Forever Strangers short film trailer

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TidalFilms, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. TidalFilms Jedi Padawan

Hey guys,

Its been a good few years since ive been on these forums but i thought as im just finishing up my latest short film id stop by and share my tailer with you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NGagQcy1nQ

The final film will be played on the Community Freeview channel on June 28th in UK.

I?d love to hear what you guys think and I appricate any feed back - although i remember that being a risky request many years ago ;)

If you like it please share it with friends, id love as many people to see it as possible.

Thanks!
  2. Keimar_Venoso Force Ghost

star 1
    Right you are there, mate! I, for one, loved the trailer. Awesome production values. I really like the dolly moves. It's well done and I can't wait to see the final film. :) You already know my thoughts on this, so I want offer any other feedback.
  3. TidalFilms Jedi Padawan

Thanks mate, good to see your still here after so many years! I guess there just isnt that much interest here for a film that doesn't feature lightsaber ;)
  4. Dags Force Ghost

star 3
    Was this inspired by the song "Streets of London" by Ralph McTell?

As for the trailer itself, I thought it was pretty good, though probably a fraction long - I probably would've kept it to a minute and a half.

Otherwise I agree with the comments above that it certainly looks the goods.

You're right in that once upon a time asking for feedback in this forum was akin to having a target on your back :)
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.