main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    OOC: GreyJedi, Kaelar Lariika is with Rylon.

IC: Yavin IV

"Not at all, please sit, there is room for all." Rylon said more than happy to please. "Kaelar and I were just discussing the Jedi Tournament that Master Luke has just announced." Rylon brought the glass of tea up to his face, inhaled the fragrance for a moment and then took another sip.

"Do you plan to enter the tournament?" Rylon asked as he leaned forward.

TAG: LSA, GreyJedi

IC: Yavin IV

Cember leaned back as he picked up his glass after dinner. "I am not sure that the senior Jedi will, but I am pretty sure that Lord Twilight will, Master Credeaux might. Other than that, I don't know. What do you think?"

TAG: GreyJedi

2. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Yavin 4, Common Room

Avenger noted Lord Twilight's surprise at seeing him. He had stopped walking, and gazed into the Zabrak's eyes, as if searching for something.

"Worry not my friend," he said in his mind, sending the message to Lord Twilight, "What you seek will be found."

Standing, he decided to speak to the white-haired one, so he moved forward.

"I am called Avenger," he said to Lord Twilight, "Might I have your name?"

Tag: GJ

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Common Room.

"Do you plan to enter the tournament?" Rylon asked of the grey jedi master.

Lord Twilight sat down next to Rylon, poured himself some tea, and adopted a pensive posture...considering the question.

"Hmmm...I don't know if Masters would be allowed to participate. Would that even be fair?"

Lord Twilight looked over to Rylon.

"I believe Master Skywalker may have an answer for us, but the one thing I wouldn't mind would be having a Defense against the Dark Arts demonstration."

Lord Twilight smiled at this, pleasantly recalling the demonstration he and Rylon had engaged in for Nizzal's benefit. That experience was the first of many that sealed their friendship.

"Hmm...I dare say, It seems that Kaelar and Vionna might be teaming up."

Lord Twiligh's head turned slightly as his eyes fell on Vionna and her father. The two were seated nearby, speaking to each other in excited hushed tones...it seemed almost conspirational.

"Look there..." Lord Twilight said to Rylon as he pointed with his chin at two figures seated at a table not far away.

"I'm almost certain that Bastilus and Cember will partner together, should they join the tournament."

"..and over there, I'd say Alethia has succesfully managed to recruit two other Jedi to her cause."

The sight of the three planning padawans brought a smile to his face. This tournament had the potential of having a great impact on the Academy. It already seemed to be a morale booster.

Lord Twilight's violet eyes scanned the room once more and his gaze fell upon both the meditating Zabrak and Ileyna Jovahri. Based solely on statistics, those two should make a potentially capable pair.

Almost coincidentaly did the Grey jedi master see Illian enter the Common Room and register for the Tournament. Lord Twilight was genuinly happy to see the jedi healer, however, He had to admit at being a bit surprised to see her away from her Cottage-Hospital and alone without Jikar. Strictly out of curiosity did Lord Twilight further attune his senses to scan for the jedi Knight. It did not take long for Lord Twilight to sense Jikar's particular force presence. For some unknown reason, It seemed that the jedi knight did not want to be seen.

"Hmmmm...curious."

Lord Twilight returned his attention to Rylon.

"So...what about you? Will you be joining the tournament by any chance...?"

Lord Twilight brought his tea to his lips and sipped the warm liquid. He gave Rylon a look of both curiosity and intereset as he waited for his reply.

Quite unexpectedly, the Zabrak sent a mental message that only Lord Twilight could hear. He then approached the Grey Jedi Master and introduced himself as Avenger. He'd asked for the Grey Jedi Master's name in return.

Obligingly, he got up and gave a short bow.

"I am known as Lord Twilight. Please be so kind as to join us."

Lord Twilight gestured, offering the Zabrak a seat. He did not sense anything amiss about the newcomer, so that in itself was good news. Everything else would be revealed in time.

"Are you here for the Tournament...?" He asked Avenger as he sat back down and resumed drinking his tea.

tag: Stradman, Exodus

OOC: EXODUS, I EDITED to include your post. I didn't see it before, but caught it on time to edit.

Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Commom Room

Bastilus absently stroked his balck and siler beard as he gave some thought to Cember's question. It took him a few moments to reach a suitable answer.

"well...if either Lord Twilight or Lord Cardeaux decide to join the Tournament, I'd say it would definately increase the challenge level considerably, but it certainly won't make things

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    OOC - Thanks, Lightside. :D And it wasn't meant to be comforting. :p

All new Sith players: FYI, you will all be starting as Apprentices. So please no new Sith Lords, or Spirits, or whatever. You'll have to earn those ranks.

I'll be posting a scenario for you tomorrow if possible. To recap: players with new Sith characters are CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Diverjkc, nithrak_tewl, ShadowWarrior, and Syrix_Kahl. If I missed anyone, let me know.

5. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Common Room

Illian noticed Lord Twilight looking about the common room, as though trying to see who was going to be in the tournement, he saw the suprise that registered in his eyes, and understood it as she had only rarely left her home. She wasen't even sure why she left now, except that she had, well felt something, thats she would be needed here, for something.

She still had to find herself a partner, either a Master or a pair of the padawans. Perhaps it was time to try and reconcile Jikar's differences with Lord Twilight, it certianly couldn't hurt. Perhaps she might even begin to understand why anyone would WANT to give into the darker emotions, even in the name of good.

She walked over to the table Lord Twilight and Rylon were sitting at, her long white robes, woven of a simple cloth fallign gracefully about her. They were her symbol, the robes that marked her as a healer, as a pacifist.

She walked up to the table just as another person, a Zabrak, walked up to the tabe as well. She smiled softly, and stood nearby, waiting for the Zabrak to finish his business.

TAG: GreyJedi125, Exodus411, Stradman

6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Common Room

This was certainly an evening for surprises.

As soon as he'd sat down, Lord Twilight noticed Illian approach the table he shared with Rylon and also the Zabrak called Avenger. Her aura was as peaceful and gentle as her robes were white. The Grey jedi master noticed that she did not come all the way towards the table, but stood a few paces away.

Lord Twilight immediately got up once more.

"Please excuse me..." He said to his present company before turning to face the jedi healer.

"Good evening Illian, It is quite an honor to have you amongst us. I am humbled by your presence....would you please be so kind as to join us?"

Lord Twilight gestured to the fourth seat at the table. He smiled candidly at Illian and sincerely hoped that she would join them. Illian was known for her dedication to peace and her efforts to heal those who were sick. Though she spent most of her time at the Cottage-Hospital, she was still and would forever be, an integral part of the Jedi family.

Tag: GZ, Stradman, Exodus

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: LSA: You've got to be cruel to create good character development :D :D :D

Jedi Academy Corridor, Yavin Four

Faile nodded slowly in response to Michael's question. He considered drawing Michael out about that second ripple of grief...but the suppression of the feeling was answer enough for Faile. Just because you could sense a person's emotions didn't give you the right to pry into their personal affairs.

Maybe Alethia was right; perhaps he was from Corellia after all. It seemed he and Michael had more than a few things in common.

Or maybe it was just the empathy of new friends, after so long without them. Faile smiled and nodded in the general direction of the Academy dining areas. "Can I interest the two of you in a hot chocolate?" he said, grinning.

TAG: BSSL, Handmaiden_Yane

8. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Ieyna Jovahri
    Yavin 4 Jedi Temple; Common Room

Ileyna noticed the Grey Jedi Master, Lord Twilight, enter the common room accompanied by Vionna Lariika. The Master looked in her direction and she offered a bow and small smile in return. Lord Twilight walked over to a table where some others had gathered. At one point the Zabrak who had recently entered, the mysterious one, joined the group... after Ileyna had noticed Twilight look in her direction again, as well as the Zabrak's.

Curious now, the young would-be Jedi shrugged to herself, quietly approached the group and took a seat cross-legged on the floor.

tag: greyjedi, exodus, stradman, GZ

9. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Yavin 4, Common Room

Avenger took a seat next to Lord Twilight and crossed his arms.

Nodding in answer to Lord Twilight's question, the Zabrak motioned with one hand.

"I don't have a partner though," he said, "What about you? Are either of you going to enter?"

He motioned to Rylon and Twilight when he asked, so as not to confuse anyone.

Tag: GJ, stradman, everybody at the Table, LSA

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"I have not yet decided..." was Lord Twilight's answer to Avenger concerning his joining the Tournament. He had yet to clarify with Master Skywalker if indeed "Masters" where allowed to participate.

"...A moment, please." He added, asking for a brief rest in their conversation.

Lord Twilight was still standing and waiting politely on Illian. he would pay the jedi Healer every possible courtesy.

As he waited for Illian's response and decision, Lord Twilight's eyes once again gravitated towards Ileyna Jovahri. She walked confidently towards their table and then sat on the floor in lotus position. Lord Twilight met her eyes and nodded respectfully.

"I would like to speak with you as soon as I am able...please tarry here."

Lord Twilight's mental message to Ileyna was brief, yet his meaning was carried plainly through the Force.

The Grey jedi Master then return his attention towards Illian and invited her to seat by them once again.

Tag: GZ, Stradman, Viceroy Rook, Exodus, LSA

Bastilus was nearly out of the Common Room as he wished everyone a good night. He approached Alethia and the two other young Jedi she was with. He recognized the cheerful Michael Anjale and started to smile himself as he recalled the young jedi's cheerful disposition. As he reached them, his smile slowly faded and was replaced by genuine surprise.

Even upon closer inspection it was quite hard to believe, and he was a bit surprised at himself that he'd not realized it sooner. His eyes went wide with sudden recognition of the face he had not seen in over thirthy years...a face that had not aged a day in decades.

"By the force....Faile? is that....really you?"

The jedi instructor walked up slowly to the splitting image of his childhood acquaintance, the expression of surprise still etched on his face. The jedi instructor suddenly realized that it was He who did not look the same and it was likely that the young Jedi did not recognize him.

"It's me...Bastilus....Bastilus Onasi, do you remember...?"

Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity, but the jedi instructor could not be sure. This Jedi looked exactly like his lost friend from several decades ago.

tag: Saintheart, Handmaiden_Yane, BSSL

11. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Illian

"Thank you, i would be glad to join you." Illian said as she sat down in the open space.

"I came over here to ask a boon of you Lord-Twilight. I habve enteref the tournement, but i do not know many of the Jedi here. I was wondering if you would like to team up toether in this tournement. If i remeber what Luke said correctly he said that teams would be made of either one master an one Padawan, or 3 Padawans."

TAG: GJ125, People at the table

12. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Ktala, greyjedi125, Gorin_Zachian

Common Room, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Both Nizzal and Vransha felt what seemed to be excitement coming from within the Temple. When they approached it, Vransha withdrew his arm from Nizzal's waist. He could feel the Jedi within, knowing that they were preparing for something. It did not take Nizzal and he long to figure out that it was for a Tournament.

When they entered, still in close proximity of one another, Vransha noticed that Bastilus was gazing toward him. The Anzat gave the man a stare that could freeze Tatooine's twin suns. Then, he departed from Nizzal's side. He sent an apologetic thought toward her, hoping that she would understand.

Vransha Killar noticed that Jikar was heading toward him, and met the younger man's gaze. He had not seen much of Jikar over the past year, and had rarely spoken to him. Vransha could still remember Jikar's trial and Knighthood, however, and suspected that Jikar did too.

stradman, greyjedi125, Handmaiden_Yane, exodus411, Gorin_Zachian, Viceroy Rook

"Please, sit down," Rylon said as he gestured to a chair opposite from where he was. Kaelar seated himself opposite the former Sith. "I will be competing in the tournaments," Rylon continued, "but I will assist anyone who asks." He sipped his tea before asking, "What about yourself? What are your plans concerning the tournament?" Kaelar Lariika responded without hesitation. "I will be competing. It is my hope that my daughter, Vionna, will accept me as her partner."

Just then, Lord Twilight and Vionna Lariika entered the Common Room and headed over to their table. Kaelar gave his daughter a warm smile, and Lord Twilight a small nod. Twilight, Rylon, Avenger, Illian and Ileyna were soon engaged in a conversation of their own, which gave Kaelar the opportunity he needed to speak privately with his daughter. "Have you found a partner for the tournament?" he asked her.

Freaky_Arty_Kid

Common Room, Great Temple, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

Ob'eron moved his lekku in a position of disapprovial. "My purpose, Master Skywalker, for joining the Academy was not to test my skills and to become a 'winner' I fear I must decline your offer." Luke frowned upon him. "Why then did you come to Yavin Four?" Luke asked. The purpose of the tournament was not merely to determine a winner, but to provide for a learning experience. If Ob'eron had not come here to learn then Luke wondered why he was here at all.

LightSide_Apprentice, greyjedi125

Lord Obdurate had expected as much. It seemed as though his thoughts had been correct, the Jedi were openly interested in holding and participating in a Tournament. He remained closed off to the Force, as always, which would make it difficult for anyone to notice his presence. He did not stay to speak with any of them, but rather headed toward the communications room. He remained there for a few minutes before making his way toward Lord Twilight's quarters. Obdurate was a patient man.

JacensGirl, welcome to the Grey Jedi Order. Your character, Chandra Daray will be under the direction of greyjedi125 and Handmaiden_Yane, who are the current Game Masters for that faction. Feel free to contact either one of them, or myself, if you ever feel the need :)

13. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: I am very tired but I don't know when I'll be able to catch up so I'd best do it now.

JacensGirl, welcome! :) Hope you have fun here! :D

IC:

As Vionna

"Have you found a partner for the tournament?"

Vionna shook her head. "I've only just found out about the tournament upon entering," her eyes twinkled mischievously. "This tournament sounds like a lot of fun. I'm eager to test what I've learned over the past year, and more."

She glanced briefly over at Twilight, Rylon, Avenger, Illian and Ileyna and surmised that two or more groups would be formed among them.

TAG: LSA, any other Jedi

As Alethia

Alethia had barely any time to register Faile's story before he brought up hot chocolate, and then when a Jedi Master seemingly recognized Faile. She took a moment to think over what had just transgressed. So this young man before her was in actuality, 49 or so? And yet he looked not a day over 19, and just out of puberty at that.

Faile, she sent to him, If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I would like to help.

Alethia had caught Michael's sorrowful feelings as well.

Michael, if there's anytime you need someone to be there for you, just to talk or anything at all, I want you to know I'm here for you.

Alethia had truly appreciated all the help she had received when she herself had first come to the Jedi Academy. She wanted her two new companions to have the same help, or at the very least, the option of help.

TAG: Saintheart, BSSL

14. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Handmaiden_Yane

Vionna shook her head. "I've only just found out about the tournament upon entering," her eyes twinkled mischievously. "This tournament sounds like a lot of fun. I'm eager to test what I've learned over the past year, and more." She glanced briefly over at Twilight, Rylon, Avenger, Illian and Ileyna.

He paused for a moment, then said quietly. "Would you be my partner? That is, unless you've already chosen one." Kaelar hoped that she would say yes, but if she did not, he would understand. He assumed that Vionna would want to pair up with Lord Twilight, but he was not certain.

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Michael Anjale, Yavin IV, Jedi Academy

"Yes, Hot chocolate..." He trailed off as Bastilus made his remark. Then he registered Alethia's mental remark sent to him.

Thanks....I'd...I'd like that. He sent back.

TAG: Saintheart, Handmaiden_Yane, GreyJedi123

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal

Both Nizzal and Vransha felt what seemed to be excitement coming from within the Temple. When they approached it, Vransha withdrew his arm from Nizzal's waist.

Nizzal understood Vransha's reason. Her mind was still trying to contemplate recent events. She felt as if the Force danced around her as she walked.

Nizzal and Vransha found that some sort of Tournament was about to happen. People were busy getting into groups. Vransha noticed that Bastilus was gazing toward them.

Vransha departed from Nizzal's side. He sent an apologetic thought toward her, hoping that she would understand. Nizzal smiled, and moved off, sending her understanding thoughts towards him.

Nizzal was very interested to hear more about the tournament...but, at the moment, she wanted a bit of time alone.

She needed to process what had happened to her lately. She was sure she would have time for the tournament later.

With a small smile, she turned, and headed out the common room. Cloaked within the Force, she made her way back to her room.

TAG: LSA

17. Freaky_Arty_Kid

Freaky_Arty_Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2003
    "My purpose, Master Skywalker, is to follow the path fate has put before me."

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"Lord Twilight"

The Grey Jedi master not only heard his name called out mentally, he felt the summoning in the Force and knew that it was imperative to answer. It was as if the Force itself called to him and compelled him to respond.

Lord Twilight immediately knew where he needed to be.

"Thank you for joining us..." the Grey Jedi master said amicably to Illian as the Jedi healer kindly accepted his offer and sat gracefully on the remaining seat.

Lord Twilight however, remained standing and poured Illian a cup of tea as she asked a boon of him.

Lord Twilight listened and noded in understanding.

"I have not yet decided if indeed I am to join the Tournament." he said to her truthfully. "...but I think I understand."

Almost simultaneousy, Lord Twilight sent another mental message to Ileyna Jovahri.

"Please take my place at this table. I will be honored if you did...I assure you it will not be long before I return."

Lord Twilight opened himself to the Force. This was one of those moments that were generally refered to as "crossroads" in the Force. This situation revolved around Jikar and therefore required great consideration.

"There is something very important I must attent to first...however, I would like you to consider this before i return, if indeed i am able..."

Lord Twilight gestured at Rylon, Avenger and also Ileyna Jovahri.

Lord Twilight then went through the motions to introduce both Illian and Ileyna to everyone at the table, those being Rylon and Avenger, and then vise versa.

"...If by then you should still wish to partner with me, then I will be honored to do so." Lord Twilight offered a sincere smile and bowed to Illian.

"Now I beg you all pardon me, I must away for a moment...there are matters at hand that require my immediate attention."

Bowing once again, this time to the whole group, Lord Twilight politely took his leave. The Force was definately at work tonight...He could feel it's subtle stirrings deep within himself. Though to what end exactly, he was not yet certain, the Grey jedi master felt no anxiety whatsoever. He trusted in the Force implicitly and counted it a blessing to move according to it's dictates. All would be revealed in time. The Force is One.

Lord Twilight prompltly exited the bustling Common Room and moved through the quiet halls of the jedi Temple. His powerful strides soon took him past the entrance of the Grey jedi Annex and found him shortly at the doors facing his quarters.

Confidently, he entered. This is where the compulsion in the force revealed that he should be...precisely.

Although he felt no ripples in the force, Lord Twilight was not at all surprised to see none other than Lord Obdurate himself waiting for him. The Grey jedi master did not feel intruded upon at all, on the contrary, he felt that he had arrived just in time.

"Good evening, Lord Obdurate..." he offered in greeting.

tag: GZ, Viceroy Rook, Stradman, Exodus, LSA

OOC: BSSL, you can drop the suffix "125" on my User name if it makes things easier. I don't mind. ;)

19. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, nithrak_tewl, ShadowWarrior

Korriban

The shuttle carrying the first batch of Sith trainees set down gently on Korriban's landing field. A cloaked figure was waiting for them as they disembarked.

As they approached, the figure lowered his hood, sighing inwardly. He wasn't against the idea of recruiting new Sith, but was apprehensive about bringing strangers to the Sith homeworld. Still, it was the only place that they could train properly, and they needed to see what they were made of.

Without preamble, he began speaking. "You all are here because you have demonstrated the potential to become a Sith. Now is the time for you to demonstrate what you are capable of."

He gestured towards the open area that was the landing field and handed each of them a practice saber. "Choose a partner and begin sparring. Consider this a test of the abilities you already have." He doubted that any of them would be able to inflict much harm on each other since they had little to no training in lightsaber use, but he would watch closely all the same. It wouldn't do for them to kill each other in the first test ... but if they were incompetent enough to be killed, it wouldn't be too much of a loss.

Sorry it took so long. Anyway, everyone pick a partner. If you already have lightsabers, ignore the practice ones.

Diverjkc, Syrix_Kahl, I'm not too sure what you're trying to do with your characters, so I haven't tagged you in this. Feel free to jump in if you like, though.

20. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Freaky_Arty_Kid

Common Room, Great Temple, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"My purpose, Master Skywalker, is to follow the path fate has put before me," Ob'eron said. Luke gave him a slight nod. "I suspect that Masters and Padawans alike could learn much from this tournament. While I do not wish to place pressure on you to join, I would encourage it. You must do what you think is right, of course." Luke paused for a few moments, wondering if he could have better handled the situation. He waited to see if Ob'eron had any further questions before he left the twi'lek alone.

greyjedi125

Lord Twilight's Quarters, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"Good evening, Lord Obdurate..." he offered in greeting. His words trailed off and he noticed that he could not sense anything else apart from his immediate surroundings, almost as if the whole galaxy had suddenly become devoid of the Force. "Greetings, Master Twilight," Obdurate said, "you need not have excused yourself on my account, although I wish to speak with you." He knew that Lord Twilight would have sensed the sudden change in the Force and added, "I have cloaked your room so as to prevent unwanted ears from hearing my words." He did not add that he also wished to hide Twilight's potential reaction through the Force for what he was about to reveal.

"The perimeter satellites have detected several incoming vessels. They are Khass, and I suspect that they wish to destroy the Jedi for their efforts in bringing about the destruction of the Khass homeworld," Obdurate explained. "They are great in number, but are scattered throughout the moon's surface. They approach quickly however, and will find the Jedi in short order." It would be cause for worry, except no such emotion was expressed in the former Dark Lord's tone. He suspected that Twilight would support the call for immediate defensive action, and moved against it before such thoughts could be voiced.

"Some visitors will be passing through the moon's defenses in the night, and during the days ahead. They are to be trusted, and left to carry out their own desires. Do not fear them, nor the Khass, for no harm will come to the Jedi at their hand." He did not explain that the visitors were Jedi, Sith and various other Force sensitive beings who he had encountered over his many years. They were fiercely loyal to Lord Obdurate, and his cause, but even their loyalty did not rival that of Vransha Killar.

21. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Ileyna Jovhari
    Yavin 4; Common Room

When Ileyna reached the table, Lord Twilight sent her a quick mental message bidding her to stay; she nodded and smiled happily. While the Grey Jedi Master continued his conversations, Ileyna stared at the mysterious Zabrak. He radiated quiet intensity in the Force.

Ileyna turned to Twilight again as he stood to leave; he bid her to take his seat while he went somewhere else for the moment, and she complied.

She looked around at everyone, and decided she ought to introduce herself. "Um... hello. My name is Ileyna Jovahri; I think I've seen some of you around here at the Temple, but I have never formally introduced myself to any of you..." she trailed off, not really knowing what else to say.

Tag: GZ, stradman, Exodus, LSA

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Her Quarters, Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Nizzal walked into her room. She went into her kitchen to brew some tea, dropping her shawl to the couch. She leaned her head back and sighed, as she unbanded her lekku, and they slowy wound they way around her back, as she stood was deep in thought.

She felt full of life and not tired, and the Force seemed to envelop her in a buzz. She played back in her mind what had happened. Vransha mentioned that he thought that he had lost her....did she almost die? Nizzal was most confused. But his reaction when she woke up...definately seemed to confirm that thought..or at least HE thought she might.

She poured herself a cup of her favorite tea, and moved back into her common room. Sitting the cup on the table, she sat down, and did a quick scan of herself. She could not find anything wrong. As a matter of fact, she felt so energized, and aware..she swore she could feel every single Jedi in the temple...and it was a rather comforting feeling.

Nizzal felt like she had moved thru many levels this night..both with reguards of the Force...and with Vransha. There were certain things, she could not deny anymore. But what it ment ....was another matter entirely.

Nizzal turned on her music again, and lowered the lights. The warm water had relaxed her. She slowly sipped the rest of her tea. After placing her cup down, she sat on the floor, and curled up.

She was excited, happy, and all but glowed, but she had no one to share it with. Everyone else was busy with the tournament. She felt as if she had enought energy to lauch a thousand such boulders as Vransha has showed her.

Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to levitate, as she fell into a meditative trance. She decided to look within instead. Her breathing slowed, and the immediate world around her faded away, as she meditated, looking at recent events that had so profoundly touched her.

TAG: ..nobody really.

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Lord Twilight's quarters

Lord Twilight could hardly believe what he was hearing. The Khass were here..on Yavin 4.

The Khass.

The ones responsible for killing many Republic allies...and of course, Izik.

It did not matter how they found the jedi, such knowledge was irrelevant at the moment. They were here and they could very well wipe out the Jedi from the face of the galaxy.

Something stirred inside the Grey jedi master.

"I must inform the others of these developments...If it were not for your warning, we surely would have been overrun."

Lord Twilight spoke as if in a daze.

His mind was already moving, envisioning scenario after scenario, and attempting to achieve the best possible result....results that at the moment did not look favorably for the Jedi.

" Whatever additional help you send, we will gladly accept. You have done so much in our behalf already.. we are in your debt..."

The Grey jedi master bowed to Lord Obdurate and began to make his way out of his quarters. He was glad for the time he had with Vionna. Now, the moment they all had prepared for was finally at hand. Now, their future hung precariously in the Balance.

tag: LSA

24. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125

Lord Twilight's Quarters, Jedi Academy, Yavin Four

"I must inform the others of these developments ... If it were not for your warning, we surely would have been overrun," Lord Twilight said. The former Dark Lord shook his head slightly. "I would advise against warning the other Jedi, with the exception of the Masters. Word of the Khass will cause worry among the Jedi, and fear will lead them to paths they will not be able to control. Balance is the key." He knew those words would make Lord Twilight reconsider, or at least think more carefully before he departed.

"Whatever additional help you send, we will gladly accept. You have done so much in our behalf already ... we are in your debt..." When Twilight looked toward Obdurate the man said, "There is no debt. The Khass are not so powerful that they will destroy you with ease." He paused for a few moments, knowing that his words would seem most unusual.

He did not wish to alter Lord Twilight's own thoughts, but rather help him to see the complete picture. "The Jedi are expecting a Tournament in the morning. They are relaxed and content. Plans for such an event will be obstructed where they need not be if they are informed of the attack. The Khass will be stopped."

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Lord Twilight's quarters

Lord Twilight stopped dead in his tracks. He listened further to what Lord Obdurate had to say.

Lord Obdurate's words were not easy to deal with. He'd advised the Jedi master Not to tell the other's of the impending Danger, but to allow them to proceed as normal. Infact, he warned that informing the others would possibly have detrimantal consequences for the Jedi.

Lord Twilight remembered his Old Jedi mentor's words. Trust was not something you could do in part. You either trusted someone or you did not, there was no half-way point when it came to trust.

Lord Twilight had to ask himself...did he trust Lord Obdurate?

The answer came quite clearly to him.

He trusted in the Force. The Force is One...the Force is all.

Thus far, the former Dark Lord had kept his every word and promise. He'd shown nothing but acts of good will towards the Jedi and had done exceedingly great things in behalf of not only the Jedi, but the New Republic as well. Chiefly, creating a unified front to defeat the Khass.

Did Lord Obdurate have pre-knowledge about the current Khass invention as well? The Jedi would most certainly be vulnerable during the Tournament. But then why tell Him about it if this was nothing more than some elaborate trap?

On the other hand, Lord Obdurate did give his word that "No harm" would fall upon the Jedi, and thus far, the Former Dark Lord had proven to be a man of his word.

If Lord Obdurate wanted to destroy the Jedi, he could have done so the very first time he arrived on Yavin 4.

Lord Twilight regarded Lord Obdurate and slowly noded. A self-reproving smile appeared on his face. Even still, after all that he'd learned, the Grey Jedi Master continued to have trouble with trust. He recalled his difficulties trusting others, including his Old Jedi Mentor. As of recently, he could not say that he trusted himself to love...but he was thankful that he'd learned to.

And now he put his trust in the Force, that he was making the right decision.

He inclined his head, thanking Lord Obdurate.

"I will follow your instruction and put my mind at peace."

Lord Twilight bowed and then turned to leave, but did not make it out the door. A very curious question entered his mind. He turned to the former Dark Lord with new interest intermixed with curiosity.

"I have a question for you Lord Obdurate. I hope you do not find it to be intrusive...but, were you always a Sith?

tag: LSA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.