enemy!"[/i]

Deceived? Deceived? Who cared? As far as Kieran Riot was concerned, Jedi were Jedi were Jedi were freaks, and they?d killed Ash, and he?d killed one of them. So that made them enemies, no matter what this cone-head was saying.

?Yeah, yeah, I believe you,? he muttered, getting to his feet, his arms raised in apparent surrender. Then, with startling speed for someone who?d just hit a stone wall, he reached into his pockets and drew out his two surprise packages, his two backup plans- his two thermal detonators. Holding one in each hand, he hurled them with all the might he could muster, both towards the Cerean, before collapsing backwards.

[b]Tag: gj125, dragonsith13, Ktala, LSA [/b]

12. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Victor Shaal

Just moments after the platoon landed in behind the Yuuzhan Vong, the small battle in the corridor was over. Bodies of the dead lay all over the floor, arms and other limbs scattered, meters away from their owners. Vic didn't like doing it, but he knew it was quite necassary. Though, he did feel a bit of pride in surviving this, as it was his first major confrontation in battle. Certainly, it wouldn't be his last.

"We appreciate your aid," Gareth said to the platoon. Vic was unaware of who they were, but also appreciated their help. The Jedi Initiate watched the Jedi knight as he raised his hand to the roof. "They will not be coming through here," he said, as he summoned the Force to aid his efforts. Vic watched on in amazemant as a layer of ice began to spread all along the ceiling, and before it. Soon, it began to crack at the entrance, and the rock and duracrete fell blocking the entrance. Vic looked at the man. He smiled at him, wanting to, someday, be that man.

"We should join the others," Gareth said, speaking to the platoon of soldiers as well as Vic. The Initiate followed Gareth as he headed back to Master Ozm, Master Bastillus and their apprentices.

TAG: Lightside_Apprentice

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    :mad: My weekend has been cut short, so I can only do a few posts. Oh well.

[i]Garqi's Surface, Near Spaceport[/i]

[color=blue]The Power of the Force was here on Garqi. It was primal and strong as it raged against the Forceless creatures that came against it in the name of War. [b]Mistress Fray[/b] could feel it's unbridled and galvanizing current, and she was a part of that torrential force, and so were her fellow Force weilders, from the Jedi to [b]Lord Spectre[/b], to the powerfully embattled [b]Jarrath[/b] the Dark, and yes....even [b]Ty[/b], who was no longer that boy that had come to them on Dagobah, but was now much more.

He was [b]Deathstalker[/b]. It was an apt name, a beginning.

Through the Force she watched him almost clinically, critically as he fought ceaselessly. He had been beset by someone familiar to him and he had triumphed over that challenege, but he had not come out of the encounter unscathed. And now, another known figure came upon him, offering him solace.

Mistress Fray monitored the proceedings without interfering. She had a few incoming unfriendlies.

A Vong Warrior charged at her. His battle cy and heavy footsteps gave him away and his friend. She waited until the last possible moment and executed a double butterfly, neatly avoiding his flailig weapons while both her lightsabers carved deep into his torso. The other Vong warrior slashed viciously at her, believing that she was momentarily vulnerable, but was surprised when his amphistaff was deflected by one of her lightsabers as she flawlessy went into a somersault. The Vong turned and attacked in the correct direction of her falling arc, expecting fully to impale her on his weapon, but once again was surprised when she had not appeared when expected.

Mistress Fray used the force to right herself in mid-air and spin while afloat over the Vong's unprotected head, which was easily severed by a slash of her purple lightsaber. The dark woman landed in a perfect crouch, ready to slice the next enemy to thin ribbons.

When she looked back towards Deathstalker, she saw that he had done well. The Jedi female still lived. Good, he had obeyed her mandate and that was commendable, however, the young darksider had sustained various injuries and lacerations which were finally catching up to him and diminishing his performance.

The point was proven a second later, as a Vong minion finally managed to surprise the Force user and literally nailed him on his saber arm.

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!"

Ty yelled in pain as he passed out, and his saber fell towards the ground with him.

"[b]Ty[/b]!" Allundra exclaimed as she somehow felt Ty's sudden explosion of pain, then his fall into unconciousness. She imedialetly did a force assisted backflip and kicked the vong slave she was fighting right under the chin, causing it's neck to snap. She sailed in the air and felt something buzz past her and cut her on the shoulder. She ignored her own pain and used the sensation to fuel her attack.

"Yaaaahhh! Get away from him!"

Allundra came down with a powerful downward slash, cutting the Vong slaves weapon arm at the shoulder.

"Get away!!" she yelled as more slaves suddenly sought to take advantage. Her lightsaber swung once again as she pivoted around Ty's unconcious body. She cut down several slaves, but eventually she would be overwhelmed.

"[b]Lord Husk...[/b]"

Mistress Fray had only to mention his name, and the Red Eyed darksider moved with blinding swiftness. In a blink of an eye, the dark hooded figure was at [b]Allundra[/b]'s side, it's red lightsaber striking so fast that only arcs of red light were detectable. Within a few heartbeats, a heap of slave bodies lay at their feet. Before Allundra could object, Lord Husk picked up Ty's unconcious body and easily hoisted him over his shoulder. A lone slave jumped at them and the Red Eyed darksider delivered a bone crushing kick that was so fierce and so precise, that the slave died on contact.

Allundra looked at those Red Eyes in that

14. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Alexander d? Cannith
    Streets, The Battle of Garqi

There was no doubt that Alexander d? Cannith had inherited the cold calculation of all Jedi Swordmasters, the greatest blades of all history. His mind went over a thousand steps, moves, and flourishes before going over another thousand that would help the Jedi Padawan to the end of his trial, the end of the Battle of Garqi.

The Power of the Force was here upon Garqi even when Jedi fought against Vong: Master Bastilus, Allundra, Master Ozm, Renkar, and even Ty. In the distance, there were others, beacons in the Force that registered as the mighty Quinlan Vos and the apprentice of Lord Twilight, Leon Jarath. He had only heard a few words about the Grey Jedi and yet he knew these two by name already.

The corridor to Garqi?s spaceport was secured thanks to the efforts of Gareth and Vic, waiting for the Jedi?s arrival to help Satryna Nova. Through the Jedi mindmeld, Alex sent his gratitude to the two Jedi, following his Master through the slaves.

His lightsaber work would have impressed even the Jedi Masters of old, the yellow energy-blade slicing through the flesh of another Chazrach. On the backlash, he switched hands, his left-hand rotating to deliver a backhanded stab to the eye of another Vong slave.

A life winked out of existence and yet, Alex continued on, his focus set in stone. Through the Force, he felt Ty?s sudden pain and the explosion of unconsciousness that followed; this was accompanied by Allundra?s sudden fear as three beacons of the dark side approached her.

No! Allundra!

His mind screamed, urging him to help her. He felt no sudden death or searing pain, but calm as Allundra led Ty and the darksiders to Master Colti. A Vong warrior sliced at his head, bringing Alex back to reality as he almost lost his head to the atomic-diameter inch blade of an amphistaff.

With Force-enhanced speed, Alex sprinted up the Vong?s body, front flipping and bringing his blade down upon the Vong?s head. He felt blood splatter upon his robes, shrugging his overrobe off to reveal his black jumpsuit. He watched Master Bastilus nod towards a street, bading the Jedi Padawan towards Allundra, Ty, Master Colti, and Inyan.

He only nodded in response, continuing on through the bloody gauntlet that was the Battle of Garqi.

TAG: greyjedi125

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Atoa Colti and Alya
    Garqi's Surface, Near Spaceport

As Atoa was busy moving towards the other Jedi, and keeping an eye on Inyan, she felt the gentle mental touch of Bastilus.

//" You have incoming wounded, Atoa. It's Ty."//

Atoa acknowledged the message, as she began to move once again. So far, they had been lucky, and had not had any major injuries to treat. Hopefully, Ty's wounds were not that severe.

Alya meanwhile, kept her eyes open for Master Bastilus. There were close now, and she could see him, as she towered over the heads of the Vong troups. With a renewed push, she began to move towards them, clearing a path for Master Colti, Master Vajra and the others to follow. They all seemed to be heading for the spaceport. It seemed a good a place to set up for dealing with the injured.

Atoa meanwhile, moved as one with Inyan, as they both fought with the Vong troups that slipped through. They were leaving a trail as they moved, of warriors who seemed to care little for their own well being. Atoa kept her calm resolve, and passed it, along the growing bond with the other Jedi. In the mist of so much death, it was comforting to feel so many working for a common cause. Now, she also had Ty to think of. He would need help very soon. They needed to reach their destination quickly. Atoa used the Force to gather the growing debrie, and use it as a weapon, aiming the sharp shards with accuracy, as they moved. In the distance, she could see others converging in their general direction as well.

Tag: GreyJedi, LSA, Marna, etc.

=-=--=
    Banden O'Jara

Banden had made a quick exit from the common room, a cup of hot caffa in his hands. He sat down, smiling slightly. He had just missed Unru and Deanna, as he had slipped out, and was just enjoying the first sip of his drink, when Banden suddenly felt was clear and unmistakable fear and panic, followed by pain and death. His head shot up, as he dropped his cup. What worried him most, is where he felt it coming from.

The common area.

Banden leaped up, and began to move, when suddenly, the outside was rocked with explosion from elsewhere within the Academy, and another. Under attack? He began to head for the common area. Suddenly, as his Force senses flickered a warning, he heard a shout.

"THERMAL DETS!!! GET OUT! NOW!!" It was Sri Parna, and he was yelling at the top of his voice and through the Force.

Banden altered his course, as he heard crashing of glass. The main kitchen. As he headed for there, Banden called through his comlink. "R4! Security shutdown now!"

As Baden reached the outer doors to the Kitchen, he used the force to swing open the doors, as he began to look for the other Jedi. He especially honed in on DawnStar, and her Padawans. His saber in his hands, keenly aware that there was an immediate threat, but he was not going to stop until he made sure the others were alright. Someone was definately going to answer for this.

Tag: greyJedi, LSA, Winged_Jedi, Master Vicky, dragonsith13, etc..

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ZaZhen
    Above the Planetary Surface, Korriban

ZaZhen watched as coralskippers broke formation and began to dwindle in number. She smiled, finally glad to see such a thing. Watching the battle from the stars had been intense indeed, but now, they were finally starting to push them back. Her comlink alerted her to an incoming call. She pressed the small switch. It was a Black Sun vessel. A starfighter. "There isn't much left for us," came the vaguely familiar voice of Gorick Salk. ZaZhen smiled. The man from the guild they had visited eariler. She chuckled, as she heard him speak. "You didn't have to be so efficient." ZaZhen could hear him chuckling through the communications link. "Nice shooting, bye the way."

ZaZhen replied. "Thanks." She could still hear Wolf hissing in the background. "Good job." she told Wolf, as she sat back in her seat, watching the other ship as it joined a squadron of Black Sun and Smugglers Alliance vessels headed toward the ShadowSwift to offer reinforcement and a ring of protection. "Dont hit our friends, Wolf." she offered as she watched the guns ring out again. Force help them if he ever got hold of a blaster.

ZaZhen sat back with a satisfied smile, as she wondered how things were going on the ground. She hoped that wherever Xanahrk was, the fighting was slowing there as well.

TAG:LSA
    -=-=-=-

Nizzal

Nizzal's dual blades spun around her, her 'walls of light' keeping the enemy at bay. She had slowly released the whirlwinds from eariler, as now the ships that were left seemed to be falling. Inforcements had arrived. As any Vong grew to close, she either had the winds slam them back, so that they could be taken care of, as they cleared the way.

Vransha sent a thought of renewed strength to Nizzal, who was greatful for the contact, and moved to join him. They came back-to-back, and together they kept the area clear, as the Vong fell to their blades.

TAG: LSA

17. Hand_of_Chaos

Hand_of_Chaos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 22, 2004
    Vale

Meanwhile, at the Great Temple's footsteps, Vale and Ruhtra spun in circles around Illusior as they cleared the massive structure of Yuuzhan Vong. They fought without tiring and with inhuman vigour. When the last of the intruders finally fell, Illusior offered his two allies a bow of gratitude and respect. "Even the greatest battle, the most terrible war, has its end." He spread his arms to indicate the failing masses of Yuuzhan Vong.

Vale looked out, watching as the horrible nasty guys began to fall to the masses that had appeared on Korriban. She watched as Illusior walked down the footsteps of the Great Temple toward the allied forces where the final clusters of the once mighty armies of the Yuuzhan Vong remained.

Vale followed, watching the end of the battle. It was a strange sight, and when she caught a view at some of the 'ghosts' that walked among the enemy, she stood closer to Ruhtra. War, she decided, was not what she had thought.

TAG: LightSide_Apprentice

18. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Mogra

It is strange, how in the mist of so much death, you can find yourself in the middle of a revelation. Mogra had been one. As the blooding continued, she moved, as if the darkside whispered in her ears. She had never felt such perfection before. She rode the crests and tides within the darkside, and she drank it all in.

Then something happened. Mogra could not put a name to it. But it had to do with her Misstress, Tyranny. She had also felt Tryannys own perfect crest, as she also rode within the ocean of dark. She felt her reach such a state of perfection, that it made Mogra smile. Then suddenly, there was a blast. A hot blast of such furry and hate, that it snapped Mogra out of her dark bliss. She saw her Masters' head turn, and then, things got strange. She felt antoher presence, and she turned her head, furious to see what was interrupting their most perfect moment. She saw a being from far away, and at first she could not figure out who it could be. But then the Force whispered a name to her, and her eyes went wide. HIM?! Here? But...something was wrong. He was...taited. Changed. No wonder Tyranny was in the state of mind she was in. Mogra silently wished to herself, but knew now was not the time for such a battle. These Forceless Vong were a much more serious threat at the moment. Plenty of time to deal with the other.

Another strangeness, soon made itself known, as she noticed a new set of warriors entering the battle. Her eyes grew wide, and it made her unvoluntarly shiver. Things, things that had long since left the land of the living seemed to have joined the fray as well. Mogra backed up closer towards Tyranny, not wanting to know what dark magics were at work here.

So Mogra fell back to that which she had been doing. She kept the others away from Tyranny, with a renewed vigor, hurling a challange snarl as she began her dance of death anew. Soon, whatever seemed to have Tyranny released her, and she also began fighting with increased ferocity as well. As Mogra spun, she noticed a female moving towards them. Mogra watched her for a moment, until she was sure that this strange new woman, also spoke the same language that they did.

Mogra's blades spun once again, as she joined the blooding dance once again, vowing to make sure none of these abominations survived.

TAG:LightSide_Apprentice, GreyJedi

19. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Ty (Garqi)

"Ty...Ty wake up. Ty! Wake up!" said a very stern, but clear female voice.

"Um...yes mom, I am up. Is it time for...", then the cage shook like an earthquake was happening. This time he did wake up and stepped right into the bars. "What is this? Why am I behind bars? Actually, what is the meaning of this...Allundra?"

"You have betrayed the Jedi, and now we are going to kill you, or take away your powers of the force." As she sneered at him.

"You can't do that. Plus my masters will come looking for me soon."

"No...no they will not," seeing Ty's expression, Allundra laughed. "They are dead! So no, they won't be coming for you anytime soon."

"I thought we were on the same side. We were in a battle against the "Vong". Than I got hurt, didn't I?" as he looked at nothing, and tried to think.

"Yes and no. First of all, we knocked you out before you could leave with the Sith. Second, you keeped calling a female's name. One that betrayed us six years ago. I think her name was, Michealle?" After a few seconds, "Yes it was Michealle. She tried to kill and take many of the students with her."

"No, that is impossible. She died ten years ago. I even saw her body. That can't be true," Than started to weep.

"You sissy, no wonder they did not try to get you back when we took you in! You would not have made it, with us jedi." Than turned her back and left, leaving Ty to weep into his own dirty palm. "Aunt are you really died? Was it you, that I saw that dreadful day?"

The force can be a very difficult thing to understand, even in the best of times. It can bring to you poeple,places and even a point of time. Sometimes, it comes when you are at your weakest point. Garqi, is a very strong point of force useage. The force is at work in many different ways. The jedi are using it to defend themselves, while others take what is needed to kill. What would become of the force that day, no one really knows. Not even the spirits.

"No Ty, I am not dead. I have left one who comes close to looking like me. A figure steps out of the shadow like a spirit that came from the deepest part of someone's dream. "Ty my child, have you not learned nothing. Jedi will lie to you, even to the point of trying to make you see thier point of view. Even now they plan your future. Are you worthy to keep alive, to kill you straight out. Let me tell you now, that your masters are not dead. They are alive and ready to take you to your full powers. But you first must kill a jedi to show them that you are ready for that true step. She said in a low voice, and moved a little closer to the cage.

"But Aunt Michealle..." he began, but was stopped by an up raised hand.

"Please...please don't call me that. I may be that to you, but names are power,and must not be given out freely. Just call me "Dark Night", for now. Someday you will learn of me and my travels, but for now listen. You have but a short time here, and it will decide if you live or die for real. Your injuries are bad, but curable. The jedi Allundra, Renkar and Alex all laughed at you, when they left you. They don't like you or even care about you. If you die, that will be one less Sith around to worry about, and if you live, well you are weak. They can kill you anytime they want...till now. One has seen you fight today, and is watching you close."

"Allundra", he whispered to himself. Now he know why she came over. So she could watch him in action. His smile was twisted as he thought about her and her bunch of "friends".

"Yessss..." came the rasp of a stranger. "I can feel your hatred growing, now let it goooo"

Tag: No one, for now.

20. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Mason Hobbs
    Common Room, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

Sri Parna's voice rang out clearly through the pandamonium. "THERMAL DETS!!! GET OUT! NOW!!"

Mason quickly looked around and saw that the closest place of protection was the Kitchen. Using the Force, he propelled himself towards the doors, the metal caps on his knees clicking with each lunge. As he drew close, he directed a Force shove at the ground causing him to lift higher into the air and tucked and rolled into the kitchen. Mason regained his balance and hobbled as fast as he could to the farthest wall from the door.

Tag: GJ125, LSA, Winged_Jedi, Ktala, Dragonsith13, anyone I missed

21. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Aprec Blu----Dagobah----Jedi Academy

The only thing Aperc remembered hearing was the sound of blaster fire erupting and coinciding explosions that seemd to be coming from distance of all around. The smuggler had opened fire on both Sri and him, but the Jedi Master has handled that with an almost ease. As well as Aperc rolling to the side avoiding some of the shots directed towards Sri that found there way to Aperc's line. Aperc rolled right up to one knee and instictively caught the blaster fom Master Sri as if he had seen the move coming seconds before it happened. Aperc took aim at the smuggler who was not focused on him but the Jedi Master beside Aperc. Aperc had a clean shot right at the mans head.

Apercs finger pulsed as he began to squeeze the trigger but then the words "THERMAL DETS!!! GET OUT! NOW!!" . Aperc was nudged to the side apparently by Master Sri. And that was it. Aperc watched as the smuggler was flung back against the wall nulifying the blaster shot Aperc had just fired barely missing the mans head as he flew through the air. Training took over Aperc and he was up and making his way for the kitchen door, from which he had heard a paniced but comforting voice. Calling them to safety.

Aperc could see as he came closer to the door a creature of horrid stature, which reminded him of the hulking figures from his dreams... sending shivers up his spine. Aperc was in full stride now focusing on the training imparted on him thus far and using the force to enhance his speed as well as his senses, which Aperc put to prime use as he vaulted over top of one of the wounded creatures from which he could only deduce was a Vong Warrior he had heard about recently. Aperc executed his acrobatic move perfectly, but in his mind he knew he was not going to make it to the Kitchen door in time. Twisting and landing on his back in a slide that was carrying him towards the kitchen doors. Aperc fired several shots at the wounded beast as he slide meters from the kitchen doors. Aperc was hoping to clear a better path for Master Sri with him taking down the warrior.

Aperc knew the explosion would be occuring soon, very soon... and as time stood still. Aperc could see behind the sulking figure of darkness, which he had just opened fire on, was Master Sri Parna in the distance standing stoicly and clamly with his hands out.

Aperc's head was meters away from touching the kitchen doorway as his momentum continued to carry him towards it, and no doubt very soon almost instantly the explosion would soon force him through it even faster.

Those final seconds of Aperc watching Master Sri as Aperc slide farther away, wretched his soul. As when Aperc had begun to make his way towards the kitchen door he had hoped Sri was behind him from the beginning after hearing him shout about the detonators. Unfortunately it was not so and Aperc braced himself as he squeezed the trigger the last time, finishing off several shots he had fired at the Vong warrior, and thus readying himself for the coming inferno that would result from the detonators.

MAster Vicky, Ktala, gj125

22. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Ty (Garqi)

"Let it go Ty, join us fully. said this stranger that seemed darkness came from him, not around him.

"No, I am a...a coward. I don't want to hurt poeple that don't deserve it."

"Hahaahaaa! You foolish child. The darkside has already accepted your pention. Now you must follow through. Your training has begun and you have now need to let it flow through you more easyly. Have we ask you to kill? No? Than there should be no other questions, shall there? On your cowardness, this should help you. Than he was gone, and new thing was there. It had four arms that could tear a person apart very easily. The mouth was a nightmare. The teeth was at least four inches long. "This should help you on that paaaart! Came the voice from far away. Than the beast attacked him. It came like a frieght train, high balling through. Ty was in shock, till the voice came again. "If you die here, you die there too. Remember, if you want that jedi female to win, you must fully embrace the darkside and become one with it."

Now the beast truely attacked. He came at Ty, and grabbed his arm and threw him across the room. Ty, hit the wall with a bang and slipped limpply down the wall. Than the beast with all of its might came at him again. "Fight or die. We, of the darkside do not want weaklings!" Ty fought for his feet, and grabbed his saber and ingited it, with a snap-hiss, it came alive. "No, I will not die like a weakling, but live like a person should....strong." As the monster came with in two feet, Ty forced shoved himself into the beast, and shoulded his way through it. But some how the beast caught itself and flipped backwards, ingiting a saber too. As Ty looked on in amazment, it changed into Allundra. "You? You attacked me? Why?"
    "You have still want to be a sith, so you must die!"

TAG:No one yet
    OCC:I will finish this weekend. I-)

23. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm glad to see, Ktala, that you're keeping me in the story. I have hated not having internet at my new home yet, and we're working on getting the connection set up. Meanwhile, I haven't had time to come to my in-laws home to post. If you can believe it, there's more important things I need to do.

We're hoping to have internet by this time next week. When we do, I'll be able to see what's been happening while I've been in the virtual land of the dead, and perhaps a long-ish catch up post will happen then.

Until then, my friends. I assure you, I have not died. But if I don't get internet there soon, I may die of bordom! I'm going crazy not being able to get on!

Pray for my sanity. ;)

24. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Winged_Jedi, greyjedi125, Ktala, Master_Vicky, dragonsith13

Explosions sounded off somewhere nearby, and Kieran was already moving. His blaster was in hand, and pointed directly at the face of the Cerean, Sri Prana. "Hey Cone-head!" he snarled, pressing the trigger again and again and again as quickly as he physically could, hoping that the blasterfire would tear right through the Jedi.

The Peace Brigader who had accompanied him, meanwhile, found himself flung through the air like a shockball at grand final. One minute he had been firing his blaster at Mason Hobbs, who he was sure was a cripple, and the next, he was crashing into a wall unceremoniously. He was still recovering from the impact and struggling to rise to his feet when he realised his blaster lay right beside him.

He reached for it and waved it around dangerously before he pressed its trigger, aiming at yet another Jedi target. He heard something crack and felt a terrible pain in his lower back. Uh oh. The Peace Brigader screamed in agony as he realised his spine was either bruised or twisted. It was an effort for him not to moan as he slumped onto the wall in pain.

Sri Parna went into action in the blink of an eye as he ignited one of his blue bladed lightsabers with blinding speed, just in time to deflect the various shots from the smuggler's blaster pistol. The buzzing blue beam of light traced a defensive arc infront of the cerean as it deflected hot lances of blaster fire.

He then brought that portion of their discourse to an end with a well placed Force-push that sent Kieran crashing against the far wall. Sri Parna quickly gestured and wrested the smuggler's weapon from the man's hand using the Force, just for good measure. The Jedi caught it smoothly and handed it to Aprec Blu.

"Stop this madness immediately!" Sri Parna commanded. "Can't you see that you've been deceived? We are not your enemy!"

There was no sign that the Peace Brigader or his smuggler companion heard the ceran's words. The man, just like Kieran, despised the Jedi and fired his blaster without relent. His shots were true, but for the amber blade of light that came to deflect them harmlessly against the insulated, solid walls of their surroundings.

One of the shots he fired was masterfully deflected and aimed right back at his blaster pistol, which immediately became useless as it exploded within his hand. "Stand behind me!" the kiffar female warned of the two girls in her care, even as she observed her handywork.

"By the Force!" DawnStar exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing here, what have you done!" With a burst of speed, she was infront of the Brigader. Before he could even react, she had swept both his legs from under him. As a result, he hit the floor hard.

By the time he was aware of what was going on, DawnStar was pressing down on his chest with one leg and had the point of her amber lightsaber a few centimetres from his face. "How many of you are there and what is your mission. Speak."

In an effort to escape, the officer twisted slightly, groaning with pain. His spine was pushed beyond its breaking point, and it snapped suddenly. Unru gasped from where she stood watching with Deanna and her eyes grew more wide. Both padawans felt the man's life disappear in that brief, instantaneous moment.

By that time, Kieran had come to his senses. His back hurt, sure, but his spine wasn't broken or twisted like his deceased comrade. "Yeah, yeah, I believe you," he muttered to Sri Parna. He got to his feet, his arms raised in apparent surrender. Then, with startling speed for someone who'd just hit a solid wall, he reached into his pockets and drew out his two surprise packages, his two backup plans--his two thermal detonators. Holding one in each hand, he hurled them with all the might he could muster, both towards the Cerean, before collapsing backwards.

Ale

25. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I have a couple of free minutes, so here goes...

IC: Inyan Masti - Reya - Gargi

While Reya soared above the battle, she felt a warning. Some destructive green stuff fell from the sky, and the falcon could see it destroyed whatever it hit. She swerved and dodged as she flew, staying not far from Inyan and Atoa, but above them. Looking to see if she could be of help.

Inyan and Atoa fought their way behind Alya and Master Vajara. Through their bond, they fought as one. Inyan didn't pay much attention to where they were going, only trusting in the Force and Atoa.

Before she knew it, they were at the spaceport (i believe that's where they are now) and there was a call about wounded. Reya soared down closer to Inyan, looking to see if it was good for her to land. Inyan readied herself to help doing whatever needed to be done, forgetting her earlier thoughts about leaving Atoa for the Grey Jedi

tag - Atoa, whoever else.
    OOC:
    As I said, I'll try to post again early next week or so when we get internet at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.