main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forget the Jar Jar colouring book. Is my...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Lear, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lear

Darth_Lear Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    ...Limited Edition Virgin Atlantic Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Video Game air sickness bag canon?

"Revenge of the Sick", I suppose. Yes, these things exist and I got one on a flight from London to Tokyo on Friday, he he! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

On the front side, there is picture of the game cover with info about what it is (which I've just told you.)

On the reverse side though it says:

Lightsaber etiquette

Always point the hilt away from you

Powered by the energy field of a rare crystal, the lightsaber is capable of easily cutting through any material, including you. Make sure you have it pointed the right way before you power on.

Let the blade do the work

Nothing can stop the power of a lightsaber blade, save another lightsaber. Therefore it is not necessary to exert a lot of force when swinging the blade. Simply follow through with your natural movement, and let the blade do the work.

Go for the neck

When disposing of droids the ?weak spot? is the neck. You will find you can effortlessly mow down 10-20 droids in a matter of minutes if you follow this simple rule.

Well, I can see a few problems with this. It's not the case that nothing apart from another lightsaber can stop a lightsaber, e.g. the force fields in the Ep. I duel, General Grievous's guards' weapons. Also, if lightsabres use did not require one to exert a lot of force, then what was Qui-Gon doing when he cut a hole in the TF ship on Ep. I? Indeed, why did he give up and decide to stab and slowly melt it into slag instead?

I find the lack of attention to detail here sickening. [face_sick] Hold on a minuite.....

DL

This is better in Star Wars Community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.