main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Galactic City ? Coruscant

Darius continued in the V-Wing airspeeder from the temple hanger and got the comm response from who he assumed was the Knight Rid Malt. He recongnized his voice from what he had overheard while approaching Master Joy?s conversation back at the Forces of Light Temple Library.

?I'll transmit the coordinates to you. I have no idea what this place is going to be like, I had no time to gather any information short of what Master Joy told us, and if you think you can beat us there, you have another thing coming."

Poor boy Darius thought to himself. Knight Malt, he suspected had taken a land speeder while he had taken a V-Wing airspeeder. Darius liked the competitiveness of the young Knight and felt it would serve him well. As Darius arrived he tried to quickly assess the situation. Galactic City rescue officials had made a perimeter around the building which was in a precarious state. Darius looked up and saw a ship, a LAAT/I, a ship from the time of the Clone Wars.

As Darius approached the authorities on site he noticed that the other Jedi were seeing the same thing he was, so he went towards them. Darius approached Knight Malt , ?Call it a tie?? Darius said with a smirk. ?Knight Malt, I suggest you and I enter the building and see about our friend in that gunship up there. Take whomever you wish with us, but I suggest you leave someone to aid in the efforts of the authorities here.? Darius said. ?This structure isn?t entirely stable and they may need help with falling debris or any other situation that arises.?

TAG: Jedi at the scene, anyone else there.

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Nice to meet you, too, Jade_Eyes.:D Thanks so much for your kind comments!:) Also, I?m working back over my tracks a bit to follow my character?s thoughts after she left the library, with her Padawan.;) Finally, I?m posting what I?ve written, even though it may not be totally up-to-date. I?m sorry if that?s the case, and I?ll either repost or post a second response later. Thanks all!:)

IC: Gaan Be?orar ? Hallways ? Forces of Light Academy ? Coruscant

Gaan had been pleased to find that her Padawan was ready to leave immediately. She had been about to respond to her Padawan when she felt Knight Malt?s distraction, and decided to get to the speeder, so that she and her Padawan could settle in and talk there, when she wouldn?t be otherwise distracted.

She and her Padawan had just seated themselves when Knight Malt appeared, and Gaan grinned as she asked him which of two very bad reasons had caused him to be sidetracked from their race. As she expected, she got as good as she gave.

"If you must know, young lady?" Gaan?s lips twisted in a wry half-grin, mischief sparking in her eyes. How he loved to call her that. "?I was getting some lightsabers for the Padawans, just in case they didn't have any. Did you think that far ahead?" he asked, rolling his eyebrows in a playful way, just awaiting her answer?

She couldn?t help it. She loved sassing him, probably as much as he loved calling her various nicknames. Grinning, she replied, "No, but that?s what you?re for, Knight Malt. After all, my focus is on the moment." She glanced down at her wrist-chrono, then flicked it in his direction. "And we?d better get moving. Your Padawan?s almost here, and we need to be ready to go."

Seeming to agree, Knight Malt turned to Gaan?s Padawan, asking, "Do you have a lightsaber yet? If not, I got this for you guys. It's not strong enough to kill anyone, but if you are in danger, it will be effective enough for defense." Gaan half-listened, her focus on the Bothan who?d introduced himself to the Grand Master as Aylek El?kori. She noted that he did have a lightsaber, but then drew her attention back to the conversation when her Padawan answered Knight Malt.

Padawan Aylek asked Knight Malt a question as soon as he had climbed into the speeder, and Gaan directed her own attention to the broken-off conversation with her Padawan. "I understand you do not have a ship, Miralia. Fortunately, my personal ship can carry up to two passengers/crew, as well as the pilot, so that will not be an issue. I guess I should tell you a bit more about myself. I?m Mandalorian, and? ahem? speak Mando?a occasionally instead of Basic?" she smiled slightly, "?as you might have noticed."

Pausing a moment, Gaan distanced herself from what she was about to say, preventing it from having any hold over her, "I am also a lethal undercover agent. If you know some Mando?a, my alias, Werdla Kyr?am, would tell you that." Before Gaan could go farther, Knight Malt?s comlink crackled to life. Very relieved, Gaan said the first thing that came to mind, "Mar?e!"

Turning back to her Padawan, Gaan added, "We?ll have to continue later, Padawan. I?m sorry." She realized, with a half-grin, that Knight Malt was saying nearly the same thing to his Padawan.

When he finished, Knight Malt flicked on the comlink, speaking to Master Darius, who was on the other end. Gaan grinned with anticipation as he accepted Master Darius?s challenge, and her grin grew even wider as he gunned the engine, obviously trying to provoke a reaction. She didn?t give him one, knowing what he was doing. Besides, she honestly wasn?t afraid of his flying. Her stomach was iron, so he could not make her sick, and she had no heart-in-mouth reactions to near-collisions, so there wasn?t much he could do to her, besides give her a bad headache from dizziness.

She half-turned to look at the Padawans, curious about their reactions. Knight Malt was obviously curious, as well. You think they are enjoying themselves? she heard him ask over their bond, mentally ch

3. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt

As they landed the speeder, Rid heard his Padawan ask about the intruder's ship, "Master," he asked, "aren't we going after that ship?"

"Our priority here is to save lives and prevent anymore damage from ensueing. We cannot sacrifice the lives of others trying to persue someone that was not an immediate threat. If they are responsible for this mess, we shall address it apropriately, but until we know for sure, we mustn't make any rash decisions. Let's deal with the more important issue here. Lives are the most important thing." He said to his Padawan. He then thought to himself "I hope I didn't come off too harsh, I didn't mean to....I'll have to explain what I said better later." The truth was he was distracted by what Gaan had thought, in response to his telling her to protect the Padawans and herself.

"Alright. If it?s necessary, I?ll get the Padawans to the speeder. But, Knight Malt, you can?t honestly expect me to leave you alone there. I know why you said that, but, believe it or not, I feel the same way about you. And don?t give me any "I wouldn?t be alone" stuff. You know what I mean. Master Darius isn?t connected to you like I am. Don?t force me to find out if I could live with myself if you died because I left you. Don?t force me to find out if I could live without you. I have no doubt it would look like it on the outside, but inside I?d be shredding to pieces. I?ve already been through that once. Don?t make me go through it again........I wonder what happened to my 'I?ll survive' attitude, What if he thinks I meant I had a Pair Bond with someone else before him? It probably sounded like that, even though that?s not what I meant............ "Did I really just tell him that?" "

He had heard everything, she had opened up completely. He hadn't responded at the time, only remained quiet. He had no idea what to say to her, no idea at all. What could he stay? There was so much going on right now, how could he possibly think of anything to say? Of course he couldn't let it go at that, he risked hurting he, and that was the last thing he wanted. He would say something to her at the earliest possible opportunity.

He turned to the Padawans "You two, I want you to go the the officer in charge, notify them of our presence and get a complete status report. Gaan will give you further instructions after that." As they walked away, he saw his oppurtunty to speak to Gaan, if only for a brief second. He grabbbed her hand and puled her back, "We'll talk later. Right now, we can not be distracted by this, but know that I am not ignoring it or you. We shall calm ourselves now for the safety of the Padawans and all the people who need our help.....but we will address this later, I promise." Afterall, she had just thought a lot of things that he himself had also felt, had wanted to say to her. With that he let go of her hand and went over to Master Darius, who was himself approaching the authorites.

?Call it a tie? Knight Malt, I suggest you and I enter the building and see about our friend in that gunship up there. Take whomever you wish with us, but I suggest you leave someone to aid in the efforts of the authorities here. This structure isn?t entirely stable and they may need help with falling debris or any other situation that arises.?

"So not fair." Rid said to response of Master Darius' finish. Then Rid grew serious, "I agree..." He said to Darius "I'll leave Gaan and the Padawans to the rescue operations, but we need to be cautious going in there. Not only because of the building, but we have no idea what the intentions of the intruder are. We can't let this situation escalate into something that further endangers the lives of others. Rid was very serious when it came to the safety and preservation of other lives. If he had a hard time with anything, it was accepting that he couldn't save everyone. He would try his hardest to do it, and understood

4. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Aylek El'kori

"Master," he asked quietly, "aren't we going after that ship?"

Knight Malt turned to him, his face serious, and at the same time out of focus, as if he was distracted by something.
    "Our priority here is to save lives and prevent anymore damage from ensuing. We cannot sacrifice the lives of others trying to pursue someone that was not an immediate threat. If they are responsible for this mess, we shall address it appropriately, but until we know for sure, we mustn't make any rash decisions. Let's deal with the more important issue here. Lives are the most important thing."

Aylek nodded, stung. he sensed that Rid hadn't meant to come off as harshly as he had, but it still stung. "I understand, Master," he spoke, trying to save face. "we are Jedi, and we are keepers of the peace. not soldiers" He quoted an old Jedi master whose name escaped him. it had been someone significant, though. that was all that mattered.

He sensed outbursts of emotion coming from Knights Malt and Gaan. he could feel it through the force, like wrapping paper on a present, but as soon as he tried to grasp the deeper subtleties of the emotions, they disappeared like water. inwardly, Aylek sighed. he could only do so much without training.

Turning his mind away from what he thought was a pointless mental conversation, he heard his master speak, his voice as serious he had ever seen him in the short time they had been together. "...I agree..." He said, speaking to Darius "I'll leave Gaan and the Padawans to the rescue operations, but we need to be cautious going in there. Not only because of the building, but we have no idea what the intentions of the intruder are. We can't let this situation escalate into something that further endangers the lives of others." Aylek nodded in silent agreement, although he somewhat resented being out of the action. he quickly shoved that feeling down, refusing to let it rise.

He turned and nodded to Gaan, and strode over to where she and the other padawan were standing. "It looks like we've been put on rescue patrol." He said, inwardly cringing at his lack of tact. he turned to face the other padawan "i don't think i've officially met you. I am Aylek El'kori," He offered her a furred paw to shake.

TAG: Miralia, Gaan, Malt, all at scene

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia

Miralia nodded at Master Gaan's brief and hurried introduction. Her eyes widened at the revelation that Gaan was an undercover agent and from Mandalore. Miralia had read much of the history archives on the fierce Mandalorians and held them in high esteem.

She and Aylek followed in Gaan's wake as Malt continued to apprise the situation.

TAG: All at scene.

6. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Apologies, everyone. I will be posting sometime later this evening. I'm a little busy right now.:)

7. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg- Nightpath Sith Academy

Black Sieg took off his Mask, and as he placed it behind himself; Sieg looked about the planet. So calm... It almost mocked him. The Powers that be on this planet would soon be with him... He was growing Impatient, as the wait drew on.

The Sith Master exited the academy, and the guards quickly stepped aside to make way for her to pass as she descended the long flight of marble stairs. Seeing the stranger, she boldly approached him with a grin. ?Greetings, and welcome to the Nightpath Sith Academy. I am Darth_Agonos: Sith Master, and Lady of Pain. Darth-Malison, Dark Lady and HeadMaster has ordered me to bring you before her in the Audience Chamber, and she doesn?t like to be kept waiting, so let us proceed, shall we??

Silver "Greetings Madam... " Sieg folled as this Lady of Pain commanded. He felt Rage bubble up from below. Only with the mission looming over head did he manage to turn it down. He proceeded into the Academy, the darkness clearly present within. Due to a Nexus point, a powerful Sith Lord, or both, perhaps.

?When we enter, I will bow, and you will kneel,? the Sith Master said to him in commanding tones. ?You are not to rise until the Dark Lady instructs you to, and remember to speak with respect to Her Ladyship. Heed my advice, or discover a fatal lesson at the hands of Darth-Malison; depending on her mood.?
    Darth_Agonos opened the door, and stepped inside, bowing very deeply before the Dark Lady.

All is as prepared as it can be. Sieg steeled himself, with the help of the voices whose existance depended on this, as he entered to stare, unblinking, upon the Golden Throne of this being whom his late master would falsely bow towards; did Sieg kneel on one knee truely before his new Lord. His Silver eyes never leaving his future Lady's throne.

Darth-Malison smiled sinisterly as she sat upon her golden throne, looking at the Sith Master and the stranger. Focusing her sapphire blue eyes on the man, studying him. Then she said in a calm, but demanding tone of voice, and with a stern expression on her face, ?Greetings, stranger. I am Darth-Malison, Dark Lady and Headmaster of this school of Dark Side education; The Nightpath Sith Academy. Who are you, and why are you here??

Only now did Sieg falter... not at the smile but at so many wishing to speak but only one of silver could have the wisdom to not doom the cracked mind and its body. When he spoke atlast, as silvery air was laced in his tongue and eyes, around him the air cooled, as Silver took hold.

"We are Aegnost Nec'ar'afar Drake, known to others as Sieg, Darth Malison. We are known by many names. Sieg The Shadow for one. The Divided Legion. and to others as the Captain of DreadWar's Core of Power. and many others that We will not bore you with, Darth Malison. We are the apprentice of Darth DreadWar, the late, he was servant to Darth Cadaverous, who We assume you have replaced. As such We are at your service Madam, since both are dead and we seek refuge in the Order our late master consribed us to. We are trained in the ways of the Force and assassination, from that we gain the name Shadow, being able to hide from all around us in any guise, for reasons We will explain. For you see years ago before Darth DreadWar found us and our order, we suffered an accident when we were still one and I and Ego. Now... we battle over the spoils of that accident. For we are Legion for we are many."

Silver gave way to Black in all its evil did it consume the Silver speaker. With it the room felt darker and the Silvery chill in the air was replaced by the chill of cold logical Death. It however was also replaced by Green , the evil that surrounded Aegnost lost its chill and was replaced by a joy that Malison would no doubt see as that of the Light, if she had not felt the darkness that entered her academy. Soon however Silve

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Darth-Malison and Darth_Agonos: Serenno + Nightpath Interior, Audience Chambers

The Dark Lady was greatly impressed with this one, or these, as the case may be. Without hesitation, Darth-Malison commanded, ?Rise, my new apprentices, and welcome to your new home. I know that you have great strength and power, but I am also strong and powerful, so do not ever, ever, make the mistake of betraying me, or you will wish you had never even heard my name. Do I make myself clear, Apprentice Sieg?? She asked, glaring at him.

The Sith leader continued, keeping her tone of voice strong, and speaking with great authority. She meant for Sieg to understand his place, and understand it well.
    ?Now to work. I want you to go to the planet of Coruscant, and investigate the destruction that was done. My spies that I sent to that world sent a transmission to me that it was beyond aweful.

I also want you to act as a recruiter for this order, and persuade individuals to join and study here. If you can succeed in just bringing at least one to us, then you will have earned my approval, and completed your task satisfactorily.

My spies also informed me of a new Jedi order rising. This must not be, my apprentice. Seek out this wretched school and place of light, and gather as much knowledge concerning its existence as possible. Do not attempt to make contact with anyone there, but just act as a spy. Do not allow anyone or anything to stop you from carrying out my orders.

Just picture if you will, my student of darkness; the red blood of many Jedi flowing freely as a result of the greatest Jedi slaughter ever known, and the Sith ruling the entire galaxy, destroying all who oppose us. Is that not a glorious vision? Only united as one can this marvelous plan come to fruition.
    Remain true to the Sith Code, and to Nightpath, and great rewards will be yours, but betray this order, or fail to follow the Sith Code, and you will suffer and die a most unpleasant death at my hands. I trust we understand each other.

I want reports concerning your mission from you every ten hours. If you have no questions about your mission, then you are dismissed. May the Dark Side be with you, Apprentice Sieg.?

TAG: Sieg

9. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: I am going to use some of my previous post to tie this scene together better.

IC: Darius Baron - Galactic City - Coruscant

Knight Malt spoke on Darius? comment on the so called race. "So, not fair.?

?Knight Malt, I suggest you and I enter the building and see about our friend in that gunship up there. Take whomever you wish with us, but I suggest you leave someone to aid in the efforts of the authorities here.? Darius said. ?This structure isn?t entirely stable and they may need help with falling debris or any other situation that arises.?

As Darius gave his instructions to the Knights, he sensed a deeper connection between Knights Malt and Gaan. There was a major concern for each other, that much was evident. Darius knew the Jedi way didn't consent to such attachments but he would not stop them nor say anything to it. Darius didn?t agree to this philosophy as he missed his former Master. While he was a Sith before he met Master Zel, he knew all too well the lure of attachments, and how they led to the Dark Side. Perhaps he would say something later but now wasn?t the time. Malt stepped forward and then gave his plan of action.

?I agree. I'll leave Gaan and the Padawans to the rescue operations, but we need to be cautious going in there. Not only because of the building, but we have no idea what the intentions of the intruder are. We can't let this situation escalate into something that further endangers the lives of others.?

The Padawans, Darius felt, seemed a little nervous and on edge. ?Padawan Miralia, Padawan Aylek El'kori. I am Darius Baron. I sense some hesitation and nerves. Remember to trust your feelings, the Force, and your Masters. You will do fine.? Darius gave them both a small smile and a nod. He then turned to Knight Gaan.

?Make sure everyone is safe and stay alert for others related to our visitors up there. We don?t need any surprises. I feel a disturbance in the Force, and a dark presence here. May the Force be with us all.?

?Let's go!" Knight Malt said, breaking up the meeting.

?Very Well, let?s proceed; I?m sure the turbo lifts aren?t working so we?ll probably have to take the stairs.?

Darius and Rid entered the building with caution into a main lobby which seemed like it was hit by a bomb. Bodies of the dead and a dusty haze hung in the air and seemed to make it stale. They found the stairwell, entered it and began their ascent to investigate. Darius could sense that there was something amiss, and it gave him an uneasy feeling.

10. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Crash Site - Coruscant

Utter silence, both mental and physical, answered Gaan. Her tension increased every second as she waited for her partner's response. At least he hadn't sent rejection. She forced herself to release some of her tension, enough to be slightly surprised at Knight Malt's response to his Padawan's question, and then feel his mental discomfort with his own words afterwards.

She watched silently as he told both Padawans, "You two, I want you to go the the officer in charge, notify them of our presence and get a complete status report. Gaan will give you further instructions after that." She nodded, both at him and to them, and then turned to follow them. She'd barely made it a single step before Knight Malt grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Looking up at him nervously, she wondered what he had to say.

"We'll talk later." Gaan nodded. She knew they would, whether the conversation was good or bad. "Right now, we can not be distracted by this, but know that I am not ignoring it or you." She held his gaze. She should have known he wouldn't do that. "We shall calm ourselves now for the safety of the Padawans and all the people who need our help.....but we will address this later, I promise." She smiled up at him. Trust him to give her instructions like a little Padawan when she needed them.

"Yes," she replied. Then he released her hand and headed over to Master Darius. She watched him as she followed the Padawans, and grinned when he answered Master Darius's joke about their race. She heard him tell Master Darius that he'd leave her and the Padawans to do the rescue work, and silently promised him, and herself, that she was going to do rescue work on him, if it became necessary. He wasn't leaving her out here all safe and sound if he got in trouble.

She was still watching him when he called out, "Let's go!" and then when he turned to look at her over his shoulder. He stared at her for a little while, before slowly turning back to the building.

"K'oyacyi, Knight Malt," she murmured. Then she turned back to the Padawans. She had felt that her Padawan was rather impressed with both the fact that she was a Mandalorian and an undercover agent. She filed the information away, to chat with her Padawan about later, when they had a chance.

Then she listened with slight amusement as the Bothan, Aylek, spoke, "It looks like we've been put on rescue patrol." Before she got an opportunity to speak, he continued, turning to her Padawan, "I don't think I've officially met you. I am Aylek El'kori."

"Aylek, Miralia, first, our mission may not be the most exciting, but we need to help these people. Aylek, your master didn't mean to be harsh. He was thinking about something I said to him over our bond, and wasn't able to think up a better way to say it immediately. I have no doubt he'll discuss it with you later. You've got to give him a little time. You're his first Padawan, and he's got to adjust a bit, just like you've got to. Now, we have to get everyone out of and from under the building. Let's start with under. Look, there's a piece of glass over what looks like a hole or vent. Come with me, both of you, and I'll show you how to lift it."

When they reached the vent, she continued, "Miralia, Aylek, both of you focus your attention on the piece of glass. Feel how it's lying against the wall. Now, try to raise it without breaking it. We can't afford to send more shards down on anyone who may be below there."

She waited and watched as the Padawans attempted to lift the glass, her mind struggling to go elsewhere, but remaining focused. She kept the bond open, determined not to miss anything Knight Malt might feel, think, or send.

TAG: Knight Malt, Miralia, Aylek, anyone else at crash site

OOC: I'm trying to give the Padawans room to work, not fail to give them instruction. So go ahead and pick up from there.;)

11. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt

Rid and Darius made there way towards the burning building. ?Very Well, let?s proceed; I?m sure the turbo lifts aren?t working so we?ll probably have to take the stairs.? Master Darius said in response to Rid. As they entered the building, the smell of smoke and burning flesh filled Rid's sense of smell. It made him a little sick. Soon they were making their way up the stairs, past the charred walls and closer to their destination.

Rid had sensed something out of place. "What was it?" He had thought to himself. No doubt Master Darius had sensed it, too. How could he not?

"I sense it as well, Master Darius, but what is it? He asked, trying to see if Darius had gauged anything from the situation. After Master Darius' explanation Rid asked, "Why do you think whoever did this well.....did this. I cannot think of any reason why." As he listened to Darius, Rid atempted to sense through the Force for any surviviors. Quieting his mind, he strecthed out with his perceptions. Briefly, he could feel Gaan and what she was doing. He felt her and the Padawans begin their rescue work...and he felt her concern for him. "I hope that silly girl doesn't do anything foolish.......", he had thought to himself, "I better keep myself safe." Then he returned to sensing out potential survivors.

Further he reached out.....further...there! "Master Darius! I sense someone! We cannot leave them to die!" As he awaited Darius' response, he wondered if maybe he and Darius should split up for a bit. They would have a better chance at helping anyone in need.

He should suggest it, should Master Darius not mention it himself. There was still the issue of the intruder that had escaped the Jedi Temple earlier. What was he doing here? This whole situation was chaotic, I doubt an experienced Jedi Master would keep themself centered with ease.

Whatever was going on, this was apart of something grander. Why would someone attack Coruscant if they didn't have an agenda?

TAG: Darius, Nelf, Gaan, Padawans, all at scene.....

12. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC: Zeltron, be very very careful

"She waited and watched as the Padawans attempted to lift the glass,"

This is controlling other characters that are not yours; Godmodding. If you had said something like, "she waited and watched for the padawans to attempt to lift the glass,"that would have been much better. Now, if you have requested and received permission from the players to controll their characters, that's different. You are fine. If not, please rewrite.

Thank you. Let the game continue!

:)

13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Sorry, PRJ. I was in a hurry when I wrote that, and worded it incorrectly. I have to go back and respond to JMS's post, anyway, so I'll fix it then. Thanks!:)

14. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Co-GM OOC: Just so that everyone is on the same page, there is more going on here than a part-wrecked school with a speeder in the window. Nelf is dealing with just one small part of the carnage caused by the player below.

I like to see a Sith get his groove on as much as the next CEO of a Construction company, but please check in with prj1 and myself first.

IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, inside the school.

The ex-Guardsman had already checked the rooms, and assembly hall on the ground floor, for signs of life, and assured himself that there was no-one left inside. He returned quickly for the staircase that he had seen, and smiled as he noted rectangular sheet

15. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: So, in other words, Sithy, we're cleaning up half of Coruscant? Just so I know, since "I'm" leading the Jedi rescue operation, for the most part, at least right now. Oh, and this is mostly a repost, correcting something from my last post, and including a response to JMS's post.

IC: Gaan Be'orar - Crash Site ? Coruscant

Utter silence, both mental and physical, answered Gaan. Her tension increased every second as she waited for her partner's response. At least he hadn't sent rejection. She forced herself to release some of her tension, enough to be slightly surprised at Knight Malt's response to his Padawan's question, and then feel his mental discomfort with his own words afterwards.

She watched silently as he told both Padawans, "You two, I want you to go the officer in charge, notify them of our presence and get a complete status report. Gaan will give you further instructions after that." She nodded, both at him and to them, and then turned to follow them. She'd barely made it a single step before Knight Malt grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Looking up at him nervously, she wondered what he had to say.

"We'll talk later." Gaan nodded. She knew they would, whether the conversation was good or bad. "Right now, we can not be distracted by this, but know that I am not ignoring it or you." She held his gaze. She should have known he wouldn't do that. "We shall calm ourselves now for the safety of the Padawans and all the people who need our help.....but we will address this later, I promise." She smiled up at him. Trust him to give her instructions like a little Padawan when she needed them.

"Yes," she replied. Then he released her hand and headed over to Master Darius. She watched him, grinning when he answered Master Darius's joke about their race. She listened as he told Master Darius that he'd leave her and the Padawans to do the rescue work, and silently promised him, and herself, that she was going to do rescue work on him, if it became necessary. He wasn't leaving her out here all safe and sound if he got in trouble.

Master Darius addressed the Padawans, and then turned to her. ?Make sure everyone is safe and stay alert for others related to our visitors up there. We don?t need any surprises. I feel a disturbance in the Force, and a dark presence here. May the Force be with us all.?

Gaan nodded, then glanced over at Knight Malt. But, instead of returning to face the Padawans, her eyes stayed on him. She was still watching him when he called out, "Let's go!" and then when he turned to look at her over his shoulder. He stared at her for a little while, before slowly turning back to the building.

"K'oyacyi, Knight Malt," she murmured. Then she turned back to the Padawans. She had felt that her Padawan was rather impressed with both the fact that she was a Mandalorian and an undercover agent. She filed the information away, to chat with her Padawan about later, when they had a chance.

Then she listened with slight amusement as the Bothan, Aylek, spoke, "It looks like we've been put on rescue patrol." Before she got an opportunity to speak, he continued, turning to her Padawan, "I don't think I've officially met you. I am Aylek El'kori."

"Aylek, Miralia, first, our mission may not be the most exciting, but we need to help these people. Aylek, your master didn't mean to be harsh. He was thinking about something I said to him over our bond, and wasn't able to think up a better way to say it immediately. I have no doubt he'll discuss it with you later. You've got to give him a little time. You're his first Padawan, and he's got to adjust a bit, just like you've got to. Now, we have to get everyone out of and from under the building. Let's start with under. Look, there's a piece of glass over what looks like a hole or vent. Come with me, both of you, and I'll show you how to lift it."

When she reached the vent, she continued, "Miralia, Aylek, both of you focus your attention on the piece of glass. Feel how it's lying against the wall. Now, try to raise it without breaking it. We can't afford

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Miralia Tarvon

The Bothan, Aylek, spoke: "It looks like we've been put on rescue patrol."

Miralia stifled a chuckle.

He continued, addressing Miralia directly:
    "I don't think I've officially met you. I am Aylek El'kori."

Miralia smiled, and Master Gaan interjected:

They followed in Gaan?s wake. Miralia was touched by Gaan?s tact and compassion toward Aylek. As they made their way over, she said to Aylek: ?Hi, I?m Miralia. Hopefully, we can get better once this situation has stabilized a bit.?

The Master continued when they reached their destination: "Miralia, Aylek, both of you focus your attention on the piece of glass. Feel how it's lying against the wall. Now, try to raise it without breaking it. We can't afford to send more shards down on anyone who may be below there. If you struggle, let me know, and I will help you."

Miralia examined the glass carefully and concentrated, focusing on her portion. It moved slightly, and she was careful not to move it too quickly. She hoped that Aylek would be able to hold his end steady or it would slip!

TAG: All at crash site.

17. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

Miralia smiled towards him, and Aylek suddenly felt out of place.
    Did i say something funny?

Knight Gaan turned to face them saying "Aylek, Miralia, first, our mission may not be the most exciting, but we need to help these people. Aylek, your master didn't mean to be harsh. He was thinking about something I said to him over our bond, and wasn't able to think up a better way to say it immediately. I have no doubt he'll discuss it with you later. You've got to give him a little time. You're his first Padawan, and he's got to adjust a bit, just like you've got to. Now, we have to get everyone out of and from under the building. Let's start with under. Look, there's a piece of glass over what looks like a hole or vent. Come with me, both of you, and I'll show you how to lift it." He nodded, facing the glass.

stretching out in the force, he looked for the glass. the force flowed like water around him, bending and shifting constantly. he convulsed his hands unconsciously, the physical result of his attempts to manipulate the force. in response, the piece of glass lifted a bit, rising to hover a meter or two above the ground. his efforts were compounded by miralia's, and the glass began to move. they had to be careful, though, because if they moved it too fast the whole thing could collapse!

TAG: miralia, all at crash site

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Admiral Thraw, Thee Dewcla, and eventually the Centre, Coruscant

"Captain. I have orrrrders from my Master, Lord Nelf. Yourr innnstructed to rrrelease five Low Altitude Assault Trrransports, including two heavy lifters, and a platoon of troops. You arrre to do rrresscue oppperrrations at a Youngling Education Centre. And be prepared to release my ship, for I have been ordered to assist as well." Rasa paused for a moment.

"Do you understand?" she added.

"Yes, Miss Ruu'ta-Li." The Captain told her. "As soon as you signal me from your ship, I can release the docking clamp, but, are you certain that the Inquisi..." A pause, "I'm sorry, did you call him Lord Nelf? Never mind, are you sure he did not intend you to ride down in a LAAT/i? The guard with you, can show you to our staging area, if you want to oversee the operation, Miss. Otherwise, I will assign someone to do that."

Rasa paused in thought for a moment. Lord Nelf did not actually SAY if he wanted her to do such, or not. But she could not see any problems with her taking her own ship. It could be useful. If they were still in the center of the city, she should be able to find a place to land. What was more curious however, was their reaction to her using the title LORD. Did they not know? The man had started saying another word..what was it?, Inquisi..Inqusition..Inquisitor, maybe? She could ponder that issue another time, for he was not waiting for her arrival.

Rasa relied over the comlink, "As he did not specify, I will take my own ship down. I can probably make it there faster, as there seemed to be an immediate need, Captain."

Rasa turned back towards the first soldier, handing him the comlink. "Im heading back to my ship now. I'll signal you in a few moments."

With that, she turned and headed back to her ship. As she started up her engines, she checked her systems. Checking her systems, she could now tune her comm systems to that the ship had used earlier to speak with her, and then adjust it, so she would be able to pick up Lord Nelf as well. In a few moments, Rasa was ready to leave.

"Admiral Thrawn, this is the Dewclaw. Ready to Depart." she told them. As soon as the clamps were released, Rasa pulled away from the ship, as was speeding her way down once more towards Coruscant, to the coordinates given. In a way, she was excited to find out what job Lord Nelf had in store for her. They had offered to put her in charge. That would have NEVER happened in the temple. She could see that her training was to be immediate. Rasa grinned ear to ear, as her tailed curled behind her. She began to purr softly, she didnt even notice. Finally, she would be able to do something useful. And she was not some unseen, useless thing.

Far from it.

She flew the Dewclaw to the area that Lord Nelf had directed her.

Tag: Sith-I-5, anyone nearby

19. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

The Dark Lady was greatly impressed with this one, or these, as the case may be. Without hesitation, Darth-Malison commanded, ?Rise, my new apprentices, and welcome to your new home. I know that you have great strength and power, but I am also strong and powerful, so do not ever, ever, make the mistake of betraying me, or you will wish you had never even heard my name. Do I make myself clear, Apprentice Sieg?? She asked, glaring at him.
    Silver Sieg considered his Lord's words, as he rose... "Yes our master... Our blades are at your command."

The Sith leader continued, keeping her tone of voice strong, and speaking with great authority. She meant for Sieg to understand his place, and understand it well.
    ?Now to work. I want you to go to the planet of Coruscant, and investigate the destruction that was done. My spies that I sent to that world sent a transmission to me that it was beyond aweful.

I also want you to act as a recruiter for this order, and persuade individuals to join and study here. If you can succeed in just bringing at least one to us, then you will have earned my approval, and completed your task satisfactorily.

My spies also informed me of a new Jedi order rising. This must not be, my apprentice. Seek out this wretched school and place of light, and gather as much knowledge concerning its existence as possible. Do not attempt to make contact with anyone there, but just act as a spy. Do not allow anyone or anything to stop you from carrying out my orders.

Just picture if you will, my student of darkness; the red blood of many Jedi flowing freely as a result of the greatest Jedi slaughter ever known, and the Sith ruling the entire galaxy, destroying all who oppose us. Is that not a glorious vision? Only united as one can this marvelous plan come to fruition.
    Remain true to the Sith Code, and to Nightpath, and great rewards will be yours, but betray this order, or fail to follow the Sith Code, and you will suffer and die a most unpleasant death at my hands. I trust we understand each other.

I want reports concerning your mission from you every ten hours. If you have no questions about your mission, then you are dismissed. May the Dark Side be with you, Apprentice Sieg.?

Sieg struggled as the mission came to the part of Jedi blood flowing freely, sensing bloodlust running through him. Only as the Silver
    was about to be consumed did the real power begin to turn the tide. "It will be done, Darth Malison."

Aegnost, the new apprentice set out the doors, without another word. The Dark Side swirling around him, as only one who has known the cruelty of the world in all its forms, though remembrance of them remain beyond him since that day.

Outside he vanished into his ship, and all trace of this being with it.

-In Orbit-
    Sieg prepared for his mission, Assess Coruscant damage, recruit, and uncover knowledge of the Jedi. Which of the Legion in his mind could accomplish this? One unknowing, surely. So a Dark Blue was chosen, one of a past that could have been, but only if he were all but dead to the force.

A portal to Hyperspace soon opened and in slipped the Nox.
    -Coruscant-

The Nox slipped out of hyperspace, cloaked over Coruscant. In a time of peace, surely not even the Capitol of this political hub would be on the search for the if not one of the greatest feats in cloaking technology, so great that it is said to be shielded from even the force by those who were lucky enough for a glimpse.

The site of the catastrophe was easy enough to find. The ship flew over the epicenter of the destruction. A lone figure fell from ship, wrapped in simple enough clothes for any Coruscant commoner. All in all he was uninteresting, as one nearly dead in the force and a commoner at that, most likely scavaging in the ruins for a Lord in Hutt Space, however to a Jedi many things are interesting.

The ship flew away sending

20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Trying not to connect, but to take your lead, Draco. Please let me know if I took it in the wrong direction or too far.;) Also, anything enclosed by ?//? is spoken over the Pair Bond.

IC: Gaan Be?orar ? Destroyed area ? Coruscant

Gaan was pleased with the Padawans? progress. With the sheet of glass hovering a couple of meters in the air, she was able to see that the ?hole or vent,? as she?d described it, was actually one of the tunnels leading down into the undercity. She sensed the faint remnants of a Force-sensitive?s presence there, and realized, to her surprise, that she could also feel the same Force-sensitive?s presence somewhere in the general area at this moment. Contemplating the strange feeling, since there should be no other Jedi here at the moment besides Master Darius, Knight Malt, the two Padawans, and herself, she turned back to the Padawans.

?Very good, Miralia, Aylek. Now, move it toward the speeder. Do not hurry. Caution is more important than speed at this moment. When you?ve moved it clear of the tunnel, set it down as gently as possible.?

Gaan stopped, feeling another Force-sensitive?s presence arriving. What was up? Then another mind intruded on hers. One of the strangest, shallowest minds she?d ever felt? broken, perhaps?? but not Force-sensitive. Why did she feel it so strongly, then? She felt like cursing her strong connection to the Living Force. How in all the galaxy was she supposed to sense beings in distress or pain when she had three separate, unexpected minds interfering with her concentration. It wasn?t voluntary, she knew, but? the two Force-sensitives weren?t quite Jedi? the other was so unusual she wondered if it had come straight from a lunatic asylum? and she felt like she couldn?t release her sense of any of them.

She reached out through their bond to Knight Malt. //Knight Malt, we?ve got two Force-sensitives in the area or approaching. One has been here before, either through or around the tunnel the Padawans and I are about to search. The other is the one that should have been at the Academy, but wasn?t. I can?t describe the presence any better than that. They don?t feel exactly like Jedi, though?// She decided against telling him about the shallow mind, knowing he could hardly help her figure out what, if anything, was wrong with the being, and besides, an empty-headed, non-Force-sensitive being could hardly be a serious enough danger to worry him about.

Retreating from the bond, she shoved the two Force-sensitive presences to the back of her mind, where she could still be aware of them, but they couldn?t distract her. She remained fully alert to the other mind, but it seemed at least mostly-normal. She wondered if maybe the being had lost someone important to it/him/her, and was a bit crazy with grief. She felt sorry for it/he/she if it was so, and wondered whether she should find the being, and try to help. However, she needed to check this tunnel first, so she resumed watching the Padawans.

TAG: Miralia, Aylek, Knight Malt, Thule, Rasa, Sieg, anyone else at scene

OOC: I hope that doesn?t come off as super-power. If anyone thinks it does, please PM me, and I?ll explain my reasoning behind it, and, if necessary, change it.:)

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia

Master Gaan commended: ?Very good, Miralia, Aylek. Now, move it toward the speeder. Do not hurry. Caution is more important than speed at this moment. When you?ve moved it clear of the tunnel, set it down as gently as possible.?

Miralia nodded her understanding and began moving the glass toward the sppeder. She could feel two Force presences, and she could tell that Master Gaan had felt it too; Miralia fought to keep her focus.

TAG: All at site.

22. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

Aylek held tightly onto the piece of glass through the force. the glass shard began to move off the vent, floating away from its place of rest. Aylek's connection to the force was now so tightly held he could actually see Miralia through the force, he force signature a glowing outline against a sea of black. the piece came down onto the cracked duracrete pavement and He breathed a silent sigh of relief.

He fell to one knee as his connection to the force found a presence like none other. this being was broken. very broken. His head began to pound, a hard pulse that felt like it someone was hitting him in the head. he didn't exactly know why he felt this way, but he figured it must have something to do with this new presence. trying to force his way past the haze of pain that now dominated his mind, he stretched out a hesitant force tendril toward Knight Gaan, a silent question: Who was this being?

TAG: miralia, Knight Gaan, Seig

23. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Destruction Site - Coruscant

Gaan felt her Padawan's distraction, and moved to support her side of the glass, should she drop it. "Miralia, you can't let yourself be distracted right now. Focus on the glass. Forget about the others you've felt. They are not as important as moving the glass safely away from the hole."

When the glass was safely on the ground, Gaan commended the Padawans. "Well done, both of you." She would have continued, but Aylek dropped to a knee, clearly in pain. She hurried to his side, surprised to find herself feeling his pain, since they had no bond that she knew of. Then, even more surprising, she heard him in her head, much like Knight Malt would have been. Who was this being? he asked. She did not answer him immediately, instead using the link he'd created to encompass him in her Force presence, drawing his pain from him to her, then releasing it into the Force. Once the pain was mostly gone, she placed a shield around his mind, preventing him from feeling the being so strongly. She had to wonder if he was connected to the Living Force like she was, since he had felt the being so intensely. Finally, she answered his question.

"I don't know, Aylek. It felt strange to me, as well. It's very possible that it's only a being who lost someone close to them during this attack. We'll have to find out later, but we need to rescue the beings in this tunnel right now. I can feel several down there. Are you ready to go?"

She waited for him to answer her, focusing on the presence they'd both felt.

TAG: Aylek, Miralia, Sieg, anyone at scene

24. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

Suddenly the pounding on his temples eased, and he felt Gaan reaching out to him through the force. "I don't know, Aylek," she said, responding to his mental force-question. "It felt strange to me, as well. It's very possible that it's only a being who lost someone close to them during this attack. We'll have to find out later, but we need to rescue the beings in this tunnel right now. I can feel several down there. Are you ready to go?"
    "yes." he stood and faced her.

he peered down into the dark tunnel. it smelled of dirt and blood? and something he probably did not want an exact definition for. he lit his saber, stopping a moment to admire the jade green blade, and then stepped into the darkened tunnel. he looked back towards Miralia and Knight Gaan. "coming?"

TAG: Gaan, Miralia, Seig

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Miralia

Gaan perceived Miralia's distraction and moved to support her side of the glass, should she drop it. "Miralia, you can't let yourself be distracted right now. Focus on the glass. Forget about the others you've felt. They are not as important as moving the glass safely away from the hole."

With her Master's support, Miralia's focus became sharper and more finely tuned.

When the glass was safely on the ground, Gaan commended the Padawans. "Well done, both of you."
    Aylek was physically affected by the Force presence, Miralia noted. A silent communication seemed to pass between he and Gaan.

The master replied: "I don't know, Aylek. It felt strange to me, as well. It's very possible that it's only a being who lost someone close to them during this attack. We'll have to find out later, but we need to rescue the beings in this tunnel right now. I can feel several down there. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes," Miralia replied and followed.

TAG: All at scene.