main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Former lurker emerges in state of post-ROTS withdrawal

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by NocturnaLeiAyr, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NocturnaLeiAyr

NocturnaLeiAyr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2005
    Hello Galactic Senate! I joined the Jedi Council Forums this summer, but haven't posted here before. My head is filled with wonderment at all the active SW fandom, both locally and all over. (In other words, I've been staying up far too late for weeks at a time, surfing what seems to be billions and billions of SW-related websites, reading fanfic, catching up on all the EU reading I never did until now, ordering far too many expensive Dark Horse graphic novels on amazon.com, etc. etc.)

Despite being handicapped with three young children (kids = kiss of death to moviegoing, generally speaking), I managed to see Ep. III 8 times before it left our area. So now I'm having some withdrawal...anyone else feeling like that?

Somewhere in my messy house I've managed to misplace my Ep.III soundtrack, which is making me crazy--I just want to hear it again!! (Possibly my children have hidden it--my eldest son DID beg me recently to "stop playing any more Star Wars music, Mommy!") So today (while alone in my car) I had to make do with the AOTC soundtrack...

-night owl, NocturnaLeiAyr

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I have a child and the only time I cannot go to the movies is if it's rated "R" or "NC-17"! [face_laugh]

Too bad you didn't decided to come out of hiding before our little party last week... [face_whistling]

Well nice to see you made that first HUGE step and decided to post. I only wish more lurkers would come out of hiding and join us in the insanity. ;)

3. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Yeah, it was a pirate party [face_whistling]

And Mal, I think we scare most lurkers off....

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

Yeah well I try my best. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.