main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forever Lost (Jaina/Jag NJO fic) Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yeah! and boo!!!!

~Hyper, tired and in love MJ

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
  3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    almost done with the new postie!

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    YAY!!!!!!!!

~TJF

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i finally finished! j/k, but now i can start other stories *evil grin*

~*~*~*~
    Wedge walked back down the hall and knocked on the door before unlocking it and opening it. Jag was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Jaina snuggled in his lap, asleep. Jag?s lips were against her hair as he stroked her back through her jumpsuit. Wedge was struck by how much the couple reminded him of Iella and himself.

?Ahem,? Wedge coughed quietly into his fist, hiding his amusement at the scene in front of him. Obviously, there were no problems in patching up, he thought.

Jag jumped a bit, startled. ?S-sorry, Uncle,? he said, ?I didn?t realize that you were there.

?I know you didn?t,? Wedge said gravely, hiding his amusement. ?I decided to let you two out, so I came back here.?

?Let us-" Jag was confused for a minute, then a memory came back to him. ?You locked us in here, didn?t you??

?Yes, I did. It seemed like the best way to make you two meet up again. Do you want to wake Jaina up so you guys can leave?? Wedge answered.

?Uh, right,? Jag said. Wedge watched as he leaned down and brushed a kiss across her forehead. His lips moved as he whispered something in her left ear.

Wedge left as Jaina stirred, then snuggled closer. ?Come on, Jaina, wake up,? Jag said, grinning.

?Do I hafta?? she asked, not opening her eyes.

?Yes, I?m afraid you do,? he told her. ?Come on. I?ll walk you to your room,? he said as he pressed a kiss to her temple.

?Ok,? Jaina relented. He helped her to her feet, and then the two walked out of the conference room, down the hall to her room. When they got there, Jaina punched the access code number and stepped through the doorway.

He pressed his lips to hers, then turned to leave. However, she grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him towards her. It was unexpected and Jag stumbled, and ended up leaning on Jaina, causing her to take most of his weight. Jaina tripped as his weight caught her offguard. As she fell, she slapped the door controls, and it shut with a hiss. Jag fell also, landing heavily on top of her. He immediately pushed off the ground to take his weight off her, but she prevented his getting up by grabbing the material of his jacket on his chest. He came back down with an oof, and rested his forearms on the ground next to her shoulders.

?What are you doing, Jaina?? he asked as she pulled his face down to hers.

?This,? she replied simply. She captured his lips in a kiss. Jag responded to the kiss and their tongues met. Finally, Jag broke the kiss, and rolled off her. He got to his feet and helped her to hers, stealing a light kiss as he did.

An awkward silence fell. Jaina sat on the edge of her bed, trying to think of something to say to break it. Jag faced away from her, looking out one of the windows in her room. He rubbed his neck awkwardly. ?Where?where were you?? Jaina finally asked.

?Hmm?? Jag turned, confused.

?I asked: where were you? I mean, for the last year or so, I lost your address,? Jaina pointed out.

Jag cracked a small grin at that, but his reply was serious. ?I was in a- what do you call them- oh, an Embrace of Pain with?? he trailed off, realizing that Jaina didn?t know that her brother was still alive.

?With who?? Jaina asked, her curiosity taking over.

?It?s not my place to say,? he replied.

?Really. What makes you think that I won?t get it out of you some way?? Jaina asked him, standing up and backing him up against a wall, an evil glint in her eyes.

?Look, Jaina?it?s really not my place to say. I?ll?you?ll find out soon enough. Come on. Let?s go find them,? Jag said, extending a hand of truce to her.

Jaina took his hand, shook it, and the two walked out of her room. Jag took Jaina to the pilot?s lounge. ?Wait here, Jaina. I?ll go get the person,? he told her, sitting her down on one of the couches.

?But Jag-!?

?Please, Jaina? Do this for me?? he pleaded with her.

?Oh, alright,? Jaina grumbled.

?Thanks.? Jag pressed a kiss to Jaina?s forehead

6. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Oh, how cute! That was an adorable ending, Lt.JS. And it had Jacen in it. [face_love] Perfect. ;)

7. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    WOW!!

Great post, LJS. Great post!

~Rogue

8. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that was awesome. great. love the jj mush, and the jj reunion. so sad its over tho.

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    FL'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

<brightens a little as she remembers that LtJS now has to post her another story>

the jag/jacen banter was hilarious lol! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

wonderful overall story!

and what is it with everyone finishing off their stories now? JM just finished TTTB and you finished FL... :(

great job!

~TJF

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i'm a little upset that this is over, but i have about four pages typed up so far for the new story...anyone who sees Sara, please tell her to pm me...

LadyMairead- [face_blush] thanks! i'm glad you liked it! and of course it had Jacen in it! Jacen had to be in it- when else would they meet

rogue11lovesjag- thanks!

JainaJag00- glad you liked it! keep a look out for my new story!

Trickster_Jaina_Fel- [face_laugh] you always crack me up with your replies... [face_blush] thanks! i'm glad you thought it was funny...i was kind of worried- no one else commented on it, and it was supposed to be funny... oh, thanks! [face_blush] i don't know why everyone else is ending their stories- i just killed DWB last night and wrote like crazy...

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    hi everyone! i'm a turkey! LM's mashed potatoes....

12. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Before we start, I would like to make it clear I think this is utterly ridiculous, but I need to be distracted from evil scholarship applications or I'm going to loose it. So...

*sniffs and straightens her mashed potatoes suit*

Mashed potatoes, in a strictly nutritional sense, are far superior to turkey.

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    turkey is soooo much better! you can't use mashed potatoes to make a sandwich...

(if you can, i don't want to hear about it...)

14. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    :D

As entertaining as this surely will be, I'm afraid that I have to concentrate on my scholarship stuff. My parents are getting home in a few hours, and they said I needed to have two finished. [face_shocked] Maybe someone else could be the mashed potatoes...

15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    beautiful ending, Lt.! Just beautiful! :D

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    thanks for abadoning me, LM!

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Wonderful ending! :)

Love NYC

18. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    I'm sorry! I'm trying to get these damn scholarships done. They're so hard...

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    it's alright, LM...i forgive you, i guess....

so, who wants to be crazy with me? pm me...

I'll respond to my reviews later...right now i'm too hyper...

20. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Well, we bugged you for it for, oh, two months, but the end was worth it. Great job, Lt!

~Inyri

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    see ya round everyone!

22. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Aw, what a nice little ending.

23. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002