1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, Garrison Musem interior
    Location: Ciutric IV


    The Inquisitor listened to the nearing clatter with growing trepidation.

    "Wellcommmming commmmitteeeee?" Rasa purred softly beside him, as she tucked her tail after swishing it a bit.

    He briefly wondered what the tail movements meant.

    Rasa smiled. "Mayyyybe it waannts to surrrrenderrrr?"

    Nelf chuckled, but his heart was not in it, now recognising the sound. It was all too familiar.

    He half turned, the fingers on his right hand aimed determinedly towards the plug of durasteel that Rasa had cut out of the door behind them, the metal doing it's own drumming and scraping the floor as if reluctant to give in to his Force manipulation.

    Tag: @Rasa
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-LiGarrison Interior, Ciutric IV
    Rasa smiled. "Mayyyybe it waannts to surrrrenderrrr?" She noted that Lord Nelf chuckled, but it sounded different. It was a very strange sound. Like something metal. Heavy. And rolling. Rasa decided from the gestures that Lord Nelf was doing, that whatever was on its way, was not a friendly. Perhaps something came to see what had triggered the traps. Or had broken free it them. Either way, it sould be thought of as hostile, that much was certain.

    She saw that Lord Nelf was trying to do something with the door, but she could not figure out what. So instead she stood to the side, her saber in her hand, but unlit as she waited for whatever she heard rolling, grew closer. She extended her Force senses outwards, but kept it focused as she waited.

    Well, this trip sure was not boring, if nothing else. Her ears perked forward, she listened closely for any clues of what exactally what was coming to greet them. She kept a close watch on Lord Nelf, using him to gauge the situation that was about to unfold. The part of the door she had cut off was now drumming and scrapping across the floor.

    She was beginning to really not like this smelly place.





    Tag: @Lord Nelf
  3. HunterPrime Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 17, 2004
    star 1
    IC: Kiza (Kiri Zatul), Senator's Row, Block #139176, Coruscant - Mathor Sledon's recruitment office

    Kiza slowly walked around the being calling himself Wraith, noting what his eyes watched. She began her questions. "So, you stated that you were helped by a senatorial aide. What was the Senator's name?" she asked. Wraith regarded her then responded with ease. "The senator's name was Dolan Nadal, a bith and a firm supporter of the jedi. His aide was an omwati female, Lyra Vaniir. She's the one who succored me. I do believe the good senator had a khommite bodyguard if memory serves, Krell 99, a practitioner of the Echani Arts. Along with a few others, they were on a diplomatic mission to Ansion. It appeared that there was still a great deal of unrest amongst the population, even after they'd rejoined the Galactic Alliance." She noted it. She was not going to research it. That would be another's job. For she knew if she did a brief look, she would find exactally what he was saying. The Force was sure of that much. Then again, the tremors, or more to the point, the things she did NOT feel were the man was intreaguing. Wraith shook his head. "No jedi came to his aide as I understand it." Kiza nodded. "That is not surprising, actually. Which is why there is a rush on hiring bodyguards."

    "Very interesting Mr. Wraith." Sledon spoke up next, and returned his attention to the human, who was now leaning back in his chair, believing he had established some sort of position. "I won't bother to insult your intelligence with something such as a petty 'test'." Wraith merely shrugged. Sledon continued, "Your credentials were most impressive all on their own. If you were anything less, I doubt very much you would be standing there." Wraith gave a small nod of acknowledgement to Sledon. "But, I too am curious." Sledon added as he continued. "Someone with your impeccable background…I am not offering nothing near the pay that one of your caliber would normally require. But you say, you are doing this to payback an earlier debt, I trust that this will not be an issue for you?" Wraith's response was quite illuminating, on many levels . "Lyra's gesture on Ansion was a priceless one. It had nothing to do with credits. I just hope my service to you is of equal measure." The nagai offered the senator's aide a solemn nod. Kiza kept a straight face, as her eyes fickered over towards Sledon once more. Kiza then continued the interview. "You have heard, I take it, of the wanton attack on the red sector of Coruscant a few days back by someone claiming to be a Sith Lord. Between that, and a huge bounty from the local Banking Clans, it has had the effect of drawing out all the nutcases, and everyone trying to cash in on some creds." Wraith responded, "I have heard." He added some other bits of information, but she was not interested in it. She was sure that Sledon lapped it up, however. "We also expect the Jedi to eventually step in as well, though for some reason, they seem to be holding back. No official response has come from them at the moment. Whether this is some type of political ploy, or they are hiding something, we do not know. But we are expecting the next couple of weeks to be turbulent."

    "Go ask Senator Nadal about 'Jedi involvement'." Wraith said with perceivable derision in his voice, but quickly switched his disposition to something more familiar. "And putting 'trouble' to 'rest' is the name of the game." Now, that was a bit of interesting information. Kiza added it to her notes. She continued on. "Senator Tesslor, while technically we must also deal with him, officially if you're hired, you work for Aide Sledon, unless otherwise stated. Do you agree to this?" The Nagai regarded Sledon, then he looked at Kiza, and smiled at her. "As I said before, Wraith always 'returns' the favor. It will
    be an honor and a pleasure to work for you, should you make that choice. If that's case, I accept your terms." He then gave a curt nod. "Will there be anything further?" he inquired graciously, his smirk back in place. Sheldon stood up then. "Yes, there is actually, Mr. Wraith." With a gesture the others turned, and left the room. The Darshade gave a deep chuckle on his way out, followed with his customary grunt. Now, only Sledon and Kiza were in the room with him. Sledon nodded his head. "Actually, after reading your credentials, I decided that I didnt need them present right now. I hired them, but they do not need to know everything. Especailly this." Sledon paused, then nodded. "You will forgive me, if I wasnt exactally honest in my earlier response..."

    Kiza moved, using the Force to enhance her movements, but keeping it tightly reigned in, so that he would not detect it. There were some items that allowed such a fast speed, and she wanted him to think it was what she was using. Her personal shield flickered to life as well, in case he WAS as good as his resume proported him to be. She moved to tag him in three seperate spots, and then would stop and pull away from him. If she got through to all three, he was out of there. If he managed to stop any one of them, well then. He would have proven his worth, and make Sledon happy. If he blocked all three of her attacks.. Then she would have somthing new to consider. Either way, it was something to look forward to. Sledon looked quite happy in either case.


    Tag: @Lord Anguish, GM
    Ktala and Lord Anguish like this.
  4. Lord Anguish Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2012
    star 1
    IC: Wraith (Anguish)
    Senator's Row, Block#139176, Coruscant
    Mathor Sledon's recruitment office

    "Will there be anything further?" Wraith inquired graciously of the Senator's Aide and his dutiful assistant. Sledon stood up as he answered.

    "Yes, there is actually, Mr.Wraith." the man said.

    That was not the answer the nagai was expecting. His eyes narrowed for the briefest second, before he offered a respectful nod an spoke in return. "As you wish."

    With a mere gesture from Sledon, the other guards that filled the room turned and left the audience chamber, including the Dashade, who chuckled openly and grunted as he exited.
    Wraith did not look back at them. One didn't need to be a genius to realize that something was up. The nagai retained the confident smirk on his face as he allowed a partial, yet steady surge of the darkside to flow through his being. There was an opportunity presenting itself here.

    Only Sledon and his female assistant remained in the room with him.

    "Actually, after reading your credentials, I decided that I didn't need them present right now. I hired them, but they do not need to know everything. Especially this." Sledon paused, then nodded.

    Wraith listened, but at the same time weighed a decision of his own. He could kill the female, then force Sledon to reveal where he had the tetrahedron hidden, but there was no guarantee that the Senator's aide would confess, or simply let himself be killed rather than reveal the object's location. Killing the guards by themselves wouldn't pose much of a problem, but with the Dashade in the mix….

    "You will forgive me, if I wasn't exactly honest in my earlier response…"

    There was a flicker in the darkside just then…and suddenly, Sledon's assistant moved with incredible speed straight at him. She wasn't brandishing any visible weapon, still, he would be remiss to take any chances.

    The nagai was at once in his elements. There was danger, of course and as always, but he didn't feel he was in 'mortal' danger. Most curious. The woman moved with amazing speed, more than that of a highly trained athlete, and understandably so, she was a trained professional, however…

    Wraith twisted his body at an angle, avoiding the first blow to his body, inwardly delighted at this 'test'. There was indeed more happening here than he surmised. The dark flicker was still there, but he wasn't sure who it was coming from. Was it from Sledon or his assistant, or both?Oh! What delicious mystery. The woman was incredibly fast. Wraith parried the second blow, and from that brief contact, tried to determined if the woman had cybernetic implants enhancing her physical prowess. It was hard to tell. Still, he now decided he wished to know more. The opportunity here was not to kill, it was an opportunity to infiltrate. Not to mention, he was now quite interested in knowing more about Sledon's skilled assisstant.

    The third blow, he opted not to parry, deflect or block. Wraith mimicked the woman's move and they both made contact with each other's vital point. It was then that he felt her 'personal defense' something he'd missed on the previous pass. How very fascinating. Unbeknownst to her, Wraith himself was likewise 'not' in a vulnerable position, despite appearances.

    The nagai gave no indication of his discovery.

    "Touche' m'lady. I believe we are now both dead…more or less." He smiled at her, offered a curt nod and stepped back.

    "Most interesting. I happened to know exactly the number of begins who can begin to match me in combat. It's a very short list, mind you. It would seem I missed one. Thank you for resolving that issue for me." The nagai said, more amused than anything else.

    "I do believe this will be a mutually beneficial arrangement." He declared to them both.

    The trademark smirk just became slightly wider than usual.

    Tag:HunterPrime, GM
    Last edited by Lord Anguish, Apr 27, 2013
    HunterPrime and Ktala like this.
  5. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, Garrison Interior
    Location: Ciutric IV


    Thanks a bunch! Nelf thought at his apprentice, after she completely failed to come to his aid in lifting the plug of durasteel, instead going and standing to the side.

    clatter-clatter-clatter-clatter

    Two hundred metres ahead, where the middle of their corridor split into a crossroads, the blurred black wheel of a droideka emerged from the right-hand hallway, and banked into their's, rapidly slowing as it faced them!



    Tag: @Ktala
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Apr 28, 2013
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Garrison Interior, Ciutric IV

    As Rasa stood over at the side, she felt a slight.. 'something', within the Force. Her left ear went down, as she looked around her, trying to figure out what it was she just felt, a confused look coming across her face. She still had no clue as to what Lord Nelf was doing, but she noted that the other rolling sound was getting much louder now.

    clatter-clatter-clatter-clatter

    Two hundred metres ahead, where the middle of their corridor split into a crossroads, the blurred black wheel of a circular looking THING showed itself, emerged from the right-hand hallway, and banked into their's, rapidly slowing as it faced them. A droid of some type. Rasa looked over at Lord Nelf, both ears flared back as she looked towards Lord Nelf, looking to him for direction. A silent snarl came across her face. It was NOT anything that Rasa had seen before. But it looked sorta like something she had read about. History books. But a still picture was not anything like what she was staring at now. Thought she had no idea what the thing was, she did however note that the thing was ARMED!

    So, she was pretty sure it was not here as a protocol droid. Wrong type of greeting.

    Rasa looked over at Lord Nelf and made a gesture with her hands, as she nodded with her head towards the strange droid. The implied gesture was clear. She was asking if she should 'kill it.' She frowned, as she looked at the metal plate. What was he trying to do? Make a ramp? Hit the droid with the slab? She eyed the slab with a questioning look on her face. If he didnt say anything, she was going to try and slam this thing back into the corridor it came from.


    Tag: @Sith-I-5
  7. HunterPrime Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 17, 2004
    star 1
    IC: Kiza (Kiri Zatul), Senator's Row, Block #139176, Coruscant - Mathor Sledon's recruitment
    office

    Kiza was throughly both intrigued and enthralled with Wraith's 'response' to her test. For one, she knew a split second before he moved, that Wraith touched the Force. More importantly, his touch was not one of a Jedi. But more like herself. How positively divine. She could almost feel the darkside within his moves as he flowed. And he was good. VERY good. The Darkside moved and ebbed between them, as Kiza and Wraith performed their dance between the both of them. Wraith twisted and moved with a lovely speed. It was almost tempting for Kiza to surprise him. Almost. But she decided that now might be a bit too early, so she simply opted to test his pace. Another surge of the darkness, confirmed he was responding to something else as well. Excellent! It was the third pass that was most telling. Wraith did not attempt to parry deflect or block. Instead, he copied her moves exactly, each going for each others supposed vital points. He came close enough to brush up against her shields. How utterly delicious. She stepped back, giving him a nod. He stepped back as well. "Touche' m'lady. I believe we are now both dead…more or less." He smiled at her, offered a curt nod. "Most interesting. I happened to know exactly the number of begins who can begin to match me in combat. It's a very short list, mind you. It would seem I missed one. Thank you for resolving that issue for me." The Nagai said. Kiza simply smiled. "I do believe this will be a mutually beneficial arrangement." He declared to them both as his grin grew. The sound of clapping from the side, reminded them that Mathor Sledon was still within the office. He nodded, quite pleased. "I was not sure of this before, but now I am quite satisfied. Welcome aboard, Mr. Wraith." There was a flicker, and then suddenly the man quite literally disappeared. Kiza broke out into a wide smile then. Wraith, if he had checked before with the darkside, would have picked up life signs, and everything to show that Mathor Sledon was indeed standing there. A door in the back immediately opened, and the man walked out with a smile. Kiza stepped forward, placing herself between Wraith and Sledon, who was still grinning from ear to ear. "Mr. Wraith. I am Zatul. Private Contractor RXS-428-A1."

    Bounty Hunters are a curious breed. Whether they call themselves Contractors, Collectors, Enforcer-Reclaimer agents, or all the other various names that various races called those who job it was to either track down, or keep away other malignant life forms, the code of numbers that followed was something that they all understood. That was a Universal constant. Those who managed to earn a code after their name signified that they not only qualified, but recognized for that fact as well. It was a code, that those tallented enought to be allowed in the Guild understood. Kiza continued speaking with Wraith. "Be here tomorrow at 7am. You will then be given a schedule of Senator Tesslor and Aide Sledon's schedules for the upcoming week. "Do you require lodgings, or have you secured your own place?" Kiza asked him, while all the while typing on her data-pad. She pressed a few keys on her datapad, and then looked back up. After Wraith's response, Kiza continued. "Once you arrive, you will have to 'register' which weapons you will be using as your main weapons. Especially for when or if we need to go near the Senate buildings. With so many hirings, CorSec is getting, in a word overwhelmed. If you thought The Green sector was crowded before, you havent seen anything since that Sith showed up and Bantha's hiss of things!" As she spoke to him, she monitored his reactions within the Darkside. Kiza finished the interview. "Unless there is anything else, that will be all for now. Grunt." The door slid open and the Dashade from early walked in, a wry grin spreading across his face. Sledon walked over, speaking to Grunt. "Will need to inform the others of a chnage in their schedules, once we figure it out. Tomorrow, some will be pulling team two duties." Grunt nodded his head in understanding. Sledon gave Wraith a nod of his head, and then moved over towards the door on the left, gesturing for Kiza to follow him. She bowed her head one last time towards Wraith, and then she followed the man, allowing herself to slink behind him, before she too dissapeared behind the doorway.


    Tag: @Lord Anguish, GM
    Last edited by HunterPrime, May 2, 2013
    Lord Anguish likes this.
  8. Lord Anguish Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2012
    star 1
    IC: Wraith (Anguish)
    Senator's Row, Block#139176, Coruscant
    Mathor Sledon's recruitment Office

    The two of them stood before each other. A moment of silence…to honor, evaluate and to analyze.

    The sound of clapping hands echoed within the chamber, reminding them of the third occupant. Mathor Sledon, the senator's aid and 'accidental' facilitator. The human male looked quite pleased, apparently having enjoyed the small demonstration. The man nodded and Wraith returned the gesture.

    "I was not sure of this before, but now I am quite satisfied. Welcome aboard, Mr. Wraith."

    The nagai was about to bow, but Sledon flickered, and disappeared. Wraith's head turned toward the skilled assistant, who only graced him with a smile. The smirk never left Wraith's face…however...

    If this was some sort of trick, none would live to regret it.

    The sound of a door opening caught his attention, and Wraith's targeting vision immediately honed-in on the figure emerging from it. Mathor Sledon, who grinned from ear to ear. The assistant immediately stepped between the pale bounty hunter and her employer. She was quite the professional, indeed.

    "Clever." Was all Wraith had to say.

    "Mr. Wraith. I am Zatul. Private Contractor RXS-428-A1."

    A slow acknowledging nod was offered by the pale nagai, both in recognition and respect.

    Through the targeting visor he wore, Wraith regarded her. Zatul. Private Contractor RXS-428-A1. Highly skilled and Highly specialized. Dangerous and Oh, so very lovely. It was no easy feat to be awarded the highly coveted and elite 'A-1' designation. In addition, if what he'd sensed was indeed accurate, she was also quite the prize.

    "For the Hunt." Wraith responded simply with a nod. He let his manner show his admiration and growing interest as they stood before each other.

    "Be here tomorrow at 7am. You will then be given a schedule of Senator Tesslor and Aide Sledon's schedules for the upcoming week."

    A curious thought crossed the nagai's mind as he listened to Zatul speak. Could it be that she was here for the 'tetrahedron' as well? That would be…unfortunate, if it was true.

    "Do you require lodgings, or have you secured your own place?" she asked while typing on her data-pad. "I have procured my own lodgings. Thank you." He answered amiably.

    "Once you arrive, you will have to 'register' which weapons you will be using as your main weapons. Especially for when or if we need to go near the Senate Buildings." Zatul informed at she continued. Wraith nodded in understanding.

    "With so many hirings, CoreSec is getting-in a word-overwhelmed. If you thought The Green sector was crowded before, you haven't seen anything since that Sith showed up and made Bantha hiss of things!"

    Wraith chuckled at this finding the statement humorous.

    "You have to admit, it was spectacular…" he added.

    "Unless there is anything else, that will be all for now." Zatul said with a measure of finality.

    "That is all." the nagai offered with a final nod of his own.

    "Grunt." the lovely assistant called out, and the Dashade walked in after the door slid open, a wry grin spread across his unprepossessing face. Smirking back, Wraith imagined it would look much more attractive upon a spike. Sledon then walked over to speak with his lumbering bodyguard.

    The conversation pertained to changes in schedule for the rest of the team. It would seem some were being re-assignged due to Wraith's hiring. No doubt the less professional members of the team would resent that. The nagai's mind was already working on how to exploit such possibilities.

    Alert as always, Wraith caught Sledon's nod, signaling that he was departing, then made his way towards the exit. The pale bounty hunter returned the gesture, especially now that he was 'hired'. The senator's aide bid his assistant to follow. Wraith and Zatul exchanged bows one last time, before she too disappeared.

    That left the nagai alone with the dashade.

    Wraith had to admit he was very tempted to dispose of the creature, but now was not the time. He would have to be patient and bide his time…and plan.

    "Till tomorrow, then."

    And with that, Wraith exited Sledon's recruitment office and made his way back to his parked swoop bike. Phase one had succeeded better than anticipated, however, it also revealed there might be more obstacles than previously determined between the Sith Assassin and his 'prize'. Those so-called 'obstacles' only deepened his resolve. They would be eliminated, and he would finally lay hands on what was rightfully his.

    Tag: TBC (HunterPrime, if necessary)
    Last edited by Lord Anguish, May 3, 2013
  9. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, Imperial Garrison museum interior
    Location: Ciutric IV


    Nelf would have responded to Rasa's gesture, and known just what she meant - if he had been looking at her, but his attention was on the slab of metal that hew had been trying to bring into play, but it was too late now. Way too late.

    The plug clanged the floor with a finality as he released his Force hold and spun towards the halting droideka, delivering a Force Slap that had the black metal wheel-form rocking into the nearest wall, and loudly firing a pink laser bolt into the opposite one as it tried to find its footing.

    "RUN!!" He called to Rasa, "If it opens up, it'll activate an energy shield and become almost unstoppable!"

    He sprang at the tottering automaton, pulling his lightsabre and igniting the red blade.

    Tag: @Rasa
  10. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 18, 2011
    star 4
    OOC: Look who's alive! :D Now that my computer is once again working, I can reply. My apologies to everyone who had to wait for me. I'll try to keep that from happening again.

    IC: Mariel Rian, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    "I think she will be, Mariel. She wasn't upset with me, and neither was Master Roland. I feel like she doesn't exactly have an overabundance of Masters available at the moment, either. Besides, I don't think she'll try and stand in the way of the Force."

    Mariel considered that for a moment. "I suppose that makes sense. I just hope she doesn't change her mind about it." She looked away awkwardly. "Because I'm not sure many other Masters would put up with me for long."

    TAG: Gaan ( @The_Zeltron)
  11. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Welcome back! *cough* didn't know you'd gone... *cough* :p
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Garrison Interior, Ciutric IV

    Rasa was about to use the Force on the strange looking droid, when Lord Nelf suddenly gestured, delivering his own Force Slap that had the strange droid rocking into the nearest wall, while it fired its laser bolt into the opposite one as it tried to stand.

    "RUN!!" He called to Rasa, "If it opens up, it'll activate an energy shield and become almost unstoppable!" She watched as Lord Nelf sprang at the tottering automaton, pulling his lightsaber and igniting the red blade.

    Rasa's ears went back. RUN?! Run where? She had no idea where there was another doorway, or opening or ANYTHING, other than the way they had come. And she would have to get past Lord Nelf and that THING, to venture down the hallway the were walking down. If there were more of those annoying droids...

    So, he said that if it opens up, it's dangerous? FINE.

    "ROOOWWWLLL!" Rasa's fangs showed as a positively WICKED grin spread across her face, and using one fist directed a force punch towards the thing, slamming it into the wall forcefully, with enough ferocity to make it dent the wall. She was beginning to LIKE this place. She didnt have to be quite so 'careful' as she normally was. Her tail flicked out. Her lightsaber, still in her other hand, she decided that they needed a quick way out. Suddenly, Rasa looked down.

    It has worked with the sand....

    Rasa spun, using the Force to spin herself around very quickly, as she plunged her saber into the floor. That huge droid would never be able to fit itself down this way. And if it did, it would probably take time. Besides, it beat running down the hallway, trying to look for a door that might or might not exist for a few hundred feed. She didnt know the layout of this place. And down seemed as good a direction as any.

    Her Force induced speed, coupled with a suddenly force push downwards should speed things up nicely. That, or she would suddenly find herself, in an even more interesting situation.


    TAG: @Lord Nelf
  13. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    OOC: Glad to see you again, Echo!

    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

    After a moment's thought, Mariel replied, "I suppose that makes sense. I just hope she doesn't change her mind about it." She looked away. "Because I'm not sure many other Masters would put up with me for long."

    Gaan smirked. "You're not that bad, Mariel. I can 'put up' with you quite well, and I'm sure you'd find another Master who would, as well." She smiled softly, then sighed. "We should probably be getting to bed, though... Master Roland wanted to see me tomorrow morning, and it's getting late."

    TAG: Mariel ( @echo_girl_94)
  14. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 18, 2011
    star 4
    IC: Mariel Rian, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    Knight Be'orar smiled. "You're not that bad, Mariel. I can 'put up' with you quite well, and I'm sure you'd find another Master who would, as well. We should probably be getting to bed, though... Master Roland wanted to see me tomorrow morning, and it's getting late."
    "Is it?" Mariel looked toward the small window and realized it was, in fact, dark. "I didn't even notice. I guess I'm not back on Coruscant time yet."

    TAG: Gaan ( @The_Zeltron)
  15. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, Garrison Interior, Tourist Island
    Location: Ciutric IV


    When Nelf's leading hand hit the rolled up droideka first, he gripped and used the leverage to fold himself up enough to put himself feet first inside the deadly construction...or at least, that's what happened in the parallel universe where Rasa hadn't Force Punch the thing out from under him, hard enough to dent the wall it had just shot!

    "OOF!" He grunted, landing chest -first on the reflective black corridor floor, his breath pushed from his lungs.
    He angrily rolled sideways towards the towards droideka, lightsabre slashing down the automaton's top overhang as it struggled to put out its stubby feet.

    Nelf drew back his arm and stabbed the blade into the ball-shaped butt section, which he hoped contained the shield generator; the bronzium section crackling loudly and sparking brightly in reaction.

    He threw his legs up and scissored themselves fast to give himself the momentum to jump up from the floor in one movement, and land on both feet, sand that he had failed to remove earlier, bouncing off his thighs and showering around him.
    Re-orienting himself to face the same way the droid was, he poked a leg through the opening wheel, to sit astride as additionally planned, one arm hooked over the overhang to keep it from unfolding any more by brute force alone

    He spied Rasa pretty much unmoved from where he had left her, her lightsabre plunged vertically into the floor.

    What in Flamewind was her plan?

    The droideka's right double-laser cannon was bent and ruined from its contact with the wall, while the left swivelled towards the Cathar, loosing noisy pink bolts in her direction!

    Tag: @Rasa




    IC:Black Ball (nrc), Forces of Light Jedi Temple
    Location: Coruscant


    The floating black metal sphere made it through the lobby unchallenged, unchallenged, spying a set of impressive stone steps winding up into the rest of the structure, as well as a carved entrance that it could see led out into a garden.

    "I've seen more security in a younglings' library." It commented.

    Sensors did not show anyone in the library, so it started to float up the winding staircase

    Tag: Forces of Light Jedi
  16. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 17, 2008
    star 7
    OOC: Sorry Bishomon I'd like to move on.

    IC: Darth Furio and NPC Lorota - Talon Industries Towers - Coruscant

    Before Derrijan could answer Lorota's comm link buzzed and she took it into her hand looking at the display. She saw that it was an encrytped channel which could only be the Sith.

    "Excuse me, Derrijan I shall return" Lorota said as she excused herself. She went to a room behind her office and turned on a comm terminal where the image of Darth Furio appeared. "Lord Furio, I have news for you."

    "No Lorota, I have news for you." Furio shot back. "If you had noticed on our back channels this Taric Raywood has departed Pakuuni and his on his way back to Coruscant presumably. He has contacted the Jedi."

    "I was not aware of that Lord Furio," Lorota answered regretting not checking her messages this evening. "I was actually securing assets for the retrieval of the package."

    "Forget the asset, pay them to leave. If the Jedi are involved then I will look into this myself. Taric Raywood is in league with Darius Baron, a Jedi Master if you recall. I will deal with Baron. There are also other events in motion, I sense them in the Force. Furio out."

    Lorota turned off the comm and looked at the machine for some time as she weighed her emotions. If the Sith had succeeded then the planet was in grave danger. She wasn't comfortable with the association to a virus that could kill millions if the Sith had his way. Quietly she was pulling for the Jedi in this instance. No to deal with Derrijan.

    TAG: No one
    Last edited by Darth_Furio, May 12, 2013
    Lord Anguish likes this.
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Garrison Interior, Ciutric IV

    Rasa's ears twitched, as a warning within the Force had her suddenly withdrawing her saber from her task. Annoyed at the disturbance, she brought up her saber, spinning it in a quick movement in front of her, as she saw the strange droid sending noisy pink bolts of energy in her direction. Her blade, sending the bolts harmlessly away from her, as she sent it into the wall. She would have normally sent them back towards the direction of the droid to try and take out its blaster, but for some reason, Lord Nelf was now riding the thing as if he was performing in some Nerf circus! She did not take the time to try and reason what he was doing, but instead resumed her task at making a quick opening into the floor.

    Another few spins, as Rasa saw what she was looking for, as the floor began to buckle, and and opening appeared in the area she was cutting. She lightly jumped aside, and with a rough force shove, moved the plate she had just cut free down, where it clattered on the corridor below them. Rasa looked in, and saw it was not lit, but it looked to be a corridor, similar to the one they were standing in. Except now, that corridor was a bit cluttered from the debris that fell from the ceiling that Rasa had cut through. Since the opening was large enough for Rasa to pass through, she had no worries about Lord Nelf getting inside.Rasa could land directly on the chunk of roof she had just cut throught, and not worry about landing on any shrapnel from her cuttings, that would do for now. She now looked back up at Lord Nelf. She dare not hit the thing with him on top of it. And to try and crush or hold it, with him on top might be even more disasterious. So she tilted her head slightly, and called out to him.

    "Masstterrr? Haaveee waay out, iff yourrrr finished....?" she asked him, as she held up her hand, not doing anything just yet, but ready, just in case. She was also listening carefully, in just in case...



    Tag: @Lord Nelf
  18. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

    "Is it?" Mariel looked at the window. "I didn't even notice. I guess I'm not back on Coruscant time yet."

    "I don't think any of us are. Do we have more to discuss before I go?"

    TAG: Mariel ( @echo_girl_94)
  19. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    IC: Rid Malt - Jedi Temple

    Rid stood waiting in the hangar, no real enthusiasm to do much of anything. He stared lazily off into the horizon, watching the vehicles buzz around. He yawned, extremely bored with the scenario he was currently in.

    As he began to lose himself in a daydream, he felt a slight disturbance in the Force. A ripple, nothing that seemed to much of a big deal. He decided to ignore it momentarily, but a split second thought crossed his mind. Ripples can sometimes form waves.

    Rid yawned once more and made no real movement past that, instead continuing to look out upon the world he was currently occupying.Then he placed his hands on the back of his head and began to walk.

    "I've got nothing better to do, I suppose..." He said, as he strode away from his location, off to wherever his path was to lead him.

    TAG: Disturbance in the Force(what or whoever that may be)
  20. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Lord Nelf, Garrison Corridor, Tourist Island's hopefully dormant volcano
    Location: Ciutric IV


    Too busy to curse himself for his slow reactions, Nelf watched Rasa tugging her lightsabre from the melting floor to fan away the first laser bolts before he managed to bring a boot up to kick the left-side double cannon aside, to stitch smokey craters into the holed blast door beyond her.

    She immediately resumed her floor melty exercise, clearly deciding the danger was over before he did, but perhaps that was a sign of her faith in him.

    He would have to try not to disappoint her, and in the process, get them both out of this sith alive.

    Under him, the droideka was trying to find its feet, while he had one of his down there, tripping it up, and...he sniffed...he could smell burning.

    She stepped back, and Force pushed a rough circle of metal down through the floor.

    clatter-clatter-clatter-

    Ah frag, the Inquisitor thought, hearing a second one of the things coming.

    "Masstterrr? Haaveee waay out, iff yourrrr finished....?" Rasa appeared to be on all fours by the steaming hole in the floor, and now looked his way, whilst holding out a hand for some reason.

    "Get down there! Don't wait for me."

    This was going to take some timing, timing which he planned to abbreviate, thanks to the flames licking out of the base of the droideka, that were singeing his thighs and choobie.

    He dropped his hand under his left choob-cheek to grasp the lightsabre hilt, turn it off, then planted both boots on the floor astride the droideka to duck out the front of it, the left cannon, once released, turning once more aiming towards the Cathar, pounding rose-coloured bolts into the floor near her.

    Tag: @Rasa





    OOC: Can any of the jedi tell me what time of day it is? I notice two of you planning on going to bed, but that is my only clue.
    JM1511, thank you for finally acknowledging my "probe"...okay, now how wrong does that sound?
    :p


    IC: Black Ball (nrc), Force of Light Jedi Temple
    Location: Coruscant


    The floating black metal sphere made it up the spiral staircase, and although they went up much higher into the structure, the globe hovered sideways onto the first level directly above the lobby.

    Shiny white floors with occasional scuff marks, wide corridors. Discrete lumis switched on as the natural light flooding in through windows and skylights dimmed.

    Tag: @Rid Malt, FoL jedi
  21. Darth Vortex Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    May 19, 2013
    OOC:Is this still open for new people?
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Of course! Visit the first page, get the character sheet to fill in with your character details, then PM it to either myself or the GM, Rainbow Knight Star

    Tag: @Darth Vortex
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, May 19, 2013
  23. echo_girl_94 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 18, 2011
    star 4
    IC: Mariel Rian, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    "I don't think any of us are. Do we have more to discuss before I go?"

    Mariel shook her head. "No, I don't think so. But...I still have that feeling that something's not right. Like I'm forgetting something."

    TAG: Gaan ( @The_Zeltron)
  24. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    OOC: Sithy, I'm attempting to move the story along, since Joy mentioned that she intended to start the next scene sooner rather than later. So I'm going with late evening.

    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

    Mariel shook her head. "No, I don't think so. But...I still have that feeling that something's not right. Like I'm forgetting something."

    "Or maybe you just never knew it in the first place?" Gaan questioned. It seemed plausible enough, given everything that the girl had learned in the past few days.

    TAG: Mariel ( @echo_girl_94)
  25. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Thank you, Zeltron. Let me know if you need any help. Also, nice pic.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza