Forum Rules And Admin Announcements

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by DarthAttorney, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
  1. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'd just like to give a big public thanks to Spike for his great work in here. He modded really well, and I think his modding thoughts and style meshed well with my own.

So big thanks to Pete!
  2. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah Spike you had job well done! I hope to see you in this Forum again.

Seldon
  3. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I noticed a new issue in this forum. A lot of members make a thread in the Classic Trilogy Forum. Then a few days later they post the same message here in Saga. I was wondering why they are doing this. Why would they do it?
  4. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Possibly because they want to get a broader range of responses to their question. Possibly because they've had someone tell them it might work in here. You'd really have to ask the individuals for the answer to that question.

At the moment though, I think I'm going to put a bit of a moritorium on PT/OT threads. We've got one here about how the PT is better than the OT. We've got one here about how the PT is bringing SW down. We've now got a thread here about whether the PT can stand alone. In addition, there are a number of other threads about which one you watch more, which one has better heroes, etc.

Most of these threads are a departure from the intent of the forum, however I've let them go in order to allow people to express their thoughts.

But I think we've covered most bases with the current PT vs OT threads, so we'll give it a bit of a rest for a while.

Not that anyone reads this thread before deciding what thread to post ;)
  5. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    [Luke]I care.[/Luke]

I think its a good decision. I don't come in here too often, but it seemed like every time I do, there's a PT/OT thread up top.

Speaking of which, someone just started a new one.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.