main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Forever" - Vader/Padmé AU, Intertrilogy, ****Complete 9/10/05**** Up for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Siaynoqsbride, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gibby

Gibby Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2005
    Wow, that last chapter was gorgeous and amazing! Such beautiful imagery! Qui-Gon appeared just in time. Can't wait for more!

2. Stella51

Stella51 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    =D= =D= :_| [face_love] =D= =D= Wow. Just-WOW! TEE-RRIFIC!!! Loved, loved, loved these last two!!! (The whole story actually, but these past two chapters just blew me away.)

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    :eek: I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that Padmé was allowed to survive that! [face_praying] The past ten minutes I was hardly able to breath. [face_hypnotized] I read the last three up-dates very feverish, because I was very busy with my examination paper and... [face_blush]... l'amoure. I hope you can forgive me my dear Siaynoqsbride, because I am having the best summer of my life, full of [face_love] and (sith) magic! Please do inform me for the next up-date! I am still so thrilled! :D

4. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Siayonqsbride, I am sorry to say that I have not been able yet to to follow your writings to this point, but today I did have some time to continue my reading. You easily caught my full attention again :)

If I hadn't promised myself, and some angel ;) that I would go sleep tonight, I dare say I would read right until this last episode. That will have to be in the future. For now, I thank you for continuing this interesting and compelling fanfic in such a great way. I am sure I will not be dissapointed once I have read it all :)

DU.

5. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    She lives!! Whew....I really did think for a moment you had killed her! The way Anakin brought her back, well him and Qui-Gon....simply beautiful!

Most anxious for the next post...and thanks for the PM!!!

6. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    *[:D] my Vader while :_| with relief*
    It's a miracle!!! I can breathe again!!
    Did you guys think I was really going to kill Padme?
    Well...That depends.
    Do you want an honest answer?[face_whistling]

7. Siaynoqsbride

Siaynoqsbride Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2005
    AnakinPadmeSkywalker- Aww, thanks! Glad you liked it, especially the part about the visuals and Padme leaving to be with Anakin. Glad you liked that line, too! I loved that as well.

stormqueen874- Thanks, glad you liked it! :) Lol, I do have some scruples, although it was kind of fun to trick everyone into thinking I was going to kill her... [face_whistling] And yeah, they really need to get to Luke and Leia, especaially with the plot I'm planning...

Jazz_Skywalker- Thank you! That was one of my favorite to write. Ooh, that would have been an interesting idea. Quite evil, if I do say so myself. I didn't want to be run over by the evil mob Eridani was talking about... [face_worried] Welcome for the PM!

Ani-maniac- Lol, I was tempted to, but I'm not sure I could have handled that much angst... I might just have exploded. Thanks, glad you liked it! I was in the mood for mushy stuff then... :p And hopefully you will like the next chapter!

Amidala66- Aww, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! I could absolutley add you to my PM list, although there will only be one more chapter before the end of this one... 8-}

Venus_Star2-com- Yeah, that was a really sad book at the end. :( I could have made this story really depressing, but I didn't feel like it. It needed to be happy, I thought. Thank you so much for your comments! [face_blush] They mean a lot to me. I really do write on the edge a lot, don't I? Yeah, Qui-Gon really saved them a lot. He's DA MAN for now!

Kitten- Glad I could make you happy! :D

Pokey- Oh yeah, I'm like that too at RotS. Nope, she's not dead yet! Denial is fun. And glad you caught the part with Qui-Gon! So much really has changed between them, and there was a parallel there that was kind of fun to write. Just one of those little things that are fun to throw in.

dtdang2- Thank you! Glad you liked it, and you're welcome for not killing Padme. I couldn't bring myself to do it, although some part of me was having fun throwing you guys for a curveball.

eridani- Thanks, glad you liked it! Yeah, that was really something that if I were in her place I don't know what I would do. It would be so difficult to go back when I had seen everything there was to offer. Yeah, puttig Qui-Gon in there at the end would have been a great idea! Don't know why I didn't think of that. If I ever go back and rewrite this, that's one of the things I'll put in there.

PadwanKayla- Thanks! Yeah, the whole thing was really a trip, wasn't it? :D Yes, in the end, it was her decision. Hee, I'm beginning to love angst as well. I'll be happy to PM you with updates!

callmesweet16- Thanks, glad you liked it! Welcome for the PM!

VaderLVR64- Alright, can do! :D Glad you liked the update! Thank you!

ZekksGoddess- I know, isn't it wonderful! :D Aww, thank you so much! [face_blush]

ilymeforever- Yeah, that was very close! And Qui-Gon did indeed save her, seeing it your way. :p And throwing everyone for a spin like that was actually kind of fun. Am I a bad person for thinking that? :( Thank you! And yes, they are going to go to Tatooine, although you will find out why in the next chapter. Glad you liked it, and you're very welcome for the PM!

Stargazer-19- Yeah, he's back! He does have some stuff to tell Anakin, hopefully some stuff that you'll like. Anakin really would have suffered if she had died... that would be fun to write once if I ever did an AU-AU of this. Yeah, hopefully you'll like his reactions!

wendynat- Thanks! Yeah, I really was quite tempted to kill her off, but I'm really not that mean. Really. Hope you like the next chapter! It ties up some loose ends, although not all of them... that will be for the sequel...

Mr_Dagobah- Yeah, I put that in there to reassure her. I could have taken it another direction, true, and that would have been fun as well. This was just the

8. Siaynoqsbride

Siaynoqsbride Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2005
    Anakin stood at the bow of the ship, a large window that looked towards space and the eternity of stars contained in it. He had somehow always found the sheer vastness of it comforting rather then dwarfing, and it was a place where he could lose himself to find peace. Padmé was sleeping, exhausted by all that had happened, all that she had gone through. It was only him, and in the quiet, he could reflect.

Children. The implications of everything that word entailed suddenly broke over him. The Emperor had often spoken in hushed, veiled words to Anakin about the power that could have been contained in Skywalker?s offspring, taunting him about Padmé. Had he known? Had Padmé been more willing to five her children up to torture and possible death rather then let their father know they even existed?

He felt a form come to be at his shoulder, and, before turning, knew it was Qui-Gon. Gratitude came to Anakin, gratefulness for all the Jedi Master had done.

?Thank you,? he spoke aloud. The two words hardly seemed enough to convey the emotions that Anakin felt, the overwhelming rush of tears that had been held back, the lump in his throat when he thought about all he could have lost.

Qui-Gon merely smiled.

?You must forgive her.? Anakin closed his eyes, suddenly feeling like a young Padawan being admonished by Obi-Wan.

?I?ve done enough that it should not be my forgiveness that she seeks.?

There was silence then, a comfortable silence for Anakin to stare across the sky, reflecting. Qui-Gon was respectfully quiet, waiting for some hidden signal.

?You must go to Tatooine,? the Jedi Master said at last. Anakin?s first thought was one that illuminated him, giving both fear and hope all at once, a dizzying tilt of emotions. Obi-Wan, he thought, hesitating to speak aloud and give a name to both his fears and his hope. He sensed great wisdom in Qui-Gon as the older man?s eyes twinkled, echoing the stars? light.

But neither of them said anything of Anakin?s master, Qui-Gon?s apprentice. Instead, Qui-Gon continued in a different vein, one that caught Anakin completely off-guard.

?You will find a healer named Sh?aya there.? Qui-Gon impressed sudden knowledge on Anakin; routes and pathways and long, winding passageways. He knew without a doubt that it was the way to this Sh?aya Qui-Gon spoke of, and it took the space of a breath for him to realize what needed to be healed.

To be healed, to be out of the suit, to be able to breathe the free air and feel air across his face? to be able to be with Padmé for more then a few seconds, to feel her skin against his again? and, most of all, to leave the suit behind forever, to cast away the remnants of his own life. He would see his children eye to eye, face to face. It would truly be like being reborn. He felt the hope within him, and a brief, peaceful smile lit his face. Ahh, what it was to smile for Anakin! He had missed happiness as Vader, the happiness that now rose in him as he thought of the new future that was rising.

He turned to thank Qui-Gon, only to find that the Jedi Master was gone, having merged into the Force. But his presence was not really gone, and Anakin sensed with a vague feeling of joy that he only had to reach out again to feel the older man in the Force.

There was no more time for Anakin to muse, however. He felt another presence in the Force behind him, one that burned brightly again. He made no move to greet it, and did not drop his shields.

?You should be sleeping,? he admonished lightly, still facing the window.

?Anakin?? She paused as if wanting to say something and not being able to find the words. She came up behind him, touching his arm lightly. Even this slight contact caused an indescribable vague pain to rise in Anakin, something he could not place. He shook her arm up, his lips compressed into a tight line. Despite his words to Qui-Gon, he somehow felt that she should have told him, that she should not have lied to him like she did.

?Why didn?t you tell me?? He asked the question in the

9. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    :eek: :_|

I'm speechless....all I can say is that that was beautiful and amazing!!! A fantastic ending!!!

10. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    *delurks*

Siaynoqsbride--

This was absolutely beautiful! =D= I first started following this story over on ff.net (where it is on my favs list) and I was truly blown away by your writing. You are one very talented author.:)

I loved how you included the twins at the end here. and you mentioned Anakin going to a healer to be rid of the suit! [face_dancing] All the events that just scream sequel. ;)

=D= Well done. I will be waiting patiently for the sequel.

11. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    *quirks eyebrow* That's it? Wait, wait! Don't they get their kids back? Doesn't Anakin get out of the suit? You can't leave us hanging! *begins chanting* Epilogue! Epilogue! (Or a sequel... :p)

Wonderful job! This gave me the biggest rush of the warm and fuzzies! :D =D=

Stormqueen

12. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    This was how it felt to be Anakin Skywalker? forever.

I loved that this mirrored Stover?s ending. Yours is so much more optimistic though. I like the title of the sequel already - Reparation - just have a really good feeling about that - the twins and suitless Anakin! Will be waiting too impatiently for that.

I am really impressed and captivated by your writing style, Master.

13. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I...I...I... that was... wow. *faints*

That was absolutely beautiful!!! [:D]

You did such an amazing job with it! The emotion was wonderful, and them finally connecting with their children... wow. =D= =D= =D=

I can't say enough how much I liked it! [:D]

And of course, I can't wait for the sequel! [face_dancing]

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story!

Ani-maniac

14. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Very nice closing!! I loved the way you used the line from the RotS novelization - it fit so well here, and obviously in a much more optimistic feel :). I eagerly await the sequel!! Thansk for taking the time to write and post this. :)

15. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes, I agree with all above. Yay, a sequel?! That makes me so happy! And it was awesome, seeing Luke and Leia 'see' their parents for the first time!

uppies!

jazz

16. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    What a perfect ending to this story!!!

You have a beautiful writing style. It is a pleasure to read your work.
    Please pm me when you write the sequel.=D= =D= =D=

17. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was amazing!!=D= I am of course now dying for the sequel...Anakin will be rid of the suit and back in his most pleasing form, yay!! And of course they will be reunited with the twins!!

Lovely stuff Siaynoqsbride!! Please PM me when you start the sequel!!

18. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    firs of all :_| that was so beautiful---i liked how you decribed the unity between the skywalker family from luke and leia's perspective as well...

so....if there is a sequeal....I would loved to read it....so PM me when there is one becasue you have so much potential to write one

rachel

19. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Great ending. I really enjoyed this story. Please PM me when you start the sequel!

20. Anakins_Force

Anakins_Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm so glad you didn't kill Padme. Great ending! I like that Anakin still got angry about Padme keeping him from the children--things wouldn't just be perfect for them immediately.

If there's a sequel, PM me please.

21. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    I agree with PadwanKayla, I love that you mirror the RotS novel. That really got to me, I love when Anakin(and the rest of the Skywalker clan) get a happy ending. I can't wait to get to read the sequel, you're already set up to do a really interesting story! I definetly will be reading it(Please PM me)!

22. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautifully done! =D= A superb ending, I loved it!

23. TheMaidofOrleans

TheMaidofOrleans Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    I only just discovered this story!

Beautiful!

Your words brought Padme and Anakin to life.

Bravo.=D=

24. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    :eek: Wow. I love this. It captures the spirit of forgiveness and that love can conquer all. Excellent =D=
    Wondering who I am? Just your everyday reader who never had time to stop and say how wonderful a story this is. But I am doing so now. Incredible. =D= Please let me know when you continue. [face_praying]

25. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    WOW! This story was absolutely amazing. I just love happy endings. This story shows thatn love conquers all. I only wish that they could have at least killed the emperor but perhaps that can still happen in a sequel or at least out imaginations. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.