Sac, CA Forged By Light: Vindiction

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    our hero blocks again!

[image=http://swanb.net/forgedbylight/images/scene8_images/runnblade_00000.jpg]
  2. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    AH LOOK AT THE FACE ON THAT LOOSER

OH WAIT THAT LOOSER IS ME!!!
    AND I'M KICKING @$$
  3. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Looking into the face of evil...

[image=http://swanb.net/forgedbylight/images/scene8_images/scene6d_face.jpg]
  4. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    that picture is really creepy.
  5. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah its a great shot in the scene. ;)
  6. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    devin i ned to know what time you are going to stop by on friday, i'll be home all day due to no school.
  7. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    nevermind devin i got your message.
  8. ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Those are some great pictures/shots.

Sorry I haven't been around...
    Life continues to kick me while I'm down and out.

If you plan anything a little closer then Sacramento, let me know.
  9. drippyzeo Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh wow. Those look awesome!
  10. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    hey look who decidded to stop by .

EDIT: oh and drippy is that logo(the svrf one) you made still being hosted and if so whats the web address.
  11. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mwahahahaha!!! Sith Witch Morrigan rides again!!!

Sweet shots Devin. Hope you got some sleep after our lunch. Drippy! Welcome back to the land of the clinically insane.
  12. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    cd's came today devin. i think the youngling scene look pretty good. i need to look at the other ones though. the effects should be no problen especially the white laces on howies boots.
  13. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Glad to here that AJ. Check the background shots of the youngling scene, I am sure you will find a eheem earthly space ship flying by.

I will contact you on YIM later and talk to you about the other things I need.

Did you look at the other CD's?
  14. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    look at the others, i started on scene 8.

what do you want me to do with scene 7??
  15. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Both scenes 7 & 8 are not done. I need a few more close ups and I need Xorn to make an appearence in both. I just wanted you to see them and figure out a couple of things.

Scene 6d "Younglings" I want the the earth ships out. If you get a chance, the part where Shasa starts walking forward and there is a quick shot of her energy sword's power source on her belt, could you place a small glowing red light on it? I want to show power coming from the battery. And on the back of your belt, we need to color that black as well. I also sent along the background plate for the end where the green screen box is. You can use that to make the levitation look real. After that, just clean up the scene of unnecessarries and the scene will be complete. ;)

Scene 7, we need to have Xorn there to do his close up and his dialogue with me. Also the sounds is terrible in this scene so this will be a voice over with water in the background. I will need Howie and Tionne to do voice overs for the scene. Tionne has her copy of the scene so she can work her voice over. I will do my voice over, and Howie can do his. I would like you to synthesize Howies voice slighty to give it a more sinnister sound.

In scene 8, I need you to get rid of another earthly ship that is in the scene behind Morrigan when she starts toward you. I also need you to figure out how to slice Howie in the same scene. I need both blades to enter his body from both side and I want to try to show some light/background there so it looks like Howie has got two huge chuncks taken out of him on both sides. ;) Don't worry about the sound in this scene it will be music and weapons. Also, I need more shoots for this scene. The smoking hand, more close ups of you as Siths run by, A close up of you igniting your weapon, an extreme closeup of your eyes, and a panning shot of the surroundings. I was going to get all this when the damn battery died. We'll get those in pick ups.

And there you have it. Hope that's not too much to pile on top of my F/X guy. ;)

Next, AJ do you have good recording capabilities on your comp? I need to get Dead's narration job recorded. We can use parts of it for the trailer.

Dead, I also need to know when you are available for the meditation scene? That should be easy, and quick. We could use some of that for the trailer as well.

Whewww!

I am working on getting Ray and Josh together for the beheading scene shortly. Just need to figure out their schedules and mother natures.

16. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    ok, i'll be able to dod most of that, i think i have a way to make the blades go throught howie."earthly ship" wont be a problem either

howies voice is not a problem, if you have ever heard darth malak in kotor i can make him sound like that.

also i took some lightsaber sounds into sound forge and modified them to sound more metalicish.
  17. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    For that shot just set a date for it and give me two weeks notice on it.

you wanted to shoot this near you if I'm remembering right.

Lets try and get the narration done first...like I said that way if I suck as an actor no film time is wasted on my sorry butt.
  18. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds good AJ. Do you have good recording capabilities on your computer? We need to record Dead's narration.

The shot I need to film near me is the beheading shot Dead. I would love as much help as I can get for that shooting day.

As for your shots as Xorn, we will need to get everyone back out to the lake.

I will give you a couple weeks notice first.
  19. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    yea my comp has good recording capabilities.
  20. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    good to hear that

Did you check out the Star Wars Planets video clip?
  21. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    star wars planets clip???
  22. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah it's an extra clip I put on one of the CD's I sent you. It's got a clip of my Tatooine surface design. Like the picture I sent you.

ALSO: Deadpool, we need together shortly to film your meditation scene. It shouldn't take long at all, just a few sweeping scenes and close ups is all. Also, Warren is excited to get the Lehma/Godric scene done.
  23. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How many CDs did I send you?
  25. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.