1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Mariel Rian, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Mariel jumped up from where she had been fiddling boredly with her lightsaber at the knock on the door and her Master's question. "Mariel, may I come in?"

"Of course." She opened the door quickly. "How did everything go with the Council?"

Dayele turned from unpacking and smiled briefly at the Jedi woman, before turning back to her work.

TAG: @The_Zeltron
    Last edited by echo_girl_94, Jan 3, 2013
  2. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Darth Furio - Private Hanger Bay - Coronet
    Furio's Vornskr's Ferocity attack was surprisingly caught by the pretender and followed by a Force push which Furio thought was coming, and he absorbed it. Gaan's master then tried to sweep his leg while they were sabre locked so Furio disengaged the sabre lock, pushed his opponent back and flipped backwards to refocus his attack. Furio flipped right back infront of the pretender and switched to Ataru Form IV, where he applied the Saber Swarm technique with many short strikes to Force Gaan's Master into a defensive posture. With the pretender on the defensive and so close to him, Furio would next unleash a powerful barrage of Force Lightning at close range.

TAG: Laen Anjou
    Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  3. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

Gaan was not kept waiting a moment as her Padawan opened the door, replying, "Of course." Gaan entered, nodding to Dayele, as Mariel asked, "How did everything go with the Council?"

"Well, Master Joy sent me to see Master Roland, who seemed in no way upset with me. He said to meet him again tomorrow morning, so nothing has actually happened so far." Gaan pretended to grimace. She hated waiting. "At least I'm not in trouble yet," she added with a smile, then asked, "Can we sit down, Padawan? Since I've got a reprieve for the time being, maybe we can spend some time talking." She winced at the way she sounded. After all, this must have been the third time they'd tried to talk, and it was her fault they never got anywhere.

TAG: Mariel ( @echo_girl_94)

IC: Laen Anjou - Corellia

Laen felt a bit of frustration as the Sith managed to suffer no damage from his attacks. He recognized the new form he had switched to as his Padawan's favored Ataru, and smiled. Now he was on ground he knew. He dropped, as the Sith doubtless anticipated, into defense, but he held himself ready to attack again as soon as the Sith misjudged his skill. It was one of his Padawan's weaknesses early on in her training, and he recognized it in the Sith now.

TAG: Furio ( @Darth_Furio)
  4. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Well, Master Joy sent me to see Master Roland, who seemed in no way upset with me. He said to meet him again tomorrow morning, so nothing has actually happened so far." Knight Be'orar grimaced slightly. "At least I'm not in trouble yet," she added with a smile, then asked, "Can we sit down, Padawan? Since I've got a reprieve for the time being, maybe we can spend some time talking."

Mariel nodded. "Of course we can." She glanced awkwardly at Dayele. "Um...not that I don't trust you...it's just that this might be private..."

Dayele smiled. "Don't worry, child. I had plans to explore the Temple on my own at some point, and I am happy to do that now."

Relieved, Mariel smiled at her. "Okay. Thanks."

TAG: @The_Zeltron
  5. Lord Anguish Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Anguish
    Coronet City, Corellia
    Private Hangar

Anguish circled the structure at least twice, his force presence already made indiscernible through Force Concealment. The darkside disturbance he felt was focused within the hangar below, and his thirst for knowledge demanded he investigated the matter. From what he could see, there was little to no visible security at a glance, the hangar appeared to be a civilian affair, and private, as his cross-reference didn't immediately reveal its owner. He found a basic model of the structure, but could not confirm if there were any modifications. No, matter, his decision was already made, even with the minimum intel he could gather in such short notice.

The sith assassin guided his speeder closer to the hangar before using the force to leap from the moving vehicle, already programmed to hide itself the moment he dismounted. Anguish called upon the force and wrapped himself in it, using the Force Claok ability in conjunction with Concealment. This was an unscheduled infiltration and he wished to remain undetected. His plan was not to interfere, but to simply learn the cause of the darkside disturbance. Anguish landed soundlessly upon a service catwalk, his descent controlled by the Force. He remained crouched as he quickly made his way to the nearest transparent surface in order to peer in. He looked around for any security devices and a service entrance as well, but did not attempt to go in just yet.

There wasn't much traffic to speak of in this area and the dull hum of machines dominated the air, however, Anguish could hear an unmistakable sound coming from inside the hangar. It was the sound of clashing lightsabers. Many suppositions crossed his mind, but that was a pointless mental exercise. Finally finding a view port after moving a several meters, he peered in, and a most unexpected sight was revealed. Though his view was partially obstructed, there on the hangar floor, he saw the figure of a Sith, and what looked like a 'jedi', engaged in a duel. Anguish did not recognize either figure, as he felt the power of the darkside roaring like an open furnace all around them. How curious, there seemed to be no trace of the light side here, at least none that he could perceive, which lead him to conclude that the one in 'jedi robes' was not what he appeared to be.

Many questions came to mind, but for now, the sith assassin opted only to observe. With his presence and his physical form both cloaked, Anguish looked on for a moment, before deciding on his next course of action.

'Knowledge is power, ignorance is death.'

Tag: No one yet.
    Last edited by Lord Anguish, Jan 4, 2013
  6. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Darius Baron - Forces of Light Temple - Coruscat

Still in Master Joy's quarters Anakin responded to Darius with, “Master Baron, I also look forward to our partnership and you’re right. I have been training for nine years with a Corellian Jedi Master by the name of Brent Kraden. He decided it was best if I finish my training here, as that is what I originally sought out to do when I first started my journey. I descend from an line that dates back to survivors of the Clone Wars.”
    Darius had only read about the Clone Wars since it was some time ago and from his readings to say the Clone Wars ended badly for the Jedi was an understatement. He was not familiar with any Jedi named Shern, but everyone knew the name of Anakin well enough.

"I am not familiar with your lineage Anakin," Darius said. He was curious though, survivors of the Clone Wars all had amazing stories of perseverence and courage. "Please enlighten us."

TAG: Anakin Shern, Master Joy
  7. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    IC: Anakin Shern
    Personal quarters Forces of light

"I am not familiar with your lineage Anakin," Darius said. He was curious though, survivors of the Clone Wars all had amazing stories of perseverence and courage. "Please enlighten us."

Anakin unhooked his lightsaber and showed the old Alderaan symbol. “Fress Colias was from Alderaan and Jess Shern was from Coruscant. They risked love despite it being forbidden for Jedi to form attachments. Jess and Fress were standing on top of the temple roof when Skywalker led the clones into the Temple. They helped rescued younglings out of the temple getting them off the planet fighting against those the once trusted on the front lines. Fress was a close friend to Anakin Skywalker, similar personalities. Not sure how the friendship came about. I just know they were. They helped set up resistance cells while evading Vader as much as possible. After the Yuuzhan Vong War, their youngest child Carley Shern fell to the dark side and joined Jacen Solo. The family decided they had enough of the Jedi path and left after Carley returned to the light side. They resided on Tattooine for the past hundred years. Fress named her eldest son after Anakin Skywalker in hopes of redeeming the innocence of the name and my parents named me after Anakin Shern.”

Anakin shifted from one foot to the other as Anakin Skywalker appeared beside him causing him to frown. “So one visit wasn’t enough?”

Skywalker raised an eyebrow and shook his head sadly. “All right young one, you still haven’t told him everything.”

“I want a genetics test before saying anything,” Anakin said a frown.

“You want proof? Just look in the mirror, junior,” Skywalker shot back sarcastically. He looked at Darius with a grin. “You’ll have to excuse Junior here, he’s still in denial about part of his heritage line. Maybe this is something you can help him with, Master Baron. To become peace with his heritage, he’s still edgy due to the stories he discovered about his family line. Can’t say that I blame him.”

Tag @Jedi_MasterSkywalker @Rainbow Jedi Knight[/quote]
  8. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6

"Of course we can," Mariel nodded before looking over at her "mother" uncomfortably. "Um...not that I don't trust you...it's just that this might be private..."

Gaan's relief mirrored Mariel's when the woman smiled as she replied, "Don't worry, child. I had plans to explore the Temple on my own at some point, and I am happy to do that now."

Gaan watched as her Padawan smiled back, "Okay. Thanks."

Gesturing for her Padawan to sit, assuming the girl would choose someplace where she would be comfortable, Gaan began, "I know we've been trying to talk, and I haven't exactly been helpful. I'm not very good at this, I know, so would you like to start this time?"

9. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Darius Baron - Forces of Light Temple - Coruscant

After Darius asked about the Padawan's history Anakin unhooked his lightsabre which revealed a symbol Darius had only seen in history holos, an Alderaanian symbol. Then Anakin explained. Darius considered the story and could see why the boy was a little hesitant at first, and of course Darius could sympathize with the non total faith in the Jedi Order and all it's codes and laws. Then Anakin said quietly to himself "I want a genetics test before saying anything."

Darius raised an eyebrow, "Genetics test?" He said to Anakin, "Say anything about what Anakin, is there more you wish to add?"

TAG: Anakin Shern
  10. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Personal Quarters Forces of Light Temple

Darius raised an eyebrow, "Genetics test?" He said to Anakin, "Say anything about what Anakin, is there more you wish to add?"

Anakin paused for a second as he turned his full attention to Anakin and flashed a smirk causing senior Anakin to shake his head. “Looks like he can’t see or hear you, you’re wasting your breath, Ani,” he muttered under his breath.

“Interesting,” Anakin Skywalker said as he waved a hand in front of Baron. “Get the genetics test done if you want but don’t be surprised when you find my name at the end of the list.”

“Is it really through Ben?” Anakin questioned with a frown as Anakin senior nodded.

“It is. The Genetics test will prove that,” Anakin Senior said. “We’ll continue to look out for you.”

Anakin nodded as Anakin Senior disappeared. He turned his attention to Baron. “I have been visited by ghosts from the past in the last 24 hours and when I’m in trouble,” he shook his head with a frown. “And they claim I’m also from the Skywalker line. I have trouble believing it and want a genetics test done. If there’s time.”

Tag @Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    Last edited by JediFalcon, Jan 9, 2013
  11. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6

Suddenly, a blast of Force lightning blindsided Laen, and he roared with anger as he flew back before it. He had misjudged the Sith again. That made him far angrier than any attack possibly could, and he drew his lightsaber across the trail of the lightning, blocking what remained of it. When it ended, he hurled his lightsaber back toward the Sith, while using the Force to augment his speed as he ran toward the far wall.

12. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Darth Furio - Private Hanger Bay - Corellia

The initial attack of Force Lightning hit Gaan's master as Furio had suspected it would and drove him back. The pretender then used his lightsabre to block the final portion of the lightning. When Furio realized the block he ceased the attack and reset his stance just in time to see his opponent throw his lightsabre at him. Furio thankfully reignited his own blade and swung it upward to block and redirect the lightsabre away. Curiously Furio observed the foolish man running away from him towards a wall. While Furio watched the retreat he called to and took Gaan's Master's lightsabre into his hand. Furio examind the hilt for a second and then called over to the pretender, "Did you forget something pretender? I sense great anger and frustration, come, let me relieve it from you." Just as Furio finished his line, he sensed...interesting, he thought to himself.

13. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Anakin responded to Darius with "I have been visited by ghosts from the past in the last twenty four hours and when I'm in trouble. They claim I'm also from the Skywalker line, I have trouble believing it and want a genetics test done. If there's time."

Darius was surprised by the answer as not many Jedi ever claimed to be visited by Force ghosts, let alone the ghost of The Chosen One Anakin Skywalker. "Anakin, that is quite a statement. Could you explain this further? A decendent of Anakin Skywalker, I am honored."

14. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Knight Be'orar gestured for Mariel to sit down. "I know we've been trying to talk, and I haven't exactly been helpful. I'm not very good at this, I know, so would you like to start this time?"

Mariel hesitated. "I guess...I've been wondering about your former master. Why would he be so...um...angry, or whatever it was, at you?" Maybe this wasn't a good question, but it had been bothering her.

TAG: Gaan @The_Zeltron
  15. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Forces of Light, Personal quarters

"Anakin, that is quite a statement. Could you explain this further? A decendent of Anakin Skywalker, I am honored."

Anakin paused for a second and smiled tightly. “Ben Skywalker had an intermittent relationship with one of my ancestors of his own age. There was a child between them involved. It’s the real reason why my family decided to leave the Jedi all those years ago. It was to protect Ben from the tabloids and from anyone outside the families from knowing the truth. It was never recorded and kept out of the record books. Only the families knew the truth and what went on behind the scenes.”

Tag @Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    Last edited by JediFalcon, Jan 12, 2013
  16. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, roof of the ancient garrison

Nelf felt the fading ache in his skull as he regained consciousness, as well as the chill in his bones.

After a moment, he opened his eyes to see a concerned Rasa squatting beside him, and he could feel the fur on the back of her hand scratching lightly at his forehead.

"Hi there." He smiled. "Where am I?"

Nelf tried to sit up, and groaned at the pain in his back and shoulders. "Ohh, I feel like hammered sith."

Tag: @Rasa
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Roof of Ancient Garrison, In da Volcano, Location: Ciutric IV

"Lorrrd Nelff...?" Rasa purred out, as she applied her healing through the Force. It seemed to take forever, before his eyelids fluttered, and then he slowly opened his eyes. Relief made her relax slightly, as she continued to use the Force, her ears perking up slightly. She gave a lopsided grin.

"Hi there." Lord Nelf then smiled. "Where am I?" Rasa gave a look around her, looking for the not real smelly one before she responded. "We arrrre on the rrrrroof of the building. You jummmmped down. Cactus Jack wasss nnot rrrrealll. Consnnstruct. Rrrroom was trrrapped. It trrried to darrrt us. I sent Billings back out way we cammmme... then I jummmmped down here."

Nelf tried to sit up, and groaned at the pain in his back and shoulders. "Ohh, I feel like hammered sith."

Rasa's tail flickered, and her smile faded as she moved her hand down from his head, doing her best to concentrate on specific areas as she continued her healing. She tilted her head to the left slightly. "I found what looks like entrrrrance. But I guesss rrrest of place is trrrrapped too." Rasa explained as she helped him sit up, her tail now flickering quite fast, as she tried to gauge the health of him overall. As she looked over him, she also kept a watchful eye within the Force around them as well. No telling, now that she knew this museum had defenses of some kind, what other kinds of nasty tricks it would try to pull. Hopefully, Billings would not be discovering any of them. Bad enough he was stuck with smelly one.

Tag: @Lord Nelf & Billings
  18. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6

Gaan's Padawan hesitated briefly before beginning, "I guess...I've been wondering about your former master. Why would he be so...um...angry, or whatever it was, at you?"

Gaan didn't pause before replying, "I haven't kept in contact with him for a long time. I was supposed to, according to him."

"Did you forget something pretender? I sense great anger and frustration, come, let me relieve it from you." Laen glanced back as the man spoke, noting that he had grasped his lightsaber hilt in his hand. Smirking, Laen continued his flight toward the wall, reaching down to his belt for the device that would trigger the hilt's explosion.

19. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Anakin started his reponse by dropping another famous Skywalker name, “Ben Skywalker had an intermittent relationship with one of my ancestors of his own age. There was a child between them involved. It’s the real reason why my family decided to leave the Jedi all those years ago. It was to protect Ben from the tabloids and from anyone outside the families from knowing the truth. It was never recorded and kept out of the record books. Only the families knew the truth and what went on behind the scenes.”

Darius considered the amazing story and replied. "Hence the genetics test. Well I see how this could be a distraction for you, knowing the truth about your heritage is very important. I hope you find the answers, and that they are the one's you are looking for."

20. Lord Anguish Jedi Master

star 1
    IC:Anguish
    Coronet City, Corellia
    Private Hangar

The flow of combat between the sith and the dark jedi,(for that was the only logical assumption at this point, given the level of vehemence in the encounter), seemed to be more or less even, that is, until the sith sent a barrage of force lightning towards the dark jedi. Anguish watched with great interest as the battle raged, quite pleased at being an 'invisible' spectator, for he had yet to meet a being who could pierce through his force cloak. Quietly, he observed as the dark jedi proved resourceful in his ability to survive the sith's lightning barrage, although his next move proved puzzling. The dark jedi used the saber throw technique against his opponent, to little effect, then ran in the opposite direction. This seemed quite odd, which made the move even more suspect, as far as the sith assassin was concerned.

The dueling Sith upon the hangar floor retrieved the dark jedi's weapon with a casual manipulation of the force, then regarded the jedi weapon for a moment, before returning his attention to the task at hand. He certainly seemed to have the upper hand.

Though he certainly wished to get closer, Anguish was no fool. His primary question was now answered, having discovered the source of the force disturbance. This duel was none of his concern, however, he decided to remain a moment longer before moving on, as he was on a mission schedule. Perhaps, there was something to be gleaned here. To that end, he focused and listened, in order to extract information. He did not recognized either being by sight, but now that he'd seen them, he would need names to match the faces. That would prove useful indeed.

'Hesitate for a second, and lose an eternity.'

Tag: None
  21. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"I haven't kept in contact with him for a long time. I was supposed to, according to him."

Mariel frowned. "That's a little....obsessive. Not to mention creepy."

TAG: Gaan (@The_Zeltron )
  22. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    OOC: Zeltron has agreed to this.

IC: Darth Furio - Private Hanger Bay - Corellia
    Furio watched the pretender continue to the far wall and he concentrated on his mind and the smirk on his face. Furio looked down at the lightsabre again and suddenly he saw an explosion in his thoughts, and with the Force augmenting his speed he tried to throw the weapon away. The lightsabre exploded close to him and Furio tried to use a Force absorbtion technique to minimize the blast but even with the tactic he could feel the heat on his right hand followed by pain. In his anger at his own carelessness, he did not feel the full amount of the pain because of adrenaline, but he did realize when he took his lightsabre back into his right hand that his movement had been hampered.

Furio drove himself further into the Dark Side of the Force to give himself more power because he had to switch to his off hand. His lighsabre strikes wouldn't be the most accurate but at least they would be jarring. With that, he Force leaped in front of the pretender and without waiting to see how the fool would block his strikes, Furio drove his lightsabre down hard in a chopping motion numerous times on the pretender and finally he intended to finish that off with another Force Lightning attack.

23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, garrison roof

"We arrrre on the rrrrroof of the building. You jummmmped down. Cactus Jack wasss nnot rrrrealll. Consnnstruct. Rrrroom was trrrapped. It trrried to darrrt us. I sent Billings back out way we cammmme... then I jummmmped down here." Rasa responded to his initial question

Rasa's tail flickered, and her smile faded as she moved her hand down from his head, doing her best to concentrate on specific areas as she continued her healing. She tilted her head to the left slightly. "I found what looks like entrrrrance. But I guesss rrrest of place is trrrrapped too." Rasa explained as she helped him sit up, her tail now flickering quite fast, as she tried to gauge the health of him overall. As she looked over him, she also kept a watchful eye within the Force around them as well. No telling, now that she knew this museum had defenses of some kind, what other kinds of nasty tricks it would try to pull. Hopefully, Billings would not be discovering any of them. Bad enough he was stuck with smelly one.

Nelf turned from her, changing the move into a climb onto one knee. "You do good work, my Apprentice." He snatched up his lightsabre from where it was humming nearby, steeled himself for the push to full st6anding position, and rose, teetering on his feet as he sought self-control. He spotted Jack's form nearby on the roof, face-down, and un-naturally stiff. The Force supported Rasa's assessment. "I see what you mean about him being a construct. Strange that I never noticed before."

He stretched his right hand to the thing that they had known as Jack, then changed his mind, dropping his arm to his side.

"Sorry about the smell, Rasa." The Inquisitor glanced at her with an amused expression. "Do you wish you had stayed with Grandmaster Joy?" This young jedi seemed to enjoy the adventure, so he had an idea what her response would be.

Nelf looked towards the nearest of the openings that she had found and, watching his footing on the mossy roofing, strode across to the nearest vent, holding gingerly onto the vertical edge of the cowling as he peered inside.
    With his free hand, he generated a fireball, the fiery globe of flammable matter floating an inch above his upturned palm. "Unless you remembered to bring a glowrod, I'm going to have to use these to see in the dark."

He gestured into the darkness, and the fireball floated steadily inside at a hundred-and-fifty degree angle, the insides of the vent lit up momentarily as the flame passed inside, seconds later splashing against the far wall somewhere inside, and a moment later, a sizzling could be heard coming out of the Stygian blackness.

"Mm, I think I saw a catwalk in there, not far below the vent. Be careful to step where I step."

Step step step his voice echoed along the entrance.

Nelf reluctantly let go of the vent rim as he stepped inside, legs bent into a crouch as he moved slowly into the shadows to where the plating underfoot would drop away, several metres from where they currently were.

Tag: @Rasa
  24. Lord Anguish Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Anguish
    Coronet City, Corellia
    Private Hangar

There was a brilliant flash followed by a loud roar! An Explosion!! Anguish was delighted by this trickery!! As a sith assassin, such things were part of his trade! But he hadn't expected it from a dark jedi! This was delightful.
    With a casual exertion of his will over the force, Angusih moved through the solid wall and into the hangar itself, having become immaterial for a moment. He needed to see this up close. He was quite glad he had decided to stay.
    Though still invisible and undetectable, he remained crouched, and found that watching from the upper catwalk provided a much better vantage point. And lo! what a sight! He immediately recognized the use of Force Absorbtion, as it was a technique he had mastered early. The fact that the Sith was still standing, and was still conscious after that blast, was a bold testament to his power and connection to the Darkside of the Force. A lesser force user would not have fared so well, even to the loss of limb or life. This was someone who knew how to wield power.How curious - and most intriguing. A quick glance around revealed nothing out of the ordinary about the hangar, still he remained on alert as he continue to watch the contest, to bear witness of this dark moment. No perceivable words were spoken, just the language of might held sway here.

The dueling Sith force leaped towards the weaponless dark jedi, red lightsaber fully ignited, though now held in his 'off-hand'. His fury was felt like a blistering heat through the darkside. It was quite galvanizing. Anguish leaned in a little closer, he wanted to see if the dark jedi possessed more clever tricks. It was clear he could tap into the darkside, for there was no light present here, thus the question remained: Which of the two would the darkside favour? Which was the stronger....or as he had discovered through experience, more clever?

There was no doubt in his mind the answer would be revealed in the next moment. It was clear to him now...he was meant to see this.

'Out numbered does not mean outwitted.'

Tag: None yet
    Last edited by Lord Anguish, Jan 17, 2013
  25. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Personal quarters Forces of Light

"Hence the genetics test. Well I see how this could be a distraction for you, knowing the truth about your heritage is very important. I hope you find the answers, and that they are the one's you are looking for.”

Anakin gave a short nod in agreement. He didn’t plan to let it distract him, but he didn’t want to foget about it either. “Master, what about you? How did you come to train as a Jedi?”

Tag Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    Last edited by JediFalcon, Jan 17, 2013
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza