main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Storm Faerie, cabin area, Location: Ciutric IV Ocean

As Rasa stood, with her eyes closed, she heard Billings reply to her comment about a lack of info about the buildings on the island.

"Well, not everywhere can be Imperial Centre?hey! Sky!" Rasa slowly opened her eyes, and indeed, the sun was shinning brightly, and blue skies appeared overhead. Rasa smiled, happy to see the sky. The sun coming through the felt quite lovely, and Rasa was quite content to bask in its warm glow. At least here, it would be nice to walk around. Hopefully, they would not spend all their time buried within buildings. As Rasa relaxed, the the compartment hatch squeled open on its hinges, and Lord Nelf stepped through. Rasa looked over, and her right ear dipped. He looked tired. He spoke to the Corporal.

"Stefe, don?t let me Mind trick anyone else into trapping their fingers in doors; quite a strain on the mind, sorting that out." He dropped heavily into the chair that faced Rasa. "That Starkiller fella might have made record books pushing that falling Star Destroyer back out of a planet?s atmosphere, but that is peanuts compared to healing finger cartilage."

Rasa's ear lifted. Someone managed to use the Force to push a Ship out of a planets atmosphere? Rasa didnt remember reading anything like THAT in her history books. That certainly was a feat. But it sounded as if Lord Nelf was busy doing some repairs of his own. THAT was also interesting ... but both facts were dwarfed by the simple questions Billings asked instead.

"What are peanuts?" That ... that was the only thing he got from that entire bit of dialogue? Then again, he has been traveling with Nelf for a LONG time. Perhaps, things force related just didnt seem like much to him. Of course, Lord Nelf's response was even more funny.
    He paused. "You know what, I have no idea."

*SMIRK*

Rasa turned her head, as she hid the urge to giggle, just as Lord Nelf had suddenly noticed the light coming from above, and looked upwards as well.

"Ooh! Sky! Rasa! Look, Sky."

Rasa started to laugh softly. It was like being back at the temple, with the younglings. They were both staring at the sky, as if they had not seen clear sky before. Their reactions to the sunlight streaming through the ceiling port made her laugh. Rasa's tail flickered about, curling and uncurling with her laughter.

"Wellll. At least ourrrrr jourrney starrrrts on good nnnnote." She stated with a smile. "Like sunnnn mmmmuch betterrrrr." she purred gently, as she still chuckled softly. Definitely NOT the reaction she expected, but it was nice all the same. She watched the pair with a curious eye, as she walked to take a seat once more.. just not leaning back all the way. Her tail flickered in mirth.

She wanted to ask so many questions, but instead, she contented herself with the warmth of the moment. It was giving her a chance to learn a bit more about the curious pair of beings that she now found herself attached to. And she was growing to appreciate the moments, as they came. She felt quite refreshed, and quite eager, so she focused on the now.

Plenty of time for other thoughts later on.

Tag: Lord Nelf & Billingsly

2. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Dathomir

When Darius decended upon the two men he walked towards them creating a triangle of equal length between the points. He looked as the stranger spoke. Darius felt in the Force that this was a Force user yet his intentions remained unknown until they both spoke in turn.

First the stranger said after rolling his eyes, "What delinquent, Knight. I have no desire to disturb either of you, but would be glad to help you. I would just like an opportunity to speak to Gaan Be'orar before she leaves."

Knight Malt looked at Darius and then back to the stranger and said,"Yeah, I'm not in much of a mood for a party. I am not in much of a mood for anything. That being said, If you were to choose to get in my way, I would do very little to try and verbally persuade you from moving. So in short, and I'm only going to say this once, get out of my way and stay away."

Darius knew the mere mention of Knight Be'orar would be a difficult subject for Knight Malt to talk about rationally and so the pointed answer was to be expected. Although Darius did want this stranger to speak more in hopes of revealing more of his reasons for wanting to "speak" to Kngiht Be'orar. Thankfully she was well off as Darius did not sense her close by, and he would probably have to try and desuade Knight Malt from doing something rash. It was clear that Knight Malt believed he was no Jedi anymore but Darius wanted to tell him about Masters Joy and Wan's message before he did something else that would ruin any chance of returning to the order.

Yet Darius did not want to have to deal with the act Knight Malt was showing here. He may have wanted to prove a point but he was going about it the wrong way, he did not know this stranger and knowledge was more important than bravado. Darius then said "Tell us something stranger, for as you have stated you do not want to stand against us. I sense the Force in you, by what faction do you carry yourself? You must realize that giving up our friend is not up to us but to her and as you can see, some of us might have a problem with your request. I suggest you reveal a little more of your plan." Darius moved his hands slowly as to not attract attention to the fact that his right hand was close to his lightsabre now.

TAG: Laen, Knight Malt

3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir

Dayele lowered her voice, "As Mariel's Master, I believe you have a right to know the information I'm about to explain. Master Kela knew as well, but apparently she never had a chance to pass it on."

Gaan nodded. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness." Then she stood quietly, waiting for the woman to speak.

TAG: Mariel, Dayele

IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

The younger man glanced over at the Jedi Master for a moment, then looked back to Laen. "Yeah, I'm not in much of a mood for a party....I am not in much of a mood for anything. That being said...." He raised his lightsaber hilt over his head. "If you were to choose to get in my way, I would do very little to try and verbally persuade you from moving." He tilted his head, continuing to stare. Laen met his gaze. "So in short, and I'm only going to say this once....get out of my way....and stay away."

Just as Laen opened his mouth to answer, the other Jedi broke in. Laen looked over at him, suppressing any signs of annoyance. "Tell us something stranger, for as you have stated you do not want to stand against us. I sense the Force in you, by what faction do you carry yourself? You must realize that giving up our friend is not up to us but to her and as you can see, some of us might have a problem with your request. I suggest you reveal a little more of your plan."

Laen studied him for a moment, then responded, "I am a Jedi, though I have been absent from the Academy for quite a while now. I'm not asking you to give her up. I am one of her friends, and numerous contacts, and I wish to speak with her about something I cannot reveal to anyone else without her prior knowledge and consent."

As he spoke, he moved out of the younger Knight's way. He had no desire to start a conflict now, or with either of them.

TAG: Knight Malt, Master Baron

4. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

As Rid awaited an answer from either person, Darius spoke up first.

"Tell us something stranger, for as you have stated you do not want to stand against us. I sense the Force in you, by what faction do you carry yourself? You must realize that giving up our friend is not up to us but to her and as you can see, some of us might have a problem with your request. I suggest you reveal a little more of your plan."

Rid looked over at Darius out of the corner of his eye, then back at the unnamed man as he began to speak.

"I am a Jedi, though I have been absent from the Academy for quite a while now. I'm not asking you to give her up. I am one of her friends, and numerous contacts, and I wish to speak with her about something I cannot reveal to anyone else without her prior knowledge and consent."

After finishing his sentence he seemed to clear a path for Rid.

Rid stared him down, now completely suspicious of his intentions. Well, he was completely suspicious before, now he was totally untrusting of the person.

"How stupid do you think I am? You think I'm just going to expect you to let me go without following me? I'm not stupid..." Rid was getting a bit anxious and protective.

"And you claim to be Jedi...why are you really here?

TAG: Laen, Darius

5. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

Darius waited for a response from the stranger and was a little surprised by the answer. "I am a Jedi, though I have been absent from the Academy for quite a while now. I'm not asking you to give her up. I am one of her friends, and numerous contacts, and I wish to speak with her about something I cannot reveal to anyone else without her prior knowledge and consent."

Darius questioned the thought that this person claimed to be a Jedi, perhaps a former Jedi was more likely. His cryptic and unhelpful answer did little to ease the obvious tension in the air. Even more alarming was that the stranger moved out of Knight Malt's way, a silent provocation if there ever was one. Reason being was that the stranger probably wanted to rid himself of Darius and Knight Malt. No sooner did Darius want to communicate this, Knight Malt answered with another pointed answer. "How stupid do you think I am? You think I'm just going to expect you to let me go without following me? I'm not stupid. And you claim to be Jedi? Why are you really here?

Darius finally said to the stranger, "Realize the Knight is correct that we cannot let you pass until your intentions are deemed unhostile and peaceful. A more accurate account of your history would be approprite, and what exact Academy did you belong to? Why are not still apart of it?

Darius knew that the bombardment of questions would annoy the stranger further and that would hopefully help reveal his true intentions. If he was not hostile than answering would be a problem. If he was hiding something, or out right lying, he would show frustration. Darius waited for a response.

TAG: Laen, Knight Malt

6. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

After what seemed like forever, Shayla finally reached her destination. This would be a good time to contact Master Baron.
    ?Master Darious Baron, this is Jedi Master Shayla Breian. I am on Dathomir now. May I please have the coordenence of your location??

As she awaited a response from Darious, Shayla noticed how strong the presence of the Force was on this planet. Both the dark and light side could be felt. The Jedi also thought about Knights Gaan Be?aror and Rid Malt, and how she wished that she could have gotten aquainted with them. Then she considered the padawans, hoping to the Force that they were safe and well.

TAG: Darious

8. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

"I appreciate your thoughtfulness," Knight Be'orar responded.

"Wait!" Mariel almost snapped. "She knew, and didn't tell me?"

Dayele nodded. "Child, as much as I know you wanted to know, she needed to protect you. Talia murdered her own sister; she wouldn't have stopped at killing a child."

"So she is my mother's sister?"

"Younger sister." Dayele glanced briefly at Knight Be'orar. "And, of course, you know how the Nightsisters operate. To secure her position, she has to kill you."

TAG: Gaan

9. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Wait!" Mariel seemed in no way happy with the information. "She knew, and didn't tell me?"

The other woman nodded, responding, "Child, as much as I know you wanted to know, she needed to protect you. Talia murdered her own sister; she wouldn't have stopped at killing a child."

Surprised by the information as she was, Gaan was far more concerned about how her Padawan would take it. Her reaction was better than expected. "So she is my mother's sister?"

"Younger sister." Gaan caught the woman's glance, and nodded in acknowledgement. "And, of course, you know how the Nightsisters operate. To secure her position, she has to kill you."

"Well, that explains her infatuation with Mariel, then... Is there any way to stop her, besides killing her, or the very unlikely possibility of dissuading her from her chosen path?"

The younger man made no move to continue his quest, instead trying to stare him down. Laen held back a smirk. No one stared him down, unless he wanted them to. "How stupid do you think I am? You think I'm just going to expect you to let me go without following me? I'm not stupid..." The boy seemed to be a bit out of touch with his rational mind, so Laen didn't try to answer him before he finished. "And you claim to be Jedi...why are you really here?"

Once again giving him no chance to respond to the first speaker, the older Jedi broke in, "Realize the Knight is correct that we cannot let you pass until your intentions are deemed unhostile and peaceful. A more accurate account of your history would be appropriate, and what exact Academy did you belong to? Why are not still apart of it?"

Drawing in a slow, deep breath to hide the fact that the questions they were asking mattered in no way to him, and his concentration was really on reading them and getting out of here as soon as possible to find the girl, Laen answered slowly, "That is reasonable enough. I speak of the Academy on Coruscant, naturally, and I do not recall saying that I left it. I simply said I had not been there in a while, referring to my physical absence, not a change in allegiance. As far as my history is concerned, while I don't quite understand how it is pertinent to the situation at hand, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you would like to present. Please remember, though, that I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar as soon as possible, so I would be obliged if you would keep them short and to the point." He glanced over at the younger man again. "As for you, I have no objection to answering your questions, either. But you also have the option of leaving, should you so choose."

10. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Well, that explains her infatuation with Mariel, then... Is there any way to stop her, besides killing her, or the very unlikely possibility of dissuading her from her chosen path?"

Dayele looked sadly at Mariel before answering. "No. Kharis tried everything."

"My mother," Mariel added quickly, in case her Master didn't know.

Dayele nodded and continued. "I'm sure Arindel Kela did as well. She was quite the diplomat. But you know what happened to both of them. Talia Naa'reth will not think rationally if she feels her power is jeopardized.

11. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

The red-haired woman's expression was sad as she looked at Mariel. "No. Kharis tried everything."

"My mother," Mariel quickly confirmed Gaan's assumption about the newly-introduced name.

Dayele's nod also confirmed it, as she continued, "I'm sure Arindel Kela did as well. She was quite the diplomat. But you know what happened to both of them. Talia Naa'reth will not think rationally if she feels her power is jeopardized."

Nodding slowly, Gaan had one last question. "And is there any way for Mariel to continue her path as a Jedi without Talia considering her a threat to her power? Is there anything we could do to take her 'off the radar', so to speak, and yet have her live, besides as a hermit?"

12. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

"Realize the Knight is correct that we cannot let you pass until your intentions are deemed unhostile and peaceful. A more accurate account of your history would be appropriate, and what exact Academy did you belong to? Why are not still apart of it?" Daruis had said to the being.

Rid was uninterested in idle chit chat, but he had his hand stayed. He couldn't just leave, he was pinned down and at a disadvantage.

"That is reasonable enough. I speak of the Academy on Coruscant, naturally, and I do not recall saying that I left it. I simply said I had not been there in a while, referring to my physical absence, not a change in allegiance. As far as my history is concerned, while I don't quite understand how it is pertinent to the situation at hand, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you would like to present. Please remember, though, that I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar as soon as possible, so I would be obliged if you would keep them short and to the point." The being replied, then turned to Rid. "As for you, I have no objection to answering your questions, either. But you also have the option of leaving, should you so choose."

Rid grew frustrated by his words. He claimed to have no problem with answering the questions from Rid, but he didn't really, and Rid was not keeping silent on such a point.

"Then why haven't you answered my question? What are you doing here...and why?"

Rid really wanted leave. This was wearing on him. He just wanted to be left alone. Take Gaan and go to Dantooine. He didn't want to deal with Jedi right now. Having two of them standing before him was something he wanted no part of anytime to soon....if at all.

13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

The boy's frustration simply increased as he spoke, and Laen found it quite entertaining. "Then why haven't you answered my question? What are you doing here...and why?"

He seemed rather stir-crazy, too. Laen answered smoothly, "I answered both of those questions already. That's why I didn't answer them a second time."

14. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

"I answered both of those questions already. That's why I didn't answer them a second time."

That was the response Rid received.

Rid just looked back at him.

"Uh-huh. So answer me this one...which part of your slimy face and sleaze ball aura let's me know you are telling the truth? I mean, I may just be missing it, I do have trouble with my eye sight every once in a while, but I don't know if even the High Jedi Council could see it though." Rid watched his obstacles face and expression. "I'm just saying."

15. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Drayo
    The Pearl

"I met a Jedi once." Daisy began. "He pulled out his glowy sword at me for no reason on the street, and then when I was nice, and invited him for a drink to talk things over, He stole my money to pay for another drink. He floated it right out of my pocket!" Daisy continued. "It was a haunting experience."

Drayo was getting the slightest bit annoyed with this unpredictable stranger. were his complaints with Jedi really this petty? it was like going after someone over a dollar you loaned them ten years ago. it made no sense to track them down to kill them.

Nevertheless, he thought, accessing the nav data inside his helmet, The nav data was great.

"You will follow my hyperdrive coordinates," he said, striding out of the ship.

"Hi...I'm Ikusen." A figure appeared almost out of nowhere, and he just stared for a moment, feeling a weird flicker in the back of his head, a tiny voice that he could barely hear. was this person...?

TAG: DAISY, Ikusen
    ~~~~
    IC: Aylek El'kori

"Here we are." Ikusen opened the door. It was a medium sized room, with a window. It was surprisingly neat, for a 17 year old.

Ikusen turned. "I'm gonna go. I think Daisy's gotten here." He turned, closed the door, and locked it. "Sorry, but I don't think you're supposed to be found." His voice came muffled from in front of the door.

He walked back into the pilot's station. A man was standing at the controls, and Daisy was standing behind him, hands in pockets, watching over his shoulder.

Aylek sighed. he wondered if he could break the viewport...he turned to the window and started examining it.

TAG: Nobody

16. Bishomon

Bishomon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2011
    IC: Daisy Ferisk

"You will follow my hyperdrive coordinates," Drayo said, striding out of the ship.

Daisy shrugged. "'Skayyyyyy." He affirmed. He nodded to Ikusen. "You can fly."

IC: Ikusen Ra'Vite

The man just stared at him.

Ikusen scratched the back of his head uncomfortably. He looked at Daisy. "Well, um, I'l just be doing that then." As he turned, he could feel the man's eyes burning into his back.

TAG: Dreven

17. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Drayo

Drayo heard daisy say something behind him, but all his focus was on this stranger and the tiny noise that buzzed in the back of his head.

Was this stranger...

He couldn't take the chance. he wouldn't let another one get away.

but he wouldn't attack now...No. that would be disastrous. He somehow knew he needed Daisy's help, so he wouldn't kill the crew member right in front of him.

He would get him alone, and slaughter him like a lamb.

He started moving again, not looking back.

Revenge would be sweet.

TAG: Daisy, Ikusen

18. Bishomon

Bishomon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2011
    IC: Daisy Ferisk

"Awkkwarddd." Daisy sang, grinning. When Drayo was out of earshot, he said quietly, "I feel like he doesn't like you Iku."

Ikusen shrugged. "I don't care. Where am I flying to?"

TAG: Dreven

19. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Aylek El'kori

Aylek clawed at the window helplessly for a few seconds, and then turned away to search for a tool, something he could use to pry it open and escape.

Finally he found it. a small hammer, good for smashing.

Now he could finally get off this ship and back to Knight Malt.

Or he could leave the Jedi entirely.

the thought had never occurred to him before, and he stopped, frozen.

Where had the Jedi been for him all this time? he had barely any training, but he'd been left all by himself.

Maybe...just maybe...

He started smashing at the viewport with the hammer.

TAG: No one

20. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

As Darius waited for a response from the stranger, Jedi Master Shayla Breian came over with another message through the Force. \\Master Darious Baron, this is Jedi Master Shayla Breian. I am on Dathomir now. May I please have the co-ordinates of your location?//

Darius did not reply over the Force so he could keep his focus on the converstarion at hand but he turned on his self transmitter so that the Master Breian could follow it to him, he might need her but it was too soon to tell. Without much of a motion he activated the device then the stranger answered. That is reasonable enough. I speak of the Academy on Coruscant, naturally, and I do not recall saying that I left it. I simply said I had not been there in a while, referring to my physical absence, not a change in allegiance. As far as my history is concerned, while I don't quite understand how it is pertinent to the situation at hand, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you would like to present. Please remember, though, that I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar as soon as possible, so I would be obliged if you would keep them short and to the point." The stranger than looked directly at Knight Malt. "As for you, I have no objection to answering your questions, either. But you also have the option of leaving, should you so choose."

Darius could see that the stranger was giving these long winded answers but he could not see the reason for that yet. Knight Malt on the other hand came back with, "Then why haven't you answered my question? What are you doing here...and why?"

The stranger quickly shot back with "I answered both of those questions already. That's why I didn't answer them a second time."

Frustarted now Knight Malt replied "Uh-huh. So answer me this one, which part of your slimy face and sleaze ball aura let's me know you are telling the truth? I mean, I may just be missing it, I do have trouble with my eye sight every once in a while, but I don't know if even the High Jedi Council could see it though, I'm just saying."

Knight Malt was correct about one thing, the Force was not settling on either side of this person and his evading of answering simple questions was getting taxing. What also bothered Darius was Knight Malt's refusal to be objective and smart about his questioning. Clearly going in for insults and then demanding answers was not going to work. Darius was starting to wonder why bother with him, he was clearly bent on acting childishly. Why bring him back to the order at all? Let him be. Yet the insistance of the stranger to see Knight Be'orar was making Darius curious and he wanted to defend his fellow Jedi even though she was being difficult as well.

Darius spoke directly to the stranger. "As you can see Knight Be'orar is not here, and her companion here will not just give you her location. As for answering questions you have spoken much but said nothing of consequence to us. You can probably see why the young man here is getting, shall we call it...antsy? The games are getting tiresome Master Jedi."

TAG: Shayla Breian, Laen, Knight Malt

21. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"And is there any way for Mariel to continue her path as a Jedi without Talia considering her a threat to her power? Is there anything we could do to take her 'off the radar', so to speak, and yet have her live, besides as a hermit?"

Dayele shook her head. "Possibly, you could try to convince her that you will stay away...but I doubt she would believe you."

"Couldn't I just...I don't know, avoid her?" Mariel looked from her Master to her former guardian.

"For the rest of your life?" Dayele shook her head. "Child, no one could live like that."

22. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

23. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Possibly, you could try to convince her that you will stay away...but I doubt she would believe you." Gaan sighed. The woman was right enough.

"Couldn't I just...I don't know, avoid her?" Mariel asked. Gaan looked back at Dayele, curious how she'd respond.

"For the rest of your life?" The woman shook her head. "Child, no one could live like that."

"She's right, Padawan. It looks like our only options are kill, capture, or disable." Look from one to the other, she added, "Which means we should probably avoid staying here much longer. Dayele, there's not a huge amount of room on my ship, but you're more than welcome to come with us. I'm sure Mariel would be happy if you did. If not, I would suggest you watch your back.... I wouldn't be surprised if Talia has someone watching us right now." After a moment's thought, she added, "If you don't want to leave Dathomir permanently, you could just come back to the ship and finish talking. You'd be safer there, at any rate."

Laen was only half-listening to the younger Jedi as he spoke. This was clearly going nowhere. They were only interested in stalling him for some reason, and that would accomplish nothing.

"As you can see Knight Be'orar is not here, and her companion here will not just give you her location. As for answering questions you have spoken much but said nothing of consequence to us. You can probably see why the young man here is getting, shall we call it...antsy? The games are getting tiresome Master Jedi." As the Jedi spoke, Laen shifted his hand unnoticeably, directing the other ship to land nearby, but not near enough to be observed by any of those here.

"I agree. So ask me a direct question that I can actually answer, rather than general ones which only leave me three hours of conversation to sort through and attempt to condense into a five-minute discourse."

24. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Darius added his own words to the conversation.

"As you can see Knight Be'orar is not here, and her companion here will not just give you her location. As for answering questions you have spoken much but said nothing of consequence to us. You can probably see why the young man here is getting, shall we call it...antsy? The games are getting tiresome Master Jedi."

Then the stranger answered Darius.

"I agree. So ask me a direct question that I can actually answer, rather than general ones which only leave me three hours of conversation to sort through and attempt to condense into a five-minute discourse."

Rid looked over at Master Darius.

"Well, to your point and this guy has that stupid look like he's so high and mighty and knows everything. Probably be a whole lot easier to swallow this joker's games if he didn't look like he had a gas bubble stuck in his intestines or something..." Rid looked back at the stranger. "That look right there, you see it!?"

Rid pointed at the face of the mysterious person claiming to be a Jedi.

"Like he's trying to look smug and superior, but all he looks like he's doing is trying to push out something that is stuck inside his guts!"

TAG: Darius, Laen

25. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Corporal Billings, Storm Faerie submersible.

Looking up through the skylight, Nelf noted aloud, "Engines have stopped. We have stopped moving." He straightened in his chair, gaze falling to look at Rasa.
    "You seem content, my Apprentice. Your lightsabre creation went well?"

"Went well?" Stefe interrupted, "You should have seen it, Boss."

The door squeaked open, drawing both their gazes. A crewmember which neither had seen before, peered into the room. "We have arrived, Gentlebeings. Please make sure that you have all your belongings, and especially your return tickets. Captain won't let you on without a return ticket."

"Oh, I think he will." Lord Nelf muttered under his breath. He hadn't seen the holo on their destination, but in any case, he had no plans to stay on the island any longer than necessary.
    He rose from his seat, hands checking his clothing to make sure he had his Sheer Blade stroke lightsabre combination, followed by everything else that he had brought with him.

"This way when you are ready." The man disappeared from sight.

"Billings, make sure you have those return tickets the man mentioned." Nelf commanded as he stepped after the crewman, and ducked through the doorway. "Ah, smell that?"

Fresh sea air. Clearly an external hatch had been opened somewhere up ahead in the first globe. He had not realised that they had been breathing in recycled air during the hours long voyage until he had something to compare it to.

"Come on, chaps!" Sweeping his cape behind him, the smiling Inquisitor swept along the clanging metal walkway towards the front of the submersible. He could see that the next globe was a bit brighter where natural light was streaming through an as yet unseen hatch.

Tag: Rasa