main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Anguish

Coronet City, Corellia, Blue Sector

Yes, the currents in the Force were strong, like a powerful undertow in the waking world, but more so the currents of the darkside; Anguish basked in the sensation of it, for it made things…clearer.

The chiss slicer, Syntax, worked diligently at his data terminal, fingers moving at high speeds across the holo display, his attention seemed focused solely on the task before him. Xievaun on the other hand, had planted herself on a divan, and by the expression on her face, it seemed she'd been here before and contented herself with her datapad…or rather, that was what she appeared to be doing. As for the feeorin guard which came in behind them, Anguish felt the expected condescension whenever the guard would look at him, but interestingly enough, it seemed to avoid looking at the cloaked figure in the shadows, the one that came in the room after Syntax.

Hmmm, most curious indeed.

'Albin' slowly walked over to look over the slicer's shoulder. He regarded the code filled screen and the progress bar at the bottom. Albin nodded slowly. It would seem Syntax was worth ten times his weight in credits. He would not have to wait long for the information locked away in Destro's datapad at all. This was a most intriguing development. After making several mental adjustments in his mind concerning the deal, Albin looked around as if curious, then took a step towards the front of the room, in the direction of the shadowed figure, the one in the dark cloak.

"I'd stay on this side of the room if I were you…" came Xievaun's voice. She hadn't looked up and her voice seemed as casual as ever, but her warning was clear.

"Oh, I'm just looking around. This IS the reception area isn't it?" Albin said, jovially, yet with a tinge of sarcasm. " I recalled being welcomed and instructed to relax, don't you?"

The falleen female shook her head dismissively. " Your funeral then." she said devoid of amusement, before returning her attention back to her datapad. Anguish curiosity was peaked now.

"Where's your sense of adventure?" Anguish asked in an almost mocking tone. She ignored him and the feeorin guard simply snorted in his direction. Anguish made a sighing sound in mock disappointment. Syntax simply kept working. The undertow of darkside currents intensified noticeably.
    Without any external sign, Anguish did stretch out with the force, just to see what he would sense from the being shrouded in the shadow. A moment later, he paused in mid-step as an eyebrow shot up. How very curious.

In his business, it was his custom to observe and map-out any location he went to, no matter how 'insignificant' it might be. Here, he'd looked around the room and knew this to be a temporary base of operations, despite the 'decor'. Still, he had a part to play.

"I'm liking the coruscati statue replicas. Very nice…" 'Albin' put in, as if making conversation to no one in particular. He took several steps forward and immediately felt eyes on him. "Some are exquisitely abstract, while others are so life…." His words trailed off.

Before him, stood a well muscled and cloaked figure, just about 2 meters tall. It's head was hooded, but since it was much taller than Anguish, the sith assassin could see its face. It took a moment for him to recognize the species, the dark grey skin, the burning orange eyes and that very particular shape of the mouth, especially now that it was closed. Anguish could feel the tension wafting from both the feeorin guard and Xievaun, who did her best to act indifferent. Syntax remained seemingly oblivious. But Anguish could not ignore what his senses were telling him, this being was actually dangerous. This was terribly exciting since he'd never encountered one before. The creature's burning orange eyes glared down at him.

A Dashade.

Anguish was fascinated. He wondered if he could kill such a creature. He'd learned about them in his studies, and was familiar with some of their history, but to actually see one. There was a pinging sound behind him, which echoed within the room, which served to remind him where he was.

"…like." he said, finally finishing his sentence. "Oh, a thousand pardons…." Feigning fear upon realization of danger, 'Albin' made a show of recoiling and moving quickly towards Syntax. He cleared his throat and composed himself.

"Are you in?"

"Yes…" Syntax responded with some satisfaction. Albin was all business now as he reached the chiss slicer. He looked at the screen and regarded the revealed content.

"Those files will probably need decryption." Syntax observed.

"Proceed no further." He instructed. " I'll have the decryption key in lieu of your present service." A data stick was produced from under Anguish's dark robes. He swiftly handed it to the chiss, who simply nodded. "As you wish." Taking the stick, Syntax proceeded with the request. Anguish supresssed a smile as he felt Xievaun stiffen in her seat. "Done." Syntax announced, returning the datastick with the uploaded key.

"I'm most impressed with your promptness and professionalism and especially with your…security."
    Anguish motioned his head and half glanced behind him, giving Syntax a knowing look. "Im including a bonus for such excellent service."

"I am but a humble servant." Syntax said with a solid nod. "I can appreciate an individual who dons such genuine articles as yourself." The chiss regards Albin, then his 'security', then 'Albin' once again.
    'It isn't often that I have such…distinguished visitors."

Anguish nods in understanding. "You've earned this." he says, handing the chiss a datacard this time, then takes a single step back. Syntax inserts the card in a different terminal, and waits a moment. The blue screen blinks and a chime follows. Transaction complete.

"You are most gracious. Feel free to contact me again should you require my unique services…"

"Consider it done."

Both men had no sooner nodded respectfully to each other, when a familiar voice interjected.

"So, do I get my finder's fee now?" Xievaun interrupted with a smile.

"Of course, plus the bonus I promised." Albin responded agreeably, handing her a data card as he did so.

"Oooh! shiny."

Without hesitation, Xievaun inserted the card into her datapad. Her expression changed from expectant to well pleased.

"Well, that's that. All that's left is getting you back to the ship."

"I've made other arrangements."

"Then, at least let me drive you back to Coronet City."

Anguish pretended to give this some thought. "Very well…" He said finally. "Seems fair enough."

With that, he nodded once again to the chiss slicer before departing his parlor, who silently returned the gesture. After that, he and the falleen female departed the slicer's den, but that was not all. The feeorin guard who had been in the room with them, fell several steps behind them as they made their way back. After several moments, Anguish deigned to ask about it.

"And why is the bazaar guard tailing us…?"

"I asked him to. We were being followed earlier, plus the speeder may have attracted unwanted attention."

"You don't say…."

"Nothing to worry about. I have it covered."

"Oh, if I were only a betting man….fortunately, I am not."

"Trust me, it'll be fine."

More than you know….

The roaring in his ears grew more intense with every step, as did his sense of clarity. The undertow had now become a roaring rapid. All that billowing energy, he already knew, was soon to be released. It was the way of things, the way of the darkside.

TBC

2. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Jedi Temple - Coruscant

Darius acknowledged the nod that Knight Be'orar directed to him and he continued to walk in and then sat waiting for Master Joy to respond to the Council. Master Joy then replied with the grace only she could exude. "Greetings, Jedu Knight Gaan Be'orar and Jedi Master Darius Baron, welcome back to the academy." First Master Joy turned to Knight Be'orar and said to her, "I am so glad to see that you are safe Master Be'orar, it is wonderful to see you again. Master Wan Roland is waiting for you in the lounge. Please report there immediately." Master Joy then turned to Darius and had instructions for him as well. "Master Baron, I will see you in my quarters. Master Roland and Master Gaan will meet us there shortly." She then addressed the whole council. "This council is adjourned until tomorrow at 9:00. Thank You, dismissed." She then motioned to Darius to follow her.

Before Darius went after Master Joy he approached Knight Be'orar and gave her a bow of his head. "Master Gaan, rest assured that whatever Master Joy asks of me I will tell the truth of the matter and cast a positive light on you. I only hope you do the same when you speak to Master Roland."

Darius bowed his head again after Knight Be'orar's response and then caught up to Master Joy just before she reached the inside chamber doors and opened them up for her. As he opened the doors Darius spoke, "It is a pleasure to see you again Master Joy, I am happy to see you look well. I am sure you have many questions about my investigation, I will answer all questions to the best of my ability."

TAG: Knight Be'orar, Master Joy

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  3. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy: Coruscant + Forces of Light Interior -- outside the Council Chambers~

As the Jedi leader was exiting the Council Chambers, she saw Initiate Anakin Shern standing there. Approaching him with a smile, she said cheerfully. "Hello, Anakin. I have found you a master. Please, go to your quarters and wait for him there. He is a Jedi Master, named Darious Baron. Now, I must go. I have other matters to attend to. May the light side of the Force be with you, young one."
    Master Joy bowed, and walked away from Anakin.

When she reached her quarters, she found Darious Baron waiting there for her. It seemed they were hardly inside before he began to speak about his investigation concerning Knight Gaan Be'orar and former Knight Rid Malt. With a laugh, Master Joy raised her hand to silence him, and stepped forward, pulling him into her arms for a big hug, and kiss on the forehead. After releasing him, she motioned for him to take a seat as she sat down. Then the Grand Master began to speak in cheerful tones to Darious.

"I am glad to see you, Darious. How is everything with you? Are your emotions under control? Any nightmares or negative thoughts of fear, anger, or other dark side related feelings?" She waited for the Jedi master's reply.

TAG:

JediFalcon

and

Jedi_MasterSkywalker[/COLOR][/B]

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Anakin Shern
    Forces of Light Coruscant

"Hello, Anakin. I have found you a master. Please, go to your quarters and wait for him there. He is a Jedi Master, named Darious Baron. Now, I must go. I have other matters to attend to. May the light side of the Force be with you, young one."

Anakin straightened up and bowed in respect to Master Joy. "I will await his arrival, thank you, Master Joy," he walked towards his quarters to await his new masters arrival. He entered his quarters as he checked his lightsaber to make sure it was still fully charged. He wasn't nervous or scared and already had a great deal of training from his previous master. This was something he felt he had to do.

Tag Jedi_MasterSkywalker

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    In de Volcano-Museum, Tourist Island, Ciutric IV

NO SMELL. That was not good. That meant only one thing to Rasa, and she did not like the implication of that at ALL.
    Rasa heard Billings in the background, but she now stared at the thing in front of her. Rasa narrowed her eyes. "ISSS museum guarded?" she asked Cactus Jack directly.

"Yes."

"By what?"

"Baktoid Elaborate Defenses."

ELABORATE DEFENSES?! That did not sound Good at all!

*click*

*click*

Ears swiveled quickly to locate the source of the sound, as her Force senses began to scream that things were NOT going well. The wall right behind 'Jack' seemed to be making the sound.

"Hey, he doesn't smell any more!" Billings declared. Rasa ignored him, as she focused on the sounds, and keeping this 'Cactus Jack' in front of her.

*click* *click* *click*

Lots of tiny penny-sized dark holes had appeared in the rough marble wall at random heights. Rasa was already in motion by the time she heard Billings speaking. She reared back, and down, keeping the thing that was NOT Jack in front of her as a shield, as she concentrated.

phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-

Rasa sent a mental warning to Lord Nelf. One word she could spare.. //TRAPS!//

As she moved, she snarled as she pushed Billings down, and called her Force abilities into play. She did her best, to shield herself, using her telekinesis to swing the darts away from her, and to the opposite walls, as she flicked them away with the Force. Hopefully, it would shield Billings as well, but at least HE was wearing armor! She rolled, using her Force senses.

Then, there would be questions, indeed!!! Of course, there was the possibility of more than just one trap....

Tag: Lord Nelf & Billings

6. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be’orar – Council Chambers – Temple of Light – Coruscant

"Greetings, Jedi Knight Gaan Be’orar and Jedi Master Darious Baron. Welcome back to the academy." Master Joy smiled at Gaan, who resisted the urge to shift uneasily. "I am so glad to see that you are safe, Master Be’orar. It is wonderful to see you again. Master Wan Roland is waiting for you in the Lounge. Please report there immediately.” Gaan bowed to the Grand Master, but remained where she was until she finished. “As for you, Master Baron, I will see you in my quarters, and Master Roland and Master Gaan will meet us there shortly. This council is adjourned until tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Thank you; dismissed."

Good to know, Gaan thought. She was about to leave when she saw that Master Baron was headed toward her, and waited for him. Gaan returned his nod as he said, "Master Gaan, rest assured that whatever Master Joy asks of me I will tell the truth of the matter and cast a positive light on you. I only hope you do the same when you speak to Master Roland."

“Of course, Master. Thank you again,” Gaan responded, dropping slightly into a half-bow as he bowed his head to her again. She watched him leave, then glanced at the rest of the council before turning on her heel and exiting the chambers. She immediately headed for the lounge, taking the fastest route there, and, upon arriving, bowed to Master Roland.

“I am here, as directed, Master. The Grand Master said you were waiting for me,” she said, keeping a short distance from him.

TAG: Master Roland (Rainbow Knight Star)

IC: Laen Anjou – Corellia

"There is a glaringly obvious point that you aren't considering old man. She may join me despite the lure of the Dark Side, I told you there are other factors at work that have nothing to do with the Force. She may be confused about her Force affiliation but it is her relationships that you are underestimating, and on which I am counting on." He moved in closer, and strengthened his stance. "As I said before, I have realized that defeating you is the first step and the key to Gaan, in more ways than one."

Laen looked up at the man for a long moment, then said, “Her relationships are her greatest weakness, Sith. She cannot trust herself in any way, and so she fails. As for defeating me, I doubt if it will be as easy as you suspect. Do remember that I trained her.”
    TAG: Furio (Darth_Furio)

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Cactus Jack, Stefe, Imperial Garrison, Tourist Island

Nelf was already whirling to gaze up through, or at least at the shield dome in the direction of his companions, in response to a ‘danger signal’ in the Force, when Rasa’s mental call //TRAPS!// hit him.

Nelf squatted for a Force Jump, drew and lit his laser sword and leapt up, only to strike the solid under-side of the shield with his head, a feeling of sharp pain travelling a short distance through the Force, and the Inquisitor unconscious even before he slammed on his back on the roof, his dropped lightsabre sizzling scorched arcs into the durasteel as it rolled away from him, before slowing to a stop, humming to itself.

In the Observation Area, Jack did not react as three of the darts struck him, pinning the fabric of his shirt to him, and if Rasa were holding him, she might feel the shudder of the impacts transmitted through him to her, as if he were made of something solid.

A couple of darts struck Billings’ too, forcing him back a pace into the wall, but in the armour only.

Other darts hit around Rasa, jabbing the wall behind her, or hitting the ceiling.

Gradually, the dust settled, though the holes in the wall did not close.

There was a sustained shrieking of grinding machinery, and slowly, very slowly, the floor began to tilt, to roll any victims of the darts out over the shield dome.

Stefe had not yet noticed the floor, busy putting thumb and forefinger to the dart stuck in his torso armour, and pulling on the elaborate brass fins to get it free.

He sniffed at the point, raising both eyebrows in recognition. He glanced across at the Rasa, who had finished her roll by now, and raised his voice to be heard over the fluidics that badly needed oiling. “Lecepanine. It’s a tranquilising agent.

Tag: Rasa

8. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Forces of Light Jedi Temple - Coruscant

After Darius explained that he would answer any questions that Master Joy had about his mission she raised her hand to silence him and then wrapped her arms around his large frame and hugged him. Darius was caught off guard by this and was hesitant to hug her back but slightly touched her hips to let her know he appreciated the jesture, then she lightly kissed his forehead and released him. Master Joy motioned to a chair for Darius to sit and said, "I am glad to see you Darius, how is everything with you? Are your emotions under control? Any nightmares or negitive thoughts of fear, anger, or other Dark Side related feelings?"

The bombardment of questions was expected from the Grand Master since they had not seen each other in months since Darius left to find Knight Be'orar and Padawan Rian. So Darius started with the mission. Well Master Joy I am fine except for I think there is yet another threat to Knight Be'orar. A man that seemed to be a Jedi appeared on Dathomir and had a relationship with Knight Be'orar that predated her arrival here at our temple. Master Gaan was not pleased to see him, it was obvious from her signature in the Force that she was most uncomfortable. I tried to arrest him but with different distractions and interference he got away. I trust that Knigth Be'orar knew what she was doing, but I still would have liked to question him.

As for negitive thoughts I have been feeling disturbances in the Force that remind me of Darth Furio, he seems to in and out my thoughts. His power is growing Master Joy, he must be stopped. I am fine you can depend on me Master.

TAG: Master Joy

9. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio - Private Hanger Bay - Coronet

Darth Furio watched how Gaan's Master seemed to prepare himself as Furio walked in closer to him. The man's response was not surprising either as he said, "Her relationships are her greatest weakness, Sith. She cannot trust herself in anyway, and so she fails. As for defeating me, I doubt if it will be as easy as you suspect, do remember that I trained her."

"You failed in her training pretender, in so many different ways. You may think you have her programmed, you may think you have total control over her, but what you failed to foresee was me. Another Sith Master wanted Gaan for her Order of fraudulent Sith. She wanted me to bring her back, but when I fought Gaan I saw something else, she has changed me and I have changed her." Furio stopped for a moment surprising himself on how he was talking about Gaan, and his use of her first name. There was that weakness he worried about, it would be his undoing but he never let that come out to anyone. "Our relationship will be the one that brings your plans to an end, not to mention I'm about to destroy you."

Furio listened to the response and slowly opened his robe, took out one of his single hilted lightsabres, and extended his arm to the side igniting the dark blood red blade. He dropped into his comfortable Juyo stance and let the Dark Side fill him and suddenly his vision tightened, his hearing amplified, and his rage rose as the battle was about to start. "Come pretender, let us see how hollow your words are about to become."

TAG: Laen Anjou

10. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Laen Anjou - Corellia

"You failed in her training pretender, in so many different ways. You may think you have her programmed, you may think you have total control over her, but what you failed to foresee was me. Another Sith Master wanted Gaan for her Order of fraudulent Sith. She wanted me to bring her back, but when I fought Gaan I saw something else, she has changed me and I have changed her." The Sith paused, and Laen realized that the man really wasn't so objective about her as he tried to make it seem. "Our relationship will be the one that brings your plans to an end, not to mention I'm about to destroy you."

Laen contemplated in silence for a moment, sensing the flow of the Dark side to the other man, and began preparing himself, as well. Then he replied, "Did she tell you that I tortured her, Sith? Or is your 'relationship' not quite close enough for that? When I am done with her, I can tell her to do anything, and she will do it. On my orders she would betray you, even kill you. She has killed before. She was my best assassin, did you know that? Your little 'relationship' with my Padawan is merely a cord, which I can sever at my will. You have given in to your feelings for a Jedi, and she has weakened you. For all you know, your relationship with her was begun on my orders. Perhaps she's been betraying you this entire time." He knew that, if the Sith thought it through, his earlier anger would reveal that this relationship was not only not something he had arranged, but also something he had not been aware of. He was counting on the Sith's anger at his words, though, to blind his judgement.

He finally ignited his lightsaber as the Sith beckoned, "Come pretender, let us see how hollow your words are about to become."

11. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008

Darth Furio readied his blade and said "Come pretender, let us see how hollow your words are about to become. The reason I know you were not behind Gaan's relationship with me is that you have already said that the relationship was unexpected, so don't try and confuse me. As for her past, who am I to judge? Gaan did what she had to do to survive your foolishness. You see yourself as somekind of father figure that can manipulate her in any way you want." Furio pressed that Gaan was not as mindless as this fool thought. "I'll stake my life that she breaks free of you and becomes what I think see can be, with or without me. I'm tired of this, you think she's weakened me?" Furio asked, "Come see for yourself."

With the Force augmenting his speed Furio threw his lightsabre like a spear right at the man's heart, and at the same time as the hand was extended he unlease a barage of toxic darts that if they landed would strike the man at various points of his body.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Im guessing he IS visible :p

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    In de Volcano-Museum, Tourist Island, Ciutric IV

Rasa's ears flickered about as she heard the darts flying past her, and the sounds of Billings as he stuck the opposite wall, but seemed to be well. The thing in front of her, had not moved, thought she did notice a few darts had hit him as well. She was not surprised.Her ears flickered downwards, as the rather annoying sound of shrieking, grinding machinery came from ... the floor? Coming up from a roll, Rasa could notice that the angle of the floor was beginning to change. To what? Roll people outside? Rasa's ears were flat as she growled, moving over to Billings.

Billings sniffed at the point, raising both eyebrows in recognition. He glanced across at the Rasa, raising his voice to be heard over the fluidics that badly needed oiling. “Lecepanine. It’s a tranquilising agent.

Rasa pointed at Cactus. "He'ssss nnot rrrreall.. He'sss..." Rasa suddenly winced as a wave of sharp pain suddenly hit her. Suddenly, Rasa's eyes went wide, as her ears shot skyward. It then turned to a viscous snarl, as she bolted towards the window. "Lorrrrd Nellllf!" she called out to Billings as she raced to the window. She carefully put a hand out to make sure nothing was blocking the window, and then she leaned out carefully, looking down to where Lord Nelf had jumped from earlier. She could hear the humming of a lightsaber, as she looked out, and then as she scanned the area, she could make out a shape on the ground below. Something was wrong with this. What had knocked him out so suddenly, and without any effort? And why was the floor seemingly tilting towards the windows?

Rasa was seriously considering tearing apart the construct, but that would most likely trigger another wave of attacks. She whirled back towards the thing, and growled, her voice dark. "WHAT ISSSS DOWN THERRREE?" she asked it. If Billings was not in the area, she would consider taking the thing apart anyway. And still might. But right now, she wanted to make sure there was a way to get down to Lord Nelf, without anything else happening. From the receding pain in her head, it had to be something he could not see.. and she did not wish to run into whatever it might be. She expanded her Force senses as best she could to try and secure the best way down to him, as she kept a watchful eye on the THING in front of her.

Tag: Lord Nelf and Billings

13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"The reason I know you were not behind Gaan's relationship with me is that you have already said that the relationship was unexpected, so don't try and confuse me. As for her past, who am I to judge? Gaan did what she had to do to survive your foolishness. You see yourself as somekind of father figure that can manipulate her in any way you want. I'll stake my life that she breaks free of you and becomes what I think see can be, with or without me. I'm tired of this, you think she's weakened me?" the Sith asked, then invited, "Come see for yourself."

Laen stood ready as the man hurled his lightsaber toward him, bringing his own up at precisely the right instant to deflect it off to his right. The darts he caught in the air, holding them briefly there before reversing them toward the Sith. "She weakens you... You spend your anger thinking of her, not where it should be spent: on your battle. Let me show you." He advanced slowly toward the Sith, "When I am done with you, I will take her again, and this time her pain will be as clear to you as your own."

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008

After Furio hurled his lightsabre at Gaan's Master he watched as the pretender deflected the blade and caught the toxic darts in the air with the Force. Furio watched as the darts were sent back at him to which he copied the move and started to doubt the use of these darts. He threw them aisde and wasn't surprised that instead of counter attacking, his opponent decided to talk. "She weakens you." The pretender started to say, Furio in the mean time called back his lightsabre. "You spend your anger thinking of her, not where it should be spent, on your battle. Let me show you." Furio reignited his lightsabre to show he was ready for the battle, while the man started to close the distance betweem them. "When I am done with you, I will take her again, and this time her pain will be as clear to you as her own."

"Taunts? Don Moch? You should follow your own advice and concentrate on me."

Furio called the Dark Side to him, anger fuelling his rage further. There was a difference this time for Furio from the last time he called on the Dark Side. There was control, inner confidence, controlled chaos. Furio burst from his feet and attempted a hard Swift Flank Technique and whether it connected or not he intended to lashout with a series blows, Vornskr's Ferocity, which would drive the fool back and make him vulnerable. Furio knew the risks though, that he might be open to a Force attack. He also knew that the chances would be slim as his attack would be more than enough against this pretender.

15. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Anguish

Corenet City, Corellia, Blue Sector

Everything came through so clearly now, as the darkside tides rushed through him, energizing him like a live wire. He could feel and sense everything with such intensity, and thankfully, he was well trained so that it did not overwhelm him. He almost felt pity for beings who did not have this 'connection' to the Force, who lacked attunement, who lacked the gift. Almost.

In the distance, he sensed it. A powerful flare in the darkside. He basked in its prominence as it galvanized him. It was then that he turned to regard his lovely companion in this expedition, the lovely falleen female, Xievaun. As he began to speak, he wondered if she could feel any of what he felt, even at a subconscious level.

"Look at them, milling bout the speeder, trying to act casual, pretending not to be there, when in fact they are." Anguish said of the thugs positioned in a scattered pattern around his rented speeder. He now wore an amused expression on his pale and youthful face. "Even a blind mynock could see that!" He exclaimed.

"Amateurs." Was Xievaun only response as she eyed the suspicious group with expected caution.

"My thought's exactly." Anguish put in, then paused as if thinking. " I mean, how is that not obvious? What am I to do now, walk?" At this he gave a short derisive laugh.

"What will you do?" Xievaun asked, her face etched in a mask of perfect curiosity.

"Do?" Anguish echoed, his expression shifting from merely amused to predatory. "I can't very well just asked them to step aside, can I? what's the fun in that…"

To her credit, Xievaun sustained her expression of curious interest.

"How many do you count?" Anguish asked.

" I count six of them." She answered matter of fact.

Anguish shook his head slowly. "No." His dark eyes fixed themselves on her and all humor vanished from his expression. "I count nine." he said cryptically. Xievaun raised an eyebrow, and he could sense the moment her heart skipped a beat, and a wave of apprehension shot through her.

Good.

"Here's what we'll do. I'm going to ask you a question and you'll give me the answer when the smoke clears, yes?"

"Smoke? What smoke?"

Anguish leaned-in close. He was aware that she was either consciously or subconsciously exuding her falleen pheromones, but it would make no difference.
    "I counted nine enemies…but it could be that I counted eight. So here's the question: What's Gutripper's Delight?"

Anguish pulled away slowly, looking her full in the face as a sinister smile crossed his lips. Xievaun seemed a bit confused, perhaps it was the odd nature of the question. Or perhaps she was confused by the fiery orange flecks that seemed to be appearing in 'Albin's' dark eyes. Was she imagining this? But before she could take a good look and be certain, the nagai had turned away from her and was walking toward the parked vehicle.

"Wait…" she said, but her words fell on deaf ears. The nagai was foolishly walking towards the group of thugs. Xievaun smiled as she reached for her blaster. "All too easy…." she whispered. As she drew her weapon, she heard the nagai greet the hired thugs. What an arrogant fool! If he saw the trap, why was he walking right into it? For a second, she feared he might have figured things out, but evidently he was not as 'savvy' as he seemed to be. And then, he did something that made her jaw drop.

He had gotten the attention of all six thugs, and he could also feel three other set of eyes on him, including Xievaun's. Good, very good. With a quick and stealthy flick of his hand, Anguish sent a silvery pellet to the ground, it smashed on contact and suddenly, a billowing cloud of grey smoke quickly rose to envelop the speeder and everyone inside the immediate area. What followed next would remain a forensic mystery for some time to come.

Xievaun immediately cursed as she covered her face with her left hand while holding her blaster with her right. There was only smoke now and she could see nothing. Her eyes began to sting. For a moment, there was no sound, as all was still, then there was a scream, followed by the sound of snapping bone. A hail of crimson blaster fire began to illuminate the inside of the smokey cloud, followed by all manner of cursing and coughing. Xievaun herself cursed and crouched down low on the floor. Another scream was heard, mixed with the sound of bristling live wires, then the stench of ozone and burned flesh perfumed the rising chaos.

"Why that little…" Xievaun said, almost spitting in growing frustration. Did he run off? or was something else going on?

"Do you see him?" she asked in a whisper.

[Negative. I have zero visibility on target.], came the response, which meant the nagai hadn't ran out of the smoke cloud. Could it be he was just waiting for the thugs to shoot each other in the confusion? These and many other possibilities ran through her head while she tried to make sense of what was going on. A series of intense blaster fire exchange followed next, and Xievaun determined two more expiring grunts from the sound of things. A bright blue flickering light caught her attention next, and she saw a burly silhouette fall to the ground. The electrostatic crackle she heard was unmistakable, but she could not determine the cause nor the source.

"Switch your visual spectrum, see if you can…."

["AAAAAUUUGHHH!!!!"]

"No…."

The sound in her ear-piece went dead.

Suddenly, one of the thugs ran out of the now dissipating smoke cloud, just to be reeled back-in like some kind of struggling fish into the mist. Xievaun did not see a chord tethered to him, but was sure there had to be one. "What in the nine….?"
    A sickening bone crunching sound followed the unseen thugs 'disappearance'.

From the smoke, a cloaked figure appeared. Wait, no…that was the nagai. He'd simply raised the hood on his vestment. But his demeanor, it he seemed so totally different now…and his eyes, his eyes were on fire!

Xievaun stood up and pointed her blaster pistol at him, but he ignored her. Her guilt and complicity were made official by the very act.To her own surprise, her weapon was shaking. After a second glance, she realized she too was shaking. 'Albin', he seemed shrouded in a nimbus of heat and fury…and death. His hand was extended forward and his gaze was a little past her. Xievaun did not dare look behind her as she heard the gurgling and choking sounds approaching from behind, she did however, step to one side, and just in time. The nagai gestured once again, and the lifeless body of the large feeorin guard crashed at her feet like a sack of discarded produce, his blaster rifle still slung across his body.

Xievaun was speechless.

Anguish regarded her for a moment, allowing her to see the carnage behind him. The six thugs were dead. All suffering from multiple blaster wounds and other burn trauma. Others had their heads and limbs twisted at impossible angles. Xievaun even caught sight of the rodian, the sniper set up on the roof of the eating establishment. A vibro blade was lodged perfectly between his eyes. Xievaun shook her head uncomprehendingly. Anguish smiled.

"You couldn't see the forest for the trees, much less the dragon in it." He said simply. "Your vibro blade was very well balanced by the way. It sailed through the air as if it had wings."

Xievaun regarded her boot, and indeed her blade was gone. When did he…?

Without a moments hesitation, Xievaun squeezed the trigger, and her blaster responded by issuing three crimson bolts in response.The nagai swatted them aside with his hand. His HAND!! And at the very moment her mind had registered surprise, she felt her blaster wrenched away from her hands and skitter upon the ground, just to stop at the feet of the nagai she only knew as Albin.

"Wh….wha…..wh…."

"Who's the fool now, hmmm?" He asked, tilting his head. As expected, there was no response. Anguish took a step forward and Xievaun eyes grew wide, she turned to bolt, but he was suddenly in front of her again. She back pedaled all the way to the black speeder. "There is nowhere for you to go now…." He rasped at her.

His voice, why was his voice making her head ache so.

"Remember when I said I counted nine enemies instead of six? Well, I only count eight on the ground. My, arithmetic has been off lately, perhaps you can help me. Now, I'm going to ask you something, so answer well. You can do that, yes?"

Xievaun shook her head affirmatively quite quickly. Why was no one coming out of the eatery? Darn Blue Sector.

"How many enemies do I have?"

There was no mistaking the tone. Xievaun had no illusions that her life depended on the answer.

"You…you, have no enemies…" she stammered.

"Are you sure?" Anguish asked with a cautioning tone, but allowed himself a hint of a smile. Xievaun shook her head yes.

"And why is that?"

"Because….because your enemies, they're all dead."

"Smart girl."

Xievaun closed her eyes and sighed in relief,but a flicker in the nagai's burning eyes put her back on edge.

"Smart and greedy." He declared. "I can admire that. And ambitious too, for what are we if not ambitious. Admirable qualities, but you turned a win into a loss, victory into failure. You failed to see the ' subtle details' before your very eyes, and the cost which you could ill afford. Your slicer friend however, is far more observant, to his credit. It's the 'details' which can make all the difference. So, here it is, the last question: What is Gutripper's Delight?"

Xievaun froze. Her mind was a whirl with a thousand, thousand thoughts. This nagai was far more than she imagined. She could hardly categorize what was happening, much less….Poo doo! She had to think of something. Her blaster was on the ground, right at her feet. If only….

"The Gutripper….?" she asked now, collecting her nerve to act in a split second. 'Albin' just stood before her, staring, unmoving. No one was coming out of the restaurant. Wait…was that the answer? It couldn't be that simple. It had to be a trick question. Sure it was an eatery, but….

"It's guts." She answered with confidence. The nagai shook his head slowly. "No,"

Xievaun went to dive for her blaster pistol, she put all her speed and might into a single diving move. But fire unlike any she'd ever felt caught her as she fell to the floor. Pain, unimaginable pain seared through her as the world around her suddenly became dark. What was high pitched cacophony thundering in her ears? It took a moment to realize it was the sound of her own screaming.

"It's eyes." Anguish answered as he ignored her thrashing form and regarded her bloody eye, which he held between his fingers. The answer to the question was in the 'fun facts' section of the eatery's menu.

"Consider this payment for your failed attempt on my life and a thanks for the service."

Casually, he flicked the offending eye on the floor and quickly tapped his communicator, then regarded the luxury black speeder with sudden disinterest.

"As I said, before. I made other arrangements." Within a few heartbeats, a swoop bike was streaking in mid-air and was fast approaching his position. "Since, as you noticed, my enemies are dead, your life is mine now. Keep in mind I may yet have use for you in the future."

As the swoop approached, the sith assassin prepared to jump on it, and he released his hold on the eatery door. It was his power which kept the door locked all along, and with a grand leap, he was on the swoop bike and sped out of sight.

"Someone get a medic!!" was the only thing he heard someone yell far below, even as he sped away.

Speeding quickly towards Coronet City, Anguish smiled. He finally had access to the encrypted information within Khol Destro's datapad, information that would lead him to the missing holocron. But that wasn't the only reason he smiled now, it so happens that the side mission turned out to be suitably amusing as well. Now he could plan for his trip to Coruscant in earnest…However, the prominence in the darkside still flared in the distance, the darkside disturbance was still strong, still alluring, like a moth to a flame.

TBC

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Kate Lockley, apartment, Galactic City.

There was not much furniture in the two-bedroom habitation that Lockley had purchased for Lord Nelf, which meant she had plenty of space on the carpet to lay down and do her stomach crunches and other exercises.

Her desire to keep up her stamina and strength weas nopthing to do with her century and a half in suspended animation, since she had not lost any muscle mass during it, what with the temporal field, and all, but even before that, it was a fair while since she had been a serving police officer, and now, assigned to represent the Venator Star Destroyer Admiral Thrawn's interests on the planet, she needed to re-condition herself.

Her comlink on the coffeine table bleeped.

Kate turned her last crunch into a roll to her right, up onto one knee to reach for the communicator. "Lockley." She pulled a soft pastel-coloured tissue from a cube of cardboard to dab at the perspiration on her face.

"Miss Lockley? Theta here."

She recognised the Admiral Thrawn's commander, who, with most of the crew, had chosen to stay in orbit over the planet, although they were in a bit of a quandary as to what to do while the Inquisitor was away on his field mission. He had not left any instructions. "Captain."

"Did you see that broadcast about a reward put up by the Red Sector businesses?"

Kate nodded. "When I was a detective, we tended to discourage civilians putting up rewards, as it always brought the nuts out of the woodwork, and we would have to investigate every lead. This though..." She let the sentence hang as she looked out the windows across the Galactic City skyline.

"Some of the crew are interested."

Kate raised a surprised eyebrow. They had to know that the perpetrator of the disaster was at least as powerful as Lord Nelf, though the half-elf had never indicated that he had the power to level buildings like this perp had done. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. As our agent on the ground, we want you to look into this. Where are you going to start."

Pausing to think, she evetually ventured, "Given the number of entities putting up money, I think I should find the biggest contributor, presumably the Red Sector Bank, and chat to one of their heads about it. Also, in our day, there was a particular bounty hunters guild that dealt with jedi targets."

"Good ideas. I'd like you to make an appointment with the Grandmaster of the Forces of Light academy too. See if the jedi have been investigating as well."

"Copy that."

"Okay, keep me informed. Theta out."

Lockley put the comlink down, and pushed herself up. If she was going to be seeing people, better have a shower.

Tag: no-one

IC: Stefe Billings, Tourist Island Observation Area

Rasa pointed at Cactus. "He'ssss nnot rrrreall.. He'sss..." Rasa suddenly winced as a wave of sharp pain suddenly hit her.

Billings looked hard at her in concern, "What'sa matter? You hit?"

Suddenly, Rasa's eyes went wide, as her ears shot skyward. It then turned to a viscous snarl, as she bolted towards the window. "Lorrrrd Nellllf!"

The apprentice raced to the window. She carefully put a hand out as if to make sure nothing was blocking the window, and then she leaned out carefully.

She whirled back towards the thing, and growled, her voice dark. "WHAT ISSSS DOWN THERRREE?" she asked it.

Stefe followed her gaze, and studied Jack. He could see a couple of the darts that had struck the man that had attached the submarine, and his silence could be down to the tranquiliser tipped darts, but shurely he would be looking more relaxed that that.

The hermit was looking robot-stiff...Stefe looked across at Rasa.
    "What do you mean, he's not real?" He looked down as he could feel himself starting to lean to the right, although he was seated with his back to the wall, and jammed the sole of both boots into the floor to wedge himself in the corner formed by floor and wall. "And what's up with the floor?"

Cactus' form started to slide on the floor, his floral shirt catching on the floor, and stretching under the rock-still figure.

Stefe looked back up the tunnel they had descended to find the student. "Can you get back up the tunnel? Because if not, our best option is to Force jump through the shield onto the garrison roof, which is a few feet down, because if we let ourselves get tipped out, we'll fall dozens of metres, maybe more!"

The guardsman forced his back up the wall as the chamber rose past a twenty-degree angle, trying to stand. A couple of paces to his right, and he would be falling onto that domed shield.

He could not see Nelf clearly, but the Inquisitor, and the pink low of his lightsabre blade were blurrily visible through the white blanket of the shield below them.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island Observation Area, Location: Ciutric IV

As Rasa looked out the window, she could hear Billings ask, "What do you mean, he's not real?" Rasa let out a growl. "Thhaat isss Connstrrrruct. No smmmell. No scennnt."

Rasa's ears went back, as she turned back to look at the thing. It looked as if... as if it had suddenly shut down, and was no longer responding to anything. Billings meanwhile, had noticed the floor was tilting now."And what's up with the floor?" "Trrrrap." was all Rasa stated, as she used her claws and the Force to keep herself from moving. Meanwhile, Not Cactus' form started to slide on the floor, his floral shirt catching on the floor.

Billings looked back up the tunnel they had come from. "Can you get back up the tunnel? Because if not, our best option is to Force jump through the shield onto the garrison roof, which is a few feet down, because if we let ourselves get tipped out, we'll fall dozens of metres, maybe more!"

Rasa nodded, stepping to make sure she did not get side swipped by the fake Jack. She raised her hand. "I cannn ssennd you back up tunnel. I willll jummmmp to rrrroof. Nnnnot looose sight of Lorrrd Nnnnelf. You finnnd rrreal Jack." Rasa then grinned. "We finnd youuu." Rasa added with a grin. Rasa then concentrated, using her telekinesis to help boost Billings gently back up the way that they had came, so that he could get back out the way that they had come down. Rasa looked at the prone body of the fake Jack that was sliding down.. Once she was sure that Billings had made his way far enough upwards, she turned and looked in the direction out the window. She could still hear the faint humm of the lightsaber blade, and see a soft blur. But the shield was there. She would have to figure out the way down, the way Lord Nelf did.

Hmmmm. The prone body looked quite useful suddenly. With a leap, Rasa jumped lightly, landing on top, as she used the Force once more, this time to turn the thing face down, so that she landed on its back. If there was anything nasty out there, like whatever had hit Lord Nelf, it would find it before she would.

Hopefully.

If she wasnt worried about more traps, this would have been rather fun. As she dropped down, she looked around, extended her Force senses, to try and see what was the closest and safest looking spot to drop to, as she made her way towards Lord Nelf. After all, he had made it down fine.

Tag: Billings and Lord Nelf

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stefe Billings, Observation Area, Garrison Museum, Tourist Volcano

Rasa nodded at Stefe's warning, stepping to make sure she did not get side swipped by the fake Jack. She raised her hand. "I cannn ssennd you back up tunnel. I willll jummmmp to rrrroof. Nnnnot looose sight of Lorrrd Nnnnelf. You finnnd rrreal Jack." Rasa then grinned. "We finnd youuu." Rasa added with a grin.

Billings was proud of the way she was coping with all this. Still, he wasn't keen on being the one going up the tunnel, instead of her.

Still wedged, he freed a hand from support duties to gesture at her. "Wait."

He felt the same compression round his waist that had occurred when she had saved him from flying out the front of the braking monorail carriage, and in the next instant, his surroundings were noticeably darker, more cramped, and...and there was a burning smell. He was in the tunnel!

Billings turned to look back down the ramp as he felt her release her Force Grip, and saw that he had travelled several dozen metres up from the tilting Observation Area.

"Okay." He conceded to himself, then raising his voice, called back down to Rasa. "Thanks, Rasa. Okay, be safe. Find the Boss, and I'll see if I can get down to you another way."

Billings ran up the tunnel ramp, hands on the close walls to propel him on his way, the warmth on his face increasing with that odd smell. What was that?

The dim grey-black light around him grew progressively brighter the higher he got, and then just as he spotted the entrance gouged by the young Cathar, he spotted glowing red on the floor ahead of him, and stopped on a millicred, staring down at the lumps of smoking black rocks on the floor, randomly splitting open in jegged red lines to show the molten magma within.

"Now what the frag?"

Another magma ball slowly extruded out of the wall on his right, to fall on among the rest, but he could see portions of the floor to the left of the hall.

"Ah, dammit!" Gingerly, so as not to let his boots touch or sink into the lava, he gritted his teeth and hip-hopped past the obstruction, and skipped out the opening onto the plasformed black material of the station entrance, with the chasm visible several metres away to his left, the the windows of the train carraige along to his right.

Wow, it was like a different world to the tunnel, or where he had left Rasa.

IC: Pol-Fas troig bartender, Trauma the bounty hunter, The Coiled Viper

Pol-Fas sat at one of the larger, intact tables with the indentured bounty hunter who was their newest staff member, thanks to the stun-collar that had been slipped round his neck while he was unconscious on the floor.

The girls, Kate and Tosh, were either locking up, or collecting jugs and glasses off the tables, while Fas followed their activities.

It was the end of the working day, and the patrons had gone home, or back to their ships.

The autonomous head that was Pol looked towards the Mandalorian. "So Trauma, you saw the broadcast from Coruscant. We quite fancy a holiday home on Pantolomin, so what do you think; can this Sith that smashed up the Red Sector be caught."

Trauma shrugged, grunting a thanks as the Gungan stage entertainer placed a mug of hot chocolate before him from the tray he expertly held, before moving on to serve the Troig boss.

"I think we have established that I do not do well against Force Sensetives."

Fas looked at him too. "You were caught by surprise. The hooded fellow blind-sided you."

Trauma nodded. "That he did." He did not add that it was partially his fault too. If he had been wearing his Mando helmet, his buy'ce, the 360 degree sensors would have alerted him to Anguish's presence, and identified him too. "No, I'm steering clear of Force-users as a source of income."

Fas looked round. "Girls, come and sit down for your hot chocolate." He studied the armoured Mando. He did not want to give up on the idea of staying at that Pantolomin resort, so easily.

Tag: no-one

Lord Anguish likes this.
  19. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Wan Roland: Coruscant + Forces of Light Interior – Lounge~

Knight Gaan Be’arer bowed before the Jedi Councilor.
    “I am here, as directed, Master. The Grand Master said you were waiting for me,” she said, keeping a short distance from him.

Master Wan Roland rose from his seat, returned the bow, and with a laugh, stepped forward, pulling the knight into a tight hug. After releasing her, he motioned for her to join him on the coutch. Then he began cheerfully, still smiling at Gaan. “I’m so glad to see my favorite Jedi knight alive and well. I asked you to come here, because I thought that it would be more comfortable for you. I was in your position once. Only I didn’t have the choice to go before the Council, or not. I hated those long moments, standing there, telling my story, knees knocking, butterflies in my stomach, and wondering what was going to happen to me. It didn’t help looking into faces with stern expressions on them either, and just between us, a lot of the Council is like that, Gaan. They only care about rules, and following them to the letter; not about the individual’s feelings. I have seen more people driven away from the Jedi because of such strict and hard attitudes than for any other reason. I don’t want that to happen to you, my friend.
    I’m sure that you’re concerned about how things will go for you after you tell us your story, but don’t be, Gaan. I am on your side, and in your corner, young warrior of the Light Side, and I will see that you maintain your rank and position here. All I ask is that you be completely honest with me. Tell me everything. Not now though. I’m sure that it's been a long trip, so get some rest, and we’ll meet back here at 9:00 am tomorrow morning.
    Oh, and don’t even think of leaving the academy, or I’ll find you and hang you up by your ears in the busiest hallway I can find, so that everybody can see how cute you look that way,” the Jedi Master said laughing.
    “I’ll go meet Master Joy and Master Baron. Now, go on to your quarters, or wherever you wish. Just try to relax, beautiful Jedi Knight, and enjoy yourself. Okay? You may go now. See you in the morning. May the Light Side of the Force be with you.”

TAG:

The_Zeltron

IC: Master Joy: Coruscant + Forces of Light Interior – Private Quarters~

“Ter-rific,” the Grand Master said with a laugh. Just what we need; another Dark Sider to deal with.

That’s wonderful to know that I can count on you, Master Baron, because you now have a padawan. His name is Anakin Shern, and he is waiting for you in his quarters. As for Furio, your news is not a surprise, but have no fear, my friend. We will face that Sith in battle, but this time together, and we will win. I tell you what, I’ll call Anakin and have him come here to meet you so that you can be formally assigned.” The Jedi leader spoke into her comlink and with a cheerful tone. “Hello, Anakin Shern. Please report to my quarters immediately. Thank you.”

TAG:

Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    JediFalcon

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Forces of Light Coruscant, Personal quarters

Anakin Shern was pacing around his quarters, truth be told he was a little nervous about having to be taken on by a new master. His former master did the best he could with him and now it was time to prepare for the trials of a Knight. He wasn’t sure what to expect from Master Baron.

“It’s bad enough mom paced,” a voice spoke up from the room causing Anakin to look up to see someone who looked like a mixture of Jess and Fress. “It seems you inherited that from her.”

“Who are you?” Anakin questioned as he stopped pacing.

The youth grinned and shook his head. “I think you already know the answer, Anakin. We share the same name.”

Anakin’s mouth quirked a bit. This was the one his parents decided to name him after. “Ankain,” he smirked. “Just nervous I guess.”

“You shouldn’t be, you are basically already trained,” Anakin pointed out with a grin.

“My question would be if this Master Baron will see past that?” Anakin questioned.

“If he truly is a master, he will,” Anakin reassured with a frown. “If he doesn’t then perhaps it is he who should go back to the basics. You’ll be fine. I have been watching over you ever since everything happened.”

“It was you?” Anakin questioned with a frown. “You’re the one who was speaking too me all this time?”

“Yes,” Anakin smirked as he eyed the comlink. “You’re about to be called.”

As if on cue, Anakin’s comlink demanded his attention. “Thanks for the heads up,” he hit the button on his comlink. “Anakin Shern speaking.”

“Hello, Anakin Shern. Please report to my quarters immediately. Thank you.”

“Yes Master Joy,” Anakin killed the transmission as he turned his attention to his name sake. “Thanks for looking after me.”

“Your welcome, you should go and not keep your new master waiting. May the Force be with you.”

“And with you,” Anakin turned towards the door as Anakin Shern disappeared. He walked to Master Joy’s personal quarters and stopped at the door. He sensed two people on the other side of the door. One he recognized as Master Joy and the other he didn’t recognize but he suspected this was Master Baron. He raised a hand and knocked on the door.

Tag Jedi_MasterSkywalker Rainbow Jedi Knight

21. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Forces of Light Jedi Temple - Coruscant

After Darius had given his report Master Joy replied with a sarcastic "Teriffic" She then continued on with "Just what we need, another Dark Sider to deal with. That’s wonderful to know that I can count on you Master Baron, because you now have a padawan. His name is Anakin Shern, and he is waiting for you in his quarters." Darius was mildly surprised by the news but knowing Master Joy, it made perfect sense. "As for Furio, your news is not a surprise, but have no fear, my friend. We will face that Sith in battle, but this time together, and we will win. I tell you what, I’ll call Anakin and have him come here to meet you so that you can be formally assigned.” The Grand Master pulled out her comlink and summoned Anakin. “Hello, Anakin Shern. Please report to my quarters immediately. Thank you.”

While they waited alone Darius wanted to discuss the threats to the Order but in classic Master Joy form she never rushed anything and let events play out on their own. The chime at the door went off and Darius went to answer the door and slid it open to reveal who he assumed to be Anakin. Darius saw that Anakin was no young Padawan learner, he was a man, and as far as Darius could sense through the Force, a well established user of the Force. Darius slightly bowed his head to Anakin and motioned him to enter the chambers

"Welcome Anakin, I am Darius Baron your new Master I suppose, although I am sensing that you do not have much to learn. I look forward to our partnership."

TAG: Master Joy, Anakin Shern

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Personal quarters Forces of Light

"Welcome Anakin, I am Darius Baron your new Master I suppose, although I am sensing that you do not have much to learn. I look forward to our partnership."

Anakin returned the bow with a smile as he sensed the master scanning him through the Force. He was most likely getting a sense of where he stood. “Master Baron, I also look forward to our partnership and you’re right. I have been training for nine years with a Corellian Jedi Master by the name of Brent Kraden. He decided it was best if I finish my training here, as that is what I originally sought out to do when I first started my journey. I descend from an line that dates back to survivors of the Clone Wars.”

Tag Jedi_MasterSkywalker Rainbow Jedi Knight

23. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Temple - Coruscant

The Jedi Master returned Gaan's bow before moving forward to embrace her. Gaan stiffened slightly, but otherwise made no objections. When he finally let her go, he seated himself, motioning for her to do likewise. Gaan silently sat down beside him as he began, “I’m so glad to see my favorite Jedi knight alive and well. I asked you to come here, because I thought that it would be more comfortable for you. I was in your position once. Only I didn’t have the choice to go before the Council, or not. I hated those long moments, standing there, telling my story, knees knocking, butterflies in my stomach, and wondering what was going to happen to me. It didn’t help looking into faces with stern expressions on them either, and just between us, a lot of the Council is like that, Gaan. They only care about rules, and following them to the letter; not about the individual’s feelings. I have seen more people driven away from the Jedi because of such strict and hard attitudes than for any other reason. I don’t want that to happen to you, my friend.
    I’m sure that you’re concerned about how things will go for you after you tell us your story, but don’t be, Gaan. I am on your side, and in your corner, young warrior of the Light Side, and I will see that you maintain your rank and position here. All I ask is that you be completely honest with me. Tell me everything. Not now though. I’m sure that it's been a long trip, so get some rest, and we’ll meet back here at 9:00 am tomorrow morning. Oh, and don’t even think of leaving the academy, or I’ll find you and hang you up by your ears in the busiest hallway I can find, so that everybody can see how cute you look that way." Gaan raised an eyebrow, but the Jedi Master was laughing. “I’ll go meet Master Joy and Master Baron. Now, go on to your quarters, or wherever you wish. Just try to relax, beautiful Jedi Knight, and enjoy yourself. Okay? You may go now. See you in the morning. May the Light Side of the Force be with you.”

Rising, Gaan replied, "Yes, Master. May the Force be with you," the, with a quick bow, she exited the lounge. Drawing in a deep breath as she stood outside, she refocused, then headed toward the nearest lift. Stepping onto it, she relived the last few days in her mind as it carried her to the living quarters. Finally it stopped, and she quickly made her way to her Padawan's chamber. Knocking lightly in case the girl was resting, she asked, "Mariel, may I come in?"

TAG: Mariel (echo_girl_94)

"Taunts? Don Moch? You should follow your own advice and concentrate on me," the Sith replied. Laen watched him coldly as the man prepared for battle again.

The Sith sprang around him quickly, and Laen barely had time to throw his body out of the way of the crimson blade. The attack was quickly followed by a series of ferocious blows, which Laen dropped back before as he attempted to block them. Finally seeing an opening, he held the man's blade for a brief second as he slammed his palm toward his stomach, backed with the power of the Force, then swept his leg out in an attempt to knock the Sith from his feet as he pushed back on his lightsaber.

24. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    IC: Kiza (Kiri Zatul), Main Library, Coruscant

As the computer terminal nexted to her hummed along, Kiza scanned the holonet for jobs. As she watched the bulletins scroll by, an interesting notice appear, but it was not a mere job advertisement. It was a bounty.
    But one, that was backed by large money. The banking guild in the red district. She listened to part of the broadcast.
    “So this is the collective reward put up by residents and businesses of the Coruscant’s Red Sector. For the apprehension, dead or alive, of the perpetrator that caused all the damage and casualties of that fateful
    event, here, several standard days ago" Kiza sat back, As the image of the Chief Executive Officer of the Red Sector Bank showed up next. She had to chuckle, at his statement. “Just to be clear. This is not for information
    leading to an arrest. It is not for the letter X drawn on a map, and you going, he’s here. This is for bringing this [bleeper] back to Coruscant, in chains, Force cuffs, carbonite, a body-bag, whatever floats your boat. But no disintegrations; we need to see the evidence.” Hmm. They must have had to cover the expensives of damage directly, for that kind of response. And there was an considerable bit of it, even if it did seem rather random. Of course, fights usually were. It definitely explained the increase on the boards.

A hire in Senator Block neighborhood would deffinately take care of a few things. And it could get her closer to information about the writings. She took down the information for the job. As she finished, the computer next to her, beeped softly. Leaning over, she took her datapad, and scanned the information for now. She would have to digest the information later. Right now, she had a job interview to prepare for.

TAG: None yet
    ---
    The Den

Vella frowned, as she bit back a cursed. Having just been informed about a certain broadcast, coming out of the red sector, her mood not improved. But there was another issue to consider. One that did not interfear with
    their current holdings. But, as with any large bounty being placed, it was going to draw out wantabees, and thrill seakers. But, since this bounty appeared to be a Force user, that might work to their advantage. The smarter hunters would bide their time. This, might bring some business to the green sector as well. She just hoped that the incidences were not related. Having a rogue Force user about, might interfear with other holdings. Hopefully, that would not be the case.

Vella gave a curt nod, to the being, as she walked back to her own area. There she watched the recording for herself within the dimly lit room, the light coming from the console lighting her face. Her fingernail tapping a
    beat on her desk. Yes. She would have to keep a careful watch of what developed next. Vella then turned towards her console, and entered her security codes, followed by a very detailed message to her contact. The Boolian was more important at the moment. Fryne was proving useful.

TAG: No one
    ---
    Elsewhere..

Dark eye, that missed nothing. Those same eyes that carefully watched as they monitored several screens at once. It was once a trifle passing. A curiosity. Nothing more. But to have three hits on such a thing, it could
    no longer be considered as trival. Still, if there was anything more to this, it would take time. But he had time. The gloved hand stroked a chin, as he considered the information in front of him. Time for a new game.

TAG: No one

Lord Anguish likes this.
  25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island, In da Volcano, Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa didnt hear Billings protest, as she carefully put him back up into the hallway. She figured he would have made more noise, if he really didnt want to go. A few seconds later, he heard him call back to her. "Thanks, Rasa. Okay, be safe. Find the Boss, and I'll see if I can get down to you another way."

She let out a soft rawr...but was already moving, using tall, metallic and silent as a landing ramp, jumping on top of his back, and riding him down to where Lord Nelf was. Using the Force, she held on, until she got close enough to jump off the thing, down to where Lord Nelf was located, on one of the three sharply angled roofs on top of the place. Another thing she noticed was that the place STANK!! The overpowering stench of stagnant water was overpowering. Her ears went flat, as she moved to concentrate more on her task, than on the smell.

As soon as she paws hit the roofing, she extended her Force usage, and her claws, to keep her stable as she left the fake Jack to slide off wherever he was heading for. They were worried about scratches, but couldnt deal with stagnant water? What had happened to all the people on this 'tourist' resort. Probably nothing good, she thought to herself.

Rasa looked over the sides, and her left ear perked up. WOW. It was quiet high. Looking between the three angled roofs, were three large square opening. That looked like the way in to her. As Rasa further noted, it seemed that there used to be something in two of the spaces...but it appeared to have been removed. Maybe used for something
    else. In the far area, there seemed to be something still there. Some type of emplacement, perhaps a turbolaser? Well, right now, she didnt care, as her first task was locating Lord Nelf. She could hear the hum of his lightsaber, so it was safe for the moment. She carefully moved herself down on the roof to where he had landed, wrapping them both within the Force, so that she was sure she did not send him sliding. It wasnt too bad, similar to when she jumped in the tree branches. Looking for a more level area, she concentrated on the center spot, in between the area of angle roofs, and the large openings, near what was an emplacement. Only when she had him settled, did she move down to him, using the Force to call his lightsaber towards her. She did not grasp it, but instead, put it down nearby, making sure the business end of his saber was pointed OUT! She was not sure if he was the type to bobby-trap his lightsaber or not, nor did she want to suddenly find out that was the case. FORCE, this place stank!!

She then looked at Lord Nelf. His use of the Force was different, but it should still work on him. She was no healer, but she did have healing skills, as she hated for the healers to work on her. Both ears went up, as she concentrated now, calling for the healing abilities within the Force to work. From the pain she had felt, she concentrated on his head, not seeing any other injuries. She gently touched his forhead with the back of her hand as she purred softly, hoping that it would be enough to rouse him. "Lorrrd Nelff...?" she called out softly.

In the back of her mind, she also wondered how Billings was doing, and if he would be able to find another way down.

TAG: Billings and Lord Nelf