main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Forged By Light: Vindiction

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    finally, you give me a call buddy when that happens.

2. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    i have this whole week off devin so just call me if we can film this week.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    My mom and little bro are in town next weekend, but all other Sundays look good so far.

I like the new Xorn design, I think it'll work fine.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah I think the new Xorn will look cool. I need to work on a tall collar for it.

I'm working on it AJ. I just don't have a vehicle right now that will take me to Sac. I hate having car trouble. Ughhh. Soon, I will have the first Light Saber finished. ;)

5. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    right on buddy.

6. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    If you film on a Saturday, let me know.
    I would like to come help or watch... take my mind off of things.

If it is close (like an hour from here) I can on a Sunday afternoon.

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay, picking this one up and dusting it off again.

My Co-Producer has some very interesting ideas on how we can speed this production up, and I think we should implement them. We have new members who I think would be intrested in this. I have already contacted a new member and this member is excited about it and has agreed to be part of this either in front of the camera or behind it.

I think my co-producer should explain to all about the changes. I think it's a good idea.

8. TK-855

TK-855 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004

I am still available for voice-over work.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    SWEET ROBERT!!!! Dude, your voice doing the narration is gonna ROCK!!!!

Thanks bro. I will try and get you a copy of the narration soon. And then we can set a date to record you. Woo hoo!

10. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I know it seems late, but I still will ask. If I offer my assistence, what would you have me do?

11. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Co-producer Poolio on Set.

I'm not sure how much detail Devin wants me to go into but the basic idea is to cut the production down to one very kick arse trailer. Sure we'd all like to see the full monty (not literally) on this film, but after talking it over and gauging cost, shooting, post production, etc, etc that this is the way to go.

The first question I know is: With all we have left to film how does this make it easier or faster?

Answer: Trust me we thought about that too.
    1. Being able to shoot just what we need from each scene will cut down on time greatly.
    2. The less effects the better for right now.
    3. I went through and made a quick run through on what the trailer should have in it, and the roles we have open and I was able to cut those roles out completely.
    4. Also the locations becomes less of a headache with this.

Want we need: A decent story board artist. Someone who can help us map this thing out so if anyone knows someone for this send them my way

Believe me I'm the LAST person who wanted to cut this down, out of plain old selfishness I want to see the script I wrote (and re-wrote, and re-worked, and re-wrote, and re-worked) on the screen but sometimes things just don't go to plan and life happens. Besides we have projects lining up behind this one to get to.

Can Robert play the part of Jedi Master as well? The narration should be done by the same actor. (please say yes)

12. TK-855

TK-855 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004

That would be 'yes'.

However, I'm booked for a 501st even this coming Sunday. E-mail me and I can let you know my availability.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    No worries bro. We will work around your schedule. For those who havn't met TK-855, his voice can send chills up and down your spine. This will be great!

14. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    :eek:

I thought only MY voice did that for you?? I'm jealous.

:D

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    ewwwwwwww your voice does something else

heh heh heh

16. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Deadpool

I'd be happy to help out with doing storyboards. What do you have in mind?

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Let me know when/if you plan on re-shooting my scenes.
    Weekends are good so far. Still looking for work/housing in Sac which gives me another good excuse to be out there. :D

18. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    we are going to reshoot the lake scene and the rooftop, i have 6d finished ldv pm me with your address so i can send it to you.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sweet bro. Yeah, I was waiting for the surroundings to be the same so I could use all footage and blend it. I want to get more shots, so lets try to plan it in a couple of weekends.

AJ - I will PM you with my address bro. Thanks

20. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Cool Bith.

Let me dig up the script and the trailer LDV and I talked about and work on putting it together to make sense and I'll pm it to you.

doesn't need to be anything too fancy. all three of us (you, I, and LDV) can talk about each scene and what we want out of it, shouldn't be too difficult.

21. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Sounds good Deadpool, looking forward to reading the material

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    The changes to the project are the right changes and it is going to be a great super trailer. I can handle all the changes and get shots from different angles. The filming won't be too exhausting. Dead, Bith, we need to get together soon and go over the changes to the dialogue and scenes. So I can get a story board up and start setting up a shoot schedule off the story boards. I will break the scenes down to a working shoot schedule. This seems more within our grasp of getting it done. And the time of the year is the same so all footage we have shot will work as well for patches.

23. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I just finished reading the newest revisions to the script and it looks good.

AJ: you are NOT, I repeat, NOT allowed to cut/shave/dye your hair except to keep it the same length it is now. :D

I, on the other hand, will be dying my hair green and then shaving my head. :D

Kidding! [face_laugh]

24. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    *whew*
    Sigh of relief after a manic time of putting that together and trying to do "work" work (four letter word WORK is), but I'm happy it seems to have paid off.

Go ahead and add your notes to it and forward it on to Bithlord if you want LDV. That way he can take a look at it. (also forward him the entire script as well)

we'll get together and go over it soon so we can have some niffty story boards to work with.

[image=http://www.fanlistings.org/deadpool/images/about.gif]

DEADPOOL OUT.

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Copy Rogue 2. Already started.

Bith, PM me with a good email addy and I will send you the original script to begine with and then when I add my changes and ideas, I will send it to you. Before we start the story boards, I need to express some angles to you Bith of how I am going to shoot the scenes. I have some really good angles, which some haven't been used before. And need to show you those so that story boards can be completed.

EDIT: It's gonna be an all Star Wars weekend for me. I am reworking some of the props for the movies, as well as a top secret item. Only a couple of people know about. ;) Also, SMS it looks like the red grip will work on your double bladed light saber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.