main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Dathomir

The woman returned the bow to Darius and said. "Thank you, Master Baron. You need not address me as 'lady'; I have no rank. My name is Dayele, formerly of a Nightsister Clan."

Darius appreciated the sentiment and honesty from Dayele and replied with, "Very Well Dayele I am honored to meet you. Darius moved his eyes to Knight Be'orar and Padawan Rian and said, "I am glad to see you all safe and sound. Now that we are all aquainted can we get to the business at hand?" Darius now looked upon the stranger, "Well? Knight Be'orar is here, you can now ask her if she will talk to you. Before she does though, Darius looked back at Knight Be'orar. "Can you tell us who your Jedi companion is? He is adament that he knows you and will not reveal anything except that he is a missing in action Jedi. Some knowledge would be appreciated."

TAG: All at scene

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir
    IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

Gaan heard her Padawan and the girl's "mother" speaking in a language she wasn't overly familiar with as she moved forward. After they finished, Dayele moved on ahead of her. Gaan watched her in surprise as she spoke.

"Greetings, Jedi. It has been long since so many of you visited our planet. What is your business?"

Master Baron answered her as Gaan moved forward to stand beside her. "Well Milady, I am Jedi Master Darius Baron and this is Master Shayla Breian, Knight Rid Malt, and this Jedi over here... gesturing to the other Jedi that no one seemed to have identified yet, "We were actually hoping that your companion Knight Be'orar could tell us."

Gaan raised a bow, but didn't speak, as Dayele seemed to have more to say. "Thank you, Master Baron. You need not address me as 'lady'; I have no rank. My name is Dayele, formerly of a Nightsister Clan."

Gaan scanned the group as Master Baron replied, "Very Well Dayele I am honored to meet you. He looked over at Gaan and her Padawan, and continued, "I am glad to see you all safe and sound. Now that we are all acquainted can we get to the business at hand?" The Jedi Master looked over at Laen, "Well? Knight Be'orar is here, you can now ask her if she will talk to you. Before she does though..." Laen smirked as the Jedi looked to Gaan, whose eyes once again tried to bore through his hood. "Can you tell us who your Jedi companion is? He is adamant that he knows you and will not reveal anything except that he is a missing in action Jedi. Some knowledge would be appreciated."

Laen turned slowly to face her, his head bowed and his actual face out of her sight. Gaan narrowed her eyes and tilted her head, looking at him. "I can't tell who he is, though I do know that I've met him before..." She moved closer to him, and still Laen kept his eyes down. Frustrated, she looked up at Master Baron, "He wanted to talk to me?" She glanced over at her partner. "Oh, and Rid, cut it out. I could hear you clear across the StealthX."

TAG: Everyone at scene

3. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

Knight Be'orar was still unable to identify the strange Jedi, who continued to keep his face out of sight. Hoping to help, Mariel moved a few steps sideways, trying to look at him clearer.

"Excuse me, but is there some reason you don't want to be identified? Master Be'orar is here; if you want to talk to her, why don't you tell her who you are and just talk already?"

TAG: Laen Anjou, everyone else at scene

4. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: Time to heighten the intenisty.

Knight Be'orar had arrived but strangely she claimed not to know the man. ""I can't tell who he is, though I do know that I've met him before..." Knight Be'orar then moved in closer to the stranger but the man evaded her by keeping his head down and then she looked at Darius. "He wanted to talk to me?"

Before Darius could reply to her Padawan Rian expressed the frustration that everyone was most likely feeling. "Excuse me, but is there some reason you don't want to be identified? Master Be'orar is here; if you want to talk to her, why don't you tell her who you are and just talk already?"

From the mouth of babes Darius thought to himself, the young were always so persistant and blunt. Darius had decided the time for games was over. In a grave tone he said, "The Padawan has a point stranger. Let us give up this farce and get on with it. Since you are requesting an audience with a Jedi and I am the ranking Master here, I will have you taken into custody for questioning, and it will not only be Knight Be'orar that is questioning you either." Darius took his lightsabre off his belt and ignited it proving his claim. "In the name of Republic and the Senate I place you under arrest sir. I command you to give up all weapons and return to Coruscant with all of us." Darius turned his head to all and when he had said the last bit. "And before anyone starts to moan and groan Master Joy has commanded that Knights Be'orar, Malt, and Padawan Rian return to the temple. Your Sith finding mission from Master Char By Fane is over and you will return to the temple. Dayele, you may escourt us if you wish. Any questions?

Darius advanced to the stranger with his lightsabre drawn and pointed. It was now time to see what everyone's stakes were in this situation. Would Knight Be'orar obey and be the Jedi she had already shown she could be? Would Knight Malt come to some resemblance of his former self? Perhaps the mention of his former master would aid in that. The Padawan needed to follow her Master so hopefully Knight Be'orar would make the right choice. The stranger had no choice in the matter, Darius' patience had worn thin and it was now time for all of this to come to a head. Darius raised all sheilds and defences in his mind with the Force. He was ready.

TAG: All

5. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

Rid stood there as no one seemed to have an answer to any of what he was saying. That was until Gaan returned.

"Oh, and Rid, cut it out. I could hear you clear across the StealthX."

Rid looked back over at her.

"He started it!" He said as he pointed at the mysterious stranger. "I didn't do anything at all....it was Little Jimmy!"

As Darius moved in to arrest the mysterious stranger, Rid interjected.

"Don't move! Don't.....don't...."

As Rid spoke, he kept his eyes fixed on the stranger.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa gave a small leap as she moved to climb up and out of the metal box, onto the .. well, not what she expected. It was a strange extension of what looked like slatted pieces of wood, that made steps all the way out from the shoreline, to where the ship was docked. The wharf was composed of neat white-painted planks fitted with an inch of empty space between them, extending to the sandy shore. Periodic thick posts lined the sides, also painted white.

While she was quite happy that the view beyond to the island looked hilly and green, she noted she did not see anything of a monorail or any buildings from here. Very strange for a 'tourist island.'

Billings was talking to Lord Nelf, but Rasa was opening herself to her surroundings. She took a large inhale, as she sniffed the air, happy for fresh scents once more! As her ears twirled about with the different sounds and scents, she heard a very strange sound.

phoosh-shh

She looked back at the ship. Was it venting something? Her ears moved to locate the source of the sound. As she scanned the area, still sniffing, she noted that a crewman who had stepped out, was buckling a gunbelt around his waist. She quickly paid attention when Lord Nelf addressed the sailor.

"Err...are you guys going to be waiting around, or coming back on a schedule, or what?"

phoosh-shh

There it was again. Her ears locked forward now. Lord Nelf was busy. At the moment, she did not feel a defined threat, but it was now interesting enough to make her want to find out. It was not coming from the ship, she did not think.

She vaguely heard the crewman's response. That they would wait for 3 hours...but then again..she noticed something. A mile out to sea? Why didnt they stay docked? And if they missed the boat, they would have to wait for tomorrow? Rasa looked back towards the island. If that was the case, she certainly HOPED there were buildings somewhere on the island. Thought, she was not above camping.

Meanwhile, Billings had trotted forwards along the wharf, dropping into a squat, and running a finger curiously over one of the dark patches, his face pensive. "Boss? Something is odd." he stated.

That was enough to make Rasa go into a more active scan of immediate surroundings, all senses and the Force, looking for anything that could be threatening. Having to run across the water, on little slats of wood was NOT a comforting thought of something attacked.

phoosh-shh

Rasa silently bared teeth now, as she picked up the sound no one else seemed to be noticing once more. She swiveled her head about, looking for the source of the sound....

Her eyes narrowed.

High in the sky, very hard to see, even for her sharp eyes, something trailing smoke was arcing towards them. Is that what was making the noise? If it was, then someone was shooting it from the island. Flares? Natives? Warning shot?

"Friends of yours?" she asked dryly towards the crewman.

Tag: Lord Nelf & Billings

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC:Shayla Breian: Dathomir

?Is there some reason you don?t want to be identified?? Padawan Mariel asked the stranger.

Then Darious stepped forward.

"The Padawan has a point stranger. Let us give up this farce and get on with it. Since you are requesting an audience with a Jedi and I am the ranking Master here, I will have you taken into custody for questioning, and it will not only be Knight Be'orar that is questioning you either." Darius took his lightsabre off his belt and ignited it proving his claim. "In the name of Republic and the Senate I place you under arrest sir. I command you to give up all weapons and return to Coruscant with all of us." Darius turned his head to all and when he had said the last bit. "And before anyone starts to moan and groan Master Joy has commanded that Knights Be'orar, Malt, and Padawan Rian return to the temple. Your Sith finding mission from Master Char By Fane is over and you will return to the temple. Dayele, you may escourt us if you wish. Any questions??

After Darious advanced toward the stranger with his lightsaber ignited, and his blade pointed at him, Shayla stepped forward, drawing her blade, and activating it.

I, Master Shayla Breian, member of the Forces of Light Jedi Council do hereby agree with this action toward this stranger who refuses to identify himself, or allow anyone else to identify him. Grand Master Joy, leader of our order sent me to assist Master Darious Baron in bringing Knights Gaan Be?orar and Rid Malt, and Padawans Mariel Rian and Aylek El?Kori back to our Jedi academy on Coruscant.
    Looking at Rid, she said,
    ?Do not even think about escaping, or you. Will. Regret it.?

Looking at Gaan and Mariel, Shayla said, [
    ?I?m glad to see you both alive and well.?
    Then, turning to the former Knightsister Clan member she said kindly,
    ?Dayele, I am honored and pleased to make your acquaintance.?
    As the Jedi Councilor looked directly at Gaan, she said in a calm, but firm tone,
    "Please, keep an I on Knight Malt. It?s only for your sake that I am not arresting him and putting him in isolation for our little trip back home.

TAG: All at Scene

8. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

The mysterious woman began to speak, then looked over at Gaan.

"Please, keep an eye on Knight Malt. It?s only for your sake that I am not arresting him and putting him in isolation for our little trip back home."

Rid became infuriated at these words.

"Excuse me? Excuse me!? Arrest me and lock me up in isolation!? For what!? Because of your hypocrisy? What a poor excuse for a Jedi, let alone a Council member."

Rid began to speak in a mocking tone.

"I don't like you, I"m going to arrest you because I'm a Jedi Council member and that makes me almighty great, powerful and right."

Rid began to get extremely upset.

"But of course what would one expect, after all I'm the dirty little secret the Order is trying to keep under wraps. Well guess what sister? Not going to happen. You want to arrest me and put me into isolation?" Rid turned and looked straight at her. "Well I'm stabding right here. Why don't you put your credits where your mouth is and do it? Arrest me." Rid challenged.

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

"Excuse me? Excuse me!? Arrest me and lock me up in isolation!? For what!? Because of your hypocrisy? What a poor excuse for a Jedi, let alone a Council member."

Rid began to speak in a mocking tone.

"I don't like you, I"m going to arrest you because I'm a Jedi Council member and that makes me almighty great, powerful and right.But of course what would one expect, after all I'm the dirty little secret the Order is trying to keep under wraps. Well guess what sister? Not going to happen. You want to arrest me and put me into isolation?" Rid turned and looked straight at her. "Well I'm standing right here. Why don't you put your credits where your mouth is and do it? Arrest me."

Shayla reached into her robe?s right pocket, pulled out a data pad, typed something , and replaced it. ?Master Joy will hear of your disrespect, Master Rid. After I report you to her, maybe she will reconsider reinstating you back into the Jedi order. Our leader feels she owes you something in return for getting her help with adjusting to life without physical sight, so she may overlook even this unjedi-like behavior from you. Out of respect for Master Gaan, I will not arrest you, as much as I would love to after those last statements.

Looking over at Darious, she whispered, ?Jump in any time, Handsome.?

TAG: Gaan, Rid, Darious, Others at Scene

10. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid watched with apprehension as the woman reached into her robe, but instead of pulling out a weapon she just pulled out a datapad and wrote somethoing on it before putting it back. Then responded.

?Master Joy will hear of your disrespect, Master Rid. After I report you to her, maybe she will reconsider reinstating you back into the Jedi order. Our leader feels she owes you something in return for getting her help with adjusting to life without physical sight, so she may overlook even this unjedi-like behavior from you. Out of respect for Master Gaan, I will not arrest you, as much as I would love to after those last statements."

Rid smirked.

"Why don't you tell the truth and tell us all the real reason why you aren't arresting me? it's because you have no grounds for it, and the last thing you and your little Order wants is to have another messy p.r. situation. So I'll say what I want to who I want for as long as I want." Rid turned is back to her as he continued.

"As for you 'lobbying' to get me not reinstated, well go for it, I don't care."

11. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, Tourist Island wharf

"Friends of yours?" Apprentice Rasa asked drily, of the crewman that Nelf was looking at, but her query drew his gaze.

"Oh-arr, that would be Maroon Jack."

Nelf looked back at the bearded sailor, then spun round to face the still innocent-looking island, then a sudden crackling sound forced him to look up in time to a great black fireball smack into the water some twenty metres to their right as they face the island, sinking rapidly out of sight with a huge hisssssssss.

Ahead of them, Billings dropped to both knees and pulled out hjis blaseter carbine as he tried to guage the source of the attack!

"Who the frag is Maroon Jack?" The Inquisitor asked the world at large. He glanced guiltily at the Cathar. "If you'll pardon my Bothan, my apprentice?"

The second fireball hit the water to their left, close enough to the wharf to splash chilled water across the wooden slats where Nelf and Rasa stood, and washing up the submersible's grey hull.

"We're being bracketted!" Stefe realised aloud, "Boss! Next one or two is probably going to hit us, so, Island, or Sub'; decide now!"

For Nelf it was a no-brainer. He hadn't come all this way to return leave empty-handed. "Island!" Nelf whirled back to pin the sailor against the side of the hatch that he had already half-retreated back into, "Three standard hours, right?"

"Th-three hours, Your Honour." The man gibbered, his face pale at the suddenness of Nelf's move.

Staying low, Stefe's head rolled back as he tried to keep his eyes on the third fireball coming down overhead.
    Stang, this one isn't going to miss. He turned back to his lagging companions, calling, Rasa! Grab him."

Tag: Rasa

12. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010

After Darius had made his intentions clear and he started to advance onto the stranger Knight Malt chimmed in with ""Don't move! Don't, don't." The whole time he watched the stranger. Soon after that Master Breian also responded backing Darius' decesion.

"I, Master Shayla Breian, member of the Forces of Light Jedi Council do hereby agree with this action toward this stranger who refuses to identify himself, or allow anyone else to identify him. Grand Master Joy, leader of our order sent me to assist Master Darius Baron in bringing Knights Gaan Be?orar and Rid Malt, and Padawans Mariel Rian and Aylek El?Kori back to our Jedi academy on Coruscant."

Master Shayla surprisingly turned to Knight Malt and then spoke sternly to him as well. "Do not even think about escaping, or you. Will. Regret it." Darius did not betray any kind of feeling but he did not think Knight Malt would react well to that. Master Shayla turned to Knight Be'orar, Padawan Rian, and Dayele. "I?m glad to see you both alive and well. Dayele, I am honored and pleased to make your acquaintance." Looking back at Knight Be'orar Master Shayla said "Please, keep an I on Knight Malt. It?s only for your sake that I am not arresting him and putting him in isolation for our little trip back home.

Darius did not like the way things were unfolding and now they went from annoying to worse with Knight Malt replying. "Excuse me? Excuse me!? Arrest me and lock me up in isolation!? For what!? Because of your hypocrisy? What a poor excuse for a Jedi, let alone a Council member." Then he started to mock Master Shayla ""I don't like you, I"m going to arrest you because I'm a Jedi Council member and that makes me almighty great, powerful and right." He continued his rant now with, "But of course what would one expect, after all I'm the dirty little secret the Order is trying to keep under wraps. Well guess what sister? Not going to happen. You want to arrest me and put me into isolation? Well I'm standing right here. Why don't you put your credits where your mouth is and do it? Arrest me." Knight Malt challenged her."

Master Shayla then struck right back at him with, "Master Joy will hear of your disrespect, Master Rid. After I report you to her, maybe she will reconsider reinstating you back into the Jedi order. Our leader feels she owes you something in return for getting her help with adjusting to life without physical sight, so she may overlook even this unjedi-like behavior from you. Out of respect for Master Gaan, I will not arrest you, as much as I would love to after those last statements. Master Shayla then looked over at Darius and she whispered, "Jump in any time Handsome."

Darius considered who to get angry with first, the reckless Knight, or the hot headed Master. Then Knight Malt made it easy for him. "Why don't you tell the truth and tell us all the real reason why you aren't arresting me? it's because you have no grounds for it, and the last thing you and your little Order wants is to have another messy p.r. situation. So I'll say what I want too, who I want, for as long as I want. As for your 'lobbying' to get me not reinstated, well go for it, I don't care."

"Enough!" Darius said with disgust in his voice. He turned to Master Shayla and in his own serious tone he said to her " With all due respect Master Shayla, please keep your blade on Knight Be'orar's pursuer.

Then Darius turned to Knight Malt while lowering his lightsabre."Stand down with your baseless challenges to a Jedi Master. You are at a Knights level and she would finish you off easily, especially in your current mental state. You are all over the Force and unfocused. You aren't brave, your foolish, reckless, and I could not care less abo

13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Mariel spoke up before anyone else could answer. "Excuse me, but is there some reason you don't want to be identified? Master Be'orar is here; if you want to talk to her, why don't you tell her who you are and just talk already?"

Laen smirked. The girl must be a handful, and, judging by the way his Padawan seemed ready for little, compared to what she had once been, quite distracting. Gaan looked over at her Padawan, and raised her shoulder a bit. She wasn't sure why the girl seemed so impatient.

Her eyes snapped back to the other Jedi as Master Baron said, "The Padawan has a point stranger. Let us give up this farce and get on with it. Since you are requesting an audience with a Jedi and I am the ranking Master here, I will have you taken into custody for questioning, and it will not only be Knight Be'orar that is questioning you either." The Jedi ignited his lightsaber. Gaan instantly became fully alert again, tilting her body just slightly toward the "stranger", and away from Master Baron. Laen looked at her with amusement. The girl didn't even know who she was dealing with, yet she tried to protect him. "In the name of Republic and the Senate I place you under arrest sir. I command you to give up all weapons and return to Coruscant with all of us." Turning to the rest of the group, he added, "And before anyone starts to moan and groan Master Joy has commanded that Knights Be'orar, Malt, and Padawan Rian return to the temple. Your Sith finding mission from Master Char By Fane is over and you will return to the temple. Dayele, you may escort us if you wish. Any questions?"

With that, Master Baron advanced on the stranger. Gaan stepped between them, while her partner and the other Jedi Master quarrelled in the background. Turning to the man, she demanded once again, "Who are you?"

Laen smiled. Everyone else was thoroughly distracted, save perhaps the girl's Padawan, and it was the perfect time to reveal himself... but only to her. Across a bond long shut came the answer to Gaan's question. //Someone you know very well.// Gaan narrowed her eyes. She recognized the voice, but the bond..... Sensing that she didn't recognize him, Laen lifted his hood just enough for her to see his face. As close as she stood, she blocked everyone else's view.

Gaan froze, eyes widening in shock and a strange sense of fear. Laen quickly dropped his hood again and stepped back from her. Over the bond, he continued, //Did you think you'd be free of me forever? Stupid girl.//

Gaan winced, but not physically. //Stay away from me.//

//Padawan,// he answered contemptuously, taking a step closer. She didn't move, eyes half-glazed as they followed his movements. The word, though, opened her mind to her own Padawan, though she remained unaware of it. Meanwhile, ysalamir-cloaked assassins approached, remaining hidden from the sharpest of eyes in the trees, but close enough to assist, should it be required.

Laen leaned in close to her, as though giving her the information he had told the other Jedi he was carrying. In reality, he was intimidating her on more than one level. Invisible to anyone who happened to be looking, he pressed a deactivated vibroblade against Gaan's stomach, forcing it in until it cut her. Her black clothing would make it impossible to spot, should he have to move away again, but it drew her concentration away from resisting him, if she happened to feel so inclined, and replaced it with a need to absorb the pain, as she had long ago learned to do.

//Well, Gaan. It's been a long time since I had the chance to enjoy this kind of entertainment. Now, get everyone else out of here. We have some business to discuss.//

Gaan could only nod.

TAG: Mariel

OOC: I've only tagged Echo/Mariel for this post, because everyone else has been posting so fast that they've already passed this point up in their timeline. Don't worry, I plan to catch up. ;) :p

14. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Knight Be'orar stepped closer to the strange Jedi, demanding once again. "Who are you?"

He didn't respond - out loud. But just a moment later, the Master-Padawan bond opened, and Mariel sensed that the man was speaking to her Master over a bond as well.

Well, Gaan. It's been a long time since I had the chance to enjoy this kind of entertainment. Now, get everyone else out of here. We have some business to discuss.

Knight Be'orar just barely nodded, and Mariel sensed a hint of pain from her. That did it; the girl's already fragile emotional restraints snapped. With an angry, incoherent shriek, she hurled a vicious Force push at him, at the same time drawing her lightsaber. By this point, it was less about defending others and more about just letting her fury and confusion out.

Dayele, upon seeing her child draw a weapon, immediately drew her own vibrodagger, darting sideways to get a better angle on the Jedi.

TAG: Gaan, Laen

15. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid listened to Master Darius go on. After he finished Rid looked at him to confirm he was finished.

"Okay, now that that is all said and done, let's get into the facts now. The fact is I was better than anyone would want to give me credit for, and I was real.I have to see all these other Jedi get nice, new ships while I drive around a screaming metal deathtrap! Then I am exiled only to be hunted down!" Rid stopped briefly then continued on.

"You know what? fine, I'll go along. I got quite a bit of things to say that you, the Council, and all the other Jedi should hear. But until then..."

Rid pulled out his lightsaber and pointed it at the mysterious stranger.

"You don't move, or I'll make sure you don't move again."

TAG: all at scene

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV
    YEEEEHAWWW!!! :D

"Friends of yours?" Rasa asked drily to the crewman. "Oh-arr, that would be Maroon Jack." Maroon Jack? That idiot from the holo-vids? Why would he be shooting at them?

Lord Nelf spun his heard around, just in time to track a great black fireball which smacked into the water some twenty metres to their right as they face the island, sinking rapidly out of sight with a huge hisssssssss.

Rasa's ears moved about, as she froze. Ahead of them, Billings dropped to both knees and pulled out his blaseter carbine as he scanned the area. "Who the frag is Maroon Jack?" The Inquisitor asked the world at large. He glanced guiltily at Rasa. "If you'll pardon my Bothan, my apprentice?"

She gave him a toothy smile. She was now tracking the second fireball, which had hit the water to their left, close enough to the wharf to splash chilled water across the wooden slats where Nelf and Rasa stood, and washing up the submersible's grey hull. Oh, this moron was going to pay! The noise she heard earlier must have been when he was firing them from the island. Meanwhile, Billings was yelling. Boss! Next one or two is probably going to hit us, so, Island, or Sub'; decide now!"

Lord Nelf did not hesitate one second. "Island!" ye yelled as he whirled back with amazing speed to pin the sailor against the side of the hatch. Rasa was calling the Force to her, preparing to leave get off from this tiny water ringed target they were on, when Billings called out once more.

Stang, this one isn't going to miss. He turned back to his lagging companions, calling, Rasa! Grab him."

Both of her ears went up, but she wasnt about to argue. No with artillery coming in. Before Lord Nelf could vocalize anything, Rasa leaned back and grabbed him around his waist. She took two running steps and then did a powerful leap, her Cathar reflexes combined with the power of the Force as she sailed through the air. As she prepared to land, she quickly oriented Lord Nelf, placing him in front of her. She used the Force to slow her decent, as her catlike reflexes kicked in to land them both as gently as possible. She then quickly let go of Lord Nelf, and turned to eye Billings. 'HE' was wearing armor. If he suddenly went under, it would not be pretty. Course, she could use her telekinesis to bring him up, but hopefully, that would not be necessary. While she kept an open eye for Billings and their surroundings, she spoke.

"Mmmmy apologizzzzzes." she murmured softly to Lord Nelf. "Annnnd to annssswerrr yourrr question ... Mmmmaroon Jack wassss idiot on Holo-vid, who gave tourrrr about issslannnd."

Well, this trip certainly started excitingly. And this setting only made her want to scamper through the trees like mad. Oh yes, this was going to be grand.

Tag: Lord Nelf, Billings

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

Shayla felt ashamed of her actions. Taking out the data pad, she added to what she had written. She would tell the whole truth to the rest of the Council and Master Joy, and if she got demoted, so be it. It was what she deserved. Now, she had an apology to give.

Moving closer to Rid, Shayla bowed. "Master Rid Malt, when you make your report to the Grand Master and the other Council members, do not forget to tell them about my extremely childish and most unJedi-like behavior toward you. I had absolutely no right to say those things to you, and I'm sorry for my words and actions, whether you accept my apology or not. If you don't like me, that's fine, but let's at least try to be civil toward one another, and save our energy for fighting our enemies; not each other. Alright?"

Pointing her lightsaber blade at the stranger, the Jedi Councilor said firmly, "As for you, follow our orders, and only move when directed, or suffer the consequences."

TAG: All at Scene

18. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

As Rid stared down the mysterious stranger, the woman moved closer to his side. Skeptical he opened up his defenses slightly for her arival.

"Master Rid Malt, when you make your report to the Grand Master and the other Council members, do not forget to tell them about my extremely childish and most unJedi-like behavior toward you. I had absolutely no right to say those things to you, and I'm sorry for my words and actions, whether you accept my apology or not. If you don't like me, that's fine, but let's at least try to be civil toward one another, and save our energy for fighting our enemies; not each other. Alright?"

Rid was still wary of her intentions, ad was not going to hide that.

"Well, when I become convinced that you aren't the enemy, I"ll be a bit more cooperative on that front, but until then, excuse my skepticism and cynical, with sarcasm, responses. Nothing personal, but it kind of is."

Rid continued to keep his gaze ont eh mysterious man, never dropping his guard for the other "unknowns" that were in his vicinity.

TAG: all at scene

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

The Jedi Councilor smiled, keeping one eye on the stranger, but focusing on Rid with the other. "I'm so sorry you've been so mistreated by the Jedi order. After all you've endured, you should have a brand new ship, as well as loads and loads of credits to go with it. Master Joy will hear of your need for much better transportation. You and Master Gaan are her favorite Jedi Knights in the order, and as much as she respected Master Fane, she did not agree with his decision to just toss you out of the order without even so much as an investegation. I hope you get reinstated, are given a new ship, or at least enough credits to buy one, and that life will treat you much kinder than it has. By the way, where is your padawan, Aylek El'kori?"

TAG: Rid, Others at scene

20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Laen smirked, and Gaan's haze broke slightly as her Padawan screamed in anger. Absorbing the Force-push, Laen caught the girl in a Force grip, holding her in place, but avoiding injuring her in any way. Doing so did not fit into his plans at the moment.

//You heard me, Padawan. Make them leave.// Gaan tilted her head, looking over at her partner. Blinking until she looked normal, she said, "Rid, go get my ship. There's something we have to get done." Using her control over her own mind, a sense of urgency to do as she directed flowed from her mind to his, blocking out everything else she was feeling.

Turning to the other two Jedi, "Master Baron, and whoever is with you, please take Cyren," somehow she realized he was there, even though it didn't consciously register, "and return to your ship. I have something urgent to discuss with my contact here, and then we will join you. I promise to explain then, just please do as I ask." The same feeling flowed toward them from her as she spoke.

Then she looked at her Padawan, but didn't speak aloud. //Mariel, trust me. You and Dayele need to accompany Knight Malt back to my ship. I'll join you shortly. Please, Padawan, do as I say.// Laen released the girl as he sensed his Padawan's contact with her.

Turning back to her former Master, Gaan looked up at him. He smirked sadistically, and pressed the vibroblade deeper. Gaan showed no reaction whatsoever. His smile grew wider, and crueler. She clearly hadn't forgotten that much of her training.

TAG: Mariel, Dayele, everyone else at scene

21. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Before Rid could respond the the Council Member, Gaan was attacked. With her free strength, she spoke to Rid.

"Rid, go get my ship. There's something we have to get done."

Before he could jump in he felt a sense of urgency from Gaan. One that made him feel compelled to follow her request.

Without words, he began to run towards the ship, even against his own instinct.

"What am I thinking..." He thought to himself as he complied.

Tag: Gaan, Shayla, all at scene

22. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron - Dathomir

After Darius had finished stating his case Knight Malt replied in the childish manner Darius had expected he would. "Okay, now that that is all said and done, let's get into the facts now. The fact is I was better than anyone would want to give me credit for, and I was real." Darius rolled his eyes. "I have to see all these other Jedi get nice, new ships while I drive around a screaming metal deathtrap! Then I am exiled only to be hunted down! You know what? fine, I'll go along. I got quite a bit of things to say that you, the Council, and all the other Jedi should hear. But until then... He turned to the stranger. "You don't move, or I'll make sure you don't move again."

Darius was wondering what was he talking about a ship for? What Jedi cared about their ship this much, and who would hold resentment for it? Any Jedi could pick up any of the fighters that were in the hanger for any Jedi to use. Then Darius heard Master Breian speak out again.

"Master Rid Malt, when you make your report to the Grand Master and the other Council members, do not forget to tell them about my extremely childish and most unJedi-like behavior toward you. I had absolutely no right to say those things to you, and I'm sorry for my words and actions. Whether you accept my apology or not, if you don't like me, that's fine, but let's at least try to be civil toward one another, and save our energy for fighting our enemies; not each other. Alright?" Darius was content that Master Breian had regained her composure and had seen that going down to Knight Malt's level was useless. Master Breian then did as Darius instructed and pointed her lightsaber blade at the stranger and said to him "As for you, follow our orders, and only move when directed, or suffer the consequences."

Knight Malt replied to Master Breian with "Well, when I become convinced that you aren't the enemy, I"ll be a bit more cooperative on that front, but until then, excuse my skepticism and cynical, with sarcasm, responses. Nothing personal, but it kind of is."

'Thank the Force. Some peace' Darius thought to himself but Master Shayla continued with Knight Malt "I'm so sorry you've been so mistreated by the Jedi order. After all you've endured, you should have a brand new ship, as well as loads and loads of credits to go with it. Master Joy will hear of your need for much better transportation. You and Master Gaan are her favorite Jedi Knights in the order, and as much as she respected Master Fane, she did not agree with his decision to just toss you out of the order without even so much as an investegation. I hope you get reinstated, are given a new ship, or at least enough credits to buy one, and that life will treat you much kinder than it has. By the way, where is your padawan, Aylek El'kori?"

Darius said to Knight Malt, "This is not about you Knight Malt. Your need for a ship is a needless request when the Temple is full of ships you can use. Do what you wish, and ignore me all you want. There are other things that concern us now."

Finally there was a reaction from Knight Be'orar and the stranger. From Darius' point of view they were close together and he could not see what was happening between them. They were exchanging words and there was subtle movements from the stranger. In Darius' mind he could feel the Force start to feel odd and he started to become leary of everything around himself. He extended out but his Force sight stopped at a certain point and this concerned him somewhat. Even Padawan Rian was acting oddly now.

Knight Be'orar turned around and said to Knight Malt, "Rid, go get my ship. There's something we have to get done." Surprisingly Knight Malt turned and ran away from the scene without a word of contention for once. Then Knight Be'orar turned to Darius and Master Breian who both had their lightsabres

23. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Mariel struggled furiously against the Force-grip the strange Jedi had caught her in, but wasn't able to break free. Dayele hissed in fury, but there was nothing she could do.

Knight Be'orar contacted her over the bond. Mariel, trust me. You and Dayele need to accompany Knight Malt back to my ship. I'll join you shortly. Please, Padawan, do as I say.

The stranger released her, and Mariel stumbled away, blue eyes burning with anger. She gestured to Dayele, speaking rapidly in Dathomiri.

"She wants us to go back to the ship. I'm not going. Something's wrong."

Dayele took the girl's arm, moving her away from the others and responding in her own language. "I know, child. But remaining won't help your Master. I know who can."

Mariel's eyes widened. "You're not serious."

Dayele nodded. I am. Play one enemy against another; it works well. Come with me."

The two sprinted off in the opposite direction from Knight Malt, returning the way they'd come. Mariel shot a quick thought toward the stranger. Don't you dare hurt her.

TAG: Gaan, Laen Anjou, others at scene

24. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid made his way back to the ship. Looking back at the place he left, wondering if he had made a mistake.

Too late to turn back now, Rid went into the ship, and made his way to the cockpit. Sitting down at the controls, he stared them down, finding them to be a bit of a mystery for some reason.

Okay....now I have to hope they aren't locked.....hers goes."

Rid flipped a switch and the engines started to power up. With a small sigh of relief, he began the rest of the start up procedure.

TAG: Gaan

25. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan felt a sense of relief as first Rid and then Mariel complied and left the area, though she did note that Mariel and Dayele went the opposite direction from her partner. Laen smirked, looking deep into Gaan's eyes as Mariel sent a last message. //Don't you dare hurt her.// He knew Gaan had heard it, too. //Isn't she just like you, Padawan? Only untempered in the fires that have shaped you so well.// Gaan almost winced again. Those fires had been brutal, but no one needed to know that.

Then Master Baron refused to leave, answering, "I do not know what is going here with this person but now I can feel maliciousness in the Force, it is not hidden anymore and I will not yield anything. My claim of arrest stands, Knight Be'orar. I am not Knight Malt, I will not go anywhere." Gaan's chin lifted. If she decided to defy him, she would do so. She knew she wasn't thinking clearly, but her desperation did not help. Then Master Baron's eyes met Laen's. "As for you, are you resisting arrest?"

"Not at all, sir. I do need to speak with Knight Be'orar, though, as I told you beforehand. I will join you at the ship as soon as our business is concluded." There was steel in his eyes as he held the Jedi Master's gaze. He was determined to do what he had come to do. As for Gaan, she looked over at Master Baron, as well, the knife pressing deeper. A slight quiver passed through her frame, unnoticeable to anyone who wasn't touching her. "Please, Master. It's important that you go and let us finish our business before we return to the ships."

TAG: Everyone at scene