main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    IC

Darth Furio's meditations were interupted by a tremor in the Force. He felt another Dark presence close to his location. He walked to the cockpit and sat to look at the Nav Computer to see his current location. He was above Serenno and knew that was where he would find this Dark presence. He came into the atmosphere of the planet and follwed the Dark Side taint to a hill. He noticed a large statue of the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus. Furio relfected upon this and remembered his studies. He was a student of history and he recalled the feeble efforts of Tyranus and how he was betrayed by his master Darth Sidious to pave the way for his new apprentice Darth Vader. All powerful in their own rights but Furio longed to be even more powerful then they were.

This Dark Side power source Furio felt was in a building that the statue was standing on. He landed the Furious Rancor on the landing pad and exited the ship. He walked to the door and felt the Dark Side rage within him. There was great potential here he felt within this place. Furio felt many people were inside, all with varying degrees of Force abilities, none like his own though. Except for one. This was the...female. The presence was female, now this would be very interesting.

Furio opened the huge stone doors with the Force and as soon as he walked in he was attacked by two students of the place with lightsabres ignited. He stopped one with the Force and held her there and began to choke the life from the foolish girl, and the other was decapitated by Furio's thrown lightsabre. As he continued to walk ahead his lightsabre returned and then he felt another. This Twi'lek had a stronger presence in the Force, and lit his blade to confront Furio. Furio looked at him and simply said "Move, or you will die." The Twi'lek looked into Furio's now orange and red eyes and simply backed away. "Wise move" he whispered, and Furio passed. He walked to another chamber towards the Dark presence, the female.

TAG: Darth Malison

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Gar/i]dens, Courscan

Rasa smiled as MasterJoy seemed she was happy with her responses. Her Master smiled in approval, and rose from her seat.

"That is enough boring talk for now, Princess,"[ she said as she looked up at Rasa. "It is lunch time, so if you are hungry, come to the cafeteria. If not, then feel free to explore the grounds alone. I will call you on your comlink, and tell you where to meet me after lunch."
    Bowing to Rasa, MasterJoy turned and walked away, headed for the cafeteria.

Lunch! Rasa felt her tummy growl. It did not feel like it was lunchtime already, but it was, and her stomach surely felt the time. With a happy smile, Rasa bounded after her master, moving to smooth her tunics, so she looked presentable.

"Lunch, iss always good!" Rasa said with a smile, as she walked behind her master, heading for the cafeteria.

Rasa noted that her Master slowed her step, as they walked in the hallway. She was quiet, deep in thought. Rasa stayed quiet, taking soft steps. Her Master was probably thinking about what happened earlier toady. Rasa wished she could help. So instead, she thought about the lightsaber that she would build. She had dreamed of it so long, she could almost see it. She knew exactly how she would build it. It made her smile, her tail swishing happily behind her, as she walked behind and to the side of her Master. She hoped the other Padawans were okay.

Rasa's tummy rumbled once more. Yep! Rasa would enjoy some nurf steak and ..well, whatever else came to mind.

TAG: Any Jedi in the temple, pr1

3. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    GM POST]

IC MasterJoy -- Forces of light Jedi Academy interior, Cafeteria

MasterJoy brought her mind back to the present as she entered the cafeteria. She was both surprised and delighted to see that Rasa had followed her.
    The Jedi walked up to the counter, where a female droid stood, ready to take the orders of everyone.
    "Greetings, Grand Master Jedi," the droid said...May I take your order?"

MasterJoy said with a smile, "Yes, thank you...I would like a bantha burger and a large fizzade, please."

The droid left, and in two minutes, she returned with the order. "Enjoy your meal, Master Jedi," she said politely.
    "Thank you," the Jedi leader replied with a bright smile, and turned to Rasa. She pointed to a table with the number eight on it, and said, "That is where I'll be if you want to join me." Then the Jedi Grand Master walked away with her tray to the table that she had selected.

As MasterJoy sat quietly, slowly eating her meal, she began to think back, and wonder about someone very special and dear to her. It was her true love, who had also been her master, Master Wan Roland. He had left the order just before MasterJoy had reorganized and renamed it. The Jedi relaxed, and allowed herself the pleasure of remembering one special moment with her sweetheart.

Ic: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Second Jedi Order -- Dormitory, MasterJoy's quarters-- 10 years prior...~

A man, six feet six enches tall with short black hair, blue eyes, white skin, and a muscular build dressed in a Jedi robe sat beside MasterJoy, holding her left hand in his as he spoke softly to her.
    "I am so very proud of you, Joy...It was an honor to train you...I have watched you grow as a Jedi and a person, and I like what I see...I no longer think of you as my former padawan, or as my friend."
    He pulled her close to him, and deeply kissed her lips. Tears filled the female Jedi's eyes, and at the end of the kiss, they continued to embrace each other.
    "I love you with all of my heart, sweet, precious, beautiful Joy."
    Through tear-dimmed eyes, MasterJoy replied, "I love you to, Wan...You have taught me so much. I am honored to have been your student, and I will always think of you as my mentor...However, you are more than my friend...You are my love."
    The two kissed very deeply again.

Ic:MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Forces of Light Jedi Academy, Cafeteria -- Present Day~

MasterJoy continued to slowly eat her lunch. Then she took a sip of her drink, unaware of anyone or anything for a while, as the tears poured from her eyes down her face. She would give anything to know where Master Roland was now, and if he was even still alive. She still loved him, and wished that she could feel his arms around her once again.
    The Jedi Grand Master dried her tears, not wanting Rasa or anyone else to see that she had been crying, and tried to smile to hide her sadness.

TAG: Rasa, Jedi, anyone

NOTE: The reason this order was called "The Second Jedi Order, is because there was already a first one located somewhere else on Coruscant. That was the home of Yoda, Mace Windu, and all the famous Jedi we know and love. Then MasterJoy changed the name of the "Second Jedi Order" to "The Forces of Light Jedi Academy."

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Cafeteria, Coruscant

Rasa resisted the urge to skip. She was in a fairly good mood, as she followed her master into the cafeteria. There was a droid taking an order. Rasa snorted softly. Her master ordered a bantha burger. Hmmm. That sounded interesting. As she patiently waited her turn, Master Joy turned to Rasa. She pointed to a table with the number eight on it, and said, "That is where I'll be if you want to join me." Then the Jedi Grand Master walked away with her tray. Rasa nodded, then turned to order her meal. Rasa ordered the same, her's cooked rare, some fried potatoes, a blue milk drink, and something sweet. Rasa had a sweet tooth, but she tried to keep it under control. Blumfruit muffins! Her favorite. Her tummy growled once more, as she smelt the meat. Yummmm. She bounced on her toes, as she happily received her tray.

As she carefully made her way back towards table 8, she slowed, as her ears perked backwards. Rasa might not be the most powerful Jedi in the area, but being Cathar, her sense of smell and hearing was quite sharp, as well as being a bit empathetic. MasterJoy looked as if she was simply eating, but Rasa's nose told her otherwise. Something was wrong. For a moment, Rasa paused, not quite sure what to do. But then she softly walked up, and gently put her tray on the table, as she scooted into her seat.

She then, without saying a word, gently slid over her serving of the blumfruit muffin, something that was quite a favorite of the temple, over towards her master. She had managed to grab one of the few remaining ones left. She slid it over towards Master Joys plate, as she chewed away on her burger, her tail properly tucked down, as she ate. She concentrated on her dream saber, as she chewed away on her food.

TAG: pr1, anyone

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: Darth-Malison -- Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, outside the Dark Lady's study

Darth-Malison saw the man coming toward her, and motioned for him to stop. Looking at him with fire in her eyes, and an expression of anger written on her face, the Dark Lady asked, speaking in harsh tones, "Who are you, and what do you want here?...I, Darth-Malison, Dark Lady of the Sith, and this order, which is called "The Night path Sith Academy," demand answers from you immediately...I will not tolerate such disturbances in my order; from those within, or those without...I know that you are a Sith, because I can sense the presence of the Dark Side in you...Who is your master, and what order do you represent?...Speak now, or suffer by my hand."

Lady Malison looked him up and down as she awaited his response.

TAG: Furio, Sith, anyone

IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Forces of Light Academy Interior, Cafeteria

MasterJoy had finally finished her bantha burger, and took a sip of her fizzade. Then she looked around to see Rasa had joined her. The Jedi smiled at her padawan, not wanting her to know about her troubles. Then MasterJoy saw something that she did not order. It was dessert. "Rasa, is this your treat?" the Jedi leader asked the Cathar as she looked directly at her...I know I didn't order anything sweet."
    Then a thought struck MasterJoy. What if, after all she had done to hide her sadness, Rasa still had sensed it anyway? Her padawan had given her her dessert in an attempt to cheer her master up as a gift. MasterJoy was very touched by Rasa's gesture, and could say nothing accept, "Thank you for the treat, my friend."
    Then the Jedi began to eat it. After swallowing her second bite, the Jedi turned to her padawan and said softly, "I want you to go to the library and study for a couple of hours...I am going to my quarters to relax and regroup. I will contact you on your comlink to give you further instructions on what to do."
    masterJoy took another bite of the delicious dessert.

6. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC: I'm assuming Joy that your Dark Lady is hot. :p

IC: Darth Furio - Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, outside the Dark Lady's study.

Furio studied the beautiful but obviously deadly Sith. "I am Darth Furio. I was trained by none other than Tulak Hord, on Korriban. I am seeking out other powerful Sith to increase my own power of the Dark Side. I was on my way to visit a Darth Cadaverous, but the your presence in the Force drew me here." Furio said coldly, and now took off his hood revealing a scared face, and a salt and pepper haired head. "My Lady. I see you have great power and I want it. I want to learn from you so that one day I can defeat you and complete the cycle that is the way of the Sith." Furio bowed his head. "As Darth Vader once said in Darth Sidious' memoirs, I pledge myself to your teachings."

Furio looked up at her and looked at her from head to toe, and realized that he wanted this women to expand his knowledge and power of the Dark Side. Her eyes glared at him and went right to into his black soul. He was pleased that she studied him, because he knew she would only find a desire for power and strength. He was hopeful she would take him in, because if not Furio knew he would have to fight his way out of here.

"What say you My Lady? Will you take me on?" Furio smiled as he examined the Dark Sider, but bowed his head again.

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: Darth-Malison -- Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, Outside the Dark Lady's Study

Lady Malison smiled sinisterly. This order is different than the Sith orders that you have heard of and studied. Duty and loyalty in the name of The Nightpath Sith Academy are above everything else here. No deviousness of any kind will be tolerated, and is punishable by no less than expullsion, unless it is done in the best interest of this order. In such cases, underhanded tactics of subversiveness are allowed. "Only the strongest shall survive" is not the creed that we live by here. There must be trust within even a Sith order, and we must be united as one in harmony. Only then, will the Sith successfully defeat the Jedi, and once again rule the galaxy. Where there is order, there will be accomplishment. Where there is discipline, there is achievement. Where there is vision, there is progression toward a common goal.
    If you cannot accept our ways, then leave immediately. If you can, then you may stay."

The Dark Lady, her eyes fixed on the young man, knew he lusted for great power, but would he accept this path of darkness that lay before him, or would he turn, and go his own way? Patiently, she waited for his answer.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Cafeteria, Coruscant

"Rasa, is this your treat?" Her Master asked her. She didnt say anything, but continued to chew on her burger, as she reached for something to drink, looking away slightly. "...I know I didn't order anything sweet." her master continued.

There was a pause. Rasa's ear flexed forward, as she took another large bite of her burger. A silence, and then..

"Thank you for the treat, my friend."

Rasa mentally grinned, as she continued to eat her meal. Her master took a few bites, and then turned back towards Rasa.

"I want you to go to the library and study for a couple of hours...I am going to my quarters to relax and regroup. I will contact you on your comlink to give you further instructions on what to do." MasterJoy took another bite of the delicious dessert.

"Yes, Master." Rasa replied. as she quickly ate the rest of her meal. Then, she bid her Master goodbye, and bounded off towards the library. She liked the library. She spent many long hours there, getting lost within the ancient tomes, and older holos. She loved looking at the older stuff. But right now, she decided she would look up stuff for her lightsaber.

As she entered the library, she looked around. She wished she knew what was going on, so she could help by looking up more information. But she didnt, so she headed for the information about the different types of crystals that someone could use in a saber. Finding the holovid she needed, she sat down, and began to read.

TAG: Pr1, Jedi, anyone

9. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio - Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, outside the Dark Lady's study.

Furio gazed upon the Dark Lady and realized that he could learn something from this woman. This Sith community though would be a different way of doing things but nonetheless he had no doubt that there were no equals to him here, except of course for the Mistress here. He finally said to her "Very well, I can co-exist here. I want the power you weild Mistress, but I will not tolerate being considered a subordinate to anyone." Furio exclaimed. "I will be your blade alone. Agreed?" Furio walked up to her and bowed his head knowing that he had put himself in a venerable position. He knew that he wouldn't be denied.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [CS approved by GM prj1]

Name: Miralia Tarvon
    Alias: (If applicable) None
    Species: Human
    Home World: Chandrilla
    Force Sensitive: Yes

~~~

Appearance- Lovely emerald green eyes and red-gold hair at shoulder length with a natural wave
    Height: 5 feet 7 inches
    Weight: 155 lbs (do't ask me to convert to kilos)
    Build: Slim but well-toned
    Hair: Red-Gold ;)
    Eyes: Green
    Skin Color: Olive -- (like a Polynesian)
    Markings: None
    Clothing: Dresses in Jedi robe of a pastel color or in elegant evening attire when under cover
    Weapon(s): None
    Personal Ship: (If applicable) None
    Lightsaber Description: None
    Bio:

Direct descendant of Ben Skywalker and Jysella Horn. Her mother was an Intel officer affiliated with an independent organization which did investigative work for both the Galactic Alliance and the New Empire. Her father was initially one of the Jedi knights but got so disgusted with the way that the Order was heading that he defected to the New Empire and became an Imperial Knight instead.

Miralia is the youngest of 3 children ? her older brother is a pilot, and her oldest sister owns a bed and breakfast on Chandrilla.

Their family was targeted by a Dark Force user and his minions right before a judicial hearing so they had to assume new identities on Chandrilla. That is how Miralia wound up being born and raised there.

She was discovered by Master Faye of the Jedi ? her feelings about the Jedi are very mixed, but she knows she needs some official Force training.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    OOC: Introducing Miralia -- will have her in the library too. :D

IC: Miralia Tarvon

Miralia had arrived in the hectic fracas following the flurry of chaos, tragic loss of life, and rushed communications.

She was to have contacted Master Joy but with the space ports and every clerk and instructor and administrative assistant rushing here and there -- she'd pretty much had to navigate the complex maze of lecture halls and offices on her own.

When she finally found Master Joy's suite of offices, it was completely deserted. Rather than cool her heels in the waiting room, she headed toward the main library.

She knew there would be archives and perhaps a librarian on staff who could tell her what the kark was going on.

She'd love to read more about her two most favorite legendary Jedi: Mara Jade Skywalker and Kyp Durron.

When she arrived at the library, she saw another patron there engrossed with the vidfiles, so she didn't interrupt her but instead went to the computer console to start a archive query.

TAG: Joy, Rasa, any other Jedi

12. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Darth Dreadwar, Coruscant

Darth Dreadwar may have sensed the void in the Force that was Marcellus leaping down behind him, but it was next to impossible to continue deflecting Cassius' blaster bolts back at the bounty hunter scum while stopping the fire leaping from Marcellus' flamethrow from consuming him. There was no time to dodge, only stand still, teeth gritted, as the flames blasted him. The intense heat bypassed the armor, but the Sith alchemy of the dark side armor protected him from something truly lethal.

As the inferno blazed out, Dreadwar was left standing, his armor burnt, the blood red lines crossing the already black metal scorched from view. Snarling with anger, the Dark Warrior drew his lightsaber.

The silver and red hilt spat a blade of crimson fire as the Sith Lord ignited his weapon, using the blade to intercept Cassius' stream of laser fire, allowing the Sith Lord to concentrate his Force power elsewhere: namely, a nearby pylon, small enough for Dreadwar to bring down while splitting his focus.

Dreadwar then let the telekinetic hold on the pylon loose, hurling it before he did so with his full power... at Marcellus Fett.

TAG: Mr-Fett

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: WELCOME Jade_Eyes :)

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Library, Coruscant

As Rasa read on about the item she was interested in, she heard noise, as another person entered the library. It was a girl, rather young. Maybe older than Rasa..it was hard for her to tell sometimes.

With all the flurry going on outside, the library was nice and quiet. She noticed that the girl seemed to be heading over towards the computer. Not wanting to disturb her Rasa looked up, and waved to the girl, giving a grin.

TAG: Pr1, Jedi, jade-eyes, anyone

14. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Fett Twins

Marcellus was sure that the sith would go down after being consumed by the inferno that now lept from his hands. As the flames cleared however he was not met with the satisfaction of a dead sith but with a pylon striking him in the guy and sending him flying backwards.

When Marcellus came to he was back against the building that he had just attacked from and was sure that he had at least broken ribs. Leaping to his feet Marcellus drew his beskad and charged the sith who was advancing on his brother with his lightsaber drawn.

Cassius dropped his blasters and in the same fluid motion grabbed his two vibroblades and engaged the sith in close combat knowing that his beskar armor would be able to withstand the brunt of any lightsaber attacks. Cassius knew this fight was turning ugly fast. He knew he had to end right now or it was over for both him and his brother.

Sweeping in towards the sith Cassius began to engage him utilizing all of his knowledge gained over the many years of intense combat experience that he had acrued over his tenure as top dog bounty hunter. However Cassius realized that as he attacked the sith in a rush to end the fight that he had forgotten one vital thing. Cassius had swept in so fast to attack that he had left his face unblocked.

Marcellus saw his brothers open face and knew that he would not get there fast enough to stop the sith from striking his head. Kicking his jetpack into overdrive he moved as fast as he could in an attempt to save his brother from the horrible blow he was now open to.

Tag: DW

15. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: Darth-Malison -- Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, Outside the Dark Lady's study~

Lady Malison thought for a moment as she looked at the young man. He was bold, and seemed to possess no fear of anything or anyone. This one could do nicely for a personal apprentice. However, a close eye on young Furio would need to be kept.
    Darth-Malison responded to Furio in a calm, but commanding tone of voice. "I take you as my personal apprentice, but remember, I make the demands around here; not you... I am the one you answer to, and you will obey me without question...I trust that I have made myself clear."

Giving Furio a large, shiny, silver key with the number 5 written on it, a map of the grounds, a comlink and a data pad, she said, "you may go and get settled in your quarters...I suggest you get lots of rest, because tomorrow will be a busy day for you."

IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Forces of Light Jedi Academy, Private Quarters

The Jedi Grand Master sat meditating for several minutes, then returned to the present. She thought of her dear Wan, Roland, and remembered all the special moments they shared together. MasterJoy knew that even though she sorely missed her beloved Wan, she must maintain emotional control at all times in public. The other masters, and especially the lower ranks in the order looked to her for guidance, and to set the proper example of a Jedi leader.
    MasterJoy felt tired, so she decided to take a short nap. As soon as she lay down, and placed her head on her soft pillow, she fell asleep.

TAG: Rasa, Jedi, Anyone

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio -- Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, Outside the Dark Lady's study

Darth Furio was content that this women could help him become even more powerful in the Dark Side. He would have to do what the Mistress wanted, for now. "Thank You Mistress, I humbly become your apprentice" Furio bowed his head agian and took the items from the Dark Lady. He turned and walked away to his quarters and noticed that the Twi'lek he let live was giving him a dirty look. Furio stopped, faceed him and used the Force to choke him to death. The limp body feel to the ground and Furio turned and looked at the Mistress again and smiled. "Sorry about the mess Mistress." He turned and walked towards his quarters.

When he arrived there, it was a decent sized room with a refresher, some furniture, and a bed. Furio took off his robe and sat on the floor. He felt good here. There was a sense of purpose to his life now it seemed, and the Dark Lady intrigued him. Such thoughts had to be left out of his mind if he ws to learn from her and then try to over throw her. Such was the way of the Sith. Furio knew it all to well. He fell deep into meditation for as the Mistress said, tomorrow would be a busy day.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa's ears went down slightly. She had hopped the new girl would speak to her, for she felt a bit lonely at the moment. The other padawans were gone, and her Master was off taking care of business. But the new girl must be busy, she mused.

Rasa didnt really feel like studying. She wanted to DO something. Even reading up on her saber-to-be wasnt fun.

Rasa made a soft groan/meow of disappointment.

Well..if she couldnt make her lightsaber, perhaps she could be useful in other ways. Rasa began to call up the holonet, to see if she could find out any more information on the being who had attacked parts of Coruscant earlier today. It should be all over the news services. Perhaps she could even find a vid. THAT would be very useful, indeed.

Rasa purred softly, as she moved towards her new task. If the other person spoke up to her, Rasa would reply.

TAG: Pr1, Jedi, jade-eyes, anyone

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia

Miralia looked up from her computer console and caught Rasa's eye.

She gave a friendly smile, and since the other didn't seem to be doing anything in particular, walked over and leaned against the console.

"Hi, I'm Miralia." She said.

Rasa grinned. "Hello, I'm Rasa -- you're a new arrival, aren't you?"

Miralia grimaced. "Yes, I came to get formal Jedi training. I come originally from Chandrilla. You're from Cathar, aren't you?"

Rasa's eyes glowed with admiration. "Yes, I'm the youngest of six."

?I?m the youngest of three. My brother Tallin is a pilot, and my sister owns a bed and breakfast in the Tourist Sector on Chandrilla.?

Rasa said eagerly: ?I love to fly, too! Anything with speed.?

Miralia grinned. ?I always tagged along with my brother even when he didn?t want me to.? She shrugged. ?I see you have a comlink. I have yet to meet Master Joy. I?m sure she?s busy.?

?We?re supposed to have a meeting later with her.? Rasa said. ?You can come with me and I?ll introduce you.?

?Thanks!!? Miralia said sincerely. Rasa seemed a very warm sort, just the kind to ?show her the ropes.?

TAG: prj1, any other Jedi

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

OOC: Reposting per GM communication @};- Got *slightly* carried away [face_batting]

Miralia looked up from her computer console and caught Rasa's eye. Miralia was outgoing by nature and was eager to meet her fellow padawans. She also was eager to meet Master Joy, having heard much about her warmth and compassion and strong Force skills. Miralia had had some ambivalence about Jedi ? having had her family run afoul of a Dark Jedi in the past causing them to have to relocate to Chandrilla ? but since Force abilities ran in her bloodlines, and since she showed some potential, it was decided she?d better get officially trained. She hoped she could specialize in the healer side of the Force eventually.

She gave a friendly smile. Since the other didn't seem to be absorbed in reading data-files anymore, Miralia walked over and leaned against the console. Miralia thought the other?s eyes looked friendly and perhaps she could let Miralia in on whatever catastrophe coincided with Miralia?s arrival. From the girl?s appearance, she could tell she was from Cathar ? tourists from that world had stayed at her sister?s bed and breakfast.

"Hi, I'm Miralia." She said in greeting.
    ?I just arrived today to get formal Jedi training. I come originally from Chandrilla. I arrived and found the spaceport all in a mad chaos. I was given a letter of introduction for Master Joy but given the attack this morning, I know she probably doesn?t have time to meet with me or won?t right away.?

TAG: RASA

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: hehehe. I know the feeling, j_e ;)

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa heard a sound. It was very soft, but a sound none the less. She looked up, and the girl who had entered the library a few moments ago, was walking over towards her.

Rasa looked up, her ears perked forward.

The gril walked over and leaned against the console. "Hi, I'm Miralia." She said. Rasa gave a slight smile.

"Hellllo. I am Raasa." Rasa told the girl.

?I just arrived today to get formal Jedi training. I come originally from Chandrilla. I arrived and found the spaceport all in a mad chaos. I was given a letter of introduction for Master Joy but given the attack this morning, I know she probably doesn?t have time to meet with me or won?t right away."

"Then....I would welcome you." Purred Rasa softly. "It is unforrtunate, that yourrr arrrival happened the same time Coruscant wass attacked." Rasa told the young girl. "Another being wanting to show off theirrr powerrsss." She gave a slight dip of her head.

"If you arrrre to meet Master Joy, then all you need do is wait. Mmmy Maaasterr went to take care of business. But she will contact me by comlink, when she is free."

Rasa gave a flick of her tail.

"Since you arrre new here, would you like a tourrr?" Rasa asked the girl. "I ammm sure my Masterrr will not mind." she added as she waited for the girl to respond. It would also give Rasa a chance to stretch her legs, and just maybe take a peek at her ship. She had not worked on it on what felt like forever, and with everything going on, it seemed less likely she would be able to.

She looked at Miralia as she stood up to her full height, and offered her hand.

TAG: jade_eyes, pr1

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

The soft purring tones of Rasa were melodic and calming to Miralia's jumbled thoughts and soothed away the anxious knots in her stomach.

The offer of a tour sounded wonderful to Miralia -- Rasa's offer to perform introductions to Master Joy made Miralia feel less a stranger and on the first steps of becoming part of a team.

As Rasa extended her hand, Miralia grinned and accepted it and replied: "I'd love that, thanks."

TAG: Rasa, Joy

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

She looked at Miralia as she stood up to her full height, and offered her hand. Miralia grinned and accepted it and replied: "I'd love that, thanks."

Rasa turned off the computer she had been using, and moved out, gesturing for the door. Her mind turned, thinking of things that people had asked her, when she had arrived.

"Sooo." Rasa began, "How wassss your trrip here? Did you come frrrom main temple, or sssomeplace else.?" Rasa began to walk, heading down the hallway towards the gardens.

"Thisss is a favorite spot." Rasa commented as they came into the relaxing area of the gardens. "It's verrrry calming herrrre." she added quietly. The soft sounds of water burbled nearby, as the sounds of birds quietly sang. Rasa's ears then perked forward, as she thought of something.

"It isss past the lunch time. Have you eaten yet?" she asked Miralia. "Iff not, we can stop and grab something. Or we can continue onnn. The sparing chambers, and main temple arrea are ahead. And the living quarterrrsss." Rasa added. She would let Miralia decide.

TAG: jade_eyes, pr1

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

Miralia looked wide-eyed at the lovely surroundings. The gardens were spacious and well-laid out and the fountain splashing caught the sunlight overhead in a dazzling rainbow.

"My family lives on Chandrilla." Miralia said in answer to Rasa's courteous query. "My brother's a pilot and my sister owns a bed and breakfast in the capitol. I hope to train here and eventually become a Healer and return home."

At Rasa's further question, she grinned. "I had a large breakfast in transit and then I must admit I was too nervous to think much about eating."

As she noticed the living quarters and the main temple area ahead, she asked softly: "Could we sit by the fountain for a bit? It's so restful. Then perhaps we could continue the tour."

TAG: Joy or Rasa or any other Jedi

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Miralia looked wide-eyed as they entered the gardens. Rasa grinned.

"My family lives on Chandrilla." Miralia said. "My brother's a pilot and my sister owns a bed and breakfast in the capitol. I hope to train here and eventually become a Healer and return home."

"A pilot?" Rasa purred softly. She then gave a happy nod. "Healerrrs are good. It iss a rrrare gift." Rasa added softly. The girl then told her she wasnt interesting in eating.

Miralia asked softly: "Could we sit by the fountain for a bit? It's so restful. Then perhaps we could continue the tour."

Rasa grinned. "OF course!!" She then ran forward, and leaped into her favorite tree. "I love this place. Rrrreminds me off hommmme. I dont likkke so much non-forrrest." Rasa grinned, as she sat, letting her tail wave slowly.

"Alllso. Like to meditate herrre. Good place." Rasa stated as she sat on the tree overlooking the main fountain. She concentrated on levitating some rocks, as she sat.

TAG: Jade_eyes, PR1, any other Jedi

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Forces of Light Jedi Academy Interior, Private Quarters ~

The Jedi leader awakened from her nap, and she was feeling much better. She was refreshed, renewed, and ready to continue with training her padawan. After picking her lightsaber up off the floor, and clipping it to her belt of her robe, the Grand Master quickly, but gracefully walked toward the door. Activating her comlink, she spoke into it.

"Padawan Rasa, this is MasterJoy. I would like you to please meet me outside my quarters. Thank you."

Slowly opening the door, MasterJoy stepped outside to wait for her student.