main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, Cabin, the Storm Faerie submersible

After joinng Rasa in packing stuff away, and disposing of the remains of his shattered vase project, Stefe sat back on one of the conform loungers to watch a short travelogue on their destination.

The cryptically named ? he sneered at his own sarcasm ? ?Tourist Island? was a small land mass completely surrounded by water, that had been born as an undersea volcano, and was now long extinct, covered in trees, grass, all sorts of greenery.

An aerial view holo showed the island from above, it?s main features being a circular depression at the very centre, and a tan coloured circle that ringed the island.

A visual information tag identified it as a monorail system so that the lazy and dead-legged-from-eight-hours-on-a-sub, did not have to walk.

?Local colour? was added by the mysterious wild man known as ?Maroon Jack?.

Stefe raised his eyebrows at that. Was that for real?

The holo did not say it, but he reckoned, island as small as that, middle of the ocean, it would probably be windy as all frag.

Tag: Ktala

2. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Dathomir

Knight Be'orar returned her two lightsabers to her belt. "Nice timing there. Where is Knight Malt?"

Mariel pointed back the way she'd come. "That way. Someone tried to stop us from reaching you. But I need to find my friend, right now. I think she's in trouble, or going to be."

TAG: Knight Be'orar

3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir

Mariel gestured toward the treeline she'd come from. "That way. Someone tried to stop us from reaching you. But I need to find my friend, right now. I think she's in trouble, or going to be."

Gaan stood motionless for a moment. "Do you think Knight Malt will be able to hold his own?"

TAG: Mariel

NPC: Cyren - Hyperspace

Sitting in the cockpit again, Cyren noted that they were coming up on Dathomir, and called back to the Jedi. "Master Jedi, where do you want to land? We're nearing Dathomir."

TAG: Master Baron

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Storm Faerie, cabin area, Location: Ciutric IV Ocean

As Rasa finished putting her things away, she noticed that Billings was had sat back on one of the conform loungers to watch a short travelogue on their destination. A place called "Tourist Island". Rasa gave a snort. To her that meant that everything there was going to be very expensive. She stood, and watched the little holovid. It was a small land mass completely surrounded by water, covered in trees, grass, all sorts of greenery.

Well, that looked promising. But unless it had a weather station there, that meant it was all wet. But she could hope. But what caught her eye, was the circular depression at the very center, and the circle that ringed the island. A Monorail system. She simply shook her head.

"I hooope they have weeeather ssstationnns. Orrrrr forrrrce fielddsss. Orrr else all wet. Tooo much waterrr." Rasa purred softly, looking at the pictures. "Tooo bad nnnott mmmmention buildings. Placcess." she added as she simply shook her head. With that, Rasa decided that there was not anything else of importance to be learned from the vid, turned and looked back towards the large window, showing the water above. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, one palm on the wall, as she calmed her mind, and began to gently scan as she tried to search within the Force, to see if there was any foreshadowing of events that might happen with their little trip. Not that she was really looking for any trouble here, but she decided that it might be good practice for her. And simply just WAITING here, for Lord Nelf was getting a bit ... tedious. She was anxious to start. She had to clear her mind, if she was to be ready for whatever challenges lay ahead. And from what Billings and told her, it seemed to be prudent to stay on ones toes, when traveling with Lord Nelf.

Tag: Sith-I-5

5. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Darth Maglus
    Dathomir

Darth Maglus only smiled as the sphere was tossed towards the dark lord and exploded, as the leaves, branches and finally the smoke cleared, a haze passed through the figure showing that he was not truly there. Cackling was still heard but not as close that it was. Off in the distance, the voice called, "Try again Jedi for I will not always use that trick." Rustling could be heard further away and the figure of the dark lord faded from sight.

*Hundreds feet away* "You are no match here, leave Dathomir while you have a space worthy ship to leave on"

TAG: Rid Malt

6. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

Rid watched as the illusion faded after the attack.

"Try again Jedi for I will not always use that trick." The being appeared further away. "You are no match here, leave Dathomir while you have a space worthy ship to leave on"

Rid couldn't help but laugh.

"Of course. Typical coward. Pretending to come out and face me, but hiding in the distance because you are afraid of me. You know you couldn't defeat me, so you just hide..." Rid began to say in disappointment.

"What a shame, here I thought you might actually be a challenge. I'm going to go ahead and venture a guess this is the part where you play tough guy and give me some blah, blah, blah about something that really means you have no intention, or ability, to face me like a true warrior, so go on, let's get it over with." You know, if I was no match here like you claim, you would be attacking me right now trying to finish me off, but clearly you are nothing more than a poor excuse of a liar."

Rid started off towards where he felt Gaan and Mariel.

"When you become an actual challenge, come and look me up, but I have got to say you are not impressive and if I have to wait for you to become impressive then this is the last time we have met." Rid said as he yawned, then holding a smirk.

TAG: Cadaverous

7. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Unmarked Friegthter - Dathomir

Darius sat in the quiet of his chambers and reflected on his thoughts about the Force and what he could with it alone. He wanted to break away from conventional thought and ideas of Light Side and Dark Side. As he sat in meditation he felt a looming darkness coming closer. It was not a single being but a general feeling and a taint in the Force. Then Cyren came over the comm, "Master Jedi, where do you want to land? We're nearing Dathomir." Darius opened his eyes, stood up, and walked to the cockpit. Darius walked in and nodded at Cyren as he sat down starting to tap the sensors of the frieghter.

Darius started to look for heat signatures that would be coming from a engine of a ship. If Knight's Malt and Be'orar were here with their padawans then they would have come with Kngiht Be'orar's ship recently. Along with a looking in the Force, Darius felt the presence of numerous beings and could not be sure as to who or what they were. Dathomir was full of life and the Force. So much vegetation and wild animals all had a place in the Force here. The planet was alive with the Force but that taint that Darius felt coming in was ebbing and flowing as well.

With the scanners he found the warmest heat signature he could and finally came across something that read like a ship. "Here Cyren, take us to these coordinates. I have a feeling that this a ship and hopefully it is Knight Be'orar's vessel."

As they came into the atmosphere the forests expanded as far as the eye could see. Peaks, valleys, and rolling hills covered in vegetation littered the landscape making it quite a sight to behold. Darius had never been to Dathomir and wondered what the tribes would be like, if his fellow Jedi were well, what was the taint that Darius was feeling? Nevertheless, the answers were below them. Darius had noticed a couple of speeder bikes in the main hold of their frieghter and figured that they would be useful to them when they hit the ground.

As they approached the landing site Darius noticed Knight Be'orar's ship and was hopeful to find them now. He looked at Cyren and requested, "Put us down beside her ship. There are a couple of speeder bikes in the hold if you would still like to accompany me, or you may remain with the ship. Darius dropped the ramp and started for the hold expecting Cyren to follow. When Darius exited the ship the muggy air and smells of the planet hit him making him quickly realize that they were not on Coruscant anymore. Darius pulled out his comm link and signalled both Jedi Knights on their comm frequencies hoping that the forest would not interfere with his transmission.

"Masters Rid and Gaan, this is Darius Baron do you hear me? Masters Rid and Gaan, this Darius Baron I am on Dathomir. Please contact me, I am at your landing site."

TAG: Cyren, Knight's Malt and Be'orar, Mariel Rian

8. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

9. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Knight Be'orar stood motionless. "Do you think Knight Malt will be able to hold his own?"

Mariel started walking. "No reason he wouldn't. Whoever that guy was, he fell for the old 'one distracts and the other runs' trick."

She gestured. "If I remember correctly, my friend Dayele's home is a few miles north of here."

10. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Mariel began walking as she replied, "No reason he wouldn't. Whoever that guy was, he fell for the old 'one distracts and the other runs' trick."

Gaan smirked and nodded, turning to look at her Padawan, who gestured in the direction she was headed. "If I remember correctly, my friend Dayele's home is a few miles north of here."

"Alright. Don't get separated from me, whatever happens." Gaan took a step forward and almost fell. She'd forgotten about her leg, yet again. "Uh..." She supported it with the Force, and started after her Padawan, limping slightly. "And don't start moving fast without warning me."

11. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Alright. Don't get separated from me, whatever happens." Knight Be'orar took a step and almost fell. Mariel stepped quickly back toward her, but she had already supported herself with the Force. "Uh...and don't start moving fast without warning me."

"Sorry. Are you okay?" Mariel slowed her pace to make it easier. "Dayele isn't Force-sensitive, but she'll probably have a few medical supplies...did the Nightsister mention her by any chance?"

12. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Sorry. Are you okay?" Mariel asked as she slowed down. "Dayele isn't Force-sensitive, but she'll probably have a few medical supplies...did the Nightsister mention her by any chance?"

"I'm alright, Padawan. We can go faster, if you're worried. Medical supplies won't help me." Realizing something, she extended a hand, and recalled Talia's vibroblade to her grasp. Inspecting it, she continued, "No, she didn't mention her, except perhaps when she referred to your other protectors, saying they were all useless. Why?"

Gaan had caught up with the girl as she spoke, and extended the vibroblade. "You want to look at that? It does have Talia's blood on it. I'll hold onto it after you're done, unless you particularly want it."

Just then, Gaan's comlink bleeped. Switching it on again, Master Baron's voice once again came over it. "Masters Rid and Gaan, this is Darius Baron do you hear me? Masters Rid and Gaan, this Darius Baron I am on Dathomir. Please contact me, I am at your landing site."

Gaan's eyes were fixed ahead, and she didn't respond immediately. Finally, she switched off her comlink, knowing he couldn't trace it. "I'll let Rid deal with him. He might be able to use the help anyway."

NPC: Cyren - Dathomir

Cyren followed the Jedi Master's instructions in silent concentration. He was almost surprised that the Jedi had actually located Dha's ship, but put their ship down as close to it as he could. Following the Jedi, he took one of the speeder bikes, continuing to maintain his position behind him while listening to his com transmission.

TAG: Master Baron

13. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"I'm alright, Padawan. We can go faster, if you're worried. Medical supplies won't help me." Knight Be'orar reached out with the Force, and to Mariel's surprise, pulled Talia's vibroblade toward her. "No, she didn't mention her, except perhaps when she referred to your other protectors, saying they were all useless. Why?"

Holding out the vibroblade, she continued. "You want to look at that? It does have Talia's blood on it. I'll hold onto it after you're done, unless you particularly want it."

"Oh, sure." Mariel accepted the blade, looking at the traces of red along the edge. "I don't suppose you have analysis equipment on your ship? If you do, we could find out what relation she really is to me."

Remembering the first question, she added, "I had a dream...Dayele was in danger. From the Nightsisters...I think. And because I can't contact her with the Force, and she's not a blood relation, I wouldn't know if she's alive or not. I just...wondered." Clenching her fists, she said fiercely, "I won't let her die. Not now. I've lost my parents, and my first Master, but not her. If I have to take on Talia myself, I will."

She heard Master Baron's contact over the comlink. Irritated, she sighed, responding to her Master's decision to let Knight Malt deal with it. "And he's following us why?"

14. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Oh, sure," Mariel responded, taking the weapon from Gaan's hand and inspecting it. "I don't suppose you have analysis equipment on your ship? If you do, we could find out what relation she really is to me."

In response to Gaan's first question, the girl added, "I had a dream...Dayele was in danger. From the Nightsisters...I think. And because I can't contact her with the Force, and she's not a blood relation, I wouldn't know if she's alive or not. I just...wondered." Clenching her fists, Mariel said, "I won't let her die. Not now. I've lost my parents, and my first Master, but not her. If I have to take on Talia myself, I will."

After Master Baron's call, the Padawan sighed, demanding, "And he's following us why?"

"Because Master Joy wants to speak with us, if I understand correctly. About your friend, Dayele... I understand, but remember that I'll be there with you, and getting yourself killed won't help anyone or anything." Extending her hand for the vibroblade again, she finished, "I have some analysis equipment on the ship, but... It's not the best in the galaxy. Whether it'll give you the information you want depends on how closely she's related to you. I do have access to better equipment, but not on the ship. Speaking of the ship..." She reached out in the Force for it, causing the hatch to shut and lock, then starting the ship up and letting it hover, as usual.

IC: Laen Anjou - Space over Dathomir

The two ships came out of hyperspace simultaneously, and, while the larger ship settled into orbit, the StealthX went to ground, her pilot heading for the last location of the transmission frequency he knew so well, while scanning the Force to see just how close to that location its owner currently was.

TAG: No one, unless Master Baron happens to notice the StealthX flying overhead

15. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Because Master Joy wants to speak with us, if I understand correctly. About your friend, Dayele... I understand, but remember that I'll be there with you, and getting yourself killed won't help anyone or anything." Knight Be'orar held out her hand for the vibroblade, and Mariel handed it to her. "I have some analysis equipment on the ship, but... It's not the best in the galaxy. Whether it'll give you the information you want depends on how closely she's related to you. I do have access to better equipment, but not on the ship. Speaking of the ship..."

"Hmm. I think she's my mother's sister, but you know how Nightsister families work. It could be half-sister." Mariel recognized some of their surroundings. "We're almost there!"

NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

Dayele looked around. From where she was kneeling in her tiny garden, she couldn't see anyone, but her keenly honed senses told her she wasn't alone. Quietly, she gripped the handle of the dagger in her belt, before standing up.

"Hello?"

IC: Mariel Rian

The instant the Padawan heard her 'mother's' voice, she threw caution to the wind and ran forward, stopping just outside the garden. "Dayele! Dayele, it's me!"

The red-haired woman stared for a moment, then gasped. "Mariel? Little Mariel?"

Mariel ran forward, meeting Dayele's embrace with her own. "You're all right..oh, it's so good to see you!"

"My goodness, child..." Dayele studied the young woman. "You've grown up...you look so much like your mother." Looking over Mariel's shoulder at Knight Be'orar, she asked, "Who's your friend?"

16. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Mariel handed her the vibroblade, then replied, "Hmm. I think she's my mother's sister, but you know how Nightsister families work. It could be half-sister." A short pause later, she added, "We're almost there!"

Gaan glanced up, just as a woman's voice asked, "Hello?" Mariel charged toward the red-haired woman standing in the little garden, calling, "Dayele! Dayele, it's me!"

Gaan tried to match her pace, but stumbled. Half-smirking, she muttered, "I said not to move fast without.... Oh, forget it," as she moved up to the pair at a much slower pace than her Padawan had employed, watching and listening to the exchange between her Padawan and one of the girl's previous mentors... obviously a very dear one.

"Mariel? Little Mariel?"

The girl ran forward again, into Dayele's embrace. "You're all right..oh, it's so good to see you!"

Gaan smiled softly, biting her lip, as she witnessed their obvious affection.

"My goodness, child..." Gaan looked away sharply for a moment, hardening her face so neither would see her weaker side. "You've grown up...you look so much like your mother." Drawing in a deep breath, Gaan looked back, just in time to meet the Dathomiri woman's eyes, "Who's your friend?"

Gaan limped the last pace or two forward as she introduced herself, "Gaan Be'orar. Mandalorian Jedi Knight, and Mariel's Jedi master, pending the Grand Master's approval. She believed you were in danger and wanted to see you, and she is herself in some danger, so I accompanied her. I'll step out of earshot, and keep watch. I'm sure you two would like some privacy while you catch up. Just don't dally too long." Inclining her head to the woman, she moved away again, making sure to stay close enough to lend assistance should anyone attack.

TAG: Mariel, Dayele

IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

Laen honed in on the exact location, and set down in the small clearing where Gaan and Talia had battled only a short time before. Stepping out of his StealthX, and waving the hatch closed, he drew his robes closer around his body, and glanced around, listening for any audible clues as to were his old Padawan and her associates were. The bond she had shut the minute she was knighted afforded him no more entrance now than it had then, and he knew it would assist him in no way in his search. Her Force signature, though... He would use that if nothing else worked. He didn't want her to know he was coming.

TAG: Knight Malt... Master Baron... possibly no one

17. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid continued to walk uninterrupted. Sighing in disappointment, he deactivated his lightsaber and held it facing down towards the ground.

He didn't put it back on his belt, sensing that the surprises were not over yet. Then again, if he knew they were coming, they became less surprises and more annoyances.

Still, he walked along, knowing to expect something else to happen.

As he moved along through the dense jungle path, he came across another figure along his path.

"Well here we go, another visitor." Rid said. He was still itching for a fight, but didn't want someone who wasn't a challenge.

"If you have something to say, I suggest you spit it out, because I have little time to waste, and this planet is wearing on me. Got a delinquent to deal with, and I've already been disappointed once today."

Rid awaited this new person's answer, ready to either continue along his path, or carve out a new one.

TAG: Laen

18. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Near Dathomir

Master Breian was getting anxious, and she knew that was against her Jedi training. It?s just that every time that Master Darious Baron went off alone, he ended up getting hurt, and Shayla felt she needed to reach her fellow Jedi as soon as possible before he got himself into some trouble that he couldn?t get himself out of without injury, or even risking his life.

Reaching out with the Force, she sent a message to Darious. ?Master Baron, this is Jedi Master Shayla Breian. MasterJoy sent me to assist you in your mission. No protesting now. You know you always manage to get yourself into trouble by getting hurt when you go off alone. Besides, the knights may not be very cooperative. I am near Dathomir. See you soon. May the Force be with you.?

The Jedi Master increased the speed slightly to attempt to reach the planet a bit sooner. ?Darious, you?d better stay out of trouble ?til I get there, or when I do see you, I?ll give you what for,? Shayla said out loud.

TAG: Darious, other Jedi

19. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron ? Dathomir

It did not surprise Darius at all that neither Jedi had answered his comm response. This area of the planet was buzzing with the Force. Darius had reached out and felt so many beings full with light, darkness, and arrogance. New Force signatures were appearing as well and the air felt saturated with swirling emotions and deceit. Darius mounted a speeder bike and took off for the closest pair of Force signatures to him. He looked back and noticed Cyren behind him and admired the young man for being courageous enough to follow.

Darius? comm link buzzed and he wondered whether it was one of the two knights but of course it was not. To his surprise an unfamiliar voice came over the comm. ?Master Baron, this is Jedi Master Shayla Breian. Master Joy sent me to assist you in your mission. No protesting now. You know you always manage to get yourself into trouble by getting hurt when you go off alone. Besides, the knights may not be very cooperative. I am near Dathomir. See you soon. May the Force be with you. Darius, you?d better stay out of trouble ?til I get there, or when I do see you, I?ll give you what for.?

Darius responded ?Pleasure to meet you Master Shayla. Here are my coordinates and you may join me whenever you come planet side. I look forward to seeing you. Baron out.

Darius then called Cyren on the comm. ?Cyren, be alert because we are moving towards Force users and who knows what else. Stay close to me.?

Finally Darius closed in on the two closest signatures and saw Knight Malt and another unidentified person. He sped up to them and parked the bike catching the last part of what Knight Malt had said. ?Got a delinquent to deal with, and I've already been disappointed once today."

Darius could see and feel frustration in Knight Malt?s voice and that he had his lightsabre drawn, he wondered who this new man was as well? Darius did not want to provoke any kind of confrontation unless he had to, so he went in calmly. First Darius addressed Cyren. ?Cyren, stay back.? Then Darius turned to to Knight Malt. Master Rid, do you require assistance??

TAG: Knight Malt, Cyren, Laen

20. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

The Jedi Knight responded to Dayele's question, introducing herself. "Gaan Be'orar. Mandalorian Jedi Knight, and Mariel's Jedi master, pending the Grand Master's approval. She believed you were in danger and wanted to see you, and she is herself in some danger, so I accompanied her. I'll step out of earshot, and keep watch. I'm sure you two would like some privacy while you catch up. Just don't dally too long."

Both of the other women nodded briefly, but Dayele raised an eyebrow. "If this is your Jedi Master...where is Master Kela?"

Mariel swallowed hard. "She...she's dead."

"Oh, Mariel." Dayele pulled her closer. "When? Is that why you're in danger?"

"A few months ago...and actually, that's partly why I'm here." Mariel sighed. "How much do you know about Talia Naa'reth?"

Dayele's expression hardened. "So she's found you."

"Can you tell me anything about her?"

"Yes, I can. But I think your Master should hear this." Dayele turned and gestured toward the Jedi woman. "Master Be'orar? Do you have a moment?"

TAG: Gaan

21. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: Please disregard my last post. I trust this works Joy.

IC: Darius Baron ? Dathomir

It did not surprise Darius at all that neither Jedi had answered his comm response. This area of the planet was buzzing with the Force. Darius had reached out and felt so many beings full with light, darkness, and arrogance. New Force signatures were appearing as well and the air felt saturated with swirling emotions and deceit. Darius mounted a speeder bike and took off for the closest pair of Force signatures to him. He looked back and noticed Cyren behind him and admired the young man for being courageous enough to follow.

Over the Force Darius felt a presence trying to communicate with him. To his surprise an unfamiliar voice came over the communication. //Master Baron, this is Jedi Master Shayla Breian. Master Joy sent me to assist you in your mission. No protesting now. You know you always manage to get yourself into trouble by getting hurt when you go off alone. Besides, the knights may not be very cooperative. I am near Dathomir. See you soon. May the Force be with you. Darius, you?d better stay out of trouble ?til I get there, or when I do see you, I?ll give you what for.//

Darius responded //Pleasure to meet you Master Shayla. You may join me whenever you come planet side. I look forward to seeing you. When you arrive let me know and I will tell you where I am.//

Darius then called Cyren on the comm. ?Cyren, be alert because we are moving towards Force users and who knows what else. Stay close to me.?

Finally Darius closed in on the two closest signatures and saw Knight Malt and another unidentified person. He sped up to them and parked the bike catching the last part of what Knight Malt had said. ?Got a delinquent to deal with, and I've already been disappointed once today."

Darius could see and feel frustration in Knight Malt?s voice and that he had his lightsabre drawn, he wondered who this new man was as well? Darius did not want to provoke any kind of confrontation unless he had to, so he went in calmly. First Darius addressed Cyren. ?Cyren, stay back.? Then Darius turned to to Knight Malt. Master Rid, do you require assistance??

TAG: Knight Malt, Cyren, Laen

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stefe Billings, Lord Nelf, submersible The Storm Faerie

In sharp contrast to the weather in the city where the Spaceport had been, it was a clear blue sky looking down upon a calm blue-grey ocean as the four humps of The Storm Faerie broke the water surface a mile from the mostly green island, throwing a quartet of angled ripples out to the sides.

Billings looked up from Rasa?s moan about the holo?s lack of info regarding buildings, as the natural light coming through the glased partition in the ceiling, brightened considerably.

?Well, not everywhere can be Imperial Centre?hey! Sky!? He identified without a hint of sarcasm, leaning back on the conform lounger, oblivious to it vainly trying to massage the back of his armour, and pointing out the skylight.

A moment later, the compartment hatch squeled open on its hinges, and nelf stepped through, looking less than fresh.

?Stefe, don?t let me Mind trick anyone else into trapping their fingers in doors; quite a strain on the mind, sorting that out.? He dropped heavily into the chair that faced Rasa. ?That Starkiller fella might have made record books pushing that falling Star Destroyer back out of a planet?s atmosphere, but that is peanuts compared to healing finger cartilage.?

?What are peanuts??

Nelf paused. ?You know what, I have no idea.? He glanced across at the Guardsman, noticed his distracted expression, and the light bathing his face, and looked up also. ?Ooh! Sky! Rasa! Look, Sky.?

Tag: Rasa

23. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Master Be'orar? Do you have a moment?" Gaan turned to look at her Padawan and Dayele.

"Of course." Gaan moved back over to them, then asked, "What is it?"

TAG: Mariel, Dayele

As Laen stood listening, another Jedi emerged from the trees and approached him. He vaguely recognized him.... until he spoke.

"Well here we go, another visitor." Laen just rolled his eyes. It was his Padawan's partner.... No longer a Jedi, if he remembered correctly. "If you have something to say, I suggest you spit it out, because I have little time to waste, and this planet is wearing on me. Got a delinquent to deal with, and I've already been disappointed once today."

As the boy spoke, two more "interruptions" on speeder bikes arrived.

NPC: Cyren - Dathomir

After a few minutes of silent travel, the Jedi Master commed back. "Cyren, be alert because we are moving towards Force users and who knows what else. Stay close to me."

Cyren responded with a simple, "Yes, sir," continuing to follow him.

They finally arrived at the Force users the Jedi had mentioned. As they did so, the man instructed, "Cyren, stay back."

Cyren nodded as the Jedi moved toward the pair of other Jedi, asking, "Master Rid, do you require assistance?"

Laen rolled his eyes yet again, but decided he might as well speak. Glancing from one to the other, he inquired, "What delinquent, Knight...." He paused for the young man to insert his name, then continued, "I have no desire to disturb either of you, but would be glad to help you. I would just like an opportunity to speak to Gaan Be'orar before she leaves."

TAG: Master Baron, Knight Malt

24. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid stared down the new mysterious being when Master Darius came up.

"Master Rid, do you require assistance?"

Rid didn't regard him with an expression. He didn't look over at him, and said nothing. His focus at the moment was on the new person.

"What delinquent, Knight...." The figure said with a brief pause, then continued. "I have no desire to disturb either of you, but would be glad to help you. I would just like an opportunity to speak to Gaan Be'orar before she leaves."

Rid finally looked over at Master Darius, then back at the other figure.

"Yeah, I'm not in much of a mood for a party....I am not in much of a mood for anything. That being said...." Rid pulled his lightsaber hilt up to behind his head. "If you were to choose to get in my way, I would do very little to try and verbally persuade you from moving." Rid looked up briefly before rolling his head back to a stare at is "opponent."

"So in short, and I'm only going to say this once....get out of my way....and stay away."

TAG: Laen, Darius

25. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

"Of course. What is it?" Knight Be'orar moved closer to them.

Dayele answered quietly. "As Mariel's Master, I believe you have a right to know the information I'm about to explain. Master Kela knew as well, but apparently she never had a chance to pass it on."