main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    "Talk about being thrown into it." though Dantross Rahl. Still, this is why he was here so he might as well get started.

Dantross dropped his pack and lit off one of his lightsabers. He tucked the weapon and its blood red blade to his side in a familiar stance and waved on one of the other new apprentices. In time, he was sure that he would learn the Sith way to fight (if there was such a thing) but for now he would stick to what he knew and knew well.

Tag: Either of the other new Sith, whoever gets here first to post

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Jedi Academy Corridor, Yavin Four

The three Jedi were almost to the common room of the Temple when Faile heard his name called.

But it was not this that made him stop, transfixed.

It was the voice that had said it. The years, imperfect shadows behind his frozen memories, fell away. His memory rolled back of one night in the central tower of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, as two very young padawans sneaked into the Council chamber, giggling with the amusement of children. He remembered that they tried out Master Yoda's small seat, and marvelled at how well they sat in them. Before a dark-skinned, cool-eyed Master by the name of Mace Windu had appeared in the room as if by magic, delivering a scolding Faile would never forget. It had been terrible at the time--and yet he had sensed a twinkling in the Master's eyes as he threatened the two boys with dire consequences if they ever did it again.

Faile remembered his companion's voice that day. For it was that of the man walking towards him. The image of Bastilus as a youngling almost did not match with the bearded, lined face of the Jedi striding towards him. But Faile felt a familiar--familiar!--ripple in the Force, and knew it for the truth.

Faile barely heard the echo of Alethia's reassuring thought in his mind. He could not form his response in words, instead sent her only a powerful wave of gratitude and relief. He turned back to the Jedi.

He felt himself trembling with sudden, uncontrollable emotion, his eyes burning with moisture. Felt his hands reaching out of their own motion towards the Jedi,
    "Bastilus!" he choked out.

And, unable to control the feeling of joy any further, he threw his arms around the older man, laughter and tears bursting from him. He released the Jedi after a second, holding the man at arm's length. "I don't believe it! How can this be? How did you escape the purge?"

TAG: greyjedi125, anyone else who heard Faile laughing... :D

3. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Yavin 4, Common Room

Avenger noted the staring woman, and turned, speaking directly to her.

"I am called Avenger," he said, standing and bowing.

After recieving her name, he said, "Pleasure, Ileyna. Will you be entering the Tournament?"

Tag: Viceroy Rook

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Nithrak, you're mine! [face_devil]

Darth Inferno

Korriban

The Sith-Human hybrid took the practice lightsaber and activated the facisimle weapon. Without a word and sneering at his choice for an oppenant, Inferno dropped low and sliced the crimson weapon toward Dantross Rahl's legs leaving behind a wake of crimson through the air.

TAG: nithrak!

5. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Korriban, Shuttle landing field

The Sith trainees had arrived and were immediately put to the test. Good.

Nearby, a shadowy figure moved freely, shrouded by darkside powers as she moved gracefully and unseen. She smoothly jumped atop the landing shuttle and silently stood overseeing the Sith trainees.

From their small number, it appeared that very few beings had the qualities necessary to gain the attention of a Sith recruiter. The galaxy had become a breeding groud for weaklings and pretenders. Quite a revolting development, desperately in need of corrective Sith surgery.

She would be surprised if any of those present could even be considered to be "worthy".

She would observe for now.

Tag: No one....yet.

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Michael Anjale, Yavin IV, Jedi Academy

Micheal watched the two old friends reunite and couldn't help but have an envious feeling rise up in him.

I guess he's not as alone in this time as I thought. Then his thoughts drifted to Faile and finally rested on Alethia. Perhaps the same can be said for me.

TAG: Saintheart, Greyjedi, Handmaiden_Yane

7. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    Common Room, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

As Vionna

Vionna paused for a moment, thinking on how to answer her father. She wanted to be partners with her father, Force knows she did. But the Force also knew at the mention of the tournament, the idea of a partner went first to Zephyr. But she was being selfish. Others would benefit from having Zephyr as a partner, and she had had many years to benefit from the presence of her beloved. She made up her mind.

"I would be honored, and delighted, to be your partner, Father."

TAG: LSA

As Alethia

Feelings. So many of them in a multitude of varying degrees. Alethia felt Faile's joy and wonder at finding an old friend here at the Academy, she felt his gratitude for her offer of help and she smiled. Her eyes caught those of Michael. He seemed to be wanting the frienship that Bastilus and Faile had. Alethia again smiled reassuringly at him. He seemed to need it.

TAG: Saintheart (if you would like) and BSSL

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Common Room

Bastilus was overcome by joy. This was indeed his childhood friend, as incredible as it might seem. The world of the jedi was fraught with wonderful and strange occurances that few would readily believe or understand.

The jedi instructor was about to ask Faile about himself, but the young Jedi was faster.

"I don't believe it! How can this be? How did you escape the purge?" asked Faile of his long lost friend.

Bastilus grew silent and gave Faile a sad smile as the words triggered memories locked away deep within the recesses of his mind.

"Ironically, those were my exact words..."

Bastilus sighed lightly and gave Faile and his companions a reasuring smile. With a single breath, he conciously disassociated himself emotionally from the story he was about to tell them. He did not mind telling it...it was important for the young Jedi to know things. He just prefered not to re-live the pain of the moment.

When he was certain he had their attention, he began to recount some of his story. he guessed he was not about to get much sleep before the Tournament.

"My master and that of the girl I loved were both killed during the Clone Wars. The separatist armies had grown quite powerful, constantly introducing new technological innovations to their war efforts. We were too busy fighting an adaptive war. Not only that, rumors of a more sinister nature had reached the Jedi council..."

Bastilus paused briefly, re-organizing and recalling events to mind.

" The jedi Padawan I had a crush on at the time, her name was Imzadi. She was a bright and beautiful mirialan, full of zest. However, the death of her Master left her spirit crushed. I was not doing so well either, so it was no surprise when our similar situations brought us closer together. The jedi council at the time had their hands full with the war to properly accomodate the needs of the increasing number of Masterless Padawans. It was then that a miraluka Battlemaster by the name of StormBringer agreed to be our guardian. He had lost his own apprentice...but I had erroneously assumed he had died during the conflict."

Bastilus could see that the three padawans were intently following the story, so he decided to throw in a small factoid.

"Did you know that the miraluka are all born blind, but are able to "see" and perceive their surroundigs thru the Force? Such constant attunement result in quite a formidable force user, as was the case with Master StormBringer and his "lost" padawan...known as Tempest. Well, it just happened that Master StormBringer was given a special assignment by the Jedi Council. He was to investigate a rumor....it was rumored that an enclave of Dark Jedi were residing in Nar Shaddaa, naturally we were to go with him and assist him with his investigation."

The Jedi instructor noticed that others began to listen to his story, but he did not mind at all.

"I had sensed Imzadi's slow but constant descent towards the Darkside and asked Master StormBringer if it was wise to bring her along, unfortunately, Imzadi overheard me and took exception to my objection. We quarreled badly that night. As you've probably guessed by now, Master StormBringer did not forbid her to come. It was not until much later that I found out that he was a Grey jedi.

well, we finally made it to Nar Shaddaa. Imzadi and i were not speaking to each other. I thought I was right and at the time, refused to apologize for my words. But atleast we were working together.
    Our investigation did not take long as clue after grizzly clue were found...master StormBringer's silence grew more complete as each clue was found.

One night, we were returning to our rented room when we felt a powerful disturbance in the Force. Everything around us had grown silent. we had been crossing an abandoned courtyard and suddenly felt very vulnerable. suddenly, the familiar soun

9. Darth_Ghast

Darth_Ghast Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2002
    Korriban

The Dark Lord of the Sith was a very observant man. He walked up to the bluff overlooking the dueling arena and stood just behind Zen-Shiva Vorpal - watching the young ones try pitifully to impress their trainer. He knew that the majority of them would try overly flashy moves just to highlight skill where there was none.

He was invisible to everyone there - indeed, they would just feel the eerie sense of being watched. When they looked around them, though, they would get the distinct impression of an enigmatic shadow with all-seeing eyes observing their every move. They would all feel shamed and naked before it.

Even Sith Lords.

...but that was the whole idea, wasn't it?

tag: Shadowmancer and trainees

10. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Korriban - Dueling Grounds

Dantross nimbly leapt over the low cut and loosed a volley of quick blows which were meant to be countered easily.

After his opponent dodged a single-handed slash meant to remove his head, Dantross took three quick steps away to choke down the strange feeling of dread that seemed to be hanging over him - not that it helped.

Taking a few quick breaths, Dantross stepped quickly towards his opponent with lightsaber in an en-garde position.

Tag: Mitth (boy, this is strangely familiar...)

11. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Jikar

JKikar walked swiftly up to Varnsha. The sith Anzat whom Jikar had once been force to ask help of before, and who had helped bring him some new insight into the mind of evil. HYe had a deep respect for the man now, but he was still a sith. Jikar kept his gaurd up as he said, "It is good to see you alive and well Varnsha. I suppose you have heard of the tournement by now?"

TAG: LSA

Illian

"Of Course, Master Twilight." Illian said in response to his need to leave.

When he had left she turned to the others at the table as she stood up, "I too must leave, my patients are no doubt waiting for me. Good evening." she said. She quickly strode from the room, and walked abck to her home.

TAG: No-one

12. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ::waits patiently for The_Dark_Overlord to post update::

Well, since im bored out of my mind, and need orders, i think its time to make ANOTHER sith.

Name: Sergi Rachmaniov
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 195lbs
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Alignment: Sith
    Bio: A quiet man, whom keeps to himself, except in the case of women, Sergi never speaks up against other peoples actions. He mearly kills them if they displease him greatly. Quick with a joke when talking to a woman, but even quicker with his lightsaber, Serghi definately has raw skill.

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Jedi Academy Corridor, Yavin Four

Faile listened, feeling something unholy crawl up his spine as Bastilus's tale of his departure from the Jedi Order concluded.
    "There were a lot of us who were...arrogant about the Dark Side, Bast." Faile covered his mouth in sudden embarrassment; childhood friend or no, Bastilus was a Master now, and perhaps the childhood nickname he had was no longer appropriate. "But Master Yoda never was. He always had something behind his eyes, remember? Something...haunting him, somehow."

Faile shook himself, turning to Michael and Alethia. "Master, this is Michael Anjale and Alethia," said Faile, nodding to each of them with an encouraging smile. "We were putting together a little team for Master Skywalker's tournament."

For a long second, he thought about his next remark, but decided to go ahead with it. He wanted to see how much of the flamboyant kid remained in the measured and temperate Master before him. "Care to give an old padawan a refresher course in Form Three, Master?" He let the remark go with a lopsided grin. Faile put a hand theatrically to his vanished master's lightsaber...the only relic of the time that had survived with Faile into this new age.

TAG: GJ, BSSL, Handmaiden_Yane

OOC: Nice read, GJ. *cues up the Propellerheads track* :D

14. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    The Zabrak looked at Ileyna and stood.

"I am called Avenger," he said with a bow.

After recieving her name, he said, "Pleasure, Ileyna. Will you be entering the Tournament?"

"I plan to," Ileyna replied. "I've been hearing some others mention partners--are we required to have partners? It would seem advantageous, but I have not yet spoken to anyone about pairing up."

tag: exodus

15. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: LS_A, if you want to be concerned that I'm going to enjoy being a bad guy, go ahead and worry. It's going to be a nice change of pace, but I was expecting to see the Dark Jedi up when I got back. Where is it?

I'll be patient a bit more. Inyan wants to do something.

16. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    OOC: DarthXan, I figure lightsabre training can't hurt, since I'll need to be using one later anyway.

Korriban
    as Cronos

The spirit moved out of the ship, like a shadow moving across the bare landing field. The shadow began to take form, slowly rising from the ground. Wisps of smoke and shadow coiled around the dark figure, giving the appearance of a long flowing cloak. In one swift movement he shot out an arm and drew on of the practice sabers to his left hand. He held it close to his body, igniting it as he turned to face the other newcomers. He stood still, facing forward, his eyes no more than pin points of light shining out through the darkness. He waited for someone to approach.

TAG: Whoever wants to spar with me.

17. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Yavin 4, Common Room

"Yeah, I think partners are required," Avenger said, "I was hoping to partner up with Lord Twilight. He seems like a good person, and a master with the saber."

"I'm not so bad myself," the Zabrak said, patting the saber at his right hip. Although Ileyna couldn't see his face due to his hood, she could guess that a smile had come over it. A smile of knowing, and planning.

Tag: Viceroy Rook

18. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    nithrak_tewl, CmdrMittrawnuruodo, ShadowWarrior, Thok, Syrix_Kahl

Korriban

Dantross Rahl was the first to rise to the challenge, igniting his red lightsaber. Inferno wasted no time either, activating his weapon and slashing at Dantross' legs, who countered by hopping over it and attacking, then retreating back a few paces and reassuming guard position.

The cloaked Sith watched them critically. They had some experence with sword-type weapons, that was obvious - it only remained to be seen if they would be able to put their abilities to good use. The two other trainees had yet to begin, seemingly choosing to watch instead of fight.

Sensing another presence, he glanced over to where the two Sith Lords stood. He suppressed a smile. Their presence would put some pressure on the initiates, even though he was sure they would not notice them - physically, at least. Good.

Thok, Syrix_Kahl, feel free to jump in. Since those two have already paired off, you can take each other on, wait for ShadowWarrior to post ... or take me on. ;)

19. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Korriban

Zen-Shiva Vorpal's eyes narrowed immediately when she felt eyes on her. A quick scan with the Force revealed that someone was nearby, cloacked and unseen...so she was unable to accurately pin-point the observers position. Her keen danger sense did not assess the threat of the situation as imminently dangerous.

A cold smile slowly creased her lovely face. Only one being would be so bold. Zen-Shiva knew that only the Dark Lord himself, Darth_Ghast possessed sufficient power and skill to accomplish such and act.

The Omwati Warrior did not move from her perch. Instead, she immediately shrouded her mind and presence in the force and then subtly entered battle-mode by amplifying her awareness and abilities. Should Darth_Ghast choose to 'test' her on a whim, she would not be found unprepared.

Zen-Shiva returned part of her attention to the Sith trainees. Two of them were already engaged. Good. At least they possessed spirit...

It was then that Zen-Shiva noticed it.

A sith spirit.

Zen-Shiva regarded the apparition suspiciously. A sith spirit as a trainee? The notion was incongruous at best, but she had to admit...it was quite unexpected and it did make things very interesting. That it had been recruited at all was quite a surprise. she was curious as to how such an encounter could have unfolded.

No matter, it was here on Korriban.

She would continue to observe now, with greater interest of course. Interest in how Darth_Ghast would deal with their unexpected guest.

Tag: Darth_Ghast

20. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    "Yeah, I think partners are required," Avenger said, "I was hoping to partner up with Lord Twilight. He seems like a good person, and a master with the saber."

"I'm not so bad myself," the Zabrak said, patting the saber at his right hip. Although Ileyna couldn't see his face due to his hood, she could guess that a smile had come over it. A smile of knowing, and planning.

She offered a smile of her own in return. "Indeed..." She glanced over at Lord Twilight. "Well, all I know is that almost everyone here is out of my league... I think I'll ask Lord Twilight who else is relatively new here, when he finishes his business elsewhere..."

tag: exodus, greyjedi, LSA, whoever

21. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    IC: Yavin IV_ Common Room

Rylon looked over to Avenger "Pretty good with a saber?" Rylon said as he took a sip of his tea. "Well if you do not find a partner, I will probrably enter the contest. My door is always open."

TAG: Exodous

IC: Cember[/b]

As soon as he finished his meal, Cember cleared his plate and headed off to his quarters. If he was to be prepared for the tournament, he would need rest.

TAG: no one yet

22. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Yavin 4, Jedi Academy_Common Room

Bastilus chuckled good naturedly at Faile's request for an impromptu lesson in Form III.

"If memory serves, I believe there is a Form III class scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I hope you mean to attend."

The Jedi instructor gave Faile a quick wink before reverting to a more formal disposition. Although the reunion was quite heartfelt, reality could not be ignored. Faile was still a youngster, while Bastilus was an adult past his prime. The world they had shared was now part of history. Their relationship in the present would undoubtedly be very different given their age difference...but it was good to know that they shared a special connection.

Before anyone else could speak, Bastilus smiled and addressed the assembled padawans.

"Now, if you all please excuse me, I think I shall attempt to get some rest before morning. There's a Tournament to attend and I suspect we'll have a long day ahead of us come daybreak, so I suggest you also get some rest...and good luck tomorrow, by the way."

The Jedi instructor looked upon, Faile, Alethia and Michael and gave a short bow to each Padawan, bid them a good night and finally departed to his quarters, leaving them free to plan their strategy for the Tournament.

"Those three balance each other pretty well." Bastilus thought to himself as he exited the Common Room. He could feel it in the Force, he could see it in their interaction. How ironic that those who thought were alone often did have someone right infront of them. It was his hope that the Padawan's came to the realization that they had naturally chosen each other as a team.

From the smile he wore, it was obvious that the jedi instructor was in good spirits. It was not very often that such marvels occurred in this embattled galaxy, and as such, the wonderful yet infrequent miracle was always a great encouragement to all who experienced it.

As a jedi, Bastilus could truly appreciate the gift the LightSide bestowed upon them all, even if most did not consciously realize it as it happened.

Lost in thought, Bastilus almost bumped into a female padawan who had been standing right outside the doors of the Common Room. He glanced at her face and remembered her name to be Chandra Daray, a shy girl who was very interested in the grey Jedi way.

Bastilus gave her a warm smile.

"Sorry about that, I almost didn't see you there."

Chandra just smiled shyly back at him.

"Well...go in, they're planning a big tournament that you'd probably won't want to miss. Ask for Lord Twilight or go speak with Master Luke, either one of them will be more than glad to assist you."

The Jedi instructor held the doors to the Commom Room open so the young girl would go in. She looked at him hesitantly and he noded encouragingly. Bastilus sensed her gathering her courage, and smiled after her as she finally took a step, crossed the threshold and went into the Common Room.

"The Force is with us..." he exclaimed, feeling a sense of satisfaction.

The Jedi instructor's chrono issued it's musical alarm, marking the passing of another hour. Bastilus shut if off and quickly made his way to his quarters. He knew he would get barely just enough rest before the Tournament...even so, he was convinced that a glorious day awaited them all.

EDITED

Tag: Saintheart, Handmaiden_Yane, BSSL, JacensGirl

OOC: Viceroy Rook; Lord Twilight is not currently in the Common Room, but hopefully he will return when your character gets to speak those lines. (just waiting for LSA's response.) oh, LightSide... ;) :p

JacensGirl: I hope Chandra's intro is to your satisfaction. Your may begin interacting at your convenience. :)

23. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Goo_Child is back... so Freaky_Arty_Kid will be making fewer appearances....

IC:
    Ob'eron was content in his opinion about a tournment, the very idea of Jedi compeating with one another.

"A House divided aganst itself can not stand, Master Skywalker." Ob'eron's lekku moved into a relaxed state and the Jedi Padawan moved the light blue head tails before him, covering his chest.

"I wish to be assigened a master."

24. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    DarthXan318: No offense to your own outstanding ablities to teach us in the ways of the sith, but i would only hope to start my teaching with this character under the complete guidance and teaching of the most venerable Darth_Ghast. There is a few things i would like to learn from him personally.

::remembers the WOTG days::

Sigh.

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal
    Her Quarters, Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

As Nizzal sat quietly meditating, a thought came to her. Using the energies nearby, she again practiced the ability Vransha had awakened in her eariler. This time, she was able to control the results much better.

It made it much more easier for her to levitate, as she relaxed. Her lekku curled around her, as she floated. She unstreached her arms and legs, and gently moved them, as if doing a slow motion kata. The action made her move about, as she floated. Floating in the Force, Nizzal thought to herself, smiling.

She knew she needed some sleep, but she was too energized still to even consider it. So she closed her eyes and thought about the tournament, and what interesting possibilities it could hold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.