main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FORUM NOTICE

Discussion in 'Archive: Laughlin & Bullhead City, NV' started by BrotherHalo, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    There has been no activity on this forum since March. If there is no action within the next two weeks (more posts than by TI-525) then we'll have to regrettably shut this forum down.

Thanks,
    Brotherhalo

2. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    Ok, but for a while there were some other boards that weren't active, and they haven't been deleted.

3. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    True, but those forums were likely already established chapters with CRs and the whole nine yards. We can't just let this forum linger without any sort of activity, especially if you guys haven't done the requisite three real-life meets with 3+ members, and elected a CR. Since you've been the only poster, with the exception of your friend that's posted once or twice, I'm hesitant about keeping this going.

4. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    I will try and get some of The 501st members here in town to post.

Leave it up a bit longer please.

5. TI-525

Oct 30, 2005
    Well I have seen a few boards here that haven't had any activity, and just lingered...

Just because they had people in positions, doesn't mean they deserve to stay up anymore than this board.

6. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    True, but they are established FanForce chapters. They still have real-life meetings and offline activity. As long as that continues, we're okay.

7. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Sorry to say this, but unless there's any serious activity by the 9th, this forum will have to go bye bye...

8. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I gave it a little longer than the 9th, and no responses. I will be moving this forum to the Inactive Region. If there's interest in re-opening this, please contact the Southwest Region RSAs.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.