main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Forces of Light library

The Dark Side Force-user looked across the short distance from the broken window, to the floating LAAT/i gunship, where his assistant was understandably giving him a piece of his mind.

"Did you used to kiss your mother with that mouth?" He called across to the Billings, then added, "I'll be over in a minute!"

Diverted by wondering whether to deal with the shopping element of this trip first, or drop in on the original Jedi Temple with the same questions, he glanced back towards Masterjoy, and did a startled double-take!

The jedi's numbers had doubled; a human male, human female, and a Bothan...male(?), all standing inside the doorway, and either gazing adoringly at the senior master, or surveying the damage.

He was not at all certain that they had spotted him.

"What'd I do, trip a silent alarm?" He muttered to himself, half-turning to run an inquisitive (no pun intended) hand over the open window sill, checking for metal contacts.

"Master Joy, Coruscant is in dissaray. Do you need us for anything, we are more than willing to aid in any way possible..........." Offered one.

Nelf contemplated drawing the speaker's attention to the shattered glass on the floor, and inviting the slightly balding, grey-robed human male, to grab a dustpan and brush, but only briefly. There was a fine line between Dun Moch, and being drokking cheeky.

Masterjoy? Asked the Bothan.

Not realising that the last of the newcomers was actually just that, and had literally just landed, Nelf abandoned 'tactile silent alarm hunting' to whirl on the furred jedi incredulously, "Don't you know?!"

Tag: All in library

OOC: New players, your posts are fine. :)

2. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Aylek El'kori

waiting for Masterjoy's response, he took a glance around the room. his forest green eyes landed on a figure standing off to the side. the force resonated powerfully within him, and a little shiver went down that bothan's spine.
    Gaan said something about being half of a bond, so maybe this man is Rid? he could feel anxiousness pulsing from the human. Am i the cause of your anxiety? he thought to himself. He took another look at Masterjoy, torn between the grand master and this human. letting Gaan and the grand master talk in peace, he stepped away from them and towards 'Rid'. "Are...are you rid?" he asked the human. "gaan talked about you."
    he whirled, hearing someone speak: "don't you know!"

TAG: Rid malt, Gaan, Masterjoy, Sith-I-5

3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Catching up. Thanks, Sithy! I'm glad we're doing it right.:) EDIT: Just updating for the previous post.;)

IC: Gaan Be'orar - Library - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

Noting how hesitant and questioning the Bothan seemed, Gaan realized that her silence about his earlier mishap might have been taken incorrectly, and turned to him. "Yes, that's Knight Malt. What's your name?" Grinning slightly, she added, "I never bothered to ask earlier."

Hearing Knight Malt's question as she spoke to the Bothan, she answered him, Yes, I do. The Grand Master seems sad about it, too. As soon as she finished, he asked, That presence too, what is that? It seems odd, does it not? Clearly not Jedi, I would say.

Yes, it's not Jedi, she replied, puzzled. But it doesn't seem very evil, either.

Waiting to see if he had any further thoughts on it, Gaan couldn't help but grin at his reason for not leaving the library and getting to work without waiting for the Grand Master's instructions. She pulled back a bit, not wanting to continue overhearing his private thoughts without his permission, and sent him, Don't worry, I'm eager to start, too.

Suddenly, she heard a new voice replying to the Bothan's questions, "You don't know?!" She turned to face the shattered window, looking slightly surprised when she saw the half-elf standing there. "What difference does it make to you?" she asked.

TAG: Knight Malt, Aylek, Nelf, MasterJoy, anyone in library

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Forces of Light library

The new female jedi turned at his voice, demanding, "What difference does it make to you?"

The half-elf put both hands up defensively, palms towards the others. "Oh, hey, don't mind me." He had a lead, in the shape of Serenno, and his first apprentice, Rasa, out of this intrusion; there was no loss of face in leaving now. He wagged his finger at Master Joy in faux admonishment, "And no comming ahead to the Jedi Temple, that I'm coming."

The Inquisitor turned to the window, put one boot on the sill to help launch himself, and jumped across to his waiting LAAt/i, arriving a foot inside the open passenger bay, and staying balanced as the aircraft banked away from the building, and nosing fast for the cluster of buildings surrounding it, and high over a parked Phoenix_Hawk-class light pinnace.

Nelf called through to the pilot, "Look up the nearest youngling education centre; there will probably be sweet shops nearby."

"Copy." The armoured clone pilot affirmed readily.

Nelf called up to his ship, got advised that his apprentice was still on her ship, and asked to be patched through to the Cathar's vessel, "Nelf to The Dewclaw, do you copy?"

Tag: Knight Be'orar, others in library, Rasa

5. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt

Rid was still inspecting his surroundings. He noticed the Bothan approaching him. Meanwhile, Gaan had been talking to him through their bond.

Yes, it's not Jedi......But it doesn't seem very evil, either. she replied to Rid's last thought to her. She would then reply to Rid's mild anxiety Don't worry, I'm eager to start, too. She always knew how to calm Rid down, how to make him feel better. He was always grateful for her............he had just realised that he may not make that known enough.

I'll have to mention it to her real soon, and more often. He thought, hoping he shielded his thoughts for that one. He wasn't to good at it when it came to shielding them from her though. Sometimes he could, but he often times she knew....it was strange and perplexed him.

Meanwhile the Bothan had spoken to him. Are...are you Rid? he asked Gaan talked about you.

Yes, I am. Sorry about before. You picked a heck of a day to arrive here. We'll formally introduce ourselves at a better time now. Not to be rude, I apologize in advance.

Rid was dstracted by his thoughts. They weighed heavily on him. The suffering, the sadness, the confusion. I doubt even the most tranquil of Jedi Masters would even find this a bit much. He was lucky to have Gaan though. Just her presence alone soothed him.

As Gaan responded to the short-sentient, What diference does it make to you?, Rid could hardly interject before the short-sentient responded to her, Oh, hey, don't mind me., then soon after he was directing his words to Master Joy. And no comming ahead to the Jedi Temple, that I'm coming.

With that, he was gone.

Rid said aloud. "He looks to short for that ride." with his playful grin. He then thought to himself, I wonder how he would have reacted to that, had he heard it?.

As crazy as this day already was, there was still the issue of how Gaan and himself to help......

TAG: Gaan, Master Joy, anyone in library

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    The Dewclaw joined to the Admiral Thrawn, in Orbit- Coruscant

As Rasa vented her rage within her ship, she began to calm down slightly. Barely. She took a seat, and began to meditate, her tail flicking gently on her lap. She would have never believed it. She had come to the Forces of Light Academy, looking for change. She had been happy to go, looking forward to finally get some real training. And then she had been chosen to be MasterJoy's apprentice. She had been so happy. A chance to really show what she knew.

Until she found out what that really meant.

Ignored. Totally. She had chosen THREE of them. THREE! She didnt even know if she had other students already. One was immediately sent away, probably never to be seen again. She didnt even see the other one. The last girl she had met, had seemed rather nice....but she too had disappeared. And Rasa was left with what she always had. Her books, and her ship. Alone once more. Rasa's tail flicked again. She had dreamed about becoming an apprentice. But what she had read from the Jedi library ... nothing like that happened. Nothing at ALL had happened. Unless you count being treated like a PET, something. She could not even sense anything from her. She was still, alone.

And then came Lord Nelf. Rasa wasnt sure about about him. But he offered training, something she didnt feel she was about to get anytime soon. MasterJoy's actions proved that. And he actually got angry when MasterJoy tried to speak to her. At least that was some emotion. Masterjoy -

She had not even tried...

Rasa shook her head fiercely, trying to push away the sadness that was building once more. No. She had a new teacher now. One who appeared to have some influence at least. A huge ship. But that comment the soldier had stated, about them being a hundred of years out of their time. Could that be true? She reached over, and began to link to the library, looking up ancient history. Could these guys really be from the past? As Rasa downloaded the information, her ship comm system came to life.

"Nelf to The Dewclaw, do you copy?"

Rasa bounded up, and reached for the switch.

"Dewclaw. I copy Lorrrd Nelf." she replied. She imagined he would ask why she was not aboard the other ship. She snorted softly to herself while she waited for his reply.

Tag: Sith-I-5, Prj1

7. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: I'm assuming your half-elf, Sithy, is small/short.;)

Having dropped out of Knight Malt's mind a bit to allow him some privacy, Gaan couldn't help but feel amused when he didn't even try to answer the Bothan's question. He seemed to be preoccupied, and Gaan wasn't sure if he had heard the elf-man's first comment. Directing her attention to the half-elf as he raised his hands, as though expecting her to jump on him, she heard him say, "Hey, don't mind me."

Gaan grinned. The little man obviously did not want to be detained, but wasn't taking the best way out, in her opinion. He'd just asked to be "minded." He continued, turning to MasterJoy, "And no comming ahead to the Jedi Temple, that I'm coming." Then he jumped up and out the window to a waiting LAAT/i. Gaan watched him go, deciding it was more important for her to stay here and take care of things on Coruscant than follow him.

She noticed that Knight Malt seemed to have come back to the present when he commented, grinning, "He looks too short for that ride." She grinned in response, having been thinking something very similar. Realizing that they were once again in a position where they needed instant communication and full understanding of each other's feelings and opinions, she reached into the bond again. She heard him wonder to himself what the little man's reaction would have been if he'd heard Knight Malt's last comment. She grinned once again, but then grew serious, watching the LAAT/i fly away.

When the it was out of sight, Gaan rounded on MasterJoy. "What was that about?"

TAG: Knight Malt, MasterJoy, Aylek, Nelf, anyone in library

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy and Master Wan Roland, Forces of Light Library Interior

Master Roland gently placed a hand on MasterJoy?s shoulder as he looked into his former padawan?s eyes, speaking in calm, quiet tones to her. Joy, sweetheart, you must focus. There is nothing you can do about your lost padawan. Rasa made her choice. You have others that need your attention and guidance. It is time to do what you can for them now.?

The Jedi leader heard her former master?s words, and knew them to be true. Taking a deep, cleansing breath, MasterJoy looked around her. Turning to Miralia Tarvon, she said, ?Hello again, Miralia. I am so sorry if you have felt ignored or neglected. That was not my intention. Everything just seemed to happen all at once, my emotions got the best of me, because I allowed them to, and I lost my way for a while. I am assigning you to Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar. She will train you in the ways of the light side of the Force.?

Looking over at Gaan, the Grand Master motioned for her to come and stand by her padawan. Then MasterJoy continued.
    ?Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you.?

Reaching into the pocket of her Jedi robe, MasterJoy pulled out a shiny, silver key, and held it out to Miralia. ?Here is the key to your quarters. I hope that you enjoy your time here, young one.?

Then, turning to the Botham, she said with a smile, ?Hello, and welcome. I am MasterJoy, Jedi Grand Master of this academy. Who might you be??

Motioning to another Jedi Knight to come stand beside the botham, MasterJoy said, ?Jedi Knight Rid Malt, meet your padawan. You are to train him in the ways of the Light Side of the Force
    Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you.?
    Then, reaching back into her robe?s pocket, the Jedi brought out another shiny, silver key. She held it out to the Botham, saying, ?This is the key to your quarters. I hope that you enjoy your time here, young one.?

Looking at both Jedi Knights, MasterJoy?s facial expression became extremely serious. Then she began to speak in softer tones. ?As I am sure that you have heard by now, Coruscant has been attacked, and severely. I want you and your padawans to go and investigate the damage. Do not be surprised at anything you find, my friends. I want you to report in here every eight hours with any information you may obtain.?
    Turning to the Jedi Master, she said to him, ?Master Darius Baron, I would like you to go with them. Your wisdom may be needed. Now it is time you departed on this mission. Enough time has been wasted already. May the Force be with all of you.?

TAG: All in library

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf

The pilot had taken them unerringly towards and over one of the places where local citizens sent their younglings to be looked after and educated during the day, and to his dismay, the three-storey grey and brown building had not escaped the destruction of the wider city, as one wing had collapsed in a pile of rubble.

Towards the front gates, a stream of speeders and aircars were parked, with more arriving, presumably parental units come to collect their kids.

He ordered that the pilot set them down within the school environs and jumped out as a human male in a light grey jumpsuit bearing the school?s emblem, rushed up to them, looking harried.

The Inquisitor got his question in first, gesturing at the collapsed building behind the man, while Billings fell out of the LAAT/i and started kissing the purple lawn. ?Was anybody in there? Do you need any help??

?YES!?

Nelf stopped in his tracks. He hated when people did that. ?To which question??

?Is that a landspeeder?? Billings asked behind him in an implausibly incredulous voice.

?Well, if it looks like a landspeeder, sounds like a landspeeder, and?..? Nelf's voice trailed off as he finally saw what the former Senate Guardsman was looking at, ?is sticking out of a second storey window??

?Dewclaw. I copy Lorrrd Nelf.? Rasa?s voice finally emanated from the comlink in his fist.

The Inquisitor surveyed the huge chunks of building. They would need heavy lifting equipment, which from their conspicuous absence, he assumed must be in use in other parts of the city.

?Get down here.? he ordered, then expanding on the instruction, added, ?Cross to my ship, and tell the captain to release five Low Altitude Assault Transports, including two heavy lifters, and a platoon of troops. We are starting rescue operations at a Youngling Education Centre, and you, my young apprentice, are about to get some on-the-job telekinesis training. See you soon.? Nelf was about to sign off, but decided to add something, ?One last thing, Rasa. You are a Nelf Apprentice , capital Nern, capital Aurek. Speak like you mean it, and do not allow anyone, well, besides me obviously; to talk down to you. Am I understood??

Tag: Ktala, any City residents, parents, kids, emergency services, etc.

10. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

With the mysterious Force-user now gone, the Jedi could now focus their attention on the matters at hand. Master Joy was still reeling from whatever happend before everyone had arrived, but she quickley gathered her demeanor. She walked over to Miralia and handed her a key to a dormitory. All the while she started to speak to Miralia in her usual calming tone, though the words still seemed to show her sadness.

Rid looked over to see Gaan, and noticed her amusement at his comments. This made him happy, as he often made it his mission to make her smile and laugh.

Master Joy would begin to speak, ?Hello again, Miralia. I am so sorry if you have felt ignored or neglected. That was not my intention. Everything just seemed to happen all at once, my emotions got the best of me, because I allowed them to, and I lost my way for a while...", Her words echoed her feelings. Whatever had happened, she was deeply affected by it. "....I am assigning you to Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar. She will train you in the ways of the light side of the Force.?

"Wait! what did she just say!?" Rid thought to himself, "New Padawan!?! This is unexpectant.

Then she motioned to Rid. Still a bit taken aback by her previous announcement, he went over to stand beside the botham. ?Jedi Knight Rid Malt, meet your padawan. You are to train him in the ways of the Light Side of the Force. Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you.? She would say.

Rid, now evenmore suprised, thought to himself "Now, I have a Padawan...........looks like there will be significantly less alone time with Gaan. At this moment he realized that the Pair-Bond he and Gaan shared was in full effect. He only looked over to her to gauge her reaction, awaiting a response.

Still Master Joy had more to say ?As I am sure that you have heard by now, Coruscant has been attacked, and severely. I want you and your padawans to go and investigate the damage. Do not be surprised at anything you find, my friends. I want you to report in here every eight hours with any information you may obtain. Master Darius Baron, I would like you to go with them. Your wisdom may be needed. Now it is time you departed on this mission. Enough time has been wasted already. May the Force be with all of you.?

It was made clear, we all had our mission, and there was little time to waste. Rid shouted out to Gaan"Race you there! As he ran out of the library, he would call back "That goes for you Padawans, too! He wasn't sure if Master Darius was a racer or not, but he shouted out to him anyway "See you there Master Darius" Only half-way to the speeder did he realise that the Padawans might be unarmed.

Oh boy! A challenge." He thought to himself as he changed direction to the lightsaber training chambers to pick up a couple sabers for the Padawans, just in case. Then in a flash he darted out to the landing platform, all the while adjusting the sabers to be a bit more lethal. He turned the settings up to make them a more serious weapon, but still left them low enough should one of the Padawans hit themselves by mistake, it would do no major or lethal damamge. "They may not be able to slice and dice the any enemies, but they won't be helpless." he thought to himself.

As he moved toward the platform, he had wondered whether or not he had beat everyone else there.

"Well, look at this. The speeder only holds four." He pointed to someone on the platform, You! Tell Master Darius that there wasn't enough room in the speeder, so we went ahead, he will need to catch up."

Then Rid jumped into the speeder, turned it on, and awaited the others. Once they boarded, he was prepared to take off.....

TAG: Gaan, Aylek, Darius, and Miralia

11. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

As Gaan turned back to the Grand Master, she noticed a young, red-haired woman standing a few feet away. After a moment, Gaan focused her attention on the Grand Master, who was addressing the young woman. ?Hello again, Miralia. I am so sorry if you have felt ignored or neglected. That was not my intention. Everything just seemed to happen all at once, my emotions got the best of me, because I allowed them to, and I lost my way for a while. I am assigning you to Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar." Gaan blinked, surprised. She had never taken a Padawan before. In fact, she'd been knighted only months ago, and assumed the Grand Master would think her too young and freshly-knighted for a Padawan. The Grand Master continued, "She will train you in the ways of the light side of the Force.?

Gaan heard Knight Malt's astonishment over their fully-open bond, Wait! what did she just say!? New Padawan!?! This is unexpectant. Gaan glanced over at the redhead again, sending a brief Yes, to Knight Malt. She smiled at the girl, and then moved to her side with a brief "'Lek," as the Grand Master beckoned to her. ?Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you,? the Grand Master said, before handing a key to Gaan's new Padawan, and wishing her well. Gaan smiled at the girl again, then turned to listen as MasterJoy turned to Knight Malt. She couldn't say she was incredibly surprised to find him with a new Padawan, as well, though she couldn't help grinning at both his astonishment and his mental thought, Now, I have a Padawan...........looks like there will be significantly less alone time with Gaan. Gaan immediately sent back a response. Yeah, I know you have a Padawan, she teased. She grew serious as she continued, though. We'll have to do what we can with what we've got, as far as alone time goes. At least we'll still be together most of the time. Besides, these Padawans need to be trained. They came to learn, and we can teach. We wanted to help however we could, and, if it's training new Padawans, so be it.

Gaan listened quietly as the Grand Master outlined their mission, and then, as the Grand Master left, she turned to look over her new Padawan. "Miralia, is it?" she asked, with a smile. Extending her hand, she continued, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Padawan." Then, eyes twinkling with fun, she asked, "You're older than I am, aren't you?"

Before she could say more, Knight Malt started out the door, calling back, "Race you there! That goes for you Padawans, too!" Laughing at his abruptness, she shouted back, "Oya!" before turning back to her Padawan. "And that's Knight Malt, my partner. We have a Pair-Bond, so don't worry if we act a bit unusual. Now, we'd best get going, if we want to have any chance of beating him. Go ahead and collect anything you need to take with you. We'll talk further as soon as we're settled in the speeder. I'll be waiting for you there. May the Force be with you, Padawan."

With one last smile and a nod to her Padawan, Gaan left the library, running lightly through the Academy halls. She felt Knight Malt get distracted and move off-course, and grinned as she raced onto the landing platform. She seated herself in the passenger seat across from and behind the driver's, and grinned at Knight Malt as he arrived a little later. As she expected, he took the driver's seat, leaving the passenger seat beside him for his Padawan, and the seat beside her for hers. She knew they could discuss anything they needed to over the bond, so they didn't need to be seated side-by-side, and should be beside their Padawans for this first mission.

"Decided a trip to the 'freshers was in order, Knight Malt?" she teased, once he was seated, raising an eyebrow. "Or did you need a fancy new robe to go trotting through all that dust and destruction?"

TAG: Knight Malt, Miralia, Darius Baron, Aylek, anyone on landing platform

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"Dewclaw. I copy Lorrrd Nelf.? Rasa replied. His response was swift.

?Get down here.? he ordered. Rasa was surprised. She was about to ask WHERE he her wanted to meet him, when he spoke once more.

?Cross to my ship, and tell the captain to release five Low Altitude Assault Transports, including two heavy lifters, and a platoon of troops. We are starting rescue operations at a Youngling Education Centre, and you, my young apprentice, are about to get some on-the-job telekinesis training. See you soon.?

Rasa grinned from ear to ear. It proved her early thoughts. It also meant he was still someplace in the main city, near the temple. She could use his comlink signal to locate him. A chance to help. And with younglings at that. She could do telekinesis. "Yes, Lord Nelf!" She replied quickly. At last! she thought to herself. A chance to prove herself. But before she could even think of doing anything else, she heard his voice once more.

?One last thing, Rasa. You are a Nelf Apprentice , capital Nern, capital Aurek. Speak like you mean it, and do not allow anyone, well, besides me obviously; to talk down to you. Am I understood??

Rasa shrank back at the full power of his voice, as her eyes went wide, her ears flat. How in the the Force did he...?! But his words were clear and his voice broke no room for understanding. Even at this distance, Rasa felt that.
    "Underrrrstood, Lorrd Nelf!", Rasa replied quickly, and with that Rasa stood.

Rasa found herself feeling much more sure of her choice. She was his student now, and any failures of hers, might reflect badly, to both her and him. But especially HER. And she was not going to be found wanting.

She thought for a moment, and wondered if the woman Kate Lockley would still be at the walkway. It didnt matter. She didnt even have a chance to tell Lord Nelf would had happened earlier. That didnt matter now either. Rasa threw on her cloak, and slapped the controls to open the door of her ship. She took a deep breath, and then walked down the walkway with purpose. Swallowing hard, she stared at the door to lead her into the Thrawn. She remembered Lord Nelf's words, 'Speak like you mean in.' She nodded, before she flicked on the switch to open the door once more. She would have to leave a different impression this time. One different than what she had been trained in. And she would. More than likely, there would be guards at the doorway, if the woman had left. That would work, as she did not know the location of the Captain. She would have to find it. This was most likely a test, and she was not about to be made a fool of again.

Rasa looked around to see who was standing there, either Kate or the guards. She looked to whoever was there. "I need to speak to yourrr Captain. I have a immediate mmmessage forrr him, frrrom Lorrd Nelf." Rasa stated, putting just a hint of force influence into her statement.

Tag: Sith-I-5

13. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: First I?d like to explain where my ship came as per Sith?s instructions, and then the journey to Coruscant to meet up with Master Joy, and then the conversation with the Knights and Padawans.

IC: Darius Baron on Dantooine, then to the Forces of Light Academy on Coruscant

After the death of his Master Darius was now on his own and needed to find Master Joy on Coruscant. He took his speeder that he rented back to the spaceport to his StealthX that the Jedi had provided him at the academy on Telos. He notified the Jedi there of the death of Master Zel and capture of Cyrax. They confirmed and sent a transport for Cyrax and Master Zel?s StealthX. He also asked them to notify Master Joy that he would be coming to see her on Coruscant. Darius took his own StealthX and went off to Coruscant.

As Darius came in from hyperspace and flew into the atmosphere he saw that Coruscant had been attacked. He knew that Master Joy would need his help immediately. He flew into the hanger and landed the StealthX. Through the Force Darius felt what could only be a Jedi Master?s presence, it had to be Master Joy. As he walked into the Library he saw that Master Joy was speaking with some Padawans and other Knights. Darius approached the meeting and over heard the conversation of Padawans getting assigned Masters and an assignment. When he arrived to the meeting Darius looked at Master Joy and from her look he automatically knew that she recognized him.

?Master Darius Baron, I would like you to go with them. Your wisdom may be needed. Now it is time you departed on this mission. Enough time has been wasted already. May the Force be with all of you.? She said.

Darius figured that he would speak later with her. Considering what was going on Darius wanted to help anyway he could.

?Very well Master Joy, a pleasure to meet you for a few seconds.?

The Padawans and their new masters all left the library running, probably racing each other. Darius appreciated their youthfulness but he would go the hanger his own way. As he entered the hanger one of the techs came to him and said. ?The group ahead of you said that their speeder only held four and told you to catch up.?

He appreciated the enthusiasm of youth and hoped that this wouldn?t effect their judgement. So, Darius found a speeder of his own and commed the other speeder. ?This is Master Darius send me the position so I can beat you there.? Darius smiled.

TAG: The First Speeder.

14. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Davian Thule - Rogue Jedi

"Listen I know you gave me the last ship, but i need something faster." Thule paced around the old spacers hanger "I'm running out of time! Garth!"

"My Boy, I haven't seen you in ages, I don't have what you need. You're just like your father, impatient and irrational." Garth searched through his records. "I havent had a ship like The Hammer since we fought the Hutt fleet with the Republic. What about you Jedi, don't you have all those ships, and resources.

"The Jedi betrayed me! They drove me away! And I'm glad, they are all afraid of true power, but I will return, but I need The Hammer, and a crew." Thule spoke coldly.

"Well, I can't help you, that ship was destroyed, years ago." Garth said. "Your ship was all I had, and everythings automated, from the defences to the main laser batteries, she's the fastest blockade runner ever built."

"Fine then Garth, you win. I'm going back, the Jedi will never know what hit them."

"I wont wish you luck, but I will help you, in the back are some containers marked SB-9001, and 9002 in side are a few Super Battle droids their a bit old, but with a little luck and skill, they will do just fine."

"Thanks Garth, and remember I was never here."

"Right, right and I never saw nothing same as always."

Davian walked out of the hanger deck as the cargo droids loaded the crates onto his ship.

As Davian boarded his ship, his black robes billowing behind him, he told his ships central AI, to set a course for Coruscant, and be prepared to take into an outer orbit. Davian began to plan his next move.

OOC : Sorry its taken this long, but I have had father duties to attend to.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Miralia Tarvon in library

Miralia had hung back shyly as Joy spoke briefly with the tewcomers to the library -- Jedi Knights, apparently, a lady and a gentleman of striking appearance.

Master Joy beckoned Miralia over as she caught her eye.

?Hello again, Miralia. I am so sorry if you have felt ignored or neglected. That was not my intention. Everything just seemed to happen all at once, my emotions got the best of me, because I allowed them to, and I lost my way for a while. I am assigning you to Jedi Knight Gaan Be?orar. Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you,? the Grand Master said, before handing a key to miralia.

Gaan smiled at Miralia, who had reflexively taken the key the Grand Master had proffered.
    The Grand Master outlined the mission to the Knights and exited.

"Miralia, is it?" the female Knight asked, with a smile. Extending her hand, she continued, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Padawan."

Then, eyes twinkling with fun, she asked, "You're older than I am, aren't you?"

The male Knight who had also acquired a Padawan exited after saying something teasing to Master Gaan.

As Master Gaan followed, Miralia fell into step beside her and replied: "Yes, I'm a bit older. But I feel like you've probably had loads more experience than I have, and I am grateful for the chance to learn whatever you can teach me."

Miralia could already tell that Master Gaan was a mischievous sort, though somewhat intense.

She hoped that they would work well together.

She could tell that there was a close-knit relationship with the other Knight, Rid Malt. In her deep studies of Jedi lore, she'd heard of such rare pair-bonds and found them intriguing indeed.

TAG: Gaan, Malt, etc.

OOC: Hi Zeltron. Your character seems cool!!! And yes, I do love bonded pairs -- in more than one fandom. LOL

[face_mischief]

16. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010
    OOC: wow. what a twist =D=

the temple library

Aylek turned away from Rid, hearing Masterjoy. ?Hello, and welcome. I am MasterJoy, Jedi Grand Master of this academy. Who might you be?? he smiled as best he could and said "I am Aylek El'kori. it is an honor." he bowed, not deeply, but still a sign of respect.

Motioning to another Jedi Knight to come stand beside him, the grand master spoke again, saying, ?Jedi Knight Rid Malt, meet your padawan. You are to train him in the ways of the Light Side of the Force.
    Congratulations, and may the Force be with both of you.?

Aylek grinned, which might have been a strange sight, given the muzzle.

Then, reaching back into her robe?s pocket, Masterjoy out another shiny, silver key. She held it out to him, saying, ?This is the key to your quarters. I hope that you enjoy your time here, young one.?

Looking at both Jedi Knights, MasterJoy?s facial expression became extremely serious. Then the grand master began to speak in softer tones. ?As I am sure that you have heard by now, Coruscant has been attacked, and severely. I want you and your padawans to go and investigate the damage. Do not be surprised at anything you find, my friends. I want you to report in here every eight hours with any information you may obtain.?
    Turning to a Jedi Master, she said, ?Master Darius Baron, I would like you to go with them. Your wisdom may be needed. Now it is time you departed on this mission. Enough time has been wasted already. May the Force be with all of you.?

Turning to look at his new master, he said "I'll be right back, master." he turned, striding out of the sunlight pouring in through the shattered windows and into the artificially lighted hallway. he took a glance down at the silver key in his hand. room d-99, the key-card said. he took the 30 second turbolift ride up to floor d, and stopped at room 99. He slid the key-card in and pulled it back out in the same motion, and the door opened with a metallic hiss. he stepped into the darkened room, which lightened when it detected movement. the room was what he expected for a Jedi's quarters. My quarters, he realized. slipping into a dark brown tunic, he clipped his lightsaber to his belt and walked back out into the hallway.

"master?" he called out, walking towards Rid.

TAG: Rid Malt, Masterjoy, all in library

17. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

striding into the library where he had left his master, he picked out a figure who looked not unlike his new teacher.
    "master?" he called out at the figure, who was standing some paces away. the figure turned,and Aylek realized with a bright red flush that the being was not Rid malt. Hastily, he mumbled an apology and thought about where Knight Malt could have gone.

he...said something about a speeder...oh! Aylek turned, leaving the confused Jedi behind him, and took off at a flat run towards the docking bay, his lightsaber bouncing furiously against his hip.

striding into the docking bay, the smell of grease and engine fuel filled his nose, and he involuntarily wrinkled it in disgust. passing several technicians hard at work on a beat up speeder the looked like someone had tried to crash it , he glanced toward a speeder idling at the far end of the docking bay, and saw Knight Malt and Knight Gaan.

"I'm here, Knight Malt," he said, hopping into the passenger seat next to Rid.
    "did we win?" he asked, half joking. with these two, he thought, it may well have been a race to see which Jedi team got here first! he sat back in the idling speeder and waited.

"what does it feel like, to really be connected to the force?"

TAG: Rid malt, Gaan

18. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    OOC: Now we're rolling.:D

As Rid entered the speeder and started it up, Gaan had her usual witty remark he had grown so accustomed to, "Decided a trip to the 'freshers was in order, Knight Malt?" Rid playfully looked at Gaan as she spoke, "Or did you need a fancy new robe to go trotting through all that dust and destruction?"

"If you must know, young lady.." He loved to call her that, just to tease her a bit, "..I was getting some lightsabers for the Padawans, just in case they didn't have any. Did you think that far ahead?" He said rolling his eyebrows in a playful way, just awaiting her answer..

He looked to her Padawan and asked her, "Do you have a lightsaber yet? If not, I got this for you guys." He said as he extended the saber to se if she would take it, should she not have one. "It's not strong enough to kill anyone, but if you are in danger, it will be effective enough for defense."

As his Padawan enterd the speeder, Rid prepared to take off. Just then Aylek asked. "what does it feel like, to really be connected to the force?
    " He asked.

"This and many other lessons will be what I teach you. It is not a simple answer though. Allow me to truly introduce myself. I am Jedi Knight Rid Malt, it is a pleasure to meet you my new Padawan. The Force is a wonderful thing. If you truly want to understand it, you must accept that you will never truly understand it. Am I making sense to you?" Just then, he received a meeasage ver the comm link. It was Master Darius.

"This is Master Darius send me the position so I can beat you there." His voice crackled over the comm link.

"I'm sorry, my Padawan, we will have to cotinue our conversation later, but think about what I have said." Rid picked up the comm link and responded, "I'll transmit the coordinates to you. I have no idea what this place is going to be like, I had no time to gather any information short of what Master Joy told us... He explained. "..and if you think you can beat us there, you have another thing coming." He said in acceptance to Master Darius' challenge.

"Let's kick it up...hold on tight!" Rid said as he gunned the acceleration on the speeder. He probably didn't need to go that fast, but he wanted to mess with Gaan and the others.

While he sped the speeder, he reached out to Gaan through their bond, "You think they are enjoying themselves." He said with an internal chuckle.

After her answer, he grew more serious, "I don't know exactly what happened here, but we need to keep an eye on these two. We can't let anything happen to them and we have to expect the worse. Whoever is responsible for this attack may still be around and if that is the case, they are more than a challenge for you and me alone. Even with Master Darius, this person is still holding a substantial amount of power. It is quite staggerring." He continued to explain to Gaan, "If this person does happen to still be around, I want you to take the Padawans and get out of there." Rid was extremely protective of Gaan. He knew she was capable of taking care of herself, but he still did everything he could to protect her.

They approached a building that was a complete disaster and looked up. Upon looking up he noticed a familiar ship. "That LAAT/i! Isn't that the ship that intruder left in?" He asked while pointing it out. "What are they doing here?"

There was little to no time to figure that out though. Rid prepared to land the speeder where the authorities had established a peremiter for the safety of the citizens.

Here is where the mission truly started........

TAG: All in speeder, Master Darius, all at scene

19. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

"what does it feel like, to really be connected to the force?" Aylek asked.

Rid turned to him, saying "This and many other lessons will be what I teach you. It is not a simple answer though. Allow me to truly introduce myself. I am Jedi Knight Rid Malt, it is a pleasure to meet you my new Padawan. The Force is a wonderful thing. If you truly want to understand it, you must accept that you will never truly understand it. Am I making sense to you?"
    Aylek opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted.

"This is Master Darius, send me the position so I can beat you there."

Rid turned back to him "I'm sorry, my Padawan, we will have to continue our conversation later, but think about what I have said." his master turned back to the comlink "I'll transmit the coordinates to you. I have no idea what this place is going to be like, I had no time to gather any information short of what Master Joy told us... He explained. "..and if you think you can beat us there, you have another thing coming."

Aylek had to smile at that. his master had a 'competitive personality'.

They approached a building that was in complete shambles. Aylek heard the whine of a hovering ship and looked up to see an LAAT/i.
    Aylek couldn't quite place it until his master exclaimed "That LAAT/i! Isn't that the ship that intruder left in? What are they doing here?"

Ignoring the hovering ship, Rid set the speeder down on the ground next to the shattered building and quickly set up a perimeter for the civilians.

"Master," he asked, "aren't we going after that ship?"

TAG: All in speeder. plus master darius.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia

Miralia watched as Master Malt and his padawan entered the landing area and spoke to Master Gaan. The Masters' banter reminded her of the endless teasing in her own family. She felt excited about what was in the offing.
    Master Malt looked over to her and asked her, "Do you have a lightsaber yet? If not, I got this for you guys." He said as he extended the saber to se if she would take it, should she not have one. "It's not strong enough to kill anyone, but if you are in danger, it will be effective enough for defense."

"Thank you very much, sir." Miralia replied, clipping it to her belt.

They climbed into the speeder and took off at breakneck speed. He drives like my brother, Miralia thought with an inner laugh.

They approached a building that looked like it had been totally demolished.

The Masters were in communication with a Master Darius.

Miralia waited with the rest to see what would happen next.

TAG: Darius, all in speeder.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Trooper, Commander Theta, Lord Nelf, Corporal Billings, Schoolmaster, the Admiral Thrawn Venator Star Destroyer, and school grounds.
    Locations: Coruscant orbit, and Galactic City

Since the felinoid?s earlier departure back to her own ship, Detective Lockley had pointed out that clone trooper armour had withstood the ferocious bio-hazardous environments of both Felucia and Drongar during the Clone Wars, so there should be a good proportion of the crew that would be protected from any pathogens carried by a citizen of this era, so it was that the crewperson chosen to stand guard inside the port lock, was an armoured clonetrooper, his armour pure white, unadorned by any colouring.

His DC-15 plasma carbine hung in the black scabard down the outside of his right thigh.

?Hello, Miss.? He turned and greeted readily, on hearing the door snap aside, then listened to her first words, his eyes going glassy behind his helmet?s reflective silver-glased T-visor.

?You need to speak to my captain.? He echoed, pulling a comlink from one of the blocky white pouches on his utility belt. ?You have an immediate message for him. From Lord Nelf.?

The trooper thumbed the comlink on, and passed it straight to the Cathar.

A clipped voice immediately resonated from the communicator?s tiny speaker grille: ?This is the Cap-?

Bridge Level, starboard tower

?-tain, Miss Rasa.? Commander Theta continued. Rasa would probably have to cut in, if she wanted to get a word in edge-wise. ?I think we started on the wrong foot earlier. The deck that you are on, Deck Three, has been cleared for your free movement, and-?

He had expected the visitor would return, sometime soon, and had grabbed for the comlink connecting him to the Dewclaw airlock guard the second it activated.

School Grounds

Nelf eyed the huge pile of rubble, then cast his gaze up to the landspeeder sticking out of the second story building.

At least in his time, landspeeders didn?t have that high an operational ceiling, a few meters at most. It looked..., it looked like it had been thrown in.

?Someone landed,? The school worker was blurting, the half-elf partly tuning him out. ?that?s what HNN news said. Started throwing people and objects around, like, like a jedi. But they don?t do that sort of thing, do they??

?Not unless they are incredibly pithed off,? he muttered, then whirled back on the kneeling Guardsman. It wasn?t the same without his cape. ?Billings!?

?Boss Man??

?Have the pilot take you up to that speeder, jump across, and check for survivors.? The Inquisitor felt the wave of damp fear radiate from his assistant, and once again regretted how he had gotten him from the library to the larty.
    He had not intended to traumatise the poor fellow.

?Uh, I would rather keep my feet on terra firma, if it is okay with you.?

?Help me.?

Nelf sighed. He would have to be more careful in future. These were people, not tools to be used at his whim, despite the Sith teachings. ?Alright, fine.? He pointed to the far corner of the still-standing part of the school building. ?Go find the entrance, use the stairs to get up there. Comm me.?

?Got it.? Stefe Billings whirled away, the air catching the deep blue cape and billowing it out as the man turned and headed off. Nelf missed that, his own brown cape having been used to stamp out the fire spell he had used on the man.

?Help.?

?You hear something?? Both he and the schoolmaster turned heads to the base of the pile of rubble, where two or three other people were standing about, or pulling ineffectually at the bits of masonry and shattered wood.

?There is someone alive in there!? Gre

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"Hello, Miss." the guard greeted here when she opened the door.

I need to speak to yourrr Captain. I have a immediate mmmessage forrr him, frrrom Lorrd Nelf." Rasa stated, putting just a hint of force influence into her statement.

"You need to speak to my captain." He echoed, pulling a comlink from one of the blocky white pouches on his utility belt. "You have an immediate message for him. From Lord Nelf." The trooper thumbed the comlink on, and passed it straight to Rasa.

If Rasa did have have such important things in mind, she would have allowed herself a small grin. But this was an emergency, and she did not have time to argue, or deal with politics. A clipped voice immediately resonated from the communicator?s tiny speaker grille: ?This is the Cap-?

?-tain, Miss Rasa.? Commander Theta continued. ?I think we started on the wrong foot earlier. The deck that you are on, Deck Three, has been cleared for your free movement, and-?

"Thank you, but not important now.." Rasa replied as she took the comlink from the soldier. She then spoken into it, as she took a few steps away, and spoke very carefully. As she spoke as with as much authority as she could, again using a bit of the Force, so that her words would sound powerful.

"Captain. I have orrrrders from my Master, Lord Nelf. Yourr innnstructed to rrrelease five Low Altitude Assault Trrransports, including two heavy lifters, and a platoon of troops. You arrre to do rrresscue oppperrrations at a Youngling Education Centre. And be prepared to release my ship, for I have been ordered to assist as well." Rasa paused for a moment. "Do you understand?" she asked the Captain.

Tag: Sith-I-5

23. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Davian Thule

Thule had landeded his ship in the spaceport, and made his way to the site of a speeder crash and apparent battle, it seemed like his battle.

"Halt!" Troopers stopped him, "You can't be here." They weren't much of a threat but Thule didn't like blasters pointed his way.

"Stand down!" Thule barked, flashing his lightsaber from under his robes, "Im a Jedi, now let me pass."

The troopers balked and turned pale white, "Im terribly sorry sir, please go right ahead."

Thule walked past his dark cloak billowing behind him. He had two goals. Kill Jedi, and find the Sith, and Kill them too. All he could do now was find out where the Sith had gone. "You there! Yes, you trooper, who's in charge around here?"

The solider snapped to attention, "Inquisitor Nelf sir! He's over there." The trooper pointed towards a pile of rubble and a crashed speeder.

Inquisitor? Thule had never heard of the man but the title of Inquisitor ment that this man was not exactly the most friendly, possibly to the point of direct conflict. Thule walked towards the rubble, approaching some troopers around the outside, "I'm looking for Inquisitor Nelf"

The troopers simply pointed inside.

"Fine I'll wait." Thule pressed one of his controls on his wristguard, and his cargo module came to life, hovering on anti-grav lifts which left his ship and began to fly to Thule's position landing moments later unloading their contents of various super battle droids. The troopers looked startled, but Thule calmed them, and said that this was Jedi business and now new security was needed, relieving them to be sure that Nelf would be alone when he, or she came out.

Tag: Anyone

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Co-GM OOC PM despatched to player, as that was an invalid post, though it started well.

- There are no troopers at the school;
    - There are no psychic troopers at the school, who would know Nelf's identity and title;

New guys, and Littledawg, if you are responding to a player's post, read it carefully so you know what is there available for you to use, see and interact with.

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Darth-Malison and (npc Darth_Agonos, Sith Master, called Lady of pain): Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy Interior ? Private Meditation Chambers

The Dark Lady?s meditation was interrupted by a presence she sensed just outside the academy walls. Whoever they were, they were definitely on the side of darkness. Turning to a woman that was five feet seven inches tall, of a slender build, and weighing one-hundred twenty pounds with long, straight, waist-length golden blonde hair pulled back with a dark blue ribbon, and wearing a dark blue robe that was trimmed in black with a crimson belt around the waist, she ordered, ?Go and welcome our visitor, and bring him to the Audience Chamber.?

?yes, my Lady,? the woman replied immediately, bowing, and leaving the room.

The Sith Master exited the academy, and the guards quickly stepped aside to make way for her to pass as she descended the long flight of marble stairs. Seeing the stranger, she boldly approached him with a grin. ?Greetings, and welcome to the Nightpath Sith Academy. I am Darth_Agonos: Sith Master, and Lady of Pain. Darth-Malison, Dark Lady and HeadMaster has ordered me to bring you before her in the Audience Chamber, and she doesn?t like to be kept waiting, so let us proceed, shall we??

Expecting the stranger to follow, the Sith walked at a fast pace, ascending the stairs, and entering the building.

The hall was dark, and the walls were painted an off-white color. The floors and staircases were marble, and light was seldom ever seen anywhere in the academy.

Taking a right, and passing several doors before stopping at the last door on the right with the words, ?Audience Chamber? engraved in gold at the top of it, and just before opening it, she turned to the stranger with instructions. ?When we enter, I will bow, and you will kneel,? the Sith Master said to him in commanding tones. ?You are not to rise until the Dark Lady instructs you to, and remember to speak with respect to Her Ladyship. Heed my advice, or discover a fatal lesson at the hands of Darth-Malison; depending on her mood.?
    Darth_Agonos opened the door, and stepped inside, bowing very deeply before the Dark Lady.

Darth-Malison smiled sinisterly as she sat upon her golden throne, looking at the Sith Master and the stranger. Focusing her sapphire blue eyes on the man, studying him. Then she said in a calm, but demanding tone of voice, and with a stern expression on her face, ?Greetings, stranger. I am Darth-Malison, Dark Lady and Headmaster of this school of Dark Side education; The Nightpath Sith Academy. Who are you, and why are you here??

TAG: Sieg