main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Forum changes coming

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Dec 2, 2014.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Just a heads up/FYI that there are some changes ahead for the forums. The admins are going to be grouping together forums in a region to encourage more interaction and sharing of events and such in the region. We won't lose any threads and if you're not interested in the other chapters in the region or just want to screen our threads all you have to do is select the tag for each chapter. I'm probably not explaining it well so as an example you can see they've already done the South East Region which you can see here...
    http://boards.theforce.net/forums/south-east-regional-discussion.10061/
    It looks kind of a mess but if you just want to see a specific chapter's threads just hit that chapter tag.

2. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Bump, looks like our Region is next...see the announcement at the top of the page. Once this is done you'll have to reset your bookmarks or you'll get a "forum not found" message.

3. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Sorry everyone for being gone like I have. My comp has been running slow and then freezing. To make a long story short, I've been outta the loop. It's been to the MAC Dr. two times now and is running like a champ, however now I need to relearn everything and continue downloading any documents I want to add back and such into my computer. ... Also, I need to learn this new program I have now, soooooooo back to the Apple Store I go today for instruction.

Wow what a pain in the shebs this has been.
    Thanks for the info above Mika, looks like I made it back on here in time to catch this announcement before things changed on me. ;)

Oh... I"m having to reset all of my bookmarks anyway, so I can wait until after the change to our region is complete and then add it.

Thanks again Chief!

4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I feel your pain, I just had to give up and buy a new laptop. Glad to see you back Zannah.

5. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I do not like the new forums.
    I can't find us!

6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008