main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Forever More (AU, Mace, Obi, Anakin, Jinn, OC) ~*NEW POSTIE... 25/11!!*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cat_Orange, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    8-} That doesn't give you the right to call me Catty. I'll start calling you Jessica Maree. [face_devil] Don't think I wont!

I'm bored so I'm putting up another post. Then I'm not going to post anymore til I get back.

?Padawan? Where are you? I?m down at the Docking Bay. Bring Jess when you come down.? It was Mace.

?Sorry Chancellor, we gotta go coz? our Masters are back!? Cat said hurriedly, dragging Jess with her. ?You can come down but we?re going to run!?

The two girls were out of the door before you could count to three, there was mad shouting and banging and all out confusion as they ran through the corridors. The girls pelted helter-skelter down to the Docking Bay.

As they ran through the door that led to the bay, they found their Masters together, talking about something. Unfortunately they were running so fast they slammed into them and all four went down with a crash. As they all sat up and looked at each other, they howled with laughter.

Both Cat and Jess were laughing so hard they were crying but not all of those tears were of laughter. They were so happy their Masters had returned home unhurt neither of them knew how much they depended on the big masters until they were gone.

Cat hugged her Master and saw that Jess was doing the same. They all stood up and looked around the bay. There were less than half of the ships that had gone that morning in the hanger. A lot of the Jedi were injured, carrying injured or carrying the dead. ?We lost a lot, didn?t we?? Cat said softly.

Mace put an arm around his Padawan. ?Yes, we did. We brought those we could home for burial but I?m afraid the losses were great. I?m afraid I have to go talk to Master Yoda. Will you be alright??

She nodded and hugged the big man one last time before he walked off. She clenched her fists together. The deaths of hundreds of Jedi and probably thousands of Clones lay on one man?s shoulders alone ? Palpantine.

Jess walked over to Cat who was still staring at all the injured around her. ?I know what you?re feeling,? She said softly, hugging her friend. ?It?s going to be alright, you?ll see.?

?It won?t be alright until someone gets rid of Palpantine,? Cat said, blinking her tears away. ?He?s still going to be there after all this is cleaned up.?

?Actually,? Jess said darkly. ?He?s right over there.?

The two girls watched as the Chancellor helped the injured Jedi and gave everyone support. They watched is disgust as he pretended that he actually cared about the people in front of him. He noticed that they were watching and came over. ?The losses are bad, girls, but we things will get better.?

Cat only said one thing to the man in front of her but she said it while looking in his eyes. ?No thanks to you!? Jess nodded in agreement and they both stalked off ? leaving behind a pretty shocked Chancellor.

Next up: I haven't actually written it yet but there's a short piece with Mace and Yoda then after that.. Padme comes into it.. I think anyway.

More when I get back folks!

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Aww! That was cute! Mushy! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! And dead Jedi? NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jedi_Badger

Jedi_Badger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Ahh! I missed a heap of posts. Doesn't matter, I hope you have fun on your hols and you'd better come back with a heap of posts! 8-}

4. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Another good postie Cat[ty] :p

More! Give us more!

5. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    ooo did I get that right? we get to call you Catty? :D

:p

like the postie btw :D

6. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Up!

Well, call her Catty anyway, just to annoy her! :p

7. i_luv_han4ever

i_luv_han4ever Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Intersting story Cat_Orange.

Looking forward to more!

8. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    ohhh Cat this looks quite interesting :D

hmmm Padme' comes in . . .

9. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Hey! I'm still getting caught up, but great story!

10. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Many thanks to all who posted! I am back from holidays (and a great week of sun it was!)

diamond_pony: I refuse to do anymore mush than that! [face_plain] 8-} I'll think about it...

Badger: I have got heaps of posts don't worry! Tanks for reading! :D

Jesstar: :mad: Don't call me Catty! 8-} I have more, don't worry!

Calandria: [face_shocked] Jess, you've started a cult! *runs away in fear* 8-} Thanks!

Jess: *gags Jess* "Shhh! Don't tell them that!" Thanks for the up!

I_luv_han4eva: Hey! Thanks for reading my story! :)

maramijade: Another new reader! Thank you! :) Yes, Padme plays a big part in this story!

ShaydremMoon: Another new reader! Thank-you for reading and your kind words! :D

Alrighty. Since I only got back about an hour ago I don't have the rest of the story typed up yet so I can't put one up. Probably in the next couple of days.

11. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    New postie. It's not exactly very interesting.. just had to get up.

2 hours later?

Two hours later and Mace Windu still hadn?t been able to get out of the Council Room. He had heard reports from dozens of his fellow Jedi ? not that he need to hear any of them. He had been there ? he had seen the ground littered with bodies, he had felt the Jedi dying and he had smelt the smell of charred bodies; the stench of death.

?Listening, you were not,? Yoda?s voice broke into his thoughts. ?Faraway look, your eyes have.?

Mace saw that half of the Council Members had gone, the rest were talking amongst themselves. ?I?m sorry Master Yoda,? He said. ?I was thinking about ? well?? His voice peeted out.

The old Master nodded his head. ?Understand, I do.?

The big Master stood up. ?We won but at a terrible cost,? He said softly. ?A terrible cost indeed.?

Next Day?

Senator Padme Naberrie was no longer Queen of Naboo. She didn?t particularly mind, wearing all those dresses were rather a pain anyway. Queen Jamilla did a fine job and she was pleased that she had still been kept on as Senator.

She sighed as she followed Panaka to the Senate. The war had been pronounced over but Palpantine had called one last meeting. She didn?t know why but quite frankly ? she didn?t care.

Her back was aching ? again. Carrying two babies in her belly was no mean feet. She had been worrying ever since she had found out she was pregnant ? worried for Anakin, worried for their secret, worried for their children.

Perhaps since the war was over it would change things. She dearly hoped so. She wanted to see Anakin anytime she wanted ? in fact ? all she wanted to do now was to fall into his arms and stay there.

As she sat down in her box ? she closed her ears to the chatter that echoed in the huge chamber and sighed. Hopefully this would finish soon.

Next up: Cliffhanger... I think. Yes! Cliffhanger. It's a very evil one too! Let's just say that you won't be expecting it. [face_devil]

12. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Cliff hangers are nice. I thought the post was interesting. It was good to see how Mace and Yoda reacted to the loss of so many. I could see how much pain Padme was in not only physically but emotionaly also.

Look forward to your next post.

13. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Uppity up up!

14. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Many thanks to CrystalKenobi and Jess.

I quickly wanted to put this post up..

?Palpantine makes me sick,? Cat growled, she and Jess were in Jess?s apartment ? listening to what Palpantine had to say in the Senate Meeting. ?Honestly! Listen to him!?

?Hey,? Jess said with mock cheerfulness. ?He?s only a Sith Lord that has destroyed both the Jedi and the Republic, who wants to rule the galaxy and has an evil apprentice.?

?Who are we talking about here?? Obi-Wan asked, coming into the kitchen.

?Uh?? Jess gulped. ?No-one.?

Obi gave them both a look that clearly said he didn?t believe them. He sat down. ?I don?t particularly like it when my Padawan lies to me,? He said sternly. ?So why don?t we try it again. Who were you talking about??

The girls looked at each other. ?We were talking about Palpantine.? Cat finally answered.

?Why?d you call him an evil Sith Lord??

?Because he is.? Jess muttered.

Obi raised his eyebrows. ?Don?t you think that the Council would?ve noticed if there was a Sith Lord as Supreme Chancellor??

?The Jedi are losing their power,? Cat said softly. ?Master Yoda said so himself. Besides ? I heard him and Skywalker talking a couple of days ago.?

?What has Skywalker got to do with anything??

?He?s the apprentice.? Jess supplied.

Obi looked at the girls as if they were delusional. ?Hey!? Cat said, defending Jess and herself. ?Why would we make up something like that??

?Because you hate both Palpantine and Skywalker.? Obi said dryly.

Cat rolled her eyes. ?Apart from that!?

?Girls ? I?m sure the Council would?ve noticed something wrong.? He said gently.

The phone rang and all three jumped in surprise. Cat considered it to be an omen of impending doom (Note: It sounds completely stupid but it was all I could think of!) Obi-wan got up to answer it his face hardened as he put down the phone. ?We must hurry to the Senate Chamber.?

Fifteen minutes later Jess, Cat and Master Kenobi were looking at the most gruesome sight they had ever seen.

The Senators were all dead but Palpantine was no-where to be seen

?Believe us now?? Cat whispered.

Well... there we go! Reviews are always welcome! :D

15. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    OMG!!!

Shock! Horror! Major catastrophe!

Where was Padme? WHERE WAS PADME?!?!?! You didn't kill her did you!?!!

Wow!

Thats some good writin you got there! ;)

[Wow, thats good english!]

Keep up the good work!

16. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

17. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Up! Read this story peoples!

18. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Many thanks to:

Diamondpony: :D I'm glad I can at least do some sort of cliffie

Jess: Thank you for both the kind words and the up! :) Well - about Padme - you'll just have to wait and see, huh? [face_devil]

Alright... I have a little post ready. Uh a warning I think. There are some jokes which some people mightn't find funny. I do apologize if you find it offensive but I thought it fitted into the story.

As soon as the news hit the streets the public panicked ? but then they got angry. The Jedi were supposed to be protectors of the peace ? they were supposed to be able to stop these things. Why hadn?t they?

Cat wanted to scream at them all ? to make them understand. It hadn?t been their fault. It was Palpantine?s ? hadn?t he been the one to mislead everyone ? including the Jedi? Hadn?t he been the one that caused a mass war between Republic and Non-Republic?

Skywalker had gone missing ? ?But,? Cat surmised darkly. ?That really wasn?t a surprise?. Even Qui-Gon didn?t know where he had gone. As the death count came in ? the interesting news that Padme Naberrie wasn?t in it ? came as somewhat of a shock.

?Oh come on,? Jess said ? rolling her eyes at her Master. ?Skywalker and Padme were having it on!?

The resulted in Cat howling with laughing and not being able to stand for a full five minutes. When she did regain her posture she nodded in agreement to her friend?s statement. ?She?s right, Master Kenobi. Skywalker always had a thing for the Senator and I wouldn?t be surprised if that?s why she was spared. Besides ? she was rather ? ah.. bulging at the seams. Wouldn?t you say??

It was Jess?s turn to snigger. ?Yeah ? you know how much time he spent with her? Supposedly ?taking her home?,? Jess said darkly. ?Well ? I wonder what they were doing in that time.?

Cat put her head down but her body was shaking with laughter.

Master Kenobi shook his head. ?Alright girls ? time to get serious. You met with Palpantine before we came home ? didn?t you? Do you remember anything that might lead us to him??

The girls sobered up and shook their heads. ?You have to give him some sort of admiration,? Cat said. ?I mean ? this must have taken a considerable amount of planning and everything and while what he did to the Senators was disgusting ? and give me half a chance when you find him I?ll seriously make him pay ? you couldn?t have done it a better way.?

Jess agreed. The Senate Chamber was huge and if you wanted to kill all of them at once ? well ? using gas would probably be the best idea but seeing all those bodies that looked alive ? except for the breathing part ? but weren?t. It was gut-wrenching.

Palpantine was going to pay ? no matter how long it took

There we go! Next up: a visit to a Senator and it finishes with a rather big bang.. [face_devil]

19. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Good post Cat!!!

palpy had better watch himself!! ;)

20. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    UP! Read this NOW!!

21. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  22. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Thanks to both Diamond and Jess! :D

I have the next post! I'm not quite happy with it but we'll see..

2 Days Later?

Bail Organa was thanking his lucky stars ? that is if he had any. Just before he was due to head out for the Senate meeting ? his wife had fallen ill. It had been quite serious and he didn?t want to leave her alone in case anything else should have happened.

He was now in the company of one Jedi Master and two Padawans ? who were obviously quite good friends at the way they were whispering and laughing. He had known Obi-Wan for some time and considered him to be a good man and a great Jedi.

He knew why they were here and he wanted to help in anyway possible but he didn?t have answers for them. ?I?m sorry Master Kenobi,? He said ? sighing heavily. ?I don?t know where she is ? or where she would be for that matter. Palpantine and Skywalker could?ve taken her anywhere.?

Obi-Wan sighed. ?We have nothing to go on ? apart from the fact that hundreds of Senators are dead. We don?t know where Palpantine is, we don?t know what he wants or even why he would do this!?

?Master Kenobi,? Cat said. ?I don?t want to seem like I?m being rude but Palpantine is a sith ? he enjoys causing havoc ? especially to the Jedi. He doesn?t have to have a why to do what he does. As to what he wants? What does every man in power want? More power. He wants to be ruler of the Galaxy.?

?And Skywalker was just an added bonus ? well ? I don?t know about bonus as such. Personally I think he?s far to conceited to see past his own nose but then I guess that?s probably what made him so easy to lure to the darkside.? Jess added.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes and massaged his temples ? this was going to take a long time.

Mace was seeing Master Yoda off. The tiny green Master had decided he was going to go to Dagobah ? to hopefully clear his mind and figured everything out. Mace shook his head and wondered how going to a swamp covered, un-inhibited planet would clear anyone?s mind but Master Yoda was known to be odd.

There were no words spoken between the two ? none were required. Yoda got on his little ship, nodded his head in good-bye and took off. Mace didn?t want to go straight back into the Temple. It was a nice evening ? a cool breeze was blowing. He thought about his Padawan and wished she was here with him now. She had a way of cheering him up like no other had.

He sighed ? with the gasing, the disappearance of Palpantine, Skywalker and Padme his mind was on overload. The people looked to the Jedi to make everything alright but at the moment ? the Jedi could do nothing. They had no leads on Palpantine and all they could do was sit and wait to see what happened next.

BANG

Mace whirled around ? surprised and a tiny bit frightened of the noise. His eyes widened as he realized what had just happened. He blinked his eyes just to see whether he was dreaming.

He wasn?t

Half the Temple had just disappeared

So.. what do you all think? Reviews and constructive critism are all welcome!! :)

Next up: A Message from Palpy and a visit from some old friends! :D

23. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Great posts over the weekend. My favorite was where Cat was trying to tell Obiwan about papatine. Now Obiwan that should teach you to listen to us women, we know what we are talking about. :D

Love the part about the shock on Mace's face.

24. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    :eek: missed so many posts Catty... err Cat...

only a sith could kill the whole senat like that [face_devil]

and I just love how the two try to convice poor poor obiwan... must not be easy having to deal with women *snigers*

a shocked looking mace? I am shocked... no really I am... :D

25. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    *pant* Ok, I'm caught up now.

Great story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.