main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Forgotten Daughter -H/L, J/J, OC AU UPDATED 7/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FelsGoddess, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    I wasn't going to start a new fic until I finished some of my other ones, but this plot bunny just wouldn't go away!

Summary: Leia was had a daughter before Han was rescued from carbonite and had to give her up. He never met her. After the Battle of Endor, Han and Leia tried to find their daughter, but to no avail. Years later, during the war with the Yuuzhang Vong, Jag Fel goes on a mission and ends up meeting Han and Leia's lost daughter.
    ~~~
    Ten Months after Bespin

Princess Leia Organa stared down at the bundle in her arms one last time. Leia had given birth just a month ago to a baby girl, Han's little girl. He had no idea. Leia didn't know if she would ever see him again or if he even loved her. His only response was "I know." She thought he loved her back, but she wasn't sure.

"It's time, Leia," Lando Calrissian said.

"I know," Leia nodded. She kissed the baby one last time on the forehead and handed the bundle to Lando, "She will be safe?"

"Yes, I'll take her there myself."

"Thank you," Leia responded, then rushed away. It was too dangerous and she couldn't raise a baby on the base. They were moving around too much. Leia had decided, with the help of Lando, Chewbacca, and Luke Skywalker, that it would be best to give the baby up for adoption. When Leia had found out that she was pregnant, she couldn't terminate it. The child was her only link to Han. She had named their daughter Aeria Solo. She hoped that the adoptive parents at least kept her first name.

Leia arrived at her quarters and went inside. She sank down on the floor, tearing rolling down her cheeks.

Oh Han, I need you!
    ~~~
    28 Years Later

Aeria Solo wiped the sweat from her brow as she ran down the city streets. It was early morning. She always ran for several kilometers every day. She had been on Selonia for five years. She didn't have much of a job. At the moment, she was trying to come up with enough money for a ship. She needed to get off this mudball. For years, Aeria had been trying to find her parents. She knew who they were. She had known since she was ten years old. Her adoptive parents had been killed in a fire three days after her tenth birthday. Her aunt told her the truth. Aeria had lived with her aunt until she was nineteen. Then she left, hoping to some how contact the Solos. It was next to impossible. Everyone was claiming to be related to them. Aeria had ended up out here and was now stuck. She had next to no money. At the moment, she was working in a cantina.

Aeria arrived at her destination. She stepped inside her small apartment and went into the refresher. Someday, she would get enough money to leave and this time, she would contact her parents.
    ~~~
    "Selonia?" Colonel Jagged Fel repeated after his uncle had told him his next destination, "Why Selonia?"

"There are rumors of the Peace Brigade there," Wedge Antilles explained.

"Oh," Jag responded. Wedge finished briefing him on all the details, then he left. Jag was hoping to find his girlfriend, Jaina Solo.

It didn't take long. He found her in the Twin Suns hanger bay, working on her X-Wing. Actually, at the moment, it was more like she was screaming at her X-Wing.

Jag stopped next to her. He waited for her to finish her rant, "Need some help?"

"Not from a clawcraft pilot," Jaina grinned at him.

"Har har," Jag shook his head, "Anyways, I'm leaving in the morning."

"Where are you going?" Jaina asked, wiping grease off her hands with a rag.

"Selonia. Uncle Wedge says there have been rumors of Peace Bridagers," he explained.

"Shouldn't Intelligence handle that?"

Jag shook his head, "Not this time. I think he wants to warn them too."

"Oh," Jaina nodded, then asked, "How long do you think you'll be gone?"

Jag shrugged, "Not long, I hope."

Jaina put her tools away, then grinned at him, "Come on, let's get out of here."
    ~~~

2. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    Off to a great start!

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Another Solo child? May the Force have mercy on the galaxy.

3. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Wow! This is really great. I can't wait until Jaina finds out about her sister. I wonder what Han will say if he doesn't already know. Keep up the good work! By the way, when are you going to update this? I can't wait for more!

Guenevere

4. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Wow you piqued my interest. I wonder how Han and Jaina are going to react. Keep it up.

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Very interesting. :) Wonder what the rest of the Solo family will have to say on this -- not to mention the Skywalkers too.

6. s_skywalker

s_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    awesome story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Oooh. I love this little bunny! And I'm glad you didn't wait to write it!

oldj

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Interesting premise.

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is really good!! I can't wait to see more :)

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Interesting start! So, something did happen on the way to Bespin, eh? [face_mischief]

11. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Like where this is going. need more.

12. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    JediJainaSoloFel Thanks! Oh yeah, the galaxy is going to need all the help it can get. ;)

Jaina_Solo_16 Thanks! I'll probably update this tonight. Jaina's reaction is going to be... well you'll just have to wait and see! :D

princess_melissa Thanks for reading! Update soon!

Idrelle_Miocovani Thanks! The family will find out soon.

s_skywalker Thanks!

oldjedinurse Thanks! I was thinking about waiting, but it just kept biting!

DarthIshtar Thanks!

NYCitygurl Thanks! More soon!

HanSolo29 Yup, something sure did happen. ;) Thanks!

ccp Thanks! Update soon!

13. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    I don't have time to get the post up tonight, so here is a teaser!
    ~~~
    Leia dropped the datapad she was holding. She stared at the image Jag had uploaded to her, "Aeria?"

Jag nodded, "She says her name is Aeria Solo. She looks a lot like Jaina. She even has an authentic birth certificate and everything. Should I bring her back with me?"

Leia barely nodded. Her baby was coming home! She hadn't seen her in 28 years! She had lost three children; Anakin was dead, Jacen was missing, but had come home, and now her oldest was finally coming back to her! Now if only her baby boy could come back, everything would be perfect!

"She is your daughter, Leia?" Jag asked, "Are you sure?"

Leia nodded, "Yes, Jag. I haven't seen her since she was an infant, but I know it's her."

He nodded, "We'll be there soon."

"Thank you," Leia responded, then adding, "Oh and Jag? Don't say anything to Jaina yet. I don't know how I am going to break this to her."
    ~~~
    Post tomorrow!

14. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Wow...
    This is going to be a really cool post, I can tell. I can't wait. Will it be up today then?

Guenevere

15. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
    Great Teaser!!!!!!!!!!!
    can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!

16. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    I'll put it up today. :)

17. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Ya know.... if Jaina had issues with her mother for never paying attention to her, can you imagine what THIS kid is going to be thinking/feeling??? :eek:

EDIT - Did Leia ever tell Han about this child? Or is this going to be a big shockeroonie for him, too?

18. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
    Post Soon ????[face_praying]

19. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Wow, great teaser. I think Jaina'd be thrilled not to be outnumbered anymore.

20. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Glad you liked the teaser! Here we go!
    ~~~
    Colonel Jagged Fel entered a cantina on Selonia with his second in command, Welk Maye. His squadron was spread out over the city.

"Hey, I'm going to hit the sabacc tables, you in?" Welk asked.

"No, go ahead," Jag waved him off and went to the bar. He sat on one of the stools were he had the perfect view of the game and more importantly, the exit.

"What can I get for you, stranger?"

Jag turned around and did a double take. The woman who had asked him the question looked almost exactly like Jaina! She even sounded kind of like her!

"What? You look like you've see a ghost or something," the woman said.

"I'm fine. Correlian Brandy, please," he answered.

"You're not from around here, are you?" she asked as she filled a glass.

Jag raised an eyebrow, "How do you figure that?"

"I just know," she shrugged, then handed him his drink, "What's your name?"

"You could probably guess if I was lying," he stated.

"Yeah. I can almost always tell when I'm being lied to," she shrugged, then nodded to a small table in the back corner, "See that guy over there? He's got a skifter. He has one every night. His brother's the boss, so he gets away with it. I figured out his was lying after two seconds. My name is Aeria, by the way."

"Jag," he shook her hand.

"So tell me, Jag, what are you doing here?"

He shrugged. He couldn't tell her about the mission and even if he could, he wouldn't, "My job."

She nodded, "I figured."

"Solo! Get those drinks out!" a gruff male voice called.

Aeria rolled her eyes, "Back to work."

Jag frowned. Aeria Solo. She looked and sounded too much like Jaina for Jag just to dismiss her. Sure, he was in the Corrilian Sector, but this girl's resemblence was uncanny.

"Deep in thought?"

Jag glanced up, "Done already?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "I want to talk to you. Alone."

"Why?"

"I saw your reaction to my name," she said in a low voice, "I'm off work in ten minutes. Meet me outside?"

Jag nodded, "Sure thing."

Jag slid off the stool and walked over to Welk, "I'm out of here."

Welk nodded, "Too bad. I'm making a killing."

Jag chuckled as he left. Ten minutes later, Aeria appeared.

"Come on," Aeria led him to a small building. Part of him was saying he shouldn't follow a strange woman into her home, but the other part knew that he had to find out if she was related to Jaina. He followed Aeria inside and upstairs. She stopped in front of a faded green door and opened it, "We can talk inside."

Jag followed her in, one hand lightly resting on his blaster.

Aeria closed the door, then asked, "Do you know the Solos?"

"Yes."

"How well?"

"Pretty well," Jag responded, biting back a grin.

"Have you ever heard of me?" she asked, eyes hopeful.

"No," Jag shook his head, "Who are you?"

"I know who you are, Colonel Fel. I knew the instant you walked in. I know you know the Solos. That's why I wanted to talk to you," Aeria told him. She took a deep breath, "I'm Han and Leia's oldest daughter."

Jag's eyes grew wide, "How?"

"You know how, Colonel," she grinned, "I hope so, anyways."

Jag glared at her. She was definitly Jaina's sister, "Fine. When?"

"During the war. I was put up for adoption. My adopted parents died in a fire when I was nine. I learned who my real parents were then. I've been trying to get to the Solos, but galaxy knows how hard that is," she explained. She went to a storage locker and pulled out some papers. She handed them to Jag, "Here. Proof."

Jag read over the birth certificate and adoption papers. They appeared real. Jag believed her.

"So can you take me with you?"

"Yes," Jag answered. He hoped his hunch was right. If not, this could be a disaster.
    ~~~
    Jag sat nervously in front of the holo comm. He was calling Leia Organa Solo about her lost daughter. He hoped it was Leia who answered. Aeria had told him that she didn't think her father knew she existed.

"Colonel Fel! Is there something I can do for you?"

21. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
    :D :D :D
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D

22. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Hey! GO has an idea! [face_idea] - You know how everyone is always feeling badly for Kyp because he didn't end up with Jaina, and he's OLDER than Jaina, anyway.... ;)

23. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    This could be interesting. I am glad she at least told Han. The twins, well I am not sure what you have in mind for their reaction. For some reason I can see it split. Jania not liking it and Jacen liking it. Not sure why, just a feeling I guess.:)

24. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Very interesting. I like your start to this. Can't wait to see where it goes. :D

25. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Wow! Han's reaction different than I thought it would be even when he first found out back on Endor. Can't wait to see Jacen and Jaina's reactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.