Forum Rules And Admin Announcements

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by DarthAttorney, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    This forum is living up to the hype, It also has the best banner of all the boards.

Axl.
  2. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Well, one would assume that Palpatine was a key player in the SW saga.
  3. KrystalBlaze Force Ghost

star 5
    Woah! This is great! Great job, DA! Who are the mods for this one, however?
  4. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Right now, DarthAttorney is the main mod for this forum, with other mods pitching in and helping as necessary, at least during initial start-up.
  5. SECRETSISTER Force Ghost

star 8
    I have read the rules and I say "Thank you for a board that lends itself to maturity." I presume that it is open to all, now?
  6. AERYN_SUN Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i just discovered this forum :D
  7. SLAVE2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is a great idea for a forum, the banner just above where I'm posting right now if the coolest one ever! :eek:

[image=http://www1.theforce.net/jc/images/swsagafeb2003/saga_jedicouncilreply.jpg]
  8. flyingseal Jedi Master

star 4
  9. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    Hey nice forum, well done guys :)

I did feel a little sad reading this forum though, because I realised that come 2005, THIS is where all the action will be. This is where we will come and talk about the Saga, once it's complete.....

The ride is nearly over, the circle is nearly complete :(

But, at least we will have the finnished Saga. 6 movies, one of the greatest stories ever told :)
  10. KITFIST-O-FURY Jedi Padawan

thank you, thank you darth attorney. great idea. this is the forum i have been waiting for. the saga needs to be looked at as a whole to obtain a really intelligent discussion of GL's vision. looking forward to reading and posting, and i anticipate a higher standard of discussion.
  11. atomik Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, the Post Reply Banner is the best I've seen here. 'Good job' to the designer :)

Just a comment - be prepared for many people posting topics that should be in misc.. er... community instead of here and vice-versa.
  12. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    I love this forum! [face_love]
    This is where I spend most of my time on the internet right now.

And I am grateful for the "NO SPOILERS ALLOWED"-rule :D
  13. D_Lowe Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This forum is living up to what I expected it. I also like the black coloring around our names in here. It by far has the best colors and artwork of all the forums.
  14. Ternian Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Amendmenent 2: Gushers and Bashers

Bashing/Gushing shall be forbidden under the following rules:

1. General consensus based on *personal views.*

ie. Everyone hates ESB. No one likes Padme.

2. Describing an episode, character, technology etc. as 'crap' with outlining a sensible argument.

ie. Jar Jar sucks. Han is crap.
  15. ferelwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been to the forums in awhile and it's great to see this new board. This is the sweetest banner ever! Anyway someone can blow it up to wallpaper size? :D
  16. Count_Navillus Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I heard rumors of a new forum. Glad to see it is up and running. I just hope that it don't turn into "I told you so" After Ep.3
  17. starwarschile Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank's The Chileans Fans send greeting and hug and very honor for us.
    Gracias conozcan nos.
  18. ratmankey Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, this is really bizarre. Yesterday I was thinking I'd suggest to somebody that the Miscellaneous forum should be renamed Star Wars Saga, since there was no forum that covered both Classic and Prequel eras.

Then I log in today and a little poking around finds that somebody has done just that.

Scary.
  19. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    <font color=red><font size=16>Attention all Saga members</font></font>

As you might have seen by now, our old mod, DarthAttorney has left his position at the JC.

In his absence, the moderation of this fine forum of ours will be done by a team composed of dehrian, Spike_Spiegel and myself. Dehrian and Spike will have their names added to the forum header whenever the tech admin gets a chance (I'm already up there).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank DarthAttorney for his great work in getting this forum started, and maintaining it over the last few months.

And the moderating team looks forward to enjoying some good quality Saga discussion for a long time to come :)
  20. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Ak! I am stoopid!

I must apologize.

There was a thread titled "Accents, Accents, Accents!" which discussed the different aspects of accents in the SW Saga. I was trying to correct a double post by an user in the thread. This is fairly easy, just hit the "remove message" for the topic reply and hit enter. But I clicked in the "Remove Topic" link instead (because I'm dumb, there is no other explanation...) and then I, like the dummy I am, hit enter before I realized it so the entire thread was deleted instead of the reply.

I apologize for this, I am truly sorry and I feel really bad about this. Feel free to repost the thread.

EDIT: Man, my grammar is horrible for an English teacher...

21. MeBeJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Aw, man. I made some great posts in that thread.

Oh well... ;)

(Not a great start for a noobie Mod. [face_laugh] )
  22. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Shut up! Shut up!

:p

Well, I guess it goes to show that mods are people too...

Specially sleep deprived ones! ;)
  23. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Hopefully before long, Spike will learn the difference between a "post" and a "topic."

;) :p
  24. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    I can ban you, you know! ;) :p

I was really sleepy at that moment, when I realized what I had done I began screaming at my monitor "No, no, no! Go back, go back!" But once you hit that delete button, there is no turning back...

The lesson here kids, don't post...arrr...err...mod... while sleep deprived!
  25. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Yes, I'm more willing to trust my mods when they're at a full level of awareness. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.