main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Forum search, thread index, and post history

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by metalbikini, Dec 19, 2015.

1. metalbikini

metalbikini Jedi Master

Dec 16, 2008
    Hi everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed TFA! I haven't signed onto here in a few years but I used to read and post a little bit maybe 2008-2011. I remember there used to be stickys that served as thread indexes in each subforum that linked to some of the most debated and thought provoking discussions and plot points. I also wanted to go back and look at my old posts but for some reason when you click on my username they don't come up. I know they are still around because I found one thread by using google (http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...row-palpatine-contradictions-solved.29588553/) but it doesn't come up when you click my name.

Finally I can't find a forum search to find any of this stuff. Anyone able to help? Is this stuff right in front of my nose? Thanks!

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi metalbikini

Welcome back.

For Forum stability reasons, our forum search function has been shot with an ion cannon, and is sparking in a dark corner somewhere, so for the time being, Google is your best option to find anything that old.

Not seen TFA yet. Hopefully tomorrow night.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you want to search for old posts on Google, try something like "metalbikini" :boards.theforce.net .That will limit results to this site.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  4. metalbikini

metalbikini Jedi Master

Dec 16, 2008
    Thanks, I found some stuff!