main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freaky_Arty_Kid

Freaky_Arty_Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2003
    Ob'eron looked at the Jedi Master in the eye. He had no idea what this was Master Skywalker was speaking of.

"Maybe if you could inlighten me on the subjet?" Ob'eron asked.

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Gabriel Valentine, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

Gabriel didn't know what he should do next. Kyp's kind and gentle reassurance made him feel a bit uncomfortable and he just continued to stare at his feet.

"Yes......Kyp." He said, unassuredly. After that he walked back to his quarters alone, not giving Kyp a chance to respond.

A few minutes later he sat on his bed for the second time tonight. But this time...instead of focusing on the unfamiliars on the outside, he struggled with the unfamiliar emotions on the inside.
    Did these feelings mean he had a soul?

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Water Fall Pool, Yavin 4

Lord Twilight and Vionna walked hand in hand through the darkening forest. Vionna led him to the spot where they'd found the violet crystals they required to build their lightsabers. Zephyr smiled, remembering the moment quite clearly.

"Maybe I should build a double-lightsaber and find out what's so fascinating about them."

Lord Twilight said half jokingly, but actually considering the notion. His gaze wondered as he tought about it and by chance it fell upon a wild flower. He had almost missed, for it was getting dark.

Lord Twilight bent down and carefully picked the flower, He then gently set it in Vionna's enchanting hair. He pulled back a little and regarded her in abject admiration.

"...so beautiful." he whispered, smiling a joyous smile. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"We should head back..."

Zephyr held Vionna for a moment longer, but made no attempt to move or begin the return trip to the Great jedi temple. With Vionna in his arms, his world was complete.

Tag: Handmaiden_Yane

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4_Common Room

Bastilus smiled and agreed with Master Skywalker's comment. He imagined that by morning everyone would indeed be aware of the Tournament and ready to participate. It was then that he heard Cember's question, asking him to partner for the tournament.

"It'll be an honor to join forces with you once again."

Bastilus gave Cember and encouraging pat on the back and a ready smile. He thought about how good this tournament could be for the jedi, especially in light of impending danger. A faint and familiar growling sound interrupted his reverie.

"Hmmm...I think it's time to get us something to eat...be right back."

As Bastilus got up and made his way to the buffet table, an odd sensation drew his attention. He turned to see a Zabrak enter the room and address master Skywalker.

"That's odd. It almost felt as if..."

Bastilus did not want to stare at the newcomer for that was impolite, and his hunger would not allow him to ponder the thought any further. The jedi instructor decided to look into the matter after he and Cember had eaten their supper.

Tag: Stradman, LSA, perhaps...Exodus

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: LS_A, I PMd the GM for the Dark Jedi faction and discussed it a bit. I will begin to enjoy it upon my return. [face_devil]

5. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

Underground Hot Springs, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Vransha watched Nizzal as her attention focused upon the stone. He could feel her tire, but she was determined too. She redirected the energy from the heat she had gathered and reached out toward the large rock. Her Force awearness increased substaintially, as she surrendered herself to its intangible essence. So powerful and profound was her connection to the Force that she was overwhelmed by it.

She stretched out with the Force and channeled the excess energy towards the stone boulder, sending it straight up, as she lost herself within the Force, and the torrent of feelings and sensations. The last thing that she saw was an explosion of light, before she collpased into Vransha's arms.

The boulder had shot up through the cavern's ceiling and broken through it, tearing a second opening to allow a view of the magnificent night sky. Perhaps oneday Nizzal would return to see the beauty she had created. Now however, pieces of broken rock fell from the impact. They rained down upon the pair in the hot spring, but hung motionless well before they drew too near. Vrasnha's eyes were closed as he set them aside, placing them in a circle around the pool. When he was confident that the ceiling was stable, he carried Nizzal out from the hot spring.

It had bubbled down and was now as still as it had been upon their arrival. Vransha held Nizzal in his arms, looking down upon her before he set her down gently, resting her head against his chest. He could feel her presence within the Force, and was thankful she was not dead. What have I done? he thought to himself, a tear coming down from his eye. He used his limited knowledge of healing to attempt to bring Nizzal back to him, but he could not. If she died, there was no telling what he would do. If only Lord Obdurate were here, he was a Master healer ...

Vransha paused then, gazing toward a flicker among the shadows. He was too afraid for the female twi'lek to even feel surprised as Lord Obdurate stepped toward him. He was too worried for Nizzal's life to express his gratitude as Obdurate knelt beside him. No doubt the former Dark Lord had felt Nizzal's efforts through the Force, her sudden surge of power. That power was but a single star, when compared to a universe filled of such bodies, when compared with such power as Vransha felt now.

It was rare that Lord Obdurate exposed himself so, but he did it now. The Force filled the whole cavern as if an ocean had been poured into its open space. Vransha welcomed the feeling as one of comfort, ecstacy, rejuvination, power and compassion. The feelings were so much more, almost impossible to identify as Obdurate directed the Force, and life itself, into healing Nizzal. When her eyes opened however, Obdurate stepped back, and was once again a shadow in the night.

Nizzal could not be sure if she had seen the former Dark Lord, or if it had been a trick of the eye, as from her weariness. Only now, she was not weary. She felt full of life, and the Force seemed to envelop her. Vransha smiled then, a smile of relief and of joy. One of happiness and eternal gratitude. Thank you, he thought to himself. Then, without another thought or desire, he leaned forward and he kissed the one he loved more than anything else in the galaxy.

Freaky_Arty_Kid

Common Room, Great Temple, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"Maybe if you could enlighten me on the subjet?" Ob'eron asked. Luke gave him a slight smile. He had assumed that all Jedi would have heard by now. "Tomorrow we're beginning a Tournament, to test the skills of the Jedi in the use and application of the Force. It will proceed for a few weeks, until we determine a ... winner." It seemed such an odd word, but there it was.

Marna_Veign, should

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal

Nizzal was having a dream.
    That had to be it.

She remembered concentraiting, moving the stone within the Force. And she remember the brillant flash of light she had seen.

Then Nizzal found herself...here. No longer, seemingly within the caverns. There was light all around her...but nothing else. She should have been afraid...but she wasnt. She found the entire area, comforting, and alive within the Force.

Nizzal looked around, when she felt a warm surge of ....'something'. It felt friendly, and comforting. And she felt that she needed to see what it was. She moved towards the warmth as it reached for her.....

Nizzal's eyes flickered open. She was confused. She was in the hot springs cave..and something, no someone..moved from her vision. Obdurate? No. She could not be sure. She only saw shadows.

Nizzal wasn't tired. She was suprised. She felt full of life, and the Force seemed to envelop her. She looked up and saw Vransha smiling over her, a smile of relief, happiness and of joy plastered on his face.

The look on his face, made her wonder what had happened, perhaps she had done something wrong... but she never got to voice the qustion, as Vransha suddenly leaned forward and kissed her.

Nizzal's shocked expression at the sudden turn of events, melted away. Her lekku curled around Vransha's shoulders as she returned his kiss.

She was quite throughly confused.
    And she didnt care.

She shuddered gently, from the cool night air.

TAG: LSA

7. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    LSA, what's wrong with that? Being evil is fun. :p [face_mischief] [face_devil]

Anyway, teh bio for my old character:

Name: Krasus
    Species: Human
    Faction: Sith
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Dark blue
    Weapons: His main weapon is a dual-phase dark blue saber, with a vibroblade as a backup.
    Bio: Krasus was a street kid on Coruscant when his natural Force talent attracted the eye of a Sith. The black-cloaked being offered him a chance to become a Sith, which he eagerly seized. He embraced life as a Sith, fitting in easily, and never looked back.

His training began on Coruscant, under the eye of the Sith instructor, Ernough Rougr. Krasus soon proved his worth by besting a fellow apprentice in a duel, thus earning a promotion to a full Sith. He later spent some time on Korriban, exploring the Sith homeworld and continuing to learn about the ways of the dark side of the Force.

Krasus rose quickly through the Sith ranks, undergoing many battles and attaining the rank of Sith Lord. Lord Obdurate, the leader of the Sith order at that time, then sent Krasus out on a mission along with two other Sith Lords, Zen-Shiva and Ghast. They first journeyed to Coruscant to pick up their ship, a Sith Infiltrator, then followed the Dark Lord?s directions to the homeworld of the Khass. There they landed in a valley, only to be confronted by the Khass leader and his two guards. The short duel soon escalated into a full-blown battle between the Sith and the force-sensitive Khass.

After what seemed like an eternity, a huge Force Storm abruptly blew up above them. Taking that as their cue to leave, the Sith quickly fought their way to their ship. The Khass Homeworld would be devastated by the Force storm ? Krasus later learnt that Ghast had been the one to summon it.

Once they reached Korriban, they received a shock when Lord Obdurate announced his resignation from the Sith Order, and turned the mantle of leadership over to Darth Ghast. A new era of the Sith had begun ...

8. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

He felt her lekku curl around his shoulders, and while normally such a thing would cause him to react defensively, he welcomed Nizzal's touch. Were it possible, Vransha would have never let her go. When he finally pulled back, it was slowly and reluctantly. He could almost taste a sweetness on his lips, and his cheeks grew warm. He had felt her shudder gently, and her held her close to him. "I thought I had lost you," he said quietly.

The air was cool, and by this time their undergarmets were near-dry. Perhaps it was because of the warmth that passed between them, or the cool breeze. Vransha reached over for his cloak and wrapped in around Nizzal. He gave her a warm smile, glad that she was at his side. "I am sorry for pushing you. I did not mean for you to be overwhelmed." He had never apologised to anyone, ever. It seemed as though everything was different when he was with Nizzal. And just because something was different, it did not mean it had to be a bad thing. For Vransha, this was one of the most fulfilling days of his life. "Rest will help," Vransha said quietly, as he stood and gathered his clothes.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal

Vransha finally pulled back away from Nizzal, it was slowly and reluctantly. Nizzal gazed on him, as he held her close to him. "I thought I had lost you," he said quietly.

Understanding lit up in Nizzal's eyes. No wonder he was...acting the way he was. Strange, she had not perceved herself as in any danger.

She gave a small smile.

The air was cool, and by this time their undergarmets were near-dry. Vransha reached over for his cloak and wrapped in around Nizzal. He gave her a warm smile, glad that she was at his side. "I am sorry for pushing you. I did not mean for you to be overwhelmed." He had never apologised to anyone, ever. It seemed as though everything was different when he was with Nizzal. And just because something was different, it did not mean it had to be a bad thing.

Nizzal shook her head, as she reached up, and gently touched his face. "You would not have lost me. I trusted. In the Force...and in you. Whatever happened, was because the Force willed it to be. I never felt any danger." she said looking at him for a few moments, before she turned away from the look in his eyes.

"Rest will help," Vransha said quietly, as he stood and gathered his clothes.

Nizzal gently nodded. She gathered her clothes, and quickly sliped them back on over her suit. Still holding onto his cloak, she looked over curious. She wanted to ask if it was indeed Lord Obdurate she had seen when she woke up. But she decided to leave that matter for another time.

Nizzal noticed the airflow, and looked up..and stared in amazement. "Did I do that?" she murmored softly, as she noticed the increased opening in the ceiling.

She waited for Vransha to finish dressing, before she slowly stood, ready to walk back with him.

10. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Name: Ileyna Jovahri
    Species: human
    Appearance: 5'4"; slender but not skinny; has brown hair with a reddish touch to it, a little past chin length, and grey-green eyes; has a somewhat regal bearing, though she is not arrogant, she just seems to carry herself with an air of dignity and grace, moreso than some of the others
    Faction: Grey Jedi
    Saber: single-bladed; green
    Bio: brought to the Jedi Academy in her early teens, Ileyna found herself intrigued by the Force... all of its aspects. She figured that the Force should be drawn upon as its wielder saw fit at the moment, based on individual reasoning and intuition--her mother was a Mistryl Shadow Guard, a warrior born and trained; as such Ileyna was raised with a soldier's mindset, tempered by female intuition and sensitivity to emotions. When the man called Lord Twilight founded the Grey Jedi Order, she found herself drawn to it.

IC as Ileyna Jovahri
    Yavin 4

Blindfolded and unarmed, Grey Jedi apprentice Ileyna Jovahri went through her training routine for the fourth time in as many hours. A lightsaber training remote hovered in the air around her, trying its level best to pepper Ileyna with stinging stun bolts until she fell unconscious, and was doing pretty well at nearing that goal.

Ileyna had purposely set the remote to a higher difficulty setting than she was sure she could handle, and so even as she gracefully bobbed and weaved to dodge the stun bolts, avoiding many, a good number of them still struck her, spurring her on to perform still better. She had been going through this dance for twenty minutes now.

Ileyna moved her head to the side suddenly, and a stun bolt sizzled past her ear, missing by perhaps two centimeters. The remote zoomed around behind her, fired, and missed again as the young Jedi spun away to the side. So far, Ileyna had dodged seven shots in a row since last letting a shot through--her best performance yet. Even as she allowed herself a small smile of satisfaction, the remote again got behind her and delivered a stun bolt to her inner left thigh. A split second later it hit again, this time lower--her inner knee--with a quick double burst.

Her left leg buckled slightly, and as she frantically struggled to regain her balance the remote struck once more, catching her in the cheek. And once more, hitting her abdomen. Allowing her growing frustration to feed her adrenaline rush, Ileyna hopped up, sweeping her right leg in a crescent to strike the remote. Programmed to deactivate if she hit it, the remote returned to its recharger and powered down.

Ileyna tore off her blindfold and tossed it to the floor, then sat cross-legged and began breathing deeply to restore her calm. A minute later she stood, then changed into an outfit not soaked by sweat before clipping her lightsaber to her belt and proceeding to the common room--she wouldn't want to be late for the tournament, after all.

11. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

Nizzal noticed the airflow, and looked up..and stared in amazement. "Did I do that?" she murmured softly, as she noticed the increased opening in the ceiling. Vransha turned toward her while he was changing. His only response was a broad smile. When he was done, he walked over to Nizzal. He did not say anything as he slid his arm around her waist and walked with her back toward the Great Temple. He never wanted to let her go.

DarthXan318, that's not a comforting thought :p I like your bio, by the way, you've summed up some of the most important events of the Order as a whole, managing to fit them in with Krasus' past. Excellently done :)

12. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2001
    OOC: Darth_Ghast, I would like to join the Sith. When may I strike against the Jedi?

[b]Name:[/b] Darth Serpent
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Age:[/b] 26
    [b]Species:[/b] Human
    [b]Faction:[/b] Sith Order
    [b]Weapons:[/b] Two red-bladed lightsabers

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Jedi Academy Corridor, Yavin Four

Faile felt a ripple of sadness from Michael Anjale, and wondered--not so different from my own state of mind sometimes, he thought.

He released the grip on Michael's hand and turned towards Alethia as she spoke. He couldn't help smiling at her question whether he was Corellian, though his smile faded quickly.
    "Me? Corellian? No...at least, I don't think so. To be honest I really don't remember what world I came from. You see..."
    Faile hesitated for a second. Only Master Skywalker knew of his history, but there was something about these two Jedi, something about the three of them together that seemed...right, somehow.

Faile decided. "I'm not really from...here. This time, I mean. I--I was a Padawan, back in the old Jedi Temple...back on Coruscant. Before the Empire. I was out on a mission with my master, and there was a ship decompression...he put me into a hibernation trance. Coupled with that I wound up in suspended animation. I only woke up about a year ago." The ex-padawan sighed as he looked around. "Seemed like a lot of things changed while I was asleep."

TAG: BSSL, Handmaiden_Yane

14. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    LightSide_Apprentice

Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

It was dark, and Lord Obdurate was alone. Such times were when his mind was at its best. He could almost smile to himself as he came out from a deep meditation. If it could be called that. Obdurate merely sat up from a long hour of thinking. Morning would come soon, but fortunately his work was done. While he meditated, Lord Obdurate searched the galaxy. He put the call out, so to speak. It would not be too long. The gathering would begin. Obdurate wondered who would be the first to pick up on his plans. Lord Twilight, he thought to himself. It was true certainly, but only Vransha Killar would be the one to make any meaning from them. And Kaelar Lariika, of course. He had been with Vransha and Obdurate almost since the beginning. There was much to look forward to, and Lord Obdurate was sure that he laid his plans to cover events well into the future. When he was done, he headed back to the Temple.

Saintheart, poor Faile, I bet it's not easy telling your friends that you were born over thirty years ago ;)

15. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Yes, I will be working with Diverjkc in the near future, and relish the opportunity. I've still got some stuff to work out before things get underway, but here's a sort of placeholder character while I finish off the details.

Name: Darth Cronos
    Species: Sith Spirit
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Affiliation: Sith

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Nizzal was simply happy to walk back to her room, as Vransha held his arm around her waist.

Everything felt so diffrent to Nizzal, and she was enjoying the moment.

She could feel some excitment, as they headed into the temple.

<Wonder what going on?> Nizzal thought to herself.

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Michael Anjale, Yavin IV, Jedi Academy

An old order Jedi? Michael was astonished at this man's story...then he realized something. The reason that Faile was a little shy was probably that he was alone in this time, let alone this world. It all made Michael very aware of his own past and the hurt began to rise, he couldn't hope to hold all of it back and a memory hit him like a ton of bricks.

"It's okay dear. Momma's here to help you. Your father doesn't need us anymore, so we'll help ourselves." A woman's soothing voice came through the darkness.

"Momma, I'm over here. That isn't me your talking to!" A child's anguished voice also penetrated the darkness.

And like that it was over. Michael had begun to sweat and a little anxiety had taken over...but he soon subdued it and changed his face back to one of cheer. "You'll tell us about the Old Order one day, won't you Faile?"

TAG: Saintheart, Handmaiden_Yane

18. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    IC as Rylon
    Yavin IV

Rylon looked at the man standig in front of him. " Please, sit down." Rylon said as he gestured to a chair opposite from where he was. "I will be competing in the tournaments, but I will assist anyone who asks." Rylon took another sip of tea. "What about yourself? What are your plans concerning the tournament?"

TAG: LightSide

Yavin IV

Cember followed the Jedi instructor to the table and began to fill a plate. He and the instructor had been sparring and naturally, it left a rather unpleasent sensation that welled up from inside.

19. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: I don't have enough time to post, and I don't know when I will, so I apologize and hope to get back with you all soon.

20. Freaky_Arty_Kid

Freaky_Arty_Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2003
    Ob'eron moved his lekku in a position of disapprovial.

"My purpose, Master Skywalker, for Joining the acadamy was not to test my skills and to become a 'winner' I fear I must decline your offer."

21. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Yavin 4

Avenger did little to acknowledge the Jedi Instructor's passing, but watched him exit the room through the corner of his eye. He could tell by the way the Jedi walked that he was a learned person, and knew how to use that lightsaber at his hip. He noted that fact, and slipped into a deeper meditaion. Suddenly, his consiousness was taken away from him, and he slipped into a memory of long ago.....

Smiling, they were always smiling. His mother looked on him with loving eyes, as did his father. Standing side by side, his mother shed a tear.

"It's his first day of school," his mother said as his father slipped an arm around her waist.

"Be good now son," his father said, "And remember, we're here if you need us."

"I know," the Zabrak said, giving his mother a hug, and walking out the door.

Avenger slipped into another memory, this one of horror.....

It was a peaceful day. His mother was over by one of the trees, setting up the table for their afternoon picnic. His father and he were engaged in an intense game of holo-cards.

"I've got you beat," he said.

"Not a chance," his father said.

"Are you two ready to eat?" his mother called, waving them over.

"Coming!" his father said, "Put up the cards, son," he added.

The sound of blaster fire was heard, and his mother was violently thrown to the ground, her chest smoking from the laser.

"Noooo!" his father cried, running to her.

Another shot was fired, and his father fell beside her, dead before he hit the ground.

The young Zabrak turned, and saw his assailant: a short, lanky Rodian. "You Hutt Slime!!" he yelled in dispair and rage, lifting his hands as if to crush the alien.

The ground under the Rodian erupted, and when the dust settled, all that was left was the murder weapon.

Tag: No one in particular

22. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Character Name: Chandra Daray
    Species: Human
    Division: Grey Jedi Order
    Force Sensitive: Medium

23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: No worries, Handmaiden_Yane, I hope my next post is of help . ;)

Yavin 4, Jedi Academy

As Lord Twilight and Vionna walked back to the Great Jedi Temple, the Grey Jedi Master took a moment to explain some of his plans for the Grey Jedi Order. Many more Jedi had come to the Academy during that year, and out of those, several expressed great interest in the Grey Jedi way. It was Lord Twilight's intention to both meet and test the recent arrivals.

The pair soon arrived at the Great Temple and immediately sensed the lively buzz that seemed to come from the Common Room. To their suprise, the common room was filled with many a lively Jedi.

Lord Twilight and Vionna looked at each other in wonder.

The grey Jedi master then took an appraising look at the entire Room and tried to figure out what was the excitement all about. His gaze fell upon Master Luke, who was busy speaking with many of the jedi, he then saw instructor Bastilus and Cember having a late supper at a nearby table. From their attire, he could surmize that they had been training late once again, and that caused him to smile. Lord Twilight was an outspoken advocate of continuous and rigorous training, besides, he was aware that Bastilus sought to sponsor Cember, and thus petition Master Skywalker for Cember's Jedi Knighthood trials. Lord Twilight was confident that Cember would soon bare the title of Jedi Knight.

As he continued to scan the room, Lord Twilight was picking up snatches of conversation. The word "tournament" kept coming up...."Hmmmmm. This is quite intriguing." The Grey Jedi master thought to himself.

It was then that he several things happened.

First, he saw Kaelar Lariika smile as he made eye contact with his daughter. Vionna smiled in return, kissed him on the cheek and then made her way to her father. They quickly engaged each other in conversation. At this, Lord Twilight could not help but smile at the sight.

He then spotted one of the recent arrivals who was interested in the Grey Jedi way. It was a human female who he had not met formally as of yet, but knew her name to be Ileyna Jovahri. Through the Force, he could sense her martial aura. She did carry herself as a person who was well disciplined. He remembered reading her file and recalled that he was impressed by it...this one certainly had potential.

He then saw Rylon sitting not to far off, sipping tea as he spoke to another recent arrival. Lord Twilight decided to ask him what was going on and started to move in his direction when a startling sight almost made him stop short and stumble.

It was a Zabrak.

The Grey jedi Master blinked several times for fear that his eyes were deceiving him.

"By the Force...is that....?"

But of course it wasn't. It couldn't be, for Izik had passed unto the Force a little over a year ago. A casualty of the war with the Khass.

Lord Twilight quickly recovered. He continued to walk towards Rylon as he took a better visual gauge of the Zabrak. After a few moments, he decided that he was being silly and decidedly paranoid for a trained Jedi master, so he purged such thoughts from his mind.

"May I join you?" he said when he finally reached Rylon, nodding his head in greeting to the Grey jedi Knight-soon to be master, and the Jedi that spoke with him.

Tag: Stradman, Viceroy Rook, Exodus, LSA

OOC: Uhm...Strad, who else is with Rylon?

Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Common Room

Bastilus enjoyed his evening meal and had just finished when he spotted Lord Twilight enter the Common Room hand in hand with Vionna Lariika. A broad smile appreared on his face as he watched them, they did look happy together...and a good thing it was. He felt that although he was not tr

24. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC
    Jikar, Illian, Common Room

jikar backed away, still stinging from the harsh rebuke Luke gave him as another jedi tepped forward to ask him a question. he was suprised at Luke's response, though he supposed he shouldn't be. No-one understands what it is I am doings, why should he? he though to himself as he walked into the crowd.

he suddenly spotted Illian, who was walking forward to sign up form the turnement. Jikar was very suprised to see that, and quikcly hid in the shadows, not wanting a repeat of what happened in their home. it wouldn't do to have them yelling at eachother in front of all the Jedi assembled here.

insted Jikar sought out Varnsha Killar, looking for the Sith he had come, after some time, to at least respect as an enemy.

Illian had just finished signing up, though she had no team to work with at the moment. She didn't even know who to begin to ask, her secluded life in the hospital left her without many social connections to the other jedi, and she appeared quite lost as to what to do now that she had signed up.

TAG: Jedi in the common room.

25. Darth_Ghast

Darth_Ghast Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2002
    Attention all Sith: Sorry for the delay. I'm getting things organized with DarthXan318, so once that is settled, then we can begin with our updates.

It should not take too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.