main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ford: 'Indiana Jones 4' Script Ready

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by jedi_master_ousley, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002

It appears as though we're one step closer to seeing a fourth "Indiana Jones" movie.

The film's star Harrison Ford tells SCIFI.com's SCI FI Wire that scribe Frank Darabont has completed the script for the proposed movie and that director Steven Spielberg is "quite happy with it." Ford said he will see the script in a "couple of weeks."

Darabont, who wrote and directed such films as "The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Green Mile," worked with "Indiana Jones" creator George Lucas on television's "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles."

Ford told SCI FI Wire that he worked closely with Spielberg, Darabont and Lucas on the story. " We all met together and talked about it before they started writing," Ford said.

The actor also told SCI FI wire that it pleases him to "play a character that audiences want to see," and he wants to "make a film at least as good as the ones we've made before."

SCI FI wire says the untitled fourth installment is scheduled to begin shooting the summer of 2004 with a tentative July 2005 release.

Now that the script is complete, we have a better chance of recieving spoiler reports and leaked info. Also, comingsoon.net is now reporting that shooting may begin in August, a little sooner than what the above story says. ;)

2. malducin

malducin Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    I for on can do without too many spoilers. But the shooting thing I have my doubts. As far as I nkow Spielberg still wants to shoot Terminal with Tom Hanks this year, which is why Indy 4 won't shoot until next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.