main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Formal Invite to Syracuse Picnic BBQ and Baseball Game

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lgtsbr, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Hi everyone

We have been formally invited to Syracuse for a Picnic/Baseball game on Saturday Aug 23rd. I am leaving the decision to you guys. If you want to go we need to figure out rides for everyone, decide what we will bring to help out, and maybe practice a bit for the baseball game so the Syracuse ringers don?t totally kill us ;). More info can be found on Syracuse?s board here.

I only want to caution everyone that we have to spend ample time on costumes to get them done for the Grape & Wine Festival. The tentative meeting/workshop thread has more info on what we need to do and how the meetings will fall ? that info is here.

With that being said ? please let me know your decisions ? we will also discuss this on Sunday.

Dave

2. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, if we do decide to go, I cannot be there. The first annual national tournement for baseball at the museum is that weekend, and I'm definatly required to play. We've got fourteen vintage baseball teams from the US and Canada coming to participate, we'll be playing at both Genesee Country Museum, and Genesee Valley Park. If you decide not to go to the picnic, come out and watch the tournement ;)

3. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    there goes 1 of our weapons - not good!!! :p

4. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
  5. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    I can come...I think
    I might have a Fantasy Football Draft that weekend

If I can make it I figure you can put me down for at least 2 home runs

6. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    I can come...I think
    I might have a Fantasy Football Draft that weekend

If I can make it I figure you can put me down for at least 2 home runs

7. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Well - we went around the room at the last meeting to see who could and couldn't come. A good majority of our members cannot attend - so I think at this point the group as a whole will be turning down the invite to Syracuse.

Anyone that wants to go on their own please feel free - I will make sure Vicky gets directions for you.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.