1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: President of the Galaxy(nrc), Commander Theta, Inquisitor Nelf, Presidential Throne Room on Coruscant, Bridge of the Admiral Thrawn, Forces of Light main library.

The President of the Galaxy was sat watching the news from the unprecedented attack, pouring in over the multitude of repeater screens in the totally dark throne room, within the gargantuan ziggurat that was the Presidential Palace.

It had been built on the site of the old Imperial Palace, which itself had been levelled, or at least, severely inconvenienced; during the fall of Coruscant.

The screens, showing casualties of the one-person attack, the stream of medical vehicles, and would-be rescuers picking through the rubble of the collapsed Red Bank, looking for survivors.

And where were the jedi in all this? Some protectors they had turned out to be.

The armrest on his throne bleeped for attention, and an aide?s voice advised that a priority call was coming in from Corellia.

The President took it, in case it was the Republic-founding star system was offering aid.
    All the screens changed to one picture, each acting as a mosaic tile, so that all created the one image.

The President looked up in confusion at the beaming face of a pale-white of a Twi?lek. This species, braintail and all, were associated with Ryloth.

?Corellia, my choob?.? The President muttered unhappily. ?Cannot get the staff.?

?Mister President?? The caller boomed. ?Mitch Nifesta, SGIS. Two words, sir. Planetary. Shields.?

The highest being in the known galaxy stared. ?Are you trying to be sarcastic??

The figure turned away from him, apparently oblivious to the line still being open, and started addressing someone out of holo-recording range: ?So, Alison??

"Yes?"

The Prezz' activated the comlink in his armrest. ?Security. Trace this call.?

?Anyone called Ewlla in your family tree? Captained an Interdictor, many, many years back? Yes? She was my neice. Eventually. Samrt kid, but a very stubborn girl, she was. Not fond of hot chocolate. Anyway, gotta run.?

The room got a bit brighter as all the screens whited out, then the person in the holo had disappeared, dematerialised, leaving an apparently empty control room.

"Stang! Where the hell did he go? Security to the bridge!"

Ah, that's a starship, The President realised, and the unseen Alison, who sounded as surprised as him, had that Corellian twang in her voice, perhaps even Selonian.

A huge white knuckle, presumably belonging to this Alison person, crept into view along the five adjacent screens at the bottom right hand corner of the mosaic, and disconnected the call, all the screens returning to the news reports.

"Security. Anything?"

Admiral Thrawn bridge

Theta was ascertaining where the Serenno star system was, when one of the bridge crew called up to him. ?Okay, so where is the D?Astan sector?? He asked himself, leaning his elbow on the bottom sill of one of the windows, while holding a datapad in the other hand.

?Captain, a vessel whose telesponder identifies her as the Dewclaw, has achieved low orbit, and is sitting about twenty-five klicks off our starboard bow.?

Theta looked round. ?Scan her to determine if she is of a size that we can bring aboard, or if she has to dock alongside.?

?Yes, sir.?

Theta had a channel opened to the vessel that was holding station. ?The Dewclaw from the Admiral Thrawn. Commander Theta speaking. To whom do I have the honour of addressing??

Forces of Light library

Nelf was forced to adjust his view of the jedi knight as the man spoke. ?All the more reason to help him, Joy. If it were you, I would do the same as him. Never tell a Sith that you will not help them. Just show them another way to get what
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Out there... - The Dewclaw, Coruscant Orbit, near the Admiral Thrawn

As Rasa sat, steering her vessel as she looked at the craft nearby, a voice jarred out at her from the silence.

["The Dewclaw from the Admiral Thrawn. Commander Theta speaking. To whom do I have the honor of addressing?"]

Rasa blinked. These people meant business. But Lord Nelf had called his ship the Admiral Thrawn, so these had to be the people. She didnt imagine the ship would be so huge. A hand gently flicked at the controls of her comm station. She tried her best to speak as clearly as possible..

"Grreeetingss. I am called Rrrasa, Commanderr Theta." Rasa responded as formally as she could muster.

"Rrrequeesting perrmmission to comme aboard." she purrred gently in response. She wasnt sure if that term was correct or not, but she wanted to do something besides float out here. She wondered how long she would have to wait.

Besides....she was curious of this new thing. Or would she most likely stay on her own ship. That was something to be found out later, she supposed. She stared at the ship, thinking back on her historical teachings. She never thought she would be on one of these things. She wondered how Lord Nelf came to be on this one.

An adventure, indeed.

Tag: I-5, uh..I dunno :p

OOC: I take it the ship can use the bay area.. :p
  3. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Commander Theta, Kate Lockley, Admiral Thrawn bridge.

?That is quite a sizeable ship.? Theta observed finally. He left his open datapad on the window sill, and headed back to step down into the crew pits, making it even more crowded, and he instantly felt the bridge crew on edge.

The stinging words from his mentor, Imperial captain Azizi, came to mind, regarding how he treated Star Destroyer officers and crew, and the self-conscious crew carefully picked his way back up to the command walkway, without a word.

However, the relief among the men, was palpable.

Thete turned back to face them. ?ComScan.?

?Sir??

?Work with whomever you need to, but advise that pilot of a way to pull up alongside us, where we can either dock, or get a flexible airlock out to her. Let us know when you have done so, and we can get Lockley and a security detail down there to greet the passenger.?

?I?m Coruscant Guard.? Kate pointed out, ?I can look after myself.?

The clone looked at her for a long moment. ?Sure you can.? He said, in a tone that belied the statement.

Before them, the operator at ComScan was calling the guest pilot: ?Dewclaw from Admiral Thrawn, we need you to pull alongside us, on the port side.? There was a hesitation, then, ?Er, are you familiar with where the port side is??

Tag: Ktala
  4. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Dewclaw, Coruscant Orbit, near the Admiral Thrawn

As Rasa grew closer to the other ship, she realized that her ship might not fit inside. Wow, she had never even though of that being a possibility. Her ship didnt seem all that big to her, but now floating next to this other huge ship - she wasnt so sure.

Her comm systems came to life once more.

"Dewclaw from Admiral Thrawn, we need you to pull alongside us, on the port side." There was a hesitation, then, "Er, are you familiar with where the port side is?"

Rasa resisted the urge to growl. Well, she might have been a bit unsure about the size of her ship, as she usually flew solo, for fun. But that didnt mean she was complete unaware.

"Yess. Reeceived ordeeers to pull along porrrt side." she responded tersely. These were the people her Teacher worked with..it would not do well to get them angry at her. With nimble fingers, she worked the controls of her ship, sending it down, to dip below the Admiral Thrawn, and to come back up along the port side of the ship. Her ship could probably dock to a doorway, but she waited as she had been instructed, snuggling her ship alongside as instructed.

It gave her a much better opportunity now, to carefully study this new 'home', as she waited for them to decide when to open the doors.

Where was Lord Nelf, she wondered idly.

Tag: Sith-I-5, prj1
  5. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Detective Kate Lockley, the Venator Star Destroyer, Admiral Thrawn

As the Dewclaw pulled up alongside, a pair of tractor beam projectors caught and latched onto the smaller vessel?s starboard side, and drew her in closer to the destroyer, and then into a position where a flexible airlock and air corridor could be attached.

Strengthened by an external lattice of telescoping metal, a flexible yellow corridor extended from the side of the Venator, and latched magnetically round the nearest available hatch on the visitor?s ship.

After a few moments, and when the integrity of the corridor had been achieved, the yellow fabric ballooned within the confines of the lattice, as it became pressurised.

The occupant or occupants of the Carrack were free to use the corridor to cross to the Imperial destroyer any time they were ready.

Inside the ship, Lockley, choosing to meet the visitor in her white Grand Admiral tunic, skirt, boots ensemble, but with her blonde hair cascading like a lion?s mane around a breath-mask, arrived at the sealed internal lock.

With her were two clone troops, one with the dark blue diagonal slashes of Fleet Security, across his chest and left thigh plate, weapons at the ready.

One of them looked up as an opaque square next to the huge three metre-high airlock, glowed green.

?The cummerbund is pressurised, Ma?am.?

Lockley nodded, and tapped her chest with a manicured forefinger. ?Well, I?m not going in there! I guess we wait for them to come over.?

Tag: Padawan Rasa
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Dewclaw, Coruscant Orbit, near the Admiral Thrawn

As the Dewclaw pulled up alongside, a pair of tractor beam projectors caught and latched onto the smaller vessel?s starboard side, and drew her in closer to the destroyer, and then into a position where a flexible airlock and air corridor could be attached.

Rasa watched fascinated. She had never really docked with a ship before, so it was interesting watching the ships maneuver. Especially the tractor beam. An external lattice of telescoping metal and flexible yellow corridor extended from the side of the Venator, and latched magnetically round the nearest available hatch After a few moments, and when the integrity of the corridor had been achieved, the yellow fabric ballooned within the confines of the lattice, as it became pressurised.

Rasa looked out at the structure. It looked a bit flimsy, but she was sure it was just her. She fixed herself up to look as presentable as possible, wondering more about these mysterious people who Lord Nelf traveled with.

After a few moments, she didnt see any movement, so she decided to take the initiative...besides, she wasnt sitting here all day long.

Gently, Rasa keyed the codes that allowed her door to slide open. She turned on all of her security devices...not that she really worried. The ships controls were slightly redone, to handle her particular size. And she had her own security codes as well. AFter setting them, she stepped out, sniffing the air. Dry and recycled. She snorted softly, as she walked down the isle, pulling herself to her full height. First impressions and all of that.

No one was in the hallway, so she continued her walk down the corridor, looking around at the space that surrounded the tiny tube. She reached the doorway on the other side, and gently palmed it to open it. The door slid open.

Three beings stood at the door. A woman with long blonde hair, dressed in a white tunic, skirt, and boots. But she was wearing a breath-mask, Why? was something wrong with the air? But what caught her eye, was the two soldiers standing next to her. In armor of full white, one with a dark blue slash going across the front.

That uniform..want that from the old history books? But...they were ancient history..at least to her. Wasn't there something not so good about those guys. From the old wars? Rasa began to wonder now.

But if Lord Nelf worked with these beings, she would keep her eyes open. She looked at the woman, obviously, the one in charge as she gave a polite nod.

"I ammmm Rasa Ruu'ta-Li." she addressed the woman, as she stood back straight. She was about to ask the woman about her mask, but she didnt want to seem too rude. She looked at the trio, wondering what was next, as she tried to remember more about the guys in armor. She did hope that Lord Nelf would hurry up and join the ship, so she could hopefully get a few more answers to her questions.

TAG: I-5, prj1 ....

OOC: I'd say Lord Nelf..but he aint around yet.. :p
  7. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Detective Kate Lockley, Admiral Thrawn airlock

No-one had told Lockley that the airlock door would open from the outside, so she was quite shaken and a bit lost for words when the barrier snapped aside.

She stared in silence at the visitor, swiftly moving from her furry face to the more than familiar jedi outfit.

Though the last time that she had personally encountered a jedi face to face, had been over a century before, to Kate, it felt like less than a week, and it had not gone too well.
    The woman's thigh ached in sympathy, from the blaster wound that she had suffered then, though to be fair, she had opened fire on the Force-user, in the line of duty, only to have the laser bolt returned to her via the lightsabre blade.

This person conspicuously did not carry one, at least where it could be seen. So was she jedi, or just some monastic person who liked the style?

The detective studied the cat-girl's curiousity and half-recognition as she took in the soldiers' uniforms, then looked back at her, and nodded.
    "I ammmm Rasa Ruu'ta-Li."

Kate nodded back. Then, when neither soldier moved, she pointedly leaned past Rasa to re-seal the hatch, the door slamming past with frightening speed.

Wow, that's a good way to lose a limb! She thought, then settled back in front of Rasa, and lifted the breath mask from over her face, pausing to shake out the compressed locks of hair that she doubtless had. "Sorry about that. Kate Lockley." She gave Rasa a guarded smile and stuck out a hand for the other to shake.

"Er..." The blue flash trooper demured hesitantly.

"What?" Kate looked curiously up at the security trooper, Something wrong?

Tag: Ktala

IC: Stefe Billings, Inquisitor Nelf, 'Forces of Light' library.

The two intruders stared back at the jedi couple for what seemed like days.

"So, lollipops!" Stefe announced brightly from the indexing desk.

"YES, Lollipops." Nelf blinked, "Right, we'll be off then. Masterjoy. Thingy." He could not recall right then, if the second, friendlier jedi, had given his name. He bowed to the both of them, ready to pull his 'sabre if either took the chance to attack, then straightened, and backed towards the window, talking once again into his comlink. "Transport, this is Nelf. You wanna pick us up at the window?"

Billings grabbed his blue plumed helmet off the desk, and moved to the window also.

Broken glass from the shattered panes crunched under their boots.

The Inquisitor glanced over to the Grandmaster. "Sorry about the mess; while we wait for the pickup, you got a dustpan and brush?"

Tag: prj1/>
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Airlock, Coruscant Orbit, the Admiral Thrawn

Rasa was slightly amused at the look she received when the door had swiftly opened. She curled her tail under her tunic, as she watched the group, after she introduced herself.

The woman nodded back. Then, after a long pause, she pointedly leaned past Rasa to re-seal the hatch, the door slamming past with frightening speed. WOW! Glad she had tucked in her tail. That could have been an immediate life lesson.

The woman lifted the breath mask from over her face, pausing to shake out her hair. Sorry about that. Kate Lockley." She gave Rasa a guarded smile and stuck out a hand for the other to shake. Rasa, being very careful with her claws, reached over to shake the woman's hand.

"Er..." The blue flash trooper demured hesitantly. "What?" Kate looked curiously up at the security trooper, Something wrong?

Rasa sure hoped there was nothing wrong. So far, the woman was at least polite. Her opinion was still out on these guards. Especially if what she remembered from her old history lessons. Rasa turned to look at the guard who had attempted to say something.

Tag: I-5, prj1,
  9. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    OOC: Jade eyes /Miralia is back LOL

Miralia

Miralia watched from the farthest recesses of the library as the masters spoke to the Force user. When the alarm had sounded, she had thought to leave but then the two had shown up and Rasa had departed. She had befriended Miralia soon after her arrival, so it saddened her to see Rasa take another path.

Her parents had often warned her that Jedi were susceptible to being led and to falling right into darkness.

Maybe the newly initiated perhaps -- but Roland and Joy seemed to embody the light and courage.

Once Rasa had departed, Miralia bolstered up the courage to step up to the two Masters.

TAG: Joy, Roland, etc.
  10. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    GM and Co GM Approved

Name: Rid Malt
    Alias: N/A
    Species: Human
    Home World: Dantooine
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Appearance-
    Height: 1.77 Meters
    weight: 124 pounds
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Brown, long, slightly balding
    eyes: Blue
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Markings: none
    Clothing: Light grey Jedi robes with brown trim
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber(standard)
    Personal Ship: Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor with a Syluire-31 hyperdrive ring
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Modest grey design with internal switch making it only activatable by a Force-Sensitive
    Blade Color: Green
    Fighting Form: Soresu (Form III) with a mix of Ataru(Form IV)
    Bio: A simple Jedi from humble beginnings, Rid Malt had a modest life before his discovery by the Jedi Order. Living with his family, he was quickly noticed
    to be gifted as he would often perform acts that required practice from other with great ease. A little high on his own ability, he still realises that he is not all powerful. He is lighht hearted and often jokes about, but is always the first to defend a down trodden person and knows when it is time to be serious. A master tacician, he often shows a prowesss to end a battle with as little damage done to both sides as possible, and takes it's hard when he feels he fails in this task. Scared of losing anyone, he also understands that letting go is instrumental in his Jedi life. This still won't stop him from saving his friends and loved-ones lives. His greatest flaw is seeing the best in all beings and will often endanger his life to try and save others.

11. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Welcome to **Forces**!

IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, Forces of Light library

Half concentrating on the robust hum of his Low Altitude Assault Transport?s engine?s as it approached the building to pick them up, the Inquisitor could not help but do a surprised double-take as Miralia stepped out of the holo-stacks, and went over to join her masters.

He hadn?t sensed her presence, and he doubted that Masterjoy had either. To be fair though, he was not the girl?s master, so he had an excuse.

?What?s back there?? He asked, nudging the blue guard as he donned his helmet.

?Huh? Oh, the Spockandnursechapel Chronicles, I believe.?

Nelf raised an sardonic eyebrow at the jedi. ?Oh yes? Pretty racy stuff for a jedi academy!?

?Uh, Boss? Our ride is here.?

Nelf glanced out the window, or the shard-rimmed opening that would be one again after Masterjoy got the glaziers in, and sure enough, the V-winged cockpit and open fuselage assembly was floating there on the warm Galactic City thermals.

The half-elf eyed the gap between the window sill and the edge of the larties? passenger area, then looked back at the armour-clad Billings, not fancying the guardsman?s chance of not ending the day as street pizza.
    Putting an open hand up, fingers and thumb towards Stefe, he grabbed his subordinate with the Force, and pushed him out the window, but holding the cursing man aloft until he was safely inside the transport and clinging for dear life to an internal stanchion.

On reflection, he should have probably told him he was going to do that.

Tag: anyone in library
  12. Draco_Drake Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Sorry, been away for a while. Sith, Hope this satisfies you.
    This has been discussed with the GM and CoGM, so all is approved, unless misheard.

IC: Sieg- Corellia

Sieg stood aboard the ship. The drums echoing in the deeps of the ship. The battle whirled about, as his master led the final onslaught against the Correlians.

His Iris turns Green. Its a shame... So many about to die...

His eyes turn to Black As the twisted mind sat, alone. Torn between his never satisfied emotions. Mantisa locked in a closet, silent to all around, but Sieg could still hear his beating heart, his ever beating heart over the drums he summoned to spur the crew onward to thier doom. His Master sat aboard the Flag of the Illusion fleet. His Master had a curious way of doing things... Very curious way indeed.

The Correllians were begining to see through the illusions, Sieg would have spoken sooner, but his master sounded so sure... Always so sure in the darkness... the Echoing darkness.

Red. Sieg stood behind the Captain's chair of an Acclamator. Most of the fleet was now Illusions. Fighters would have to be scrapped after the battle. A surplus of occupational troops that would cause... Overall good for the war. In the back of his mind however something troubled him... Mantisa? No... His master... Maybe...

Sieg looked over to his master... a disturbance he felt in the force... A Storm formed on the bow of the main fleet... A Storm... Blue. The Purple- black lightning of his Master's foolishness enveloped the fleet... A hope of a worm hole or perhaps a final blow, turning with the tide and an ill wind towards the Flag... Sieg stood aghast as he sensed his Master falling into the darkness... The Chaotic Darkness...

Silver . A new plan was called for. The Drums played louder, as the engines powered up, the Crew would not notice over the drums. At full speed the ship would either hit the Nebula-B or the Planet below, either would be a perfect distraction...
    Running he reached the hangar, just as the engines hit into thier stride and safety protocols were overridden, jumping he vanished into the Nox... the faithful Nox... Moving out of the hangar he made his way into hyperspace. Amidst the fleeing civilians and Mercs, he would not be noticed or missed...

The Acclamator made its way to the Enemy Fleet, as the Flag cast about its final Death Blow.

-The Outer Rim

A lone Imperius stood in the darkness of space, hidden in a Nebula. Hoisted inside was the Remnants of the Core of Power, most having fled when word of thier master was heard. As the Guard of the Citadel and thus Lord DreadWar's favorite, the ones still loyal awaited Aegnost Drake's orders.
    Black. "Brothers!... Brothers... Azgath N'Dul is dead, but we must not lose faith... In time we will grow again to our numbers... In time... For now, Patience we need... We need to grow... and train. Go out my brothers and recruit. Train. and in time gather a fleet. I will go to Seranno... There we have Allies... Allies that can help us... I leave you in the hands of my Captains until I return. Any insolence, even by my Captains must be dealt with immediatly, by the Sith means. Understood?" with that he left the Imperius and headed out into the blackness in the Nox, to Seranno.

-During Hyperspace

His eyes were closed, but, for all the pain that wretched across his body, one would say he was awake. Tormented not by dreams, like most mortals during sleep, but by visions, wisdoms, and colors.

Since that day before his master, when in the darkness he sat and his will hardened. In the Dark of the Night, before the dark fires and the purple storm that consumed his masters, each in thier turn. Since the day his mind was torn. One of Green saying Peace. One of Black screaming darkness. One of Red wishing of blood. Were Forged with Countless others shouting thier torments, e
  13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Kate Lockley, troopers, airlock.

The detective looked pointedly down at the security trooper's armoured hand, as he grasped her by the elbow, in silent instruction to remove it or lose it.

When he moved up the hallway, still holding onto her, the startled Lockley could do little more than blurt "Excuse me, back in a moment!" back at Rasa, and stumble over her own feet till the clone trooper had stopped moving, several feet away.

"What?" She demanded in a whisper, looking up into his T-visored visage, but only seeing her concerned reflection.

"We are over a hundred years out of our own time, Detective."

"And?"

"Medical science may have moved on a bit, cured some things. We may have ailments that are simple to us, but that they-" His helmet nodded sideways to the cat, "-have no defense against; or she could have pathogens that could decimate the crew."

Lockley was not stupid, boots-painting, notwithstanding, and sauntered cautiously back to Rasa, but this time staying beyond arms length, her palms together at the front of her skirt, and looking bashful. "Ah, it seems that if you are staying here any length of time, eg. longer than how long it takes to say, 'hi, nice ship, bye', you will have to visit Medical, so we can run some tests. For yours, and our safety, it seems." She shrugged, not at all sure how the felinoid would take this. "Sorry."

If she had been in Rasa's boots, this would have pithed her the frag off, she knew that.

"If everything is fine, you can hug, sniff each other's bottoms, whatever you people use to say 'hi'." Fleet Sec put in helpfully.

The other soldier, so far silent, was in position to see Kate's fiercely embarrassed blush, and frantically shook his helmet to his oblivious mate, and made 'Time Out' hand signals over her shoulder.

Tag: Rasa

OOC: How is that, Ktala?
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Airlock, Coruscant Orbit, the Admiral Thrawn

Well, now this was an interesting turn of events.. if you consider being blatantly rude, interesting, mused Rasa. The trooper had stopped the woman from extending out her arm. Rasa pulled back her own arm, and crossed her arms looking down at the pair, as the trooper moved up the hallway, still holding on the the woman...Lockley..wasnt it? Holding on to Lockley's arm.

Obviously, they didnt realize that Rasa's cat hearing was quite keen as the pair began to speak. This was a good thing for her.

Lockley blurted out, "Excuse me, back in a moment!" back at Rasa, and stumble over her own feet till the clone trooper had stopped moving, several feet away. "What?" She demanded in a whisper to the trooper. "We are over a hundred years out of our own time, Detective."

Rasa's tailed curled under her jerkin. WHAT?!!! She kept her self calm looking, but she was certainly not liking the turn of events here. She listened to the pair continue to speak.

"And?"
    "Medical science may have moved on a bit, cured some things. We may have ailments that are simple to us, but that they-" His helmet nodded sideways to Rasa, "-have no defense against; or she could have pathogens that could decimate the crew."

...!

Lockley sauntered cautiously back to Rasa, but this time staying beyond arms length, her palms together at the front of her skirt, and looking bashful. It was like she thought Rasa had a sudden infestation of fleas. But the look at her face, she did feel a bit embarrassed.

"Ah, it seems that if you are staying here any length of time, eg. longer than how long it takes to say, 'hi, nice ship, bye', you will have to visit Medical, so we can run some tests. For yours, and our safety, it seems." She shrugged. "Sorry." she added.

Rasa looked from the woman, to the soldiers who were with her. She tried to stay calm, after all, she didnt want to cause an issue. But, she was NOT a lab specimen. She hated the doctors, and if they were that worried about germs... She took a deep breath, and tried to be calm...

"If everything is fine, you can hug, sniff each other's bottoms, whatever you people use to say 'hi'." one of the armored soldiers spoke.

Ears went flat back, as fangs were shown, pulling herself to her full height, as her fur stood out. She was QUITE tired of those kinds of comments. She looked at the soldiers. "If that is how YOUR PEOPLE greet each other, then I think I shall pass. Mine simply prefer to shake hands." she growled at him in a deep tone.

She looked back towards the woman, giving her a curt nod. "Then, I shall wait on my ship, until the arrival of Lord Nelf, and you can then speak with him!" Rasa used her tail to slap the controls on the wall to open the door once more. "I will await HIS words."

She did not wait to see what their response was. She turned, and stormed back to her ship. She wanted to yell at them over her shoulder, but not knowing what they were to Lord Nelf, she was not going to be THAT rude. She wondered if he had to go through decontamination when he came back on ship. He didnt seem worried about mixing with people. Then again, she had never seen anyone who looked like him. Maybe he didnt need to worry about it. And she was sure they werent stupid enough to try anything while she was in airlock. If they did...she did have a lightsaber...but this would be the absolute WORSE place to use it...so she walked very quickly back to her ship.

Rasa would contain herself until she made it back to her ship. Her training would not be shown to slip..no, she would not let them bring her down like that.. But once, within the privacy of her ship, she would find a cushion to rend apart with her claws, allowing her anger to rise. She wasnt sure which was worse. The loose animals remarks..or casual phrase
  15. dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Master

star 2
    GM approved! [face_dancing]

Name: Aylek El'kori
    Alias: none
    Species: bothan
    Home World: bothawui
    Force Sensitive: very
    Appearance-
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 150lbs
    Build: wiry, but not gangly, well muscled, but not over muscled.
    Hair: dark tan fur, has a slight beard on his chin (all bothan?s do)
    Eyes: brilliant green
    Skin Color: dark tan fur
    Clothing: black Jedi tunic with brown boots
    Weapon(s): lightsaber
    Personal Ship: S40K phoenix hawk-class light pinnace (standard vehicle specs)
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: black and gold
    Blade Color: Jade green
    Fighting Form: VI (moderation form)
    Bio: growing up on bothawui, he grew up as the second child of a politically powerful clan leader. During his childhood he was kidnapped several times, though not harmed, and experienced firsthand how extremely cruel politics can be. Coming to despise the insane political backstabbing of his culture, he rejected his heritage, much to the chagrin of his sire. Leaving bothawui for adventure and discarding the way, he took off to see a galaxy he had only before heard about. Ending up on Aeton, he then fell in love with a woman named nerea, when their romance caught the attention of a pirate captain who was madly in love with her. Enraged, he killed her and took Aylek captive.
    While he was captured, the pirate taunted him with the news of her death, saying that he was a failure for not being able to save her. Under extreme trauma and growing closer to death every day, his force powers finally emerged. Now easily able to escape the pirate ship, he could have destroyed everyone on board. Recognizing a tangible choice in front of him to make, he chose the way of light and renounced vengeance on the one who had tortured him for so long. He left the corellian corvette, taking a ship and leaving the pirate crew behind forever. With his force powers rapidly emerging, he spent several months honing his skills as best he could, mistakenly believing that he was unique in his abilities. He was surprised and pleased to learn of the forces of light, and has decided to seek them out, in hopes that he can be trained.
  16. dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Master

star 2
    OOC: i've been asked for the link to my ship, and since i forgot to put it in my first post, here it is: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/S40K_Phoenix_Hawk-class_light_pinnace

IC: Aylek El'kori

The silver ship whirled gracefully in the azure sky before coming to a gentle stop on a landing platform outside the temple. Aylek took a moment to calm his nerves. He still couldn?t believe it, that he had been accepted into the forces of light to be trained as a Jedi. He had been given a chance, and he would use it. The DC-17 at his side that he used for his safety seemed out of place suddenly, like a spear on coruscant. He thought for a moment, and then discarded the weapon. He wouldn?t need it anymore. The boarding ramp hissed down, and Aylek strode across the grounds quickly, not wanting to waste any time. He shook his head again, trying to clear his mind of the painful memories of Nerea as he had tried unsuccessfully to do in the past. Maybe, he thought, someone can help me to make my focus clear again. Maybe. Having reached the temple doors, he stopped and took one last look back at the world outside. He was leaving his old life, and entering a new one. Stepping inside, the doors closed with a whir behind him, and he looked around, hoping to see someone who could direct him to Masterjoy, or Masterjoy herself.

TAG: Masterjoy, or anyone who feels like directing me to her
  17. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    GM and Co-GM Approved

Name: Rid Malt
    Alias: N/A
    Home World: Dantooine
    Appearance-
    Height: 1.77 Meters
    weight: 124 pounds
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Brown, long, slightly balding
    eyes: Blue
    Clothing: Light grey Jedi robes with brown trim
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber(standard)
    Personal Ship: Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor with a Syluire-31 hyperdrive ring
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Modest grey design with internal switch making it only activatable by a Force-Sensitive
    Fighting Form: Soresu (Form III) with a mix of Ataru(Form IV)
    Bio: A simple Jedi from humble beginnings, Rid Malt had a modest life before his discovery by the Jedi Order. Living with his family, he was quickly noticed
    to be gifted as he would often perform acts that required practice from other with great ease. A little high on his own ability, he still realises that he is not all powerful. He is lighht hearted and often jokes about, but is always the first to defend a down trodden person and knows when it is time to be serious. A master tacician, he often shows a prowesss to end a battle with as little damage done to both sides as possible, and takes it's hard when he feels he fails in this task. Scared of losing anyone, he also understands that letting go is instrumental in his Jedi life. This still won't stop him from saving his friends and loved-ones lives. His greatest flaw is seeing the best in all beings and will often endanger his life to try and save others.

Before his Knighting, Rid met Gaan Be'orar. A young Jedi that he immediatly befriended. She had a light hearted nature that Malt found a comfort in as well as found parts of her personality to be a perfect balance to some of his own personality traits. They were granted a Pair-Bond by the council due to their closeness and have gotten closer since then. Although Malt can sense a number of things bother Be'orar, he never stresses her to reveal them, instead feeling that being there for her is most important and that she will reveal herself as she sees fit, if at all. Malt will constantly try to make Gaan smile or laugh to keep both her and himself at ease. They always seem to be together and are rather inseperable. This closeness has been seen as a weakness of Rid Malt's by some, but he has never agreed as it has served him as one of his greatest strengths. The two of them are often feared not by their prowess in battle(although it is impressive) but just by the trouble they seem to cause and get into.
  18. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    GM and Co GM approved

Jedi Character

Name: Darius Baron

Home World: Fondor

Force Sensitive: Yes, Light Side mostly

Appearance: Large man with muscular bulky build.

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 240 pounds

Build: Muscular

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Skin Color: Olive tone

Markings: Ancient Sith Tattoos on his back and chest

Clothing: Black Robes and a black hooded cloak. There are cortosis plates built into a thin suit for protection and the plates are thin for manoeuvrability but have increased strength many times over. They cover his chest, fore arms, and thighs. He wears black boots as footwear.

Weapon(s): Single hilt lightsabre. Utility belt with throwing line with hook, various other small weapons like explosive devices for causing smoke screens, re-breather unit for underwater swimming,

Personal Ship: Stealth X fighter. ? 4 Fusial Engines that burn TibannaX, equipped with shields. Counter measures include Sensor negators, Gravitic modulator, Photon Absorber, and a Thermal dissipater. It has four laser cannons, and two proton torpedo launchers

Lightsaber Description: Single hilted and made from cortosis and fiberplast for strength and light weight. The hilt of the lightsabre is plain looking in terms of aesthetics, with a rubber grip. In the hilt there are Qixoni and Sigil crystals to increase the blades damage.

Hilt: Single Hilt

Blade Color: Deep Blue

Fighting Form: Ataru (For I-5)

Bio:

Darius Baron was a born on Fondor to a family of privilege and wealth. His family had owned manufacturing companies that were all profitable. His childhood was very normal in terms of getting educated and he was raised with morals and compassion. Darius always placed other before himself even at a young age. His relationship with his father was always strained because his father had thought him weak and too caring. His mother had died of an illness just after he was born, so he never knew her. Darius? father wanted him to be cunning and ruthless. These traits would help Darius eventually take over the family business his father felt.

Darius always believed that his destiny would not go the way his father wanted. Darius wanted more from life than just making credits and being successful in business. No one understood this more than his uncle Rolof, his father?s brother. Darius? uncle was the complete opposite of his father. He wanted nothing more than to have a peace in a galaxy so filled with conflict. Rolof Baron would travel to numerous places and work as a peace keeper, healer, and humanitarian. Although he was never formally trained in healing, medicine, or any other sciences Rolof had a gift to save people. This is what Darius seemed to have as well.

Darius was allowed to go with his uncle and group of missionaries to Kashyyyk on a voyage that was supposed to be a construction mission. A poorer village on the outskirts of Chenachochan had burned during a forest fire. The cause of the fire was unknown but its effects were serious for Rolof?s group to get involved. No violence was to be expected, only caring for a group of Wookiees and extra hands to rebuild the buildings destroyed by the fire. When Rolof and Darius arrived all was well in the rebuilding and aid mission for these Wookiees. Then they found out through various beings that the fire was started by a group of raiders that were new on planet and made trouble throughout Chenachochan.

The raiders carried out other attacks but were never caught by the authorities. One day Darius and Rolof were working on a home when they heard a commotion close by. When they went to investigate they saw the raiders destroying a newly built home and attacking the workers. Rolof then went in to help and told the young Darius to stay back and hide in the nearby f
  19. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    GM and Co-GM Approved

Name: Gaan Be?orar
    Alias: Werdla Kyr?am
    Home World: Mandalore
    Appearance-
    Height: 1.69 meters
    Weight: 150 pounds
    Build: Fairly powerful
    Hair: Dark blonde, collar-length, tied back
    Eyes: Sea-green
    Markings: Single tattoo on the right hip, showing a Mythosaur skull impaled on a green-bladed lightsaber
    Clothing: Black; sleeveless, close-fitting top, fingerless leather gauntlets, leather boots, close-fitting leggings, leather utility belt, chestnut-brown cloak
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber, twin vibroshivs, spring-knives in gauntlets
    Personal Ship: RC-2 Twilight Scoutship
    ---Type: Starfighter
    ---Length: Unspecified
    ---Weapons: A laser cannon and a proton launcher with two proton torpedoes
    ---Capabilites: Stealth ? also has an advanced jamming suite with limited jamming range
    Lightsaber Description-
    Hilt: Black and gold, shorter than average to allow for better one-handed handling while still permitting a two-handed grip, external activation switch, deactivates if physical contact with the user is lost, cannot be locked on except by the Force
    Fighting Form: Shien/Djem So (Form V) and Ataru (Form IV)
    Bio: An infant when her Mandalorian bounty-hunter parents were slain before her eyes, Gaan unconsciously sent out a call for help through the Force, bringing Jedi to her aid. Raised as a Jedi, she used a placeholder name until a few weeks before her fifteenth birthday, when, in honor of the manner in which she ended a war on the planet Bakstre, the Council gave her a true name: Gaan Be?orar, literally ?hand of thunder? in Mando?a. Another result of that mission was that, for some reason that she never explained, Gaan was practically forced to receive gifts from the Bakstreens, the total value of the gifts amounting to nearly 150,000 credits. Without any other use for the credits, Gaan used them to purchase an older RC-2 Twilight Scoutship, which was ideally suited to her fairly frequent missions as a scout and undercover agent. Only a few months after this purchase, which incidentally increased the number of scouting and undercover missions she was sent on, she came back from one such mission with a new alias: Werdla Kyr?am, Mando?a for ?invisible death.? Despite the fact that it was given to her by her master, it is clear she dislikes the alias, though seemingly more for the reason it was given than for it in itself, preferring to use the first name only whenever possible.

Never one to sing her own praises, especially in the company of other Jedi, she prefers to tease, joke, make fun of herself, and laugh at her own mistakes, often truly enjoying them as much as anyone else, and thus no one knows the reasons behind either of her names. Her sense of humor is almost hysterical, while at the same time slightly sarcastic and dry. For a woman of her power and weight, she is amazingly athletic, her prowess best displayed by the Ataru form of lightsaber combat, though she prefers Shien/Djem So. Powerfully connected to the Living Force, she is already a master of the ?live in the moment,? ?your focus determines your reality,? and ?keep your concentration on the here and now? philosophy. In many ways a contradiction of herself, she is a puzzle to understand ? impossible to rile, impossible to humiliate, impossible to work into a rage, yet extremely sensitive, deeply empathetic, and easily hurt.

She is capable of closing herself off completely from emotion, and often appears cold, hard, and indifferent at first. She can withstand an incredible amount of physical pain, and even enjoys it, to a certain extent. She is both utterly reckless and utterly calm, deeply attached to those she cares for, but rarely, if ever, dwelling on the ?what ifs? of life and death, a confusing phenomenon even to the most intelligent of minds. She is always ready to make excuses for another?s behavior, even when they have hu
  20. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    OOC: Let's jump in, shall we?

IC: Rid Malt

It was in the Jedi Temple where Rid Malt and Gaan Be'orar were meditating when the attack on Coruscant had occured. Since that point, everything in Coruscant has been in a bit of dissarray. The destruction was great and the casualties were most likely greater. No official numbers had come back, but they srely had to be high. Higher than should have been. One was too many to be honest. Rid could feel all the loss of life. On top of that, he sensed a disturbance in the Temple as well. The first thought he had was "When it rains, it pours." Standing up from his cross-legged position, he w=figured he should go and aid Master Joy any way he could.

"I'm heading to the library, are you going to join me?" He said. After awaiting an answer, he then left to meet Master Joy.

Passing through, he saw a Botham on the landing platform and quickly felt his presence in the Force. Under normal circumstnces, he would go and greet this new visitor, unfortunately the situation called for different actions. He didn't want to sem rude though, so he greeted him form a distance while moving towards he library.

Rid had felt Mster Joy was in there. She was not alone, as he felt another Force user, very strong in the Force. Coming up on library, he felt a bit of sadness. Upon entering he noticed shattered glass and a broken window. Inspecting his surroundings, he noticed no real signs of a struggle. Not a physichal one any how. He also noticed the presence of two other Force-users. They left an impression in the library.

He looked over to Master Joy. "Master Joy, Coruscant is in dissaray." He noticed the sadness eminating from her. "Do you need us for anything, we are more than willing to ais in any way possible..........." Whatever was happening here, he trusted Master Joy could handle, so he wouldn't press the issue at this point.

As he awaited her answer, he felt something within the temple was amiss. Someone wasn't here any longer, someone that should be.

TAG: Gaan Be'orar, Master Joy

OOC: I think i did this right.....
  21. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Sounds good.

IC: Gaan Be?orar

Gaan was meditating when Knight Malt, who had been meditating with her, rose, saying, ?I'm heading to the library, are you going to join me??

Pushing up off the mat she sat on, Gaan answered, ?Yeah, let?s go.? She followed him out of the room and toward the library, where she felt MasterJoy. Passing by the landing platform on their way there, Gaan noticed the young male Bothan walking toward the Temple. His presence in the Force seemed both nervous and sad, and she paused a moment to watch him. She felt through their Pair Bond that Knight Malt wished to speak with him, but felt that it was more important to find MasterJoy and find out what needed to be done. Knowing she could easily catch up with him, and he could fill her in on anything she missed, she headed for the Bothan, sending a brief message along the bond, telling Knight Malt of her intentions.

She reached the Bothan just as he stepped through the Temple doors. Feeling that cheerfulness would put him at ease sooner, she smiled, merrily asking, ?You?re new here, aren?t you? Unless, of course, you disguised yourself, just to mess with me.? Suddenly realizing she probably shouldn?t have joked in that manner right at the start, she added, ?I?m just teasing. Welcome to the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. I am Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar, and the Jedi Knight who I was walking with a minute ago is Knight Rid Malt. We share a Pair Bond, the only one I am aware of existing at this moment, so please consider us a single unit. I?m assuming you want to find MasterJoy?? Without giving him time to answer, she continued, ?She is in the library. I?m on my way to see her now, so, if you?d just follow me, I can take you to her.? Then, with a teasing grin, she added, ?I?d prefer to run there, if it?s not too much trouble for you.?

Expecting him to follow, Gaan set off at her usual light, easy run. She just made it to the library in time to hear Knight Malt offer their services to the Grand Master. She felt sadness in the Grand Master, and slight puzzlement in her partner. Touching the Pair Bond to let him know she had arrived, she heard his thoughts. Someone isn't here any longer, someone that should be.

TAG: Knight Malt, MasterJoy, Aylek El'kori/dreven_Aarkanin, anyone else in library

OOC: I hope I haven?t assumed anything I shouldn?t have.:)
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Co-GM OOC (approved by GM):

I am very pleased to see the influx of new players, and welcome you all to **Forces**

To anyone thinking of doing a character sheet, or has one not yet approved by both prj1 and myself, we are introducing a couple of limitations.

Cortosis

This is a lightsabre resistant material which on contact, temporarily extinguishes the blade.

Due to invincibility, and historical availability of this material, complete suits of armour are disallowed. 1-3 pieces maximum, and the available pieces are: helmet, shoulder pads, upper arm(L or R), forearm(L or R), chest, torso, upper legs(L or R), lower legs(L or R).

Personal starships

Posted and submitted Bios/CS should have a link to a Wiki page (or a picture) for your starship.

Please include how you came by it, since jedi don't hold a lot of money.

Jedi specifically, who generally believe in not owning anything, are limited to craft not greater than 200 metres in length. A starfighter would be preferable, but if that doesn't tick your boxes, we can accept blockade runners, or equivalent.

We hope this does not inconvenience any player too much.
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Captain Alison Iillor, Nebulon-B Escort Frigate, the Gone in Sixty Seconds

The frigate slipped sideways to avoid the brunt of the incoming volleys of turbolaser blasts, while the white lines of energy rippled violently over the dorsal shields of Golan II space defense platform beneath them, rattling the headquarters of the shipyard.

?Shields down to 92 percent, Captain.? A Selonian crewman called across the bridge calmly, though his tail was thumping against the deck behind his seat, a clear sign of worry.

Alison burned to give the order to return fire, but where?

?Helm, keep us on the move. ComScan, are sensors still screwed up??

?Affirmative, and something is happening out there, which we are not picking up.?

Iillor sat back and flicked the button on her armrest that would switch the integral screen on her right, to show what was happening outside, relayed from holocams mounted on the hull.

If they were in an atmosphere, she would be thinking that a storm cel was forming, as that would be the likeliest explanation for the purple and black cloud and vapour gathering to obscure the enemy fleet.

?Now what the hell are they playing at?? She wondered aloud.

?Answers on a postcard.? Added a voice behind her.

Startled, Iillor leapt out of her chair, to find herself cradled in the arms of the twi?lek who had invaded her bridge earlier, then disappeared before her eyes during that two word diplomatic incident-in-the-making with the Supreme Chancellor of the Galaxy.

?I wish you wouldn?t do that!?

?What, catch you in mid-air??

?No, creep on my bridge like that; wear a bell round your neck, or something. Now put me down, tell me what the hell you are doing here, and what that is out there??

The alien intruder?s imposing red glare, looked down upon her, and gave a her a little bounce, but otherwise made no move to put her down.
    ?Nah, I?m good. Turns out I am not needed elsewhere just yet.? He made a half turn so that he could see the arm-rest mounted repeater screen past her knees. ?That, my dear, is a Force Storm, a manifestation of Dark Side energy which can have an extremely destructive effect on anything it touches. Helm, keep us clear of it, if it starts heading this way.? Mitch Nifesta leaned slightly more, focusing on the dark screen. ?Looks like it is clearing.?

Sure enough, on the screen, the malignant cloud seemed to be drawing in on itself, the billows of energy contracting, and revealing a much reduced fleet.

?Sensors are re-adjusting, Captain.? ComScan called out. ?Updating. Okay, we have clean signals, on the enemy fleet. At least one Acclamator-class Star Destroyer, and a large group of smaller armed vessels. Mostly freighters and yachts, but there are-?

The captain stopped struggling against the implacable tentacled twi?lek, and contemplated the likely reaction of jabbing her long painted fingernails into his pale white lekku, his brain tails, but something, duty perhaps, drew her attention back to the main port, as her frigate?s manouverings had brought the enemy fleet into focus again. ?Is it me,? she interrupted, ?or does that flagship look closer to you??

Mitch followed her gaze. ?Oh, ker-rap! Collision Alert.?

Loud two-tone klaxons echoed in the corridor outside the bridge, sounding muffled after the doors leading off the command deck, automatically sealed.

Mitch took his left arm from under the officer?s thighs, and slipped her back into her chair without further fanfare.

?Helm, evasive action.?

?Ya think? Tractor Control, lock a couple onto it, and try to draw it clear of the Golan.?

To be continued?
  24. dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Master

star 2
    IC: Aylek El'kori

The doors to the Jedi temple had barely closed when a female human walked up to him. ?You?re new here, aren?t you? Unless, of course, you disguised yourself, just to mess with Me.? seeming to think she might be too cheery, she became slightly more serious, saying, ?I?m just teasing. Welcome to the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. I am Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar, and the Jedi Knight who I was walking with a minute ago is Knight Rid Malt. We share a Pair Bond, the only one I am aware of existing at this moment, so please consider us a single unit. I?m assuming you want to find MasterJoy?? Aylek opened his mouth to speak, but she continued ?She is in the library. I?m on my way to see her now, so, if you?d just follow me, I can take you to her. I?d prefer to run there, if it?s not too much trouble for you.?
    Aylek nodded, not unpleasantly surprised by her cheerful demeanor. She took off towards what he assumed to be the library at a light run, and Aylek followed. He moved up alongside her, matching her pace for pace. Inwardly, he wondered if he had just made his first friend. Maybe. Joy welled up in him, and he decided to show off just a bit, calling on his rough and untrained force skills to help him do a force enhanced leap. He realized midway through the jump, though, that his landing was misjudged. He hit the ground off balance and tumbled several feet. ?I won?t do that again,? he told himself silently, his good mood just a little dented. he looked up, realizing that he was just outside the library. dusting himself off, he stood, again matching pace with Gaan as she walked over to an imposing prescence; this must be Masterjoy. trying to look like he hadn't just force-tripped, he ventured cautiously "Masterjoy?"

TAG: Gaan, Masterjoy/prj1
  25. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    IC: Rid Malt

During his conversation with Master Joy, Rid felt Gaan enter the library. She had touched him through the bond they had to let him know she was there. He noticed she had brought the new Force-Sensative with her. She would arrive in time to here Rid discussing the situation with Master Joy and offer whatever aid Gaan and himself could. His last thought, about the odditty in the temple, the missing being had touched her mind, he had felt it.

Do you sense it? He asked through the bond. Wondering if she had also picked up on it.

He would then ask "That presence to, what is that? It seems odd, does it not? Clearly not Jedi, I would say.

He stood there listening to Gaan's reaction to his comments. All the while inspecting the new trainee. He was strong in the Force. How could he go unnoticed for so lng, by both the Jedi and the Sith.

Anxiousness began to rise inside of Rid. So much going on at once and all he wanted to do was help, aid those he could. He was tempted to just leave at that moment and go do what he felt was nesscary, but that would have been unwise. He had no clue exactly what was happening............plus Gaan would just chew his ear off. She would follow him just as fast, but still would use it as a reason to tease him. That's how she was....why he liked her.

Still he awaited.......

TAG: Gaan, Aylek, Master Joy, anyone in library
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza