main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Former Fresnan here

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Armenian_Jedi, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    Hey wuzzup?!

I used to live in Fresno until 1998 when I moved to Phoenix. I'm 18 now and I miss Fresno. Maybe it's cause I lived there at such a young age. But I would give anything to live in Fresno again. You guys all hate Fresno for some reason. I remember living there and going to Wild Waters every week during the summer.

My school sucked cause it was a private school. Armenian Community School of Fresno. But other then that school, I loved Fresno. You guys need to appreciate your town and rep it better. And plus, We got our Mighty Fresno State Bulldogs baby.

2. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    I do say I hate Fresno. But you know what, deep down inside, I really don't think it's all that bad.

3. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    OK, yeah, we don't really hate Fresno... but it does suck and I think you know it deep in your heart (you just may have forgoten in your time away ;) ).

4. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    *Puts hands to ears*

Not listening! Not listening! Fresno doesn't suck!!! I have so many good memories of Fresno.

Wild Waters.

Going to Fresno State football and basketball games with my older brother.

My first kiss.

All my old friends. I miss those guys.

Boy scouts. That was fun.

But you guys hate it if you want. I just won't join your anti-Fresno armies.

5. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    lol... all that clean air must be messing with your mind ;)

6. Bladion

Bladion Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2005
    I think that the main reason people say they hate Fresno so much is there's not much to do that is new. The clubs are all the same, we pretty much only get the wide-release movies, Wild Water (which you seemed to like so much) get boring after a while, and that's about it. Granted we've got the Fresno Grizzlies, but even those games don't sell out.

I guess you could say that Fresnans are apathetic about almost everything. Except Star Wars. There were a ton of lightsabers at the midnight showing of AOTC at Broadway Faire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.