main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Forgotten Memories (H/L AU) Miniscule postie... um... posted... hahaha!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_E_Solo, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Im GONNA BRODCAST HERE OK? K!

*HOOKS UP PA SYSTEM*

Testing 1.. 2... 6... Ok ITS ALL GOOD!

Now... If you all are in for a great AU fic then Check out TENEL_KAJEDI's Time Master:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12121448&replies=6

ITS REALLY GREAT YOUR SURE TO LIKE IT!!!

NOW COME ON CLICK ON THE SITE!!! :D!

(you know you want too!!! :D! :p!)

UP!

~Rogue~!

2. Jedi_E_Solo

Jedi_E_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
  3. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    Shameless Up!

:p

~JES~

4. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    Hey Guys and Gals, right now I'm in the process of typing stuff up! So u might get a post soon. How soon I don't know! Bye!

5. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Sounds like it's a good time for me to jump on board this fic. Han and Leia have just met up again. He's about to meet the kids and Jedi_E_Solo is back and readying a post! Talk about your timing!

Good so far, waiting to see what happens next.

J_Girl

edit:typo

6. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    Thanks J_Girl! I hope u keep reading! The new post will probably be up tomorrow! Hurray!

7. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    Everyone! This is a special post! I'm sorry it took So Long! Hope you enjoy it! R&R Please!

Not having realized that Leia was talking to her, Han continued to tell her about Don. "He was my best friend. He and I did everything together. Racing and..."

"Wait, Han. Who's Lina?" She practically shouted.

Finally hearing her, Han froze. He swallowed heavily. Leia notice immediately how his whole presence had changed. She could feel how nervous he got, through the force.

"She's...um. She was my girlfriend." Deciding to go right out and say it.

The color drained from Leia's face. //Why hadn't I thought of that? I should have figured he had moved on. I have.//

"Do you love her?"

He was silent for a moment, and then looked at her calmly, "No, honestly there was always something missing in our relationship."

Leia nodded nervously. "Well, as long as were confessing things. I suppose it's only fair for me to tell you that... Han, I have... a fiancée"

Han felt a lump in his throat, "Do you love him?" He asked, worried. //Maybe that's why she didn't seem all that happy to see me.//

Guiltily, Leia looked down at her hands resting on her lap. " No, I don't love him."

"Then why are you engaged to him?" He asked confused.

"I don't really know, I guess I just didn't have anything to lose. I had already lost my heart when you were captured, I...." She stopped, not knowing what to say and fearful of making the matter worse.

"What are we going to do about it? I mean, we're still married right?" Han said, choosing his word carefully.

"Yes, we are." Leia paused, "I think... we should tell them the truth. It's only right."

"Yeah, it would be unfair to keep them in the dark." Han wasn't excited to tell Lina, he knew she would really be angry. "But... What then?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what about us? Can we really just pick up where we left off? So much has happened since then."

Leia had never really thought about it. // I guess I never really thought he would come back.// But deep down she knew she had hoped that things would go on like they used to.

"I don't know,? she finally answered, "But for some reason, I have a strange feeling about it."

"What kind of feeling?"

She shrugged, "It's just one of those feeling I have."

"You mean one of those force feelings?" He asked with a grin.

Leia smiled. "Yeah, one of those."

Suddenly, Lando walked in, "Hey guys."

"Hello Lando." They both answered.

"How are you two doing?" Lando asked, looking over at Leia.

Han spoke up, "We're doing great." He grinned at Leia.

Lando looked at her, then at Han, then back at Leia, "Should I leave you alone?" He asked suggestively.

Leia ignored him as she checked her chrono. "Well actually, I must go. The twins will be getting home soon." She got up from the table and Han walked her to the door.

"So I'll get to meet them tomorrow?" He asked, hopeful.

Leia smiled at him, ?Yes, tomorrows my day off. I?ll try and bring them by somewhere around noon.?

?Alright. Well, I?ll be here.?

?Okay,? Leia said and for a few moments there was an awkward silence as they stood at the door. Then, on a complete impulse Leia wrapped her arms around Han in an embrace.

Though shocked by the action, Han didn?t hesitate to return it and oddly enough he didn?t feel awkward about it. It felt natural and suddenly he felt as though a piece of his heart had been missing and was now filled. Softly he heard her say, ?I?ve missed you so much,? which was slightly muffled by his clothing.

?I know,? was all he could say. Pulling away slightly he bent down and kissed her forehead. He saw the tears running down her face and softly brushed them with tender fingers, wishing that he could have been there to wipe away the tears when he had gone missing, though if he had been there, there wouldn?t have been any tears.

Looking up at him Leia reached up and caressed his cheek. Running her fingers along the contours of his face and stopping on the one just below his

8. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I can't wait for more!!!

9. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Good post!

10. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Great post! Looking forward to more! :)

11. NETTYTHEPRINCESS

NETTYTHEPRINCESS Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    Very nice post! :) Can't wait to read more soon! ;)

12. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Thanks for the update. It was wonderful to see the feelings come back so quickly between Han and Leia. Looking forward to reading more!

Jedi_E_Solo: BTW, how is it that you are both a Mariner and a Yankee fan? My father is the same way. He has always been a Yankee fan, but because he lives in Seattle, he is also a huge Mariner fan. It is always interesting when the two teams play each other.

13. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Awww... thats a sweet update! [face_love]
    Great Job!
    cant wait for more

DM

14. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post

15. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Waiting for that post was like waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm so relieved they were up front with each other about other realtionships, wanting to get back together, and - YAY! - kissing deeply and saying 'I love you.'

Nice post. Can't wait to see what is going to happen when Lina catches up to Han (or maybe she will find Leia instead?) And Leia's poor fiance, good guy, but not for her if Han is here!

J_Girl

16. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    SOLO FAN- OH NO HERE WE GO!!!
    Brace yourselves everybody! This could be one sithspit long of a conversation. Once you get Jedi E talking about the Yankies she'll never shut up.

WAIT... She never does anyway... NEVER MIND!

LOL! :p!!!!!!!

:D!

UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP!!!!

SEE YOU IN SCHOOL JEDI E!!!!

17. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    MORE!!! hehehe, I let this get too low..... Awesome job!!! Sorry I didn't notice this. Can't wait for more!!! Hurry! :)
    I loved the kiss and I can't wait for him to meet the kids!

A. Windsor

18. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!

WOW..Its been a long time hasn't it? I am really sorry I haven't posted in a while... lots of stuff has happened. Mostly Good!

Anwho...

StarwarsFan68: I bet you can't wait for more...neither can I. :p lol. J/k. More will come soon, I promise!

GreatOne: Thanks! :-D

LovelyLea: Like I said more will be comin' soon... as fast as I can!

NETTYTHEPRINCESS: Thanks and again I promise! :)

Solo_Fan: Well, let me tell you... I love the Yankees because... well... they are the Yankees! I got to see them this summer in Anaheim and went to their hotel! HEEHEEHEE! Anyway, I like the Mariners because they have Spring Training here in AZ and visit them a lot, but when they are playing the Yankees, It's all about the Yanks! :p

DarthMasan: Thanks soo much!

Kab730: Thank you very much!

J_Girl: Yes, I love the 'I love you' part! Lina is lots of fun to write cause she's crazy! Hehehe! Many things will be happening with her soon enough! ]:)

A-Windsor: Him meeting the kid will be very soon! It's so cute!

and Rogue11JS: Thanks for writting more, I promise I will write this weekend! LOL!

Silver_Solo: Thanks for being my beta!

19. Jedi_E_Solo

Nov 8, 2002
    Here's a really really extremly little tiny short post! Hurray. LOL. Sorry this has taken so darn long.... Thanks Roguey!*****

Han and Lando were left alone with Han still standing by the door. After a few minutes, Lando finally asked, ?Have you eaten??

?Yeah. Leia and I ate a while ago.? The grin that appeared on his face clearly radiated his happiness.

?How is it going??

Han?s grin grew wider. ?Its great to be back.? His face suddenly turned grim. ?I just wish I could remember everything. It?s starting to come back but?? He paused, ?There are these patches that are missing? I just wish I could get them back.? He sighed, frustrated.

Lando looked at him sympathetically. ?I?m sorry buddy.? He patted Han on the shoulder.

?I?m supposed to meet my kids tomorrow.? Breathing in deeply he continued. ?I don?t know what to say to them.?

?You?ll know what to say.? Lando replied reassuringly.

Han chuckled lightly. ?You know, I never really liked kids. Me and? me and Lina never really wanted kids. It?s funny to think that all this time I had two anyway.? He turned his gaze toward Lando. ?Have you ever met Leia?s fiance??

?Well, Leia and I didn?t talk much while you were gone, but I did meet him once, when Chewie and I visited the kids. His name is Gregorri Baytart.?

?What?s he like? Is he good to Leia and the twins??

?From what Luke told me he was treating them well. He really loves her a lot, but she still wasn?t happy without you, though she didn?t like to admit it.? Lando explained. ?It?ll be difficult for all of you but I know you can make it work. Trust me the Han Solo I know doesn?t know how to fail.?

20. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    it's so tiny!!! but good! I can't wait for more!!!!!!!

A. Windsor

21. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    What a tease!!!! More soon I hope???

22. NETTYTHEPRINCESS

NETTYTHEPRINCESS Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    A baby postie.... Nah Nah Nah... Nah. That was a tesser. But sweet.

Okay... hope you post more soon! :)

23. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I can't wait until Han meets his twins. Should be interesting considering you just revealed that Han has never really liked kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.