main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Forget Me Not-- SabeWan romance-- sequel to Dance w/ the Stars-- COMPLETED 10/02/2007!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sache8, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    *applause* *applause*

While I hope that one day we will get to see the third part of this story I am grateful for the experience we have had with the last two. The whole lot of you, Sache 8, Mely, Rebel Mom, Padewan Lunetta (I think I got them all) have created a story that spans all six movies and beyond and original characters that are loveable in their own right. (I hope that one day Lune will be able to finish the last story--the Scarlet Illyni)

Thanks for the escape from reality....the four years were well worth the wait.

2. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    4 Years well spent.

Amen!

3. joroqez312

joroqez312 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    First, let me say that words in no way suffice for what I feel for this fic, but a lack of response is utterly unfair to you, so I will try:

Wow. Honestly. I cannot believe this is finished, and I cannot believe it finished so well. My eternal gratitude for finishing this in such a classy manner. I have stuck with this (albeit usually in lurkerdom) for several years, and I am both saddened and filled with joy by the ending. Sache8, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Chrys

PS. Oh, and if you feel at all inclined to write the next one, let me put all my encouragement behind you. I'd even help with it. This fic was by far my favorite one on the boards. So thank you, again. It was a great ride.

4. Caramello-Jedi

Caramello-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2003
    Wow! I started reading this fic way back when... over 2 or 3 years ago I think when I started reading some of Lunetta's stories and she told me about this. I came by to check ir on the off chance that it had been completed and was pleasantly suprised.

I loved it. The ending was great and fit well. I am so happy you finally finished this.

Oh and if you ever decide to write a third story you can be sure I will be there reading it.

5. Eilonwy-Maiden

Eilonwy-Maiden Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2005
    Oh Sache...

It was so, so lovely. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I checked back, so it was quite a shock to find that it had been finished in October! I reread it all just before that, so it was wonderful to finally read the end. And it ended perfectly, so satisfying. So many stories get spoiled by a poor ending or one that doesn't quite fit - this was not one of them. I applaud you for sticking with it and letting it flow instead of just spitting out an ending. Ceidron and Claria's final scene was so beautiful - I think they were always my favorite. I'm so glad they finally got to say to each other what they had been feeling. (And the "asking out" was adorable...)

And for Sabe and Obi... I'm not sure there's words to describe it. So sad, so beautiful, so perfectly written. The idea of not saying, because words spoil it, it something I've learned, and I'm glad that Sabe and Obi could have that. And I love that he lifted her off the ground.

If it's all right with you, I'll be saving this story (and DWTS) to my computer and eventually printing them. I've loved it too much to risk losing it to cyberspace errors.

Thank you for a beautiful, beautiful piece of writing. And although I would dearly love a third, I know that you do have a life outside this story. But I can wait patiently. You've shown that it's worth the wait.

6. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Sache, I have a confession to make. This is my first post on this thread. [face_worried]

What makes it worse is that I commented on Dance With the Stars, and I followed this story as closely as I followed that one, and I still didn't post a response. I could blame DRL and the fact that I started college, got married and everything else, but I know I should have replied at least once, just to let you know what a gifted and elegant storyteller you are.

I've had a little extra free time lately, so I went back through my old posts to find the epic-length fanfics I loved to read. My goal was to copy them into Word documents so that I could reread them at my leisure. That was when I realized I had never replied to Forget Me Not. I absolutely love this story, Sache. It's hard to pick out one aspect or romantic pairing that I like best because you've done such a wonderful job throughout! Canon characters and OCs came together as if they were meant to. Maybe after I've reread the entire story, I can offer a more thorough review, but for now, may I just say that it has been a pure pleasure to read your work. Thank you for these two wonderful stories! =D= [:D]

~Vi~

7. RAB

RAB Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2008
    Sache-

great fic. I finished reading it as soon as you told me you have completed it. I really liked the ending :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.