main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Forever More (AU, Mace, Obi, Anakin, Jinn, OC) ~*NEW POSTIE... 25/11!!*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cat_Orange, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Well Done Cat!!

Uppers!!

2. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Replies! :) My favourite. Many thanks to:

CrystalKenobi: Now Obiwan that should teach you to listen to us women, we know what we are talking about. Yes indeed! Women are always right! :D Thanks for continuing to read this story! :)

Calandria: *narrows eyes* Fine, the next person who calls me Catty is really going to get it! 8-} Obi-Wan deserves everything he gets! All men are the same.. 8-} a shocked looking mace? I am shocked... no really I am... [face_laugh] Oh! I'm sure you are!

ShaydremMoon: 8-} I was on a posting spree! :D Thanks for your kind words! :)

Jess: Thank you for the uppers! :D Haven't been to your story yet but I will get there!

I haven't got a post ready because the bit I'm doing at the moment is being stupid and won't write properly. Maybe tomorrow sometime..

3. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Up agian!

4. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Thanks Jess! Alright - wanted to quickly get this piece up.

They all felt it ? it was like a punch in the guts. It left her with a feeling she didn?t like at all ? dread, fear. Something was wrong but the thing that scared her the most was the fact that she didn?t know what it was.

Cat stood at the door-way with a pained expression on her face. ?Did you feel it?? She asked.

Jess nodded. ?What do you think it was??

?The Temple,? Obi-Wan?s voice came out of no-where and suddenly he appeared beside Cat. ?They?re blown the Temple.?

Jess suddenly knew what she had felt ? and she didn?t like it one bit. It had been the voices of the Jedi calling out in pain. All she could hope was that some of them would be able to get out ? that they weren?t all dead.

Cat?s face was screwed up with hatred. ?That ? that monster!? The look on her face clearly stated that she wished she could say something nastier but had restrained herself. ?How could he? How could anyone cause that much pain and devastation??

?Like you said,? Obi-Wan said softly. ?He?s a Sith ? he enjoys causing pain. In fact ? he revels in it.?

?And something tells me,? Jess sighed. ?It?s only going to get worse.?

Jess had been right when she said it would only get worse. The three Jedi were set on going to the Temple and helping with the evacuation but Bail convinced them not to ? especially when they heard the speech that Palpantine had made.

?My Loyal Citizens ? I bring a message. I am not the one who killed all those poor Senators. I was lucky to get alive myself ? I am in hiding because I fear for my life. I make the message to ask for your help. It was the Jedi who killed those Senators ? they saw what Republic had done by getting the Clones and they were jealous. Their precious Temple is now gone! I will bring peace back to the Galaxy ? just like I promised but first we must get rid of the Jedi. They are the ones stopping me from full-filling my life long dream. To bring all the planets of the Galaxy together as one.?

?How,? Cat said ? clearly flabbergasted. ?Could anyone believe that??

Bail shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. ?I don?t know but most of the civilians are believing it. There are orders that if anyone spots a Jedi ? to kill he/she immediately. Only a few shipfuls of Jedi managed to get away from the blast.?

Cat sighed. ?Palpantine?s causing mistrust and he?s very good at it.?

A servant rushed in. ?Sir ? please ? come quickly!?

The four followed the servant as he rushed to the front door and everyone gasped as they saw who was outside.

Master Mace Windu holding a bulging Padme Naberrie

Reviews are always welcome and any constructive critism as well.

Next up: We hear Padme's side of things... :D

5. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That was awesome. And a Cliffhanger too. Having the jedi feel the other jedi in pain as the temple blew up was a good idea, reminds me of when Obiwan felt the deaths in ESB. Also I like the twist of the jedi being blamed for the deaths of the senators. Adds more drama to the story I think.

6. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Wonderful as usual!

Evil cliffie!!
    Shay

7. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

8. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Thank you all for your kind words and replies!

Crystal: Having the jedi feel the other jedi in pain as the temple blew up was a good idea, reminds me of when Obiwan felt the deaths in ESB. That's where I got the idea from! :) Also I like the twist of the jedi being blamed for the deaths of the senators. Adds more drama to the story I think I can write Drama? [face_shocked] I was never really good at mush though.. 8-}

Shaydrem: Thanks for your so very kind words! :D It's what keeps me going when I can't be bothered to anymore! 8-}

Diamond: Those shock faces say it all! [face_devil] :D

NOTE: I feel this post is a bit of a let down. Some of the things Padme says are a bit incrediable and would never actually happen but I didn't know what else to write.

Anyway.. on with the story:

It had taken Padme two days to fully recover. She had been unconscious when Mace had brought her to Bail?s house and the Doctor had said she was very near to the end of her pregnancy.

She woke up just a few hours after dawn and after a very healthy breakfast she told what had happened. ?I loved Anakin,? She begun. ?And I suppose ? in some ways ? I still do. He has changed so much from that little nine-year old slave boy we all knew. I didn?t know he was going to gas the Senators and I was... I was ? disgusted when I found out.?

?So you didn?t know about the gasing until after it had actually occurred?? Mace asked.

She shook her head. ?No! About half-way into the meeting a guard asked me to follow him and I did. He lead me to Anakin but he wasn?t dressed in the Jedi garb ? all black and a cape to match. He had a strange look in his eye and I didn?t like it one bit. I demanded that he tell me what was going on but he just kept saying that we would never have to hide our love again.?

She took a deep breath and continued. ?I didn?t like the sound of that either because I knew the only way that we would be able to live our love secret free would be him to give up being a Jedi or the Council being destroyed. I suppose he?s rather done both. Then Palpantine came out and we all started walking to a ship. I got on and we flew away from Coruscant.?

?Do you know where to?? Obi-Wan asked.

Padme shook her head. ?I?m afraid not ? we stayed in space and met up with a huge ship and docked there. Two days later we got word that the Temple had been blown up and it was then that I realized what Anakin had done. What he had become. I was so angry and I felt so betrayed ? that wasn?t the Ani I married. I told him so but all I got was a hand across the face. Then I made up my mind to escape. I got into the ship we flew out of Coruscant in and piloted it away from the mother ship. Only problem was I?m not too good at piloting but I made it back to Coruscant and met up with Mace.?

Mace took over telling the story. ?I managed to get those who weren?t dead out of the Temple and lead them away from the destruction. We went looking for ships and Padme turned up and said we could have hers. There were about five shipfuls of Jedi that managed to get away. We all landed on different planets but Padme wasn?t looking too well ? so I came here.?

?That?s all well and good,? Cat said. ?But Anakin is going to start looking for you Padme and it won?t take him too long to figure out where you are ? especially when there are four force-sensitive people here.?

?What are you suggesting, Padawan?? Mace asked.

?Someone has got to stay here with Padme ? that?s pretty much obvious but we can?t all stay here otherwise Palpantine and Anakin will figure out where we are. With your permission Master ? I would suggest that Jess and Master Kenobi stay here and you and I go and search for the other Jedi.?

Jess was the first to break the silence. ?No-way! You think I?d let you get all the action? I?m so coming with you and that?s final!?

A smiled tugged the corners of Mace?s mouth. ?You two really are inseparable, aren?t you? Fine ? Obi-wan, would you mind staying here w

9. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    This was great! And the next post sounds great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Very interesting. Will be looking for the next post.

11. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Poor Padme!

12. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    *Most Excellent!*

Thats a bit I haven't read! :D Yay!

Keep up the good work! ;)

13. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Replies! Yeah! :D Many thanks to:

Diamond: Thank you! :) I hope you do like the next post.

Crystal: Well - here it is! :D

Shaydrem: Poor Padme! Well - I think her life is going to go somewhat downhill from here.. [face_devil]

Jess: A bit you haven't read? [face_shocked] Wow! Then I guess you haven't read this bit either!

A shorty posty.

Where are you angel?

Anakin?s anger had been horrible when he had realized that Padme was no longer with him. Several troopers now lay dead because of it. He dismissed their bodies with nought but a wave. He had more important things to think about.

Why did you leave me?

He liked to think that she was taken from him ? taken not by her own free will. This was to drown out the real reason why she had fled ? she had run away because she was scared of him. Of what he could do.

Come back!

His anger only increased when he imagined who she would be with right now. Obi-Wan Kenobi and the rest of those lying, pathetic fools. All of them ? all those stupid, weak fools who called themselves Keepers of the Peace.

Not anymore

He sniggered. Their precious Temple had disappeared and they were scattered, leaderless and divided. It would be so easy to track them down and get rid of every single last Jedi.

They were on a remote planet ? somewhere where they wouldn?t be found or annoyed. Anakin?s Master wanted everything perfect when he became ruler of the Galaxy. He wanted no interruptions.

?You are doing well, My Apprentice.? A voice croaked.

He tried not to look startled as he turned around to face his Master. Bowing respectfully he thanked his Master. ?Thank-you, Master. I?m honoured to be able to learn from the best.?

Sidious didn?t say a word. Just standing, appearing to be doing nothing else but watching the man in front of him. ?I see you are angry over the report of your missing wife.?

?I am more angry when I think of who she would be with.? He answered truthfully.

?Perhaps I can make your day somewhat happier. I have a job for you. It concerns a few Jedi that I wish to talk to.?

As always.. Reviews are very muchly welcome! :D

14. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh boy Anakin is really mad. I wonder which Jedi Paps wants to talk to.

15. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    The Jesstar is back!!! Yeah!

Great Posty!! More?

16. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Thanks to Crystal and Jess!

I'm too lazy to write a post right now so ya'll gonna have to wait for a while. 8-}

I'm so lazy!

17. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Lazy bum!@! I want more story!!!

18. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    [face_shocked] Well I want to know what happens at the end of your story - so I don't post until you do.

So there!

8-}

19. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Well I posted! So, whers your post? Huury! I can't wait much longer!

20. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Alright - you held your part of the bargain up Jess, now it's time for me to hold up mine.

A small little postie for ya'll! :D

Cat struggled to get comfortable. ?Who makes these beds?? She thought angrily. ?They definitely don?t know what comfort is.?

?Would you quit moving around?? A voice out of the dark demanded. ?I?m trying to get to sleep!?

?Quit your moaning,? She snapped back. ?I?m trying to get comfortable.?

WHACK

It was so dark she hadn?t it seen it coming but she had sure felt it ? a pillow right to the stomach. Cat sat up and exclaimed loudly in protest but all she got was another pillow to the head.

It was time to play by Jess?s rules.

Cat grabbed her pillow and whacked it down blindly ? hitting something that wasn?t Jess but made a loud noise as it was either squashed or broken. A giggle came from somewhere to her right ? so she threw her pillow that way.

It was a success ? Jess fell down with an ?Oomph!? Cat laughed, until she received a pillow that brought her down as well. For the next few minutes ? all that could be heard was the splats of pillows and the giggles of two hyped up girls.

Jess was in the middle of sitting on Cat?s head when the light flicked on and a voice boomed loudly. ?WHAT IN THE FORCE IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?

It was Mace and he didn?t look happy at all. Jess released Cat and the two stood up, looking down so the big Master wouldn?t see their smiles. The room looked like a bomb had hit it and the girls looked like they had been in the dryer far too long.

?Sorry Master,? Cat said, trying not to laugh. ?Erm. We had a bit of a disagreement of sorts.?

Mace closed his eyes and opened them and in a barely controlled voice he spoke. ?You two will now go to sleep, there will be no giggling, no fighting ? no noise whatsoever and in the morning you will clean up this mess as well as cleaning the ship from top to bottom. Have I made myself clear??

?Yes Master.? The two girls said together.

?Good.?

WHACK

The door was slammed closed. The two girls looked at each other and smothered giggles. Even the thought of all the cleaning they would have to do in the morning didn?t smother their happiness.

Too bad it wasn?t going to last

[face_devil] Next Up: Cat, Jess and Mace meet an old enemy..

21. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    WOO-HOO!! That was a great post! I remember when we had that pillow fight Cat!!

*misty look*

Aahh, that was a good time, except we didn't get told to shut up by a master, just my mum!!

LOL!! Great post!

22. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    That was a great pillow fight. :)

23. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
  24. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Love the pillow fight!!!!!! So, do you take parts of your's and Jess's life and put them into the story? If that's the case, then it is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, then again, IT'S AWESOME EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!

25. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Hey everyone! :D

Many thanks to Crystal, Jess and Diamond. To answer your question, sometimes I do. I needed to write a piece that was purely just fluff and the pillow fight came to mind.

Well, I'm nearing the end of this story - say maybe three/four posts to go. I've already planned a sequel. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.