main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton ForceFest Equipment Dump *Tuesday 7pm*

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by geekgirl76, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    O.k. people, we're getting down to the wire. We'll need to do an equipent dump to get cargo sorted. Liann and I are thinking Tuesday, as Wednesday is crazy for me. This will be at Liann's house at 7pm. Everyone should make an effort to be there as we'll have to discuss other things such as final local and if we're caravaning it or simply arriving as we get there. Please post that you're coming and PM Liann if you need an address.

2. banana

banana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    mark can you bring my chair the red one it's there right

banana :)

3. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    i think the food worked out to $22 a person, correct me if i'm wrong Terry :) , you can either pay me your share on tuesday or friday whatever works best for everyone :)

4. geekgirl76

Mar 29, 2002
    Yes, I was just comming to post that in the food thread. It worked out to $22.12 a person. :p

5. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    I won't be able to make the meeting but to give you an idea of cargo. I'm bringing an axe, at least a couple of chairs, tent, bbq, suitcase and can either bring a small picnic sized cooler or a giant bench sized cooler. Either way that takes up some of my trunk. I would also like to know who is all coming with me and the circumstances of how and when we're all supposed to meet up.

6. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I won't be coming to the meeting but I can swing by and drop off the money.

I also don't need to drop anything off. I'm taking all my stuff when I go on Thursday.

Mark: In all likelihood you'll have to take Danny, unless Connor has room for him.

7. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    we're planning to meet up at Terry's friday morning 7am and leave from there :)

8. geekgirl76

Mar 29, 2002
    O.k. guys this isn't just for you to drop stuff off. With the food Liann's car won't have enough room for all our gear plus coolers. We need someone to take up tents and bedding for us. We're the only car going up with full passenger capacity and I don't know if Connor can take up all the slack. Mark, you said you're bringing a cooler? It may as well go up full.

9. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    When I said my stuff I also meant my coolers/lanterns and other "general" items that are mine.

Connor, we really need you to find out who's bringing what man.

10. geekgirl76

Mar 29, 2002
    We aren't going to need 5 coolers. I'm planning on having one frozen and one cold and I'm assuming we'll have one for recreational beverages. :p I see no sense in taking more than that if we can avoid it as they take up so much room. We need to fill them and I'd rather the food go down as late as posibble. If you could take our tents we can bring the coolers Friday morning.

11. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    I can take some tents but not all of them.

12. geekgirl76

Mar 29, 2002
    Our three tents combined are probably still less area than a cooler, Liann's and Shanna's are freakishly tiny when packed. (I'm not bitter, they have 2 extra feet on mine and mine packs bigger. :p)

13. DARK_PADAWAN

DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    I think I may have room for Danny if Mark can't take him. Sorry I didn't respond sooner to all this I was away all weekend. We will be taking any other items that people can't fit in their car. I will post on the communal thread what I am bringing.

14. DARK_PADAWAN

DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    Liann I will be at your place tomarrow I will bring the list of stuff everyone is bringign too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.