Forsaken and Begotten[JA/AU] ~*~ Question for my Readers 10-22-03 Please respond. thnx ~*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arldetta, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yes, please continue. Pretty please? This is too good a work to leave unfinished. :'-(
  3. Bekah_K Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have been following this fic from the the get go. I haven't posted as often as I would have liked.

Please continue this fic, and post at your convenience.

I agree with placing it on the other board (Before the Saga). It may attract new readers from over there as well as give you time to write more as you re-post.

Just a thought. Main idea in this post -- Please continue.

~Bek
  4. Sheila Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course I want more, more, more! :)
  5. dianethx Jedi Master

star 6
    Arldetta,
    You know how I feel about it. This should take presidence over everthing else...including sleep....LOL.
    Do what you can. I've loved everthing you've done with this fic!

As for posting irregularly versus holding back and posting regularly because it is done, either way. I just would prefer that you post. You might consider moving it to the Before the Saga board to get the newer readers but I'll still read it wherever it is...
  6. Arldetta Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WOW, Thank you all so very much for your responses!! [face_shocked] I wasn't really expecting it. This had fallen so far down to the depths, I thought people forgot all about it. (Except you Master :p)

Anyway, here's what I have decided to do. Based upon your answers and more importantly, the answer to my unspoken question, I have placed this story as a re-post(for the moment) on the "Before the Saga" board. You can go here if you would like to re-read it. I will conintue to work on the roughs for the coming chapters while I am in the midst of re-posting. When I have caught up to what's been posted here, I will hopefully be far enough along that I can keep going with NEW chapters!!

How does that sound?? I hope it sounds good to you guys. Maybe to appease you for a while, would you like me to make up a trailer for you? [face_devil] Hmmm? Well, let me know.

Thanks again Everyone!!!!! Your thoughts and support have meant more to me than I can possibly convey! :D :D :D :D

~Ari :D
  7. dianethx Jedi Master

star 6
    Yes, you should make a trailer. I'd like to see what you would do with it....

Plus you need to go in the writer's resource forum. At the top of that forum, they have a list of stories that have been moved from one board to another....

Looking forward to rereading and seeing new posts....
  8. Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think we're definetely interested in more chapters! Need you even ask?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.